Best at Travel Reviews

Consumer ratings of Best at Travel

Feedback for www.bestattravel.co.uk has been compiled from 2709 Customer Reviews

• 11/01/2013
  • At Best At Travel we aim to make luxury travel affordable. With over 20 years experience in creating itinaries to meet our client’s exact specifications we have built up relationships with our suppliers that ensure that we have access to the widest choice of airlines combined with the best value hotel rooms . Our expert consultants have all travelled the globe and have experienced first hand the holidays they sell. This kind of indepth knowledge will ensure that you receive a tailormade service that delivers you the holiday that you want at the most competitive price available.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bestattravel.co.uk
29-Jan-2016

United States of America

Service rating : I have used Best at travel several times in fact whenever I want to go anywhere abroad my first thought is to ring your company and speak to the excellent travel advisor Luke Tope in the London office he always gives me fantastic advice and very competitive prices I recommend your company because of Luke Tope
Product: I phoned Luke Tope and what I got was exactly what he said I would excellent hotel very good location and good flight times. I deal with your company because of this man I have never had a complaint with him or your company and will continue to book all my holidays with you through him thanks for a great service

30-Dec-2015

United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Allways verry helpful finds what u want good prices allways cheaper others
Product: Verry good service food verry good people so helpful humble

20-Dec-2015

Mexico

Service rating : Very helpful. Always ready to answer any questions whenever we phoned. Used company before and always happy with service
Product: Fantastic. Hotel amazing

22-Nov-2015

Thailand

Service rating : Best price for this holiday by far
Product: One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in

21-Nov-2015

United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Very good service.
Product: Always have a lovely holiday at The Al Qasr Dubai, was nice upgrading to the Club Executive Lounge, but the dine around vouchers this year wasn't as good as quite a few of the restaurants where closed.

19-Nov-2015

Mauritius

Service rating : Excellent organisation, from the pick up at the airport to the drop off back there. Comfortable vehicles, prompt assistance if needed, contact mobile of our reference provided upon arrival, with eventual tours or excursions organised at the first day to allows us a completely relaxed holiday.
Product: Unforgettable holiday, excellent resort, astonishing room by the sea and good food also. (10 out of 10) !!!
I regret to have been there for ten days only.
Room service almost obsessive, in a positive way, due to speed, attention and frequency, as conclusion, very smart and refined.

16-Nov-2015

Barbados

Service rating : Exellent service from Best at Travel, re communication, paperwork and
organisation, will most certainly consider using your company again.
Product: Superb holiday, execellent hotel, great staff, good food, what more can we say,
thankyou....

15-Nov-2015

Service rating : Superb. Everything we wanted
Product: Excellent. Our first time could not have been better

15-Nov-2015

United Arab Emirates

Service rating : All ways a good service and very helpful.
Product: The problem we faced was on arrival at Dubai airport, this is the third time we have traveled with Best @ to Dubai and each time we have had trouble locating the Rep for Wonders Infinity Tourism, this time it took me about 20 mins to locate him I even phoned but got no answer just engaged all the time, I eventually found him in the middle of the meet and greet area on the phone with his list of clients rolled up in his hand, it seems to be the same situation each time!

14-Nov-2015

Service rating : James is excellent
Product: Crystal cove hotel is fantastic

13-Nov-2015

Service rating : Good value , trustworthy , and hassle free
Reliable with good communication and user friendly paperwork
Product: Great hotel
Good location
Can,t fault it cheers

12-Nov-2015

Service rating : Very good helpful with booking
Product: Excellent hotel everything first class

Service rating : Very helpfully
Product: Good holiday

Service rating : BestatTravel were excellent. Simon Eves was very helpful
Product: Holiday had to be cancelled

Grenada

Service rating : no problems whatsoever and everything ran smoothly
Product: restaurants very good and dive centre excellent. Fantastic combination for all inclusive. Just a shame they don't do even more locations!!

United Arab Emirates

Service rating : I have used best at travel before and used the same advisor Nelash Patel who wae very helpful
Product: There were a couple of changes to the hotel since our previous visit in October last year that we were disappointed about but we still had a great holiday.

10-Nov-2015

United Arab Emirates

Simon Eves is excellent nothing is to much trouble he always gets me the Holiday I want

Saint Lucia

Service rating : Good service, all requests passed to hotel and all emails answered in a timely manner.
Product: Got upgraded on outbound flight. Hotel was very nice, despite to damp smell in the rooms. We all had a fantastic holiday.

Service rating : Very helpful and knowledgeable
Product: We love the U.A.E and have been a number of times, especially to the Ritz Carlton

United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Was very efficient and responded to our queries very quickly
Product: Travelled to Dubai and stayed at the Atlantis Hotel on the Palm. An experience we will never forget. It was a beautiful place to stay. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in visiting Dubai.

Service rating : Good deal, good service. No problems with booking at all
Product: Loved every minute of it. Hotel service was fantastic

United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Pleasure to deal with - special thanks to Priti!
Product: Fantastic - amazong hotel.

Service rating : Very helpful and good value. Everything just as we wanted it
Product: Always top class

United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Best travel agents I have ever booked a holiday with. Always booked with Simon Eaves, excellent service from him.
Product: Great holiday. we have been there 17 times, and are going again next year

Sri Lanka