Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 72963 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

You have an excellent service and i will certainly always come back to you.

Booking with booking.com

Have used this site to book two holidays in 24 hrs, convenient, great range of properties and fantastic prices

good website

The best on the web

ALL EASY

Booking with booking.com

I use this website as I always get a great deal and it's easy to use

Booking with booking.com

False advertising, missing information, new facts after booking. Poor business practice and untrustworthy just to name a few of my thoughts

Booking with booking.com

Excellent service - really happy with the follow-up on any requests regarding refunds or responses from the properties, and very helpful with answers to inquiries.

Booking with booking.com

Quick, and safe. no hassel booking!

good services

Booking with booking.com

it should have loyalty rewards

Booking with booking.com

Excellent website and service. Highly recommended.

Booking with booking.com

ever so easy to book no complications everything straight forward nothing misguiding a pleasure to do business will definaty use every time

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use, very efficient and informative. Never been disappointed. Nearly always use Booking,com.
If you read these Thank you very much.
Regards John Cartledge.

Booking with booking.com

I can"t stand all adds-on that opens thousands of windows at every clic I give. Please disable them.

Booking with booking.com

Easy to navigate and understand for old folks. Nothing too busy which can put some people off. Happy to come back.
Thank you.

excellent!

Booking with booking.com

I find the Booking.com website very easy to use and the information on the hotels has always been correct. I feel confident that if I have any queries or problems they can be contacted which assures me when booking on line.

Booking with booking.com

Stayed there before. Great room great breakfast great service !

Booking with booking.com

I think you should show the cost of the room that INCLUDES the VAT tax.

Booking with booking.com

So far so good. But you know. The final opinion will be possible after I check out.
Regards, Mark, Canada

Great site to use,
all hotel information at your finger tips and sent to you inbox.
discount prices shown highlighted so don't miss em.

Booking with booking.com

If hotel has limits to lateness of arrival it should be made clear to save wasting time and aggrevation

Brilliant service.

Booking with booking.com

At the end of the booking process a pop up told me that i just had to confirm an email. I assume this is something to do with 'membership benefits' I looked for the e mail but i expect it went into my junk because of my filters. However it was unsettling and it took 5 minutes before I felt confident I had actually booked anything. Negatron vibes, stop hassling me once you have my money. Daniel, Swindon