Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 64954 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

I am so glad that Booking.com exists. I have used this site for stays in 5 different countries. And each booking has been almost exactly as was presented to the customer. I will definitely keep using Booking.com.

Booking with booking.com

I use booking.com on a regular basis, I find the booking process efficient, the stated costs accurate and I have not experienced any issues when I have had to cancel.

Booking with booking.com

The room description after booking must be THE SAME as before booking .Some times something is missing --if i book a room with << sea view >> or << city view >>
this important detail often is missing after booking and nothing is mentioned IN YOUR CONFIRMATION. please look at my booking for room in MUNICH FOR 12-14 /03/2015. EVEN THOUGH A BOOKED ROOMS WITH <<city view >> nothing is mentioned in your confirmation.So the hotel is free to give any room and not the room i booked and i paid for. Please give me an answear to this ,WHAT CAN I DO .

Booking with booking.com

They indicate a price in your home currency and when you book you receive confirmation that it was indicative only and that you will be debited in the currency of the hotel. Deceiving to be polite

Fast and easy process

Booking with booking.com

Use it every time. Brilliant !

Booking with booking.com

What a time saver this site is and shows good deals. We are oldies and not to good on some sites but this is easy and quick to get around. Always go to this site first.

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use and gives a good price.

Booking with booking.com

I was disappointed to find a mismatch in the number of people and actual beds. When making the initial booking I clearly filled out: 2 adults and 1 child. Later in the process, after booking is made it suddenly only says 2 persons. Then on the email confirmation it refers to 1 child under 5years of age. I was never asked about childs age - my daugher is 8 years old- , so now I have to go to the booking and request extra bed. No doubt I will be charged extra for this. Obviously age of child should be filled in and taken into account BEFORE price of room is calculated and offer made.

every thing was perfect.

Booking with booking.com

Simple, efficient and hassle free - great snag-free website - well done!

Booking with booking.com

Easy to use, clear concise and very helpful, a review at the bottom of the page is very helpful in reminding you which hotels you have looked at.
The prices stated are the prices you pay - no hidden extras. Easily found a good hotel within the area required for the days needed.
Thank you.

Booking with booking.com

Easy and fast to book the room we wanted

Booking with booking.com

I would love if booking.com gave us a chance to ask the owners questions before we book (for example, how many bathrooms in the apartment, do they have a coin-operated laundry services, would they charge my infant, etc).

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to navigate the site with all the information you need about the hotel, reservation and how to get there.

Nice & Easy with good clarity

Booking with booking.com

THE BOOKING PROCESS IS HAPPILY VERY COMPREHENSIBLE - WILL LEAVE A REVIEW WHEN I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE HOTEL.

Booking with booking.com

Really easy for a technophob

Booking with booking.com

My first reservation made on Booking.com. Was very easy to navigate. Thanking you.

Booking with booking.com

It is not the booking service that is any problem, it is my lack of computer skills when outside my comfort zone; and that doesn't take very much!!

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to use, great choice of hotels worldwide.

Booking with booking.com

For a completely computer illiterate I found it easy to navigate.

Booking with booking.com

It is very easy to navigate.

so far so good.

Booking with booking.com

Consider easy to use and clear website...information and reviews and photos all helpful with choice, and when you've made it, booking couldn't be simpler!