Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 54095 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

Excellent and quick no problems

Booking with booking.com

once again a first class booking system i dont think i could even look at other booking web sites ,booking .com has no hidden extra unlike agoda and others the price you see is the price you pay .thanks very much.

once I found my way around it it was O K

Booking with booking.com

I found the website very easy and clear to operate.

Booking with booking.com

I think the service is excellent i found it easy and very quick, would use and recommend to any one.

Booking with booking.com

Great booking site! Easy to use with good selections.

Booking with booking.com

Have not actually arrived at the B&B yet, but the booking seemed very quick and easy, and I valued the marks out of 10 noted from guests for all the different hotels etc.

Booking with booking.com

VERY HELPFUL GOOD SERVICE, I WILL MOST CERTAINLY USE BOOKING.COM AGAIN, THANKING YOU MARY KING,.

30-Jul-2014
VERY GOOD WILL USE BOOKING.COM AGAIN THANKING YOU MARY KING

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com website is almost perfect. Some things are frustrating: 1) when I use the map sometimes town/cities show as a single point to be expanded in a separate search but it would be better if the results in those locations appeared along with the current search; 2) as I move the map away from original search location it would be nice if all properties were included for the new area 3) it is good that the website remembers the search date, but it would be even better if it also remembered search criteria: I had to repeatedly tick "Property Type = Apartment". 4) some glitches, while making a booking I was told "this property has been rated 9.2" but there appear are no reviews visible for the property

Booking with booking.com

I am really impressed with the speed & efficiency of your site.
I will be recommending you, and using it again

M B Bates

Booking with booking.com

Very helpful website, however, inclusion of well known locations in the search engines e.g. RK Beach, Rishikonda beach etc. in case of Vishakhapatnam can make the website unbeatable. Anyway, I liked the other finer details of the hotel bookings that have been provided here.

Booking with booking.com

Very good site, low price guarantee and no booking fees are great peace of mind. A little concerning is a review I left recently that was lower than the review average of the place and it was not published for some reason but didn't get an email saying it wouldn't be/why not. Also keep getting invited to download the app whenever I'm on the site even though I have the app and have signed in to my account it's a bit annoying.

Booking with booking.com

I'm slightly stunned at how easy and good this is.

Booking with booking.com

Fabulous site and very easy to use.

quick and efficient

Booking with booking.com

FOUND RELIABLE ! QUICK ! EFFICIENT !

Booking with booking.com

I found booking.com easy an hassel free.. I was told by friends to use this site whenever I am travelling and I recommend this site to any traveller.AWESOME

Booking with booking.com

Very pleasant experience. this is the only way to book, it is easy and trouble free!

Thank you.

Booking with booking.com

Being in the Removals industry this website has been an awsome advantage to us as we can book in advance as well as whilst we are on the road as sometimes we dont always make it to the original destination.
We can choose hotels close to our desired location within kms and this gets us back on the road earlier for the next destination which saves us time and money.

Booking with booking.com

Thanks for making your site better every day - user experience at booking.com is almost perfect.

A few things come to mind at the moment to make UE even better (not sure you think it's needed):
> ability to filter by hotel rooms number (would let faster to navigate between small, medium and large hotels);
> create a score for breakfast as most hotels do serve it (would provide valuable information and save much time not reading the reviews for breakfast).

Also there's a little mistake in last stay/booked field, I guess. It says "You last booked a stay here on 19 Feb 2014" near Info Hotel in search page. I actually stayed there in June, 2014, so it's probably the date I made a reservation.

Thanks again and have a good luck!

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use good rates best hotels and prices.

Booking with booking.com

Though most of the "guarantee" booking by providing a credit card number, and also stated with no charge until specified date (stated clearly in the booking). But I experienced a charge to my credit card for a booking in DEC 31 2014 and booking date is 25/06/14!! I eventually cancelled the said booking and until today I yet to receive refund from the hostel

Website is excellent

Booking with booking.com

I enjoyed booking on line, it was so user friendly and simple, I wish all other sites were the same as yours.
Aisha Hemeda