Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 94757 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

Easy to book and always good value have used many times and never had a problem

Booking with booking.com

I have used booking.com for several trips. Terrific service and easy to use.

Booking with booking.com

The booking process was very efficient and clear

Great site

very easy to use

Booking with booking.com

We have also found hotels are excellent value on this site. Effecient and easy to use.

Booking with booking.com

Im a first time user and I was extremely happy with how easy it was.

Fantastic deals and what they say you get 10/10

10-Dec-2016
The best booking company on the market 10/10

Booking with booking.com

It might be me, but both properties came slightly below what I expected. The rooms were not bad - Citi Temple quite good, but the surroundings left something to be desired. Premier Park with some renovation could be quite acceptable, but tidying up and painting seem beyond the scope of the management.
Perhaps I need to trawl through all the information provided - but they were below what I expected.

Good service thanks.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent site always book with booking.com so easy good hotels easy to navigate site great stuff

Booking with booking.com

Very easy website to use and everything well explained

Booking with booking.com

Easy to navigate and book

Booking with booking.com

User Friendly online system.. Easy for alls..

Booking with booking.com

Would like more detail on payment and a link to facilitate

Booking with booking.com

Very easy use this website, I like it and use surely if I need accommodation again.

Booking with booking.com

The whole procedure was so simple. It took less than 5 minutes to complete it, even for a techno phopic person like me.

Wonderful !

Booking with booking.com

I find booking.com to be well worth a visit when looking for holiday accommodation. Places are generally pretty much as described.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent site for hotel booking. I am using this site since last many years and found it remarkable response with most amazing rates. Also around the world every hotel gave me respect by booking their hotel through Booking.com. I am thankful to all the management and staff for their superb services.

Regards
Jamshed Qureshi
Karachi
Pakistan

Booking with booking.com

I have booking from booking.com I am feeling good in my Tour and my next booking is nova platinum pattaya if booking.com are committed about payment at property then why nova platinum try my credit card for charge

Speedy booking.

Booking with booking.com

Always functional and efficient.

AAA