Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 86083 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

Every place I have ever selected on booking .com has been as described. The flexibility to change bookings is a major appeal for me.

Booking with booking.com

All the hotela that I have booked with you have been excellent!

Booking with booking.com

Excellent so great so easy and facility to cancel last minute if needed

Booking with booking.com

I had a problem and Booking.com sorted it out very efficiently. Many thanks.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent site, thank you it's so easy to use.

Booking with booking.com

Have used this system on several occasions

Booking with booking.com

I like your site but I just made a booking and straight afterwards I realised I should have booked breakfast. I tried to amend my booking to include it but it wasn't possible so I had to cancel the first booking and then place a second booking with breakfast. I wish I could have added it to the original booking.
Everything else is great :)

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use clear instructions :)

Booking with booking.com

Even I can understand how to do this at my old age.

Booking with booking.com

I didnt appreciate not being able to easily print my reservation. You assumed "I didntneed to print my booking... that I could just save it to mydevice with your app". You assumed wrong! I like paper confirmations and I felt almost forced to have to download your app which I did not want. The device I used was not my device. No bookings showed up in the email. You asked for booking and pin to be able to retrieve the booking for display. Why would I want an email with no information on it???? Thank heavens I never left the booking page where my information was still displayed. I gave you a rating of 9 but it should have been 8. If not for the unwanted app and the useless email, I would have given you a 10.

Booking with booking.com

with no prepayment required - wasn't ready with a cc # - alittle bit misleading - perhaps advise customers that a cc will be required to hold the room before confirming the reservation.

Booking with booking.com

website is easy to use, clear and concise

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use and lots of info!

Slmosg always really good but for hotel Bretagna in Florence

Booking with booking.com

I enjoyed using Booking.com to reserve my hotel. It was easy and I found good deals.

Booking with booking.com

I always use booking.com they can find clean inexpensive rooms good locations at excellent fair market Price

Booking with booking.com

Good website very user friendly

Good service and choice

Booking with booking.com

I don't like the staff... they does know what education means.
I don't like the lady upset coming to my room in the mornig to tell me to leave.... like 5min later she's could waiting.

Never will back there night mare!

Booking with booking.com

From time to time I try other sites, but almost always come back to Booking.com where my needs are invariably met

Thank you!

Friendly interface

Booking with booking.com

Always a success and best prices

Booking with booking.com

Fantastic website, no need to go anywhere else, user friendly, best rates, convienient

Booking with booking.com

Brilliant website, easy to use even if you need to change details. Love it.',i,

Love it!