Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 57274 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

I have use booking.com a number of times and have always found them to provide an excellent range of properties to check out. I combine it with trip advisor for reviews only and haven't been disappointed yet. Booking.com has been nice and secure at this stage also!

Booking with booking.com

your no cancellation of my booking sux i cannot now travel due to health reasons and you wont let me cancel the booking without charge why the full price of the room for cancellation fee at least a smaller amount than the full price. i will never recommend booking.com and will ardently advise friends to not use booking .com either

Booking with booking.com

Simple to use no nonsense site, have and will use again for sure....

Booking with booking.com

The website was easy to follow and very good at explaining all the details of the booking. It was a pleasant experience for someone who doesn't travel much very,

Booking with booking.com

Easy peasy to navigate and excellent prices!

Booking with booking.com

i think you are the best

Booking with booking.com

Easy to navigate, great pics, love the best deal icons! Thanks! You made it so easy! Can't wait to use it again for next trip!

Booking with booking.com

Ease of use to book required accommodation was excellent and took just a few minutes to complete. Well worth returning for any future bookings! Excellent website with convenient extras for those who need them.

all bookings very easy

Booking with booking.com

You cancelled my previous booking with no explanation .

Booking with booking.com

PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE ZIBA HOTEL AS A SPA WHEN THE SPA ONLY OPERATES 3 HOURS A DAY.... FROM 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.... all other spa hotels i have stayed at have had all day spa facilities until late evening.... at least the times for the spa should be put in large print on the site... I feel cheated!!

Booking with booking.com

i love your website...its easy, feels like you remember what im looking for...and I use it more than any other hotel website!

Booking with booking.com

Very easy, great use of predictive text in the boxes which makes the whole process nice and quick.

Booking with booking.com

I always use booking.com to book my hotels for all my business trips around the world

Booking with booking.com

I really like the fact that I can download the details an appointment for my stay and then import it into MS Outlook. Also that you can see if there is free parking.
I wish I could see how far it is, and public transport links to another place nearby, using a postcode.

Booking with booking.com

Such a pleasure, so easy to make a booking and to get it confirmed too immediately. Being from Zim its not always easy to make payment when booking so its great that we can pay when we arrive.

Booking with booking.com

Nice and easy to negotiate.

Booking with booking.com

Thought the website was easy to use ....just one problem it would not accept my e mail address as valid so had to use my husbands... dont understand that it was all typed in correctly.

Booking with booking.com

very good not a bother very pleased with the booking thank you

poor

Will only use this site ..... Excellent and quick

Booking with booking.com

i must have changed my mind at least 6 times as im a solo female lady in my 40s im so sorry ive done this but im now very happy with my hotel choice:)
i will 100% recommend this site to all my famliy and friends. i holiday 4 times a yr alone and from now on i will only book with booking.com. thank you so much.

Booking with booking.com

Used booking .com before and my lst choice to use them again.

Booking with booking.com

Site works well but payment terms are vague and your description contradictory. At one time I expected an immediate charge of 10% but reading further it seems the hotel may make a charge during my stay or prior to my stay or maybe a full payment when I am at the hotel. Come on - agree clear payment arrangements.