Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 83119 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

Always find booking .com easy to deal with. Have just changed dates and hotels in Italy without a hitch, thankyou.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent all round service.

Booking with booking.com

I would never book through booking.com . I would never recommend or encourage my friends or people i know in the business and travel industries to use Booking.com
Your initial add is misleading for it clearly states that you can cancel or modify at any time with No cancellation fee. Once you book you are told different matter all together. Please read my comments which ended no where but arguing on your behalf.
I firmly believe in my above position.
Credibility is the essence of your and my business.

Dr. Tarek Elgabri

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use and clear but can't stand all the pop -ups. I don't want to know who said what about the hotel whilst I'm in the middle of booking one. They get in the way and put me off what I'm doing.

Booking with booking.com

The reservation was very comfortable and quick. Thank you.

Booking with booking.com

The website is easy to use and very informative.

Always efficient

Booking with booking.com

Website user-friendly, and booking is quick and easy. Will use again.

Booking with booking.com

Always had good service. Would recommend.

Great!

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com are fantastic. Thanks.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent service and really helpful if you are on the road - makes a change to be able to see the interior of the property before booking.

Booking with booking.com

Was easy to make the bookings but out of the 5 we made, a few of them couldn't locate them?

Booking with booking.com

Booking is really easy to use.

Good service.

Dear Booking,

When I try to customize hotel search many other hotels not qualified for the criteria i'm searching for will pop up in the search. you need to customize it more as people preference.

Regards.

Booking with booking.com

Informations about hotels are inaccurate. Useless hotels added just to increase the number of hotels. Inaccurate location of hotels shown

Booking with booking.com

So easy to use, but need specified reason for decline a booking to ignore lot of steps

Booking with booking.com

A booking process made very user friendly.

Booking with booking.com

We stayed at the Jervis Bay Motel last March, we had a fantastic stay, friendly staff and great location!!

Booking with booking.com

I give the information when I booked the room, that I will pay in Pounds when I arrived at the Jury Inn,Southampton. You have already send my Visa number to my Bank to pay in Canadian currency. It was 327.30 Pounds at the time of booking, Canadian dollars was $598.00. Now I paid $614.68, which debt my Visa account.

I would not book with you again.

Ms. R. Ganesh

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to follow and book on line

Booking with booking.com

I haven't stayed in the hotel yet, as it's more than 2 months from booking date. But, it's the only site that still had availability for the hotel on this date out of about 7 searches to include the hotel's own site.
No fees
Free cancellation
No credit card charges until stay.
Site is very easy to use, and the app is easy too.
Only issue is that my husband is wheelchair bound, and there's no mention of the accessible rooms anywhere, only a preference notation that you can make. I will have to call personally to find out what can be done by phone.

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to do & price aok...

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use and reliable.