Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 79507 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is one of my preferred online booking platform for hotels!

Booking with booking.com

used at least 10 times always excellent service and good value.

Booking with booking.com

Easy and straight forward booking system

Booking with booking.com

Please can you start air travel. We would be the first to use your excellent service. Airlines are a nightmare. You would be great.

excellent

Booking with booking.com

A. I can hardly see the print!
B The password you sent me does not let me into the sight!

Very helpful

Booking with booking.com

It's a great site and gives a brilliant selection. The ability to refine by particular options is so useful.

Only criticism is that as a business, we'd like to have the option to 'pay now' for rooms instead of paying at the hotel. That is good for personal travellers but not business travellers in a small company where accommodation is booked on the company credit card.

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is our preferred site for all our hotel bookings. We have used it very many times and have always had brilliant service. The site is very easy to use as well, for bookings, modifications, and cancellations.

Booking with booking.com

have always found it a very convenient site always great for those last minute breaks or to stay over to visit the family

Booking with booking.com

Never had any problems booking and when we had to cancel. Everything does smoothly. Would certainly recommend you....

Booking with booking.com

I am never disappointed with the accomodation or the price and would use no other site for my holiday bookings here in Australia and overseas. Sylvia

Booking with booking.com

well done, quick and effecient

Booking with booking.com

I always use booking.com for holidays both in the U.K.and further afield. I love the fact that there's free cancellation almost up to the date of arrival, and you pay at the reserved accommodation and not beforehand.

Booking with booking.com

easy for us oldies to negotiate
Sandra

Booking with booking.com

We have used booking . Com a few times and we would always use them Trevor Dennis

Booking with booking.com

Excellent service, easy to use and convenient on my phone

Booking with booking.com

Easy and straight forward.

Location is great.

Easy to use

Love this website!!

Booking with booking.com

make booking easy thank you wally

Booking with booking.com

I always use Booking.com where possible. with numerous trips I have not had a problem

Booking with booking.com

It's a good site, but there are too many annoying pop ups when you are trying to read /review the site. I did book a hotel and one of the recommended activities though, so it's definitely more feedback than a complaint!