Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 91337 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

easy to use

Booking with booking.com

Really pleased how very simple and straightforward the booking was. Particularly impressed that there is no need or request for debit or credit card!! In addition there is no cancellation charge. Met Debbie (the Owner) once and she is so hospitable and accommodating; I will definitely be referring others to her!!! Keep up the sterling job!!!!

Booking with booking.com

Easy website to use, great rates

Booking with booking.com

You have a very user friendly website and your prices are excellent.

Booking with booking.com

I've never had a bad experience with Booking.com! I will never use Hotels.com AGAIN, lesson learned! Booking has been awesome every time we've used them!!! I will never stray again:)

Works well

easy and friendly
gracias!

Booking with booking.com

Fairly a no-nonsense site for browsing and booking the rooms. The paperless booking confirmation is a pretty nifty option for persons on the go.

good service

Booking with booking.com

Have always used booking. Com , have always had good deals at very good prices

Booking with booking.com

Quite easy to use, a little frustrating that it kept splitting up our party between 2 rooms.

Booking with booking.com

I found the booking process confusing and have accidentally booked two rooms when I only need one. This wasn't apparent until my final payment went through. No opportunity to review before you confirm booking. To add to this my booking is non-refundable. If I am u able to recover this cost I will be very unhappy!

Booking with booking.com

Was very easy to book quick and easy very pleased

Booking with booking.com

i found your service to be exceptional!! the information provided was generally accurate, timely and much appreciated. i especially liked the considerate reminders of upcoming bookings. it was so so helpful!!

Booking with booking.com

always fantastic service and so easy to use best one yet

quick and easy to use

Booking with booking.com

I love this website & use it over & over again, it's easy to navigate easy to book & confirmation is immediate which is peace of mind.
I became a Genius member without realising & have just saved £17 on my latest booking! What a result!

Booking with booking.com

I like this company and service, its very easy and convenience..

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to book. Having to decide which hotel to use.

Booking with booking.com

I always use booking.com for great prices on hotel stays and I've never been disappointed in what I've booked as what you see is what you get and with plenty of options to choose from.

Booking with booking.com

A very efficient service and the reminder notice was very helpful

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to use and search for what you want. Lots of choice with competitive prices

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use website, best price and fast booking. All the information you need in one place. Will use again. Thanks.

Booking with booking.com

I always find the site the easiest to navigate and with an excellent choice of hotels on offer at all prices and have made many bookings over the past few years.

it was good