Booking.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Booking.com

Feedback for www.booking.com has been compiled from 60338 Customer Reviews

• 15/05/2013
  • Booking.com (part of Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) is the world’s leading online hotel & accommodation reservation company. People can access the platform anytime, anywhere from their desktop, mobile phone or tablet device. The website is available in 41 languages, offers over 300,000 hotels in 180 countries and attracts visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 15 years of experience and a team of over 5,500 dedicated employees in more than 100 offices worldwide, Booking.com operates its own in-house customer service team available 24/7.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.booking.com

Booking with booking.com

the hotel looks very nice, i hope i have a nice veiw from the room i am going to be staying in.

Booking with booking.com

Just what my hubby and I wanted as we intend to Christmas shop in Lanacaster..

Booking with booking.com

We have made a reservation with number 536496189 and pin code 5056 for ibis amsterdam city west. We have just arrived at the hotel where we ve been informed that our reservation has been canceled, but nobody informed us about that. The stuff of the hotel just told that they ve sent a cancel email to booking, and that booking .com was responsible about informing us.
Don t we have the right to know what happened?

Booking with booking.com

very easy to book, thank you

Booking with booking.com

Very easy to use website

Quick and easy

Booking with booking.com

Very easy website to navigate, with excellent deals, we have used you before, and never have been disappointed.

Booking proce

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is a good place to book accommodation. I have used it previously on quite a few occasions. Keep up the good work.
Thanks.

Booking with booking.com

Booking.com is so easy to use and has great deals available. Never had a problem, things are always as they first appear.

Booking with booking.com

excellent service and easy to make a booking.

Booking with booking.com

Excellent fast booking and confirmation and no payment till closer to date going, Thank you!
One Christmas present done, next!

Booking with booking.com

It would be good to see prices on the front page

Booking with booking.com

The use of the Booking.com website is excellent! I only needed to enter my details and requirements once. Unlike other websites where any change in requirements or location means a re-entering of all the details! Truly a superb accommodation search tool!

Booking with booking.com

Australian living in China.
You or this website may want to just pay the license fee to use Google maps. I understand everyone "borrows" software and licences in China. But it's the foreign travellers who are scared to come here. They might not choose your hotel if the Map doesn't load. They don't where you are located.
Please fix the map location.
Thanks

Booking with booking.com

easy, simple ,no fuss way to book

Booking with booking.com

User friendly, hassle free booking used this site a few times now no dramas with anybookings

Booking with booking.com

easy to use and have the chance to cancel and not be charged, although we have never cancelled as yet

Booking with booking.com

very quick , simple and uncomplicated.

Booking with booking.com

Happy to be using your company again. Bkd with you for Brisbane earlier this year. thanks

Booking with booking.com

Our contact with WALTER (your agent) was the most caring and respectful person I have checked out my reservation with. He went out of his way to guide me through the steps needed for a first time reservation with Booking.com.
I feel so confident that the next time I book with your service I will be able to manage on my own. rest assured I will call as Walter suggested if I get lost at any time durin doing my next booking.
thank you for the great service!
R. Wayne Wannamaker
Whitehorse, Yukon Canada

Booking with booking.com

No space on website to notify change of email, I did not want to lose genius status but could not fix ( still not done ) without making 2 phone calls lasting over 30 minutes, first booking.com person was unhelpful and rude. Second was helpful but did not know how to fix, at least had a go and asked supervisor. Poor experience overall.

Booking with booking.com

How easy is this to use...

Booking with booking.com

So easy not the first time used either

Booking with booking.com

Your website is extremely user-friendly, offers clear and precise information that is easily understood. Fantastic.