Brittany Travel Review

Consumer ratings of Brittany Travel

Feedback for www.brittany.co.uk/ has been compiled from 213 Customer Reviews

• 09/01/2014
  • Independent French villa rental specialists for over 20 years, in holidays to Brittany, Provence and Cote d'Azur, every villa featured, is visited and photographed personally todeliver exemplary customer service.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 27-Sep-2016

All aspects of our booking ran smoothly

Brittany Travel wrote on 28-Sep-2016

Many thanks for your excellent and detailed review of Le Heron. I am sure your comments will be of great use to new customers.

Jeremy Waldron

Le Heron

Le Heron is just as it is described and how it looks in the photos, a modern, clean and well equiped property. All appliances were in good working order and the bed was comfortable. The kitchen was well equiped and I could have cooked a range of meals if inclined on holiday! There was even a teapot but I was glad I had taken my own cafetiere as a filter unit provided. The garden was well tended and a pleasure to sit in, there was traffic noise but you couldn't see it and only light traffic, it was quiet at night.. The owners of the property lived next door were a reassuring presensce, not intrusive but very friendly and welcoming, I did wish I spoke more French though as they spoke no English. We had reliable Wifi during our stay. I was glad that I had taken some DVDs for the evenings, only French TV available but didn't think about the pillows - the gite has traditionally French square ones and so if taking own linen it's something useful to know. A Gite I would return to and recommend.