Book People Reviews

Consumer ratings of Book People

Feedback for www.thebookpeople.co.uk has been compiled from 351182 Customer Reviews

• 01/05/2013
  • Hand-picked favourites at unbelievable prices

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thebookpeople.co.uk

Always good service.

Your recent experience with The Book People

I had placed an order for 4 - 5 different books and when they arrived I discovered that one of them was not what I ordered. I contacted the Book People Customer Service the same day and not only did they replace the book at no extra cost but they allowed me to keep the book that was sent in error. What a nice gesture!

Also the customer service agent was incredibly polite, with very good telephone manners and very efficient at locating my order and arranging for the replacement item to be sent to me the same day. One of the best customer service experiences I have had recently.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Book people get the order out to you without delay and well packed.

I do not like the carrier used (Hermes), as the local delivery person does NOT follow instructions given (ie if nobody home take to next door neighbour) parcel was left in an unclocked porch, visible from the pavement!.t

Your recent experience with The Book People

Box was damaged when arrived and one of the books had lots of pages that were ripped

Your recent experience with The Book People

the Book People always offer good value quality books, delivered quickly and well-packaged

Your recent experience with The Book People

Great value for money and fast delivery

Your recent experience with The Book People

Excellent quality books, delivered in good time. Only gripe would be the size of the packaging -far too large in majority of cases!

Your recent experience with The Book People

Excellent VFM, good comms plus book arrived on time. Will definitely be using again

Good quick service!

Your recent experience with The Book People

Good prices and excellent delivery service

Excellent value

Your recent experience with The Book People

Books well packaged as always, so came in very good condition. Quick response, which is always nice. Dealt with professionally. Ability to be able to pick books up at collection point an added and welcome bonus.

Your recent experience with The Book People

very good service and excellent delivery. good range of books and the price is very very reasonable

Your recent experience with The Book People

Amazing books at great prices

Your recent experience with The Book People

Excellent selection, well priced and packed.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Always super fast delivery and excellent service!

Your recent experience with The Book People

As alwys, rapid service of good quality books.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Great company, great prices. Annoying things are you can't guest check out you have to make an account which I HATE!! They also started sending me annoying emails that I didn't sign up to

Your recent experience with The Book People

There always seems to be at leas at one book per issue that takes my fancy but my pocket has the final say. I have a month or two's reading piling up and I am sure that new editions will rplace them in due course.
The delivery system is first class and receive a very good service from the local agent.
In my last order, just arrived, there appears to be a mix up over the "RAF's 100 years" and "The Story of the RAF", it seems that the codes have been switched. I am, however, happy with copy that has been delivered.
CJS

Your recent experience with The Book People

quality service, goods and packaging

Your recent experience with The Book People

I shall enjoy the books for myself and my friends.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Easy and quick, very efficient.

Very speedy delivery

Your recent experience with The Book People

Book People have always given me excellent service and value for money.

Your recent experience with The Book People

Speedy service and excellent choice for the budding reader