Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 89643 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to use, very easy to navigate, would use again in the future.

Dear BookingDOTcom,

After travelling around Prague for a while now, I little desperately booked at something called Arena Hotel Prague, to my regret -I rarely regret my choices.

With a little loose calculation it would be 4 nights about 250-260 a night my currency, but when on checking in, then prized was raised with 100 my currency, so I wondered ok, tight budget can take this one.
Then checking the netbank on an insecure Wi-Fi line, I noticed that the bill have even climbed higher, now it said: 1200 equal to 200 us. dollars!!!!!!
That, Sir, is fraud!!!!
You _can_ give a price that is about, but what you CANNOT do is RAISE THE PRICE with such an amount. Oh, the clerk just swept it away with it being a cheap uncancellable offer, yeah, offer up the rear!
So the price is about 1000 then rudely its raised with one 100 my currency, which is equal to 10 pound sterling! Then on top of that, my bank account is finally charged 1205 d.kr. equal to 130 pound sterling or more or less 200 dollards!
Who ever is reading this, avoid these kinds of bookings, because they will rip you off, if they can, and a professional estimation does not swing with about 20 to 25% of price!

Booking with a Serious Eagle eye, but on the red line for not being recommended!

Booking with booking.com

Reliable, fast, efficient, great for fast email confirmation.

Easy to use

Booking with booking.com

Fast and effective loved it

Booking with booking.com

just too slow and complicated compared with other sites

Booking with booking.com

The mobile experience is much much better.. not sure why every time I book on the website I need to enter my credit card details over and over again..
Otherwise, I love booking.com. it is a great service.

very easy to use

Very nice & helpful

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use with all the choices laid out clearly.

Booking with booking.com

Quick and easy to navigate.

Booking with booking.com

Provides an excellent service with lots of options to choice.

Booking with booking.com

I find Booking.com so easy to use. I book all my holidays and weekends away on it. I have only once ever had a problem and the customer service I experienced was excellent. Angela O'Connell

27-Aug-2016
Fantastic ease of use and flexibility.

Booking with booking.com

I have used the site a few times, and it has been a quick and efficient way of booking my travel accommodation, I have now set up an account for future use, and intend to use the website more regularly in the future.

quick and easy to use

Booking with booking.com

How easy it is to make bookings for our trip! Clear and precise Hotel descriptions, ammenities and location.

Great service

Booking with booking.com

Always a great service. Always the best price.

Booking with booking.com

Easy to navigate. Excellent response times

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is user friendly and dependable

Booking with booking.com

Lovely room and a large toilet lovely shower.

Great service

Quick and easy to use

Excellent!

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to book in your site. Thank you