Best at Travel Reviews

Consumer ratings of Best at Travel

Feedback for www.bestattravel.co.uk has been compiled from 2017 Customer Reviews

• 11/01/2013
  • At Best At Travel we aim to make luxury travel affordable. With over 20 years experience in creating itinaries to meet our client’s exact specifications we have built up relationships with our suppliers that ensure that we have access to the widest choice of airlines combined with the best value hotel rooms . Our expert consultants have all travelled the globe and have experienced first hand the holidays they sell. This kind of indepth knowledge will ensure that you receive a tailormade service that delivers you the holiday that you want at the most competitive price available.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bestattravel.co.uk
25-Oct-2014

your holiday to Jordan

Service rating : Friendly, supportive service.
Product: One of my best holidays ever.

31-Aug-2014

your holiday to Mexico

Would without a doubt recommend Best at Travel, fantastic service, amazing holiday, everything went exactly to plan! :-)

23-Aug-2014

your holiday to United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Thanks to Mathew Smith & his partner Sanju have always been ultimate professionals with our bookings from initial enquiry to return home flights. Its not the first time we've booked with Best at travel , but would confidently book again.
Product: The hotel Zabeel Saray Dubai may be on the palm, but its the best kept secret of Jumeirah group.

21-Aug-2014

your holiday to United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Good service and helpful staff - Thanks to Shital. I would recommend bestattravel to others.
Product: Stayed at the Ocean View Hotel JA. Great location and lovely hotel. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Facilities good - pool, gym and great breakfast. Would recommend this hotel.

28-Jul-2014

your holiday to Maldives

Service rating : We had excellent advice from Billy when booking our Maldives holiday. He had actually been to the resort we were interested in and was able to answer our questions in a knowledgeable and enthusiastic way which increased our anticipation for a special holiday.
Product: We had a fantastic stay on Angsana Ihuru. The resort was all we had hoped - wonderful food, very professional but low key staff, a fantastic spa and snorkling which is out of this world. We had a perfect holiday.

25-Jul-2014

your holiday to Jordan

Service rating : Tailor-made trip to accommodate exactly what I wanted (including changes when I changed my mind!)
Product: Everything surpassed expectations and the driver was excellent even under the most trying of circumstances (flash flooding caused mudslide and bridge collapse needing a 3 hour detour!)

25-Jul-2014

Service rating : very helpfull
Product: good rates

21-Jul-2014

your holiday to United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Best price, excellent and helpful service from beginning to end.
Product: Great holiday thanks to Emirates airline and the Atlantis hotel!

21-Jul-2014

your holiday to Antigua

Service rating : We got what we purchased
Product: Stress free travel lovley hotel,wonderful staff, they were extremely good and makig youu feel welcome and at home.

19-Jul-2014

your holiday to Cuba

Service rating : Had a fantastic holiday and would definitely use Best @ Travel again. The reps were extremely friendly and approachable. Their honest advice was very helpful.
Product: LOVED Cuba and can't wait to visit again.

your holiday to Oman

Service rating : Have used more attentive travel agents, but cannot complain.
Product: Hotel excellent but restaurants do not have a local "flavour". No local food. Chinese restaurant fantastic.

your holiday to Jamaica

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

your holiday to United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Really great communication on line and phone. I was wary at first as it was the first time I had booked a full holiday on line,Simon was just brilliant and responded so quickly to my requests and concerns.
Product: Perfect ,booking,reception,hotel,food and transport,can't wait to do it all over again

15-Jul-2014

your holiday to United States of America

Service rating : Really helpful staff (as always)
Wasn't a problem when I wanted to change hotel
Our second time booking with Best@travel and already looking at next year:)
Product: Great hotel

13-Jul-2014

your holiday to United Arab Emirates

Service rating : I have been using Best at Travel for years to book our holidays to Dubai and I have always been happy with the service
Product: My Husband and I love Dubai

10-Jul-2014

Service rating : Fabulous customer service. Thank you
Product: Hotel great.

10-Jul-2014

your holiday to United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Best at Travel staff were very helpful, enquiring and booking was the easiest I have ever experienced. Will definitely use them again. I recommend the website to all my friends.
Product: Amazing holiday, everything I hoped for and more.

09-Jul-2014

Service rating : Excellent personal service by agent
Product: Fantastic resort- Heritage Awali

08-Jul-2014

your holiday to United States of America

Service rating : Lenka was so helpful, friendly and just gave amazing customer service, when I book again id definitely want to book my holiday with Lenka.
Product: Perfect city trip

08-Jul-2014

your holiday to Barbados

Service rating : Very happy with the service we have received, very helpful, we will use Best at Travel again, Thank you :-)
Product: Holiday were the best we ever had

your holiday to United Arab Emirates

Service rating : Tatum has excellent customer service skills - friendly professional and informative. She managed my change in booking requirements efficiently and promptly. It was the first time I had booked with the company and price permitting would certainly use them again.
Product: I am a frequent visitor to Dubai and always enjoy the break

your holiday to Jamaica

Service rating : The service received I would recommend others to your company.
Product: We did not like our seating or the hotel view, although the hotel room was adequate.

your holiday to Saint Lucia

Service rating : very good. James was very helpful
Product: amazing place, nothing but praise for The Body Holiday

your holiday to Mauritius

Service rating : looked after us very well,
very competent
Product: fantastic hotel, would love to return one day

06-Jul-2014

your holiday to Mauritius

Service rating : Kind, helpful service, able to promptly respond to queries during our stay.
Product: Lovely resort, kind staff, very good meals but few hiccups with pre-arranged additions which had been resolved after getting in touch with Best@Travel