Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 63357 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

very easy and no messing.

Booking with booking.com

I use Booking.com because it is easy there are no hidden charges, you do not get endless email regarding you're booking unlike other search engines, I get extra discounts BONUS and we have had some great deals!

Booking with booking.com

As we are moving to live in Marton -In -Cleveland and our furniture will not arrive until the following day we wanted for somewhere to stay ,and what a delight to have such excellent and easy way to book for the night ,thank you so much .

Booking with booking.com

However it would be really useful if you had a category for smoking rooms. I have often found that when the property offers the option of a smoking room, in reality all their rooms are non smoking.

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is very helpful and reliable as i have utlizing since two years

Booking with booking.com

Impressed by the speed of procedure and a hassle free booking experience

Booking with booking.com

One of the best and easiest sites to use for booking accommodation worldwide. Instant feedback and confirmations make booking holidays so easy.

Booking with booking.com

it was so quick and easy to book through you!

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use site for bookings and provides a range of interactive functions

Excellent service.

Hi

I have booked a lot of accommodation on your website.Could you please give me some freebies.What about free nights or some vouchers.

Regards

Booking with booking.com

I just try to booking hotels by booking. com. I hope booking.com doesn't dispointed me.

Booking with booking.com

Love the fact that you have added a free cancellation filter. Been wanting that. Would love a sort by hotel name.

Booking with booking.com

I have used this site for a few years now and I love it!!
So quick and easy to search and book hotels - genuine reviews and one the ONE occasion where I had to cancel a hotel due to a personal event (and it should have been non-refundable), the staff were excellent on the phone and even managed to get me a full refund!
Cannot recommend them enough.

Booking with booking.com

Used this site once before and have found it extremely helpful. I enjoy getting the information emails and looking at the hotels on your website. I always recommend booking.com to all my family and friends. Thanks for the opportunity to give you this feedback. Rosa Bartlett

Booking with booking.com

Very nice website - simple and sweet.

Booking with booking.com

I always book through boolking .com there rates are the best great service 10 out of 10

Booking with booking.com

I am cautious since this is my fist time utilizing your website. I can give better feedback wih I return from my vacation.

Easy to input data

Booking with booking.com

The problem with your website/systems behaviour is the following. When I book a hotel where the booking is non refundable you still bombard me with mails with better deals. Why should I book another hotel which might be cheaper and still have to pay for the first booking? Once I do a booking for one location it is my decision concerning location/quality ans prize and I will not come back to this decision.

Easy to use. Great rates

Booking with booking.com

Very fast and easy to use. No problems at all.

Booking with booking.com

Great service. Always use you when staying away in a new location.

Allan Preston

Booking with booking.com

Shocking. Took credit card details for a booking without advising that there would be a cancellation fee if dates change. Will never use this site again.

Booking with booking.com

Very helpful, interesting & well designed