Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 59049 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

I like the child policies piece. Many sites do not make this clear. Regarding the booking section. Parts of the form could be improved. Eg the post code letters should automatically be in upper case. Telephone number section should automatically give me the number part. I am using an iPad and it means I have to switch the keyboard to numbers. Not much of a problem to be fair, but I think it would improve the site, even if by only a very small amount.

Booking with booking.com

When I traveled to Lourdes, I only used Booking.com and now I am going to Fatima I booked with booking.com. I did not go to any other site.

Booking with booking.com

EASY SITE TO NAVIGATE , HAVE USED BOOKING.COM SEVERAL TIMES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS

Booking with booking.com

very easy to use and a great deal

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is easy to use. the capacity to change and cancel bookings online is very convenient when travelling.

Booking with booking.com

Please stop the annoying and pushing pupops! so irritating and make me consider not to use anymore booking.com!

Booking with booking.com

The pop ups are very irritating.

Booking with booking.com

im happy wth good easy bookng.com thank u

Booking with booking.com

Confirmations are immediate. Its easy to manage your booking and in the event of a need to change or cancel your plans, thats easy to

Booking with booking.com

This is one of the best booking site I've used. I certainly will keep using it from now on.
It is very user friendly and I will recommend it to friends and family.

Booking with booking.com

I recommend this site to everyone I know. I don't book through any other site.
So easy, no booking fees, immediate confirmations what's better than that ?

Booking with booking.com

We needed urgent accommodation after our other plans fell through. Your site gave us what we wanted and we booked immrdiately and with a minimum of fuss. Excellent.

Great and easy

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com has always made accommodation bookings for my vacations very simple and straightforward. Booking.com's rates are also comparatively cheaper than other sites I have tried to use.

Booking with booking.com

great efficient service,would highly reccomend

Booking with booking.com

A very useful and generally easy to use web site. Messages flashing up telling you how many other people are viewing the same hotel are an annoyance. So too are messages telling you that there is only one room left on the site. Fact is, one either books or does not and whether 1 or 10 people are viewing the same hotel is irrelevant as too are numbers of rooms. It simply makes it look like Booking.com is trying to pressure sell.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent site always use it very professional.

Booking with booking.com

Near perfect. Just needs some more info on search and map results so as to reduce time wasted on hotels that do not fit my requirements.

Booking with booking.com

I have used booking.com locally and internationally and find it to be a reliable site - what you see is what you get, often better than expected

ok

Booking with booking.com

Great service...the booking was smooth and effortless

Booking with booking.com

Very convenient and user friendly

Booking with booking.com

If you want to book a hotel, use booking, and don't use any other site, ever!

Booking with booking.com

so quick and easy and the best prices too, will certainly recommend to family and friends.