Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 57844 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

I have made eight bookings at a particular hotel over the last few weeks, for various colleagues. While booking.com was easy to use, clear and everything seemed fine, once bookings were made, I received emails from the hotel for two of these bookings, stating that a deposit amount had been taken from my card (booking.com did not inform me this would happen), and the "50%" figure was, when doubled, more than the "total cost" quoted by booking.com. I did not receive this deposit notification for all my bookings, however, I do note that money has come from my credit card for at least one further booking.
This is very frustrating - as a not-for-profit business, total cost is extremely important. If you cannot quote me the final cost, then why do you list a "Total Price" on your website and in your booking confirmation email?

Booking with booking.com

best rates great deals im a very happy customer of booking .com

THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED TOMAKE A RESERVATION

Booking with booking.com

I appreciated very much your service.

Very easy to book

Booking with booking.com

no problems at all,very good

Booking with booking.com

Best log cabin we have stayed in. Beautiful grounds.

Booking with booking.com

Easy to find, simple to book, a really excellent service.

Quick,clear and very easy

this was so easy

Booking with booking.com

I always use this site and am never disappointed

Easy fast & efficient.

reliable trustworthy profesional

Booking with booking.com

very easy and convenient to scout for good hotels. the layout and information are presented systematically and legibly. booking and reservations are made swiftly.

Easy to use

Booking with booking.com

Windows Phone App please!

Booking with booking.com

Excellent service AND VERY QUICK. HAVE USED BOOKING.COM FREQUENTLY AND ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL.

Booking with booking.com

your pets allowed option is better than laterooms. they dont seem to have their facts straight.
i think you lay out of listed hotels is easier to read, clearer. thanks!!

Booking with booking.com

Lots of information shown and information useful. Easy web site to use and cheaper than other websites would use on all holidays in future.

Booking with booking.com

EASY AWESOME AND ITS FREE.

MICHELLE LA FLEUR

Great service!

Booking with booking.com

Love it, easy to use, exceptional!

Booking with booking.com

I'll use Booking.com more and more times

Booking with booking.com

Thank you. I am very amppreciated with your service.

Booking with booking.com

This was very easy to use. I didn't have to go all over the internet to find a room or motel . They were all right there in front of me with one click. I didn't even have to go all over looking for the sight. It was just one click. I love it!