Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 84503 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

Great service for the booking, hope the accommodation is as good.

Booking with booking.com

The service is very useful and userfriendly.

Good prices

easy booking, good information

Booking with booking.com

We Have been to the boutiques hotel we ask the front desk manager he was so rude and showed aggresive behaviour to our guest we belive that hotel with this kind of staff can not be accepted don t book here

Booking with booking.com

Sky city booked us in last visit we found it very enjoyable and very central.so doing same for next visit.

Booking with booking.com

simpy the best resource of the world to book the accommodation worldwide

A booking as easy as pie & Smooth as Silk

Excellent very easy

Booking with booking.com

Very user friendly site, both myself Angela Owen and my sister, Caroline Quinlan use Booking.yeah (.com!) to book our hotels. Thanks for a very smooth experience.

Angela Owen
Perth
Australia

nice & Easy ..

Booking with booking.com

I like quick and simple deal. I will book hotels and rentals car for my next holiday in June 2016. Excellent.

We booked at price of AUD$190 and when we changed to 2 nights, the price
increased by AUD$27 to AUD$407 - should have been AUD$380. Not ethical!

Booking with booking.com

Preferred Booking.com verses Agoda, Expedia or others because of he good services provided, especially cancellation policy.

Good service

great prices

Booking with booking.com

I absolutely love booking.com so easy to use its the only way I book any of my stats when I'm away from home.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent booking site, love the well thought out A4 page booking Confirmation pages. Ideal how all details, like currency conversion etc are updated. The only suggestion I would have is with the booking calendars to have the 'actual day of the week' with the dates. This would help reduce human error with bookings at times- other wise fantastic!

Oh also an incentive reward system would be great, too. :)
Peter

Booking with booking.com

I like that I can have up to 3 days to change my booking if something comes up that I need to change my plans.

Booking with booking.com

Quick, easy to use, accessible.

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use site and prices were good

Quick and easy to use.

Booking with booking.com

Love this site - it's an instant pick me up and holiday planner. The best deals and preferred by the hotels as you don't charge them as much as the other booking sites. As long as you keep your price to the hotels reasonable I will continue to use you rather than book with the hotel direct. Thanks guys!

excellent service .