Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 55379 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

i TAKE A VERY SHORT TIME FOR BOOKING

Booking with booking.com

We have used Booking.com for various hotel reservations in different countries and cities. The procedure to book is extremely simple and the instant confirmation is a real bonus for us (and the prices are very good!). Needless to say we intend to continue to book through Booking.com

Booking with booking.com

It was easy to compare prices between motels and to see if we could book a room with a spa.
I will definately use this service again.

Booking with booking.com

it was fast thank you great

Booking with booking.com

The whole booking process was very quick and easy.

Booking with booking.com

A very user friendly website. When I had a problem with a booking - I had made a mistake with dates - the help desk was very helpful and sorted everything out for me.

Booking with booking.com

The easiest method to book accommodation that I have found so far. My husband and I travel into Melbourne often and this was by far the fastest, simplest and most convenient.

Booking with booking.com

fantastic site. Very stream-lined. Easy to plan and book. Good. relevant and detailed information on hotels

Booking with booking.com

I made 3 attempts to complete this booking, which took well over 1hour. I completed the booking with the details as requested which took me through to the point where I attempted to complete the booking by clicking on "Book 4 rooms for £900" but on the first two attempts I didn't receive confirmation, in fact I didn't receive anything, the page just froze. On the third attempt I thought it would fail again because it flashed up a red warning-Please fill in an expiry date that is valid during your stay. The date I entered was 12/2014 and the date of stay is 10/2014? I was also asked, highlighted in red "To continue, please check the following items" Telephone, Credit card type, Credit card number, Expiry date, CVC-code. All these details were correct so why the request to check? Amazingly the form was accepted at the third attempt. How frustrating, your comments would be much appreciated. Yours Mr F Clark

Hello,

Sorry to hear this. I have not been informed of any issues with Booking.com's website. Can you please advise what type of device you were using so I can forward your feed back to the appropriate department. Were you using a desktop site, mobile site (mobile phone or tablet), tablet site (for ipad tablets and a small number of Android tablets) or one of our Apps?

Booking with booking.com

this has been the easiest site I have come across to do bookings.Thank you

Booking with booking.com

Hi, I am about to start my trip so I am hoping that your service will be as good as you state. I have been offered reductions at different times but these don't seem to have eventuated. Given that I have made a significant number of bookings I would appreciate some sort of reduction.
I have just received an email from you, about an earlier booking, at Ashgrove House. I do not recommend this establishment, they deducted 2 nights costs immediately from my credit card, and when I tried to negotiate a change of dates they promptly cancelled my booking, they did not refund any of the costs they had already taken. This happened even though I had several weeks left to decide whether I would continue the booking. This will certainly go against my opinion of the service that is offered. Hopefully no on else has this very unpleasant and very expensive experience.
Hopefully there will be no further disappointments!!
Thankyou for your service
Annette

Booking with booking.com

The web site is user friendly and booking is easy.

Booking with booking.com

oaps its the first holiday we have actually managed to book on line. easy peasy.

Booking with booking.com

I have used Booking.com before and find their service easy to understand.
I was directed to another booking agency and could not book two single rooms and had to ring their booking number who could not find the hotel on their data base.
Will stick to your site in future; I should have known better.

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com's website is very user friendly.

Booking with booking.com

straight forward ,easy site to use

Booking with booking.com

Before making my reservation, the website stated that I could cancel before 8-29 for an 8-30 stay. After making the reservation, the website stated that I had to cancel before 8-28. I am confused by the differing policies and feel that the cancellation policy should not be different after the reservation is made.

Hello,

You can always check the cancellation conditions of a reservation prior to booking under the “conditions” column by hovering over the blue question mark shown there. A box will open to show the cancellation time frame associated with the reservation. I see that your booking can be cancelled up to 23:59 on August 28 (hotels time). If you do need to request a cancellation, please let me know so that I can contact the hotel to see if they will make an exception and allow cancellation without penalty.

Booking with booking.com

I wish your maps were more helpful and interactive (expand and reduce, directions, etc.).

velocissimo e pratico!

Booking with booking.com

My booking gives me trouble because I keep on getting emails saying that my credit card have a problem. When I inquire with my bank they don't see any problem.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear this. I will contact the guest house to see if your credit card details have been accepted. I will update you via phone or email.

Booking with booking.com

Using this service was uncomplicated, and when I had to make changes it was easy.

Booking with booking.com

Used booking.com on several occasions easy and well presented

Booking with booking.com

extremely useful and effective. i was able to complete my bookings properly without any unnecessary hassles. one of the most user-friendly sites ever used, thank you very much for not just being here.

Easy Booking, No Problems

Booking with booking.com

I always scew up on computers this was easy and the best price