Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 70018 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

My father in law died and i tried to change my booking to a later day but was still charged full fee. I wont use this site again

Booking with booking.com

Why do tourists staying at Frankfurt hotels 4 stars complain of lack of cleaning? Mustn't they do it?

Booking with booking.com

I needed a room for my sister and myself for our planned trip to Las Vegas.Our first stop was going to be Milk River because we were not leaving until late in the day and it was a good place to spend the night. The reservation of our room was so easy and simple I had to double check to make sure I had the room we wanted!!!!
Thank you so very much for making this super easy and having exactly what we need for the first leg of our adventure.
If we ever do this again we will be sure to stay here again.
I will be sure to tell everyone how easy your site is to manage.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
Christine and Kathy

Booking with booking.com

Very simple site to move through, I love the feedback from past guests at the various hotels, it gives you the information on location, safety, cleanliness etc to really make an informed decision!

Booking with booking.com

Simples, rápido e seguro.

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use and always a very competative price.

Booking with booking.com

The booking experience was so clear and easy. Bravo.

Booking with booking.com

this website was quick and easy to use. I became slightly confused with the payment details but i contacted the customer services dept who listened very attentively to me, answered my concerns and then offered to contact the hotel to seek an e.mail confirmation to be sent to myself with regards to the amount i needed to pay the hotel directly. The young lady (Cynthia) was very patient and reassuring towards me and very quickly made me feel at ease, she was extremely courteous and very helpful.

Booking with booking.com

Seems to be open, straight forward, quick and easy to use with maps that comes up instantly to show the whereabouts of the hotels and its environs. Excellent !

EASY TO USE

Booking with booking.com

Quick and easy to choose hotel with availability. No fuss booking.definitely use again.

Booking with booking.com

The booking.com site is fast, friendly and easy to use.
Logging in and using saved information saves time and effort.
The selection of hotels is good and the prices are reasonable.

Booking with booking.com

I used your site last year to book same hotel....excellent!

Booking with booking.com

I have used Booking.com on a number of occasions and I have always found them very good,.

Booking with booking.com

Normally I am a bit wary of booking on he Internet as some times any special requests/needs are ignored by the system but on this occasion everything had been received and actioned by the Hotel staff before I rang to get confirmation so well done Booking.com

Booking with booking.com

I had booked for a double room but the confirmation referred to one guset and yet I had put my wifes name in addition to mine since the bookjng was for a double roo

01-Jul-2015
The details were conflicting as at one page it showed that the room I had booked was a double I.e inluding my wife but the confirmation only showed one guest

Booking with booking.com

Change the way that you say "BOOKING" on your UK TV ads and I would use you for all my hotel reservations. For that reason I award you as "POOR"

Booking with booking.com

Easy to follow - shortcut when rebooking with password

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is the only website I use. I do take a lot of vacations.
The website layout is easy for me to use,bookings are reliable and once I had an issue with a hotel and Booking.com resolved it for me.
Their rates are honest too.
Theres no other for me.

Booking with booking.com

I started using booking.com about two years ago and now use it for all my international travel. It is extremely user-friendly and so is their confirmation and follow-up process. For example, I just booked a hotel in Bruges, Belgium for next year and realized I needed to reserve parking. No need to search for a phone number or email address of the hotel because the booking.com confirmation contained a direct link to specifically reserve a parking space. Where have you seen that before? And even if you don't sign onto the site, it recognizes you the minute you start using it.

Booking with booking.com

I was under the impression that breakfast would be included but this was not apparent until after I had booked. I then booked another room direct with the hotel and had a £5 saving and breakfast was included! I am not at all happy about that and at the price of £144 for one night, I would think that breakfast could have been included. Your deals should be equal those of the hotel itself, in fact, they should better it.

Booking with booking.com

Sea View really wow to say and great place for families with young children location in sea side with malls are very nearer , nice and wide rooms , staff is good enough everything was super i hope property is new.

Booking with booking.com

too much clutter on web site once booked I could not tell if booking was confirmed or not

Booking with booking.com

I realy enjoy useing this site ,,, it needs no explaining as its so simple to get around ,,, what u see is what you get ,, although they cannot be responsible for the venue changing the rooms etc ,, they are true to there word
I like leaving the reviews also i read them first to see what other people thought of the place
Thank you for a service well run and easy to understand