Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 65966 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

The process was quick and simple. It is good to be able to get a printed booking confirmation so quickly.

Booking with booking.com

I always use this site as it is dependable and easiest to use. Thank you!

Booking with booking.com

so very easy to handle,thank you.

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to use. Prices were very comparable to other sites related to choosing accommodation.

Booking with booking.com

i HAVE FOUND BOOKING.COM TO BE EXTREMELY EFFICIENT AND VERY USER FRIENDLY. IT IS BY FAR SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER BOOKING WEBSITE I HAVE COME ACROSS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EASE OF USE. VICTORIA DE SILVA.

Booking with booking.com

Great selection of accommadation .. good to read reviews... hassle free

Booking with booking.com

Excellent, very easy to use and informative website and booking process

Booking with booking.com

I don't mind telling friends about your service as I have found it so user friendly. Cheers Karl.

Booking with booking.com

extremely easy to make my reservation.

Booking with booking.com

excellent.booking site ,being an older person I can't do with things being complicated no problems at all.

Booking with booking.com

I love using this site more than happy to recommend it to all my friends. 10 out of 10

Booking with booking.com

My partner and I have booked quite a few hotels through booking.com and have never been disappointed. The website is excellent and easy to navigate. The rooms have been offered at very reasonable rates and It also offers free of charge cancellation on several of the bookings. It is for these reasons I would recommend booking.com.

the price is good

VERY GOOD , AND MORE HELPFUL

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is reliable, and very much user-friendly. I especially appreciate when they warn me that I haven't finished a booking. It saved me headaches more than once.

Booking with booking.com

I found your site to be very user friendly, as a computer novice it was great.

excellent efficient service

Booking with booking.com

`I recently booked an April holiday in the Cotswolds with you and found each clear instructions and great satisfaction to myself (being older and without Tech Knowhow). Jargon on the web is a bit of a mystery but yours is straight forward. Well done you. Ta very much.

When I plan on traveling abroad from Canada my first stop is Booking.com

Booking with booking.com

I don't waste time looking for rooms or hotels etc. as Booking.Com is very competitively priced and the website is very user friendly. I have been using them for several years and always recommend the site to my friends when they talk about booking accommodation. The flexibility for amending a booking or when necessary, cancelling a booking, is second to none.

Booking with booking.com

Always emailing me with loads of hotels to choose from - very helpful

Booking with booking.com

Excellent service so easy and quick

Booking with booking.com

It is simple and sufficient information and easy to book.

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use, great prices and the option to edit/cancel on line fab service.

Booking with booking.com

Always book though bookings.com and usually book one of the recommended hotels. Had no problems with any of the hotels so far.