Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 71542 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Always been very good.

Booking with booking.com

Was easy and straight forward to book and make reservations.

Booking with booking.com

Best website and easy to use

Booking with booking.com

I used this site the first time travelling by car around France and
was very impressed. I now find I need to use it again and it was excellent.
Very easy to navigate and understand. Couldn't print my reservation and they give you an option of having it emailed to your phone. To be able to book and not have
to prepay so less stressful and immediate calculations into 'own country' monies
including tax......what more could you ask for! Great site!

Booking with booking.com

have used booking.com all over the world with no problems. Safe secure. Great site

Booking with booking.com

Happy with the booking I proceed, however, the screen blanks out and requests credit card details again.
After entering details I proceed. I receive confirmation but now the date is wrong.
The website does not allow date changes.
I call the hotel, they answer listen then put me on hold until the connection fails. So far 7 calls.

Booking with booking.com

Fast, effective and efficient!

Test

Booking with booking.com

Good, but a bit confusing. I booked for 2 adults and 2 children, but the confirmation came back with only 2 adults and 1 child. This is a bit worrying when you've made a non cancellable booking!

Booking with booking.com

Am keeping fingers crossed that my booking/price is correct. I personally went to the Hotel to make a booking and their price was much more expensive than what I have been able to do on this website. Lets hope we're not sleeping in the Broom Cupboard. Other than that I'm delighted how easy it has been to make this booking being a total technology dinosaur. Thank you :):):)

Booking with booking.com

not impressed that I unlock the secret deal and as I process and book immediately I get told that the price has risen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very easy to use

Booking with booking.com

I thought your service was really good

very very good hotel

Quick and easy

Booking with booking.com

Good easy service to use thanks

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use have used the site many times and will continue to do so. Thanks

Booking with booking.com

I like to always use bookings.com for my holiday plans when I can.
I find it so easy to negotiate the web site and also the different options of accommodation available. Many thanks Bookings.com. Well done.
Sonia Walsh

Booking with booking.com

Clear, concise website. Good prices and very user friendly.

Booking with booking.com

i'm on my third phone call trying to undo a booking.com mistake, they didn't phone back last twice. original problem was i wanted a room for two people but they made it for one. Then accused me of lying about the offer price on the web-site!

Booking with booking.com

quick and easy and nothing to pay .the free cancellation is an added bonus

Booking with booking.com

Always great to us booking.com

Booking with booking.com

its the first time i've booked a room with booking.com and its is so easy and they seem a nice company to deal with

Booking with booking.com

easy to use site for the not so young

excellent