Book People Reviews

Consumer ratings of Book People

Feedback for www.thebookpeople.co.uk has been compiled from 294250 Customer Reviews

• 01/05/2013
  • Hand-picked favourites at unbelievable prices

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thebookpeople.co.uk

Your recent experience with The Book People

The service was great, books arrived in good time. My godson (5yrs) was over the moon with his books. Only wish there was a gift option. If there was I didn't see it.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Books arrived promptly and well pack

Your recent experience with The Book People

Great products, great value, delivered on time.

Your recent experience with The Book People

My only comment would be to highlight the extremely wasteful, un-ecologially friendly sized package that my order arrived in (4 times larger than was necessary). A disgrace given the world's current situation.

Your recent experience with The Book People

I was disappointed when I ordered my books on the Monday before Easter, thinking that I had vip delivery so they would arrive in time to be an Easter gift. However I was unaware that paying by PayPal meant that the delivery took over a week.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Always fast and efficient service

Your recent experience with The Book People

I have never order any books from yourselves I phoned your order number because I received an email for some one else about their ordereith their full name and address and I was told my email would be removed from your data base and now receive this feedback from you. Please would you remove me and I do not want to receive any more emails from yourselves.

Your recent experience with The Book People

As ordered and delivered in good tim.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Excellent fast service, quality books, satisfaction all round

Your recent experience with The Book People

Absolutely delighted with the price, service and I just loved hat my books came in a gorgeous tote bag.

Will order from the book people for future books :)

got what I asked for

Excellent service as always

Your recent experience with The Book People

Lovely books, online ordering easy and delivered quickly. Thank you

Your recent experience with The Book People

Great choice of books at great prices. Loved what we bought.

Your recent experience with The Book People

The savings that I made on ordering was brilliant, arrived in plenty time and the books are of high quality. Love them!

Your recent experience with The Book People

Very pleased with books, delivery excellent

Your recent experience with The Book People

no problems have used book people many times without problems

Your recent experience with The Book People

Delivery was good but the company have been taking money out of my account at 1p each time upto 3 times a day

Thank you for your recent feedback, I'm sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with your recent order.

Please refer to the private email.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and if you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Nigel
feefo@thebookpeople.co.uk

Your recent experience with The Book People

Always an excellent service and hassle free purchasing at excellent prices.

Excellent value for money

Your recent experience with The Book People

A new book, less than half the retail price, easy to order and fast delivery. will be back to this site.

Your recent experience with The Book People

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOOK PEOPLE - BUT EVERY SINGLE PARCEL THAT I HAVE DELIVERED FROM THEM THROUGH HERMES ARRIVES WHERE THE PARCEL HAS BEEN OPENED AND EXAMINED - ON THIS OCCASION I TOOK PHOTOGRAPHS WHICH I AM HAPPY TO SEND TO YOU. THE PARCEL HAD BEEN TORN OPEN IN 3 DIFFERENT PLACES - THIS IS HOW EVERY SINGLE HERMES PARCEL ARRIVES TO ME. I HATE THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE AND WOULD HAPPILY PAY EXTRA TO HAVE A DIFFERENT COMPANY.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THIS LATEST DELIVERY.

Thank you for your feedback through Feefo.

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have experienced with our courier Hermes. Please be advised that I have sent you an email with further information.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards

Gareth Phillips
feefo@thebookpeople.co.uk

Your recent experience with The Book People

Great value for money and some very interesting books

fast and efficient

Your recent experience with The Book People

I have used the Book People for a number of years and as always I can not fault them at all, from ordering to delivery of the great value for money books, this company offers a 5* service.