Bedroom World Reviews

Consumer ratings of Bedroom World

Feedback for www.bedroomworld.co.uk has been compiled from 1395 Customer Reviews

• 18/07/2012
  • Welcome to BedroomWorld – the UK’s favourite bedroom store for beds and bedroom furniture.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Atlas Bunk Triple Sleeper

Service rating : Very easy to order and emails kept us up to date with things. The next day delivery arrived at 6pm but they had let us know it would be this late and as we had ordered in a hurry we were pleased.
Product: Well packed. A sturdy bed which was not hard to put together. Trialed already by our grandchildren it works well!!

14-Apr

PRADO PLUS OTTOMAN BED FRAME - SINGLE BLACK

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows

Service rating : Perfect
Product: Easy to put togethet

Tetras Metal Bed Frame

• Bedmaster Pine Rest Quilted Mattress

Service rating : Website was easy to use, and delivery arrived very quickly after ordering. The bed arrived at the time stated . Very well done Bedroom World!
Product: Tetras Bed frame was as described and very much liked by my granddaughter.

PRADO PLUS OTTOMAN BED FRAME - SINGLE BROWN

I don't have the order yet

Wheelie Bin Underbed Storage Drawer in Pine

Service rating : Fast delivery, as described, good product.
Product: Very easy to assembly, looks good *****

Maya Wooden Bed Frame

Service rating : We were really pleased with excellent service.
Product: Everything we wanted in a bed frame and easy to build.

Superior Comfort Salas Divan Bed

Service rating : easy to use website , prompt delivery
Product: value for money divan

Tuscany Mattress

Service rating : Very good product and value for money
Product: Very comfortable

Barcelona Bed Frame Low Foot End

Service rating : Delivered after a few days, excellent!
Product: Good, solid frame which should last forever. I am very happy with my choice.

Florence Wooden Bed Frame

• Superior Comfort Salas Mattress

I paid £20 for next day delivery on a Sunday evening, being aware that this delivery albeit it 'next day' would be on Tuesday and NOT Monday due to the time of purchase on a Sunday evening. The bed however did not arrive until the following Tuesday - another week on! There was Easter Bank Holiday during this week of delayed delivery but I paid for 'next day delivery' and got my bed 9 days later!! Surely I should be refunded the divert charge! :(

12-Apr-2015
Nice products but delivery awful ! My next day delivery arrived 9 days late! There was a bank hi day during this period of 9 days but I has paid for next day delivery - not happy

Sweet Dreams Kingfisher Bed Frame

Service rating : First class service. Said next day delievery and thats what i got. Bed arrived at 10.30am. Put other major stores to shame. Would recommend bedworld 100%
Product: Cannot fault my kingfisher bed frame.looks really good and is of a high quality. No problems putting it together even on my own.

Maya Wooden Bed Frame

• Prince Mattress with Rebounce

Service rating : Very good
Product: Excellent

Sareer Matrah Reflex Plus Coil Mattress

• Toronto Leather Ottoman Bed

Was meant to get bed and mattress on the Thursday bed came but no mattress till the Tuesday so had to take more time off work

Aztec Bedstead

Service rating : On delivery date only one item was delivered instead or two, next day the other parcel arrived poor service.
Product: Bed was lovely assembly straight forward.

Toronto Leather Ottoman Bed

• Bedmaster Majestic 1000 Pocket Mattress

Service rating : Easy Internet purchase - delivery was 4hrs later than specified time slot
Product: Good but I was expecting a solid base - not a piece of cloth with Velcro around the edges.

Prado bed frame - Double - Black

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows
  • Elements 4.5 Tog Anti Allergy Duvet

Service rating : Great service. Even though I wasn't in for delivery due to it coming on a day when I was working, the were thoughtful to put in the store next to my house for pickup so didn't have to fork out the extra charge for redelivery :) However I would say to make sure that depots respond to emails to keep us up to date (didn't really know what was going on) but overall satisfied and will order from world stores again if needed
Product: Excellent

Prague Headboard

Service rating : Easy & fast service! Also fantastic that Bedroom World donate to easyfundraising too!
Product: High quality, looks great!

Mission Storage Bed

• Aston White Gloss 4 Drawer Chest

Service rating : Ok
Product: Holes for the screw and nuts were not aligned properly which meant I had to chisel to increase depth of hole for the nut and this resulted in chipping a hole through the bedframe.

Apollo Curved Faux Leather Bed Frame

Service rating : Excellent company, delivery was extremely quick and my order was tracked the whole day until it arrived here. Would highly recommend.
Product: The bed frame was extremely cheap compared to alot of other companies I had looked at. The quality is excellent, it also looks and feels great!!

Sweet Dreams Kingfisher Bed Frame

No problems with the service offered by Bedroom world itself , however the delivery companies van was packed so full that when the driver opened the back door and then disappeared off to his cab, the package containing the wooden bed head fell off the van from some height on to the road! Fortunately for him it was ok!

GFW Toronto Single Faux Leather Ottoman Bed

Service rating : See below
Product: The bed itself is fine. But I paid and extra £30 on top of the £10 delivery to have a Saturday slot. Yet it turned up on a Friday! Was just pure luck that I was there as we weren't moving in until the Saturday. Not impressed with paying £40 for a delivery that wasn't stuck to

Pegasus Bed Frame

• Superior Comfort Salas Mattress

Great service! Quick delivery and accurate goods! Reasonably priced too!!

26-Jan-2015

Verona Veresi White Bed Frame Double

Service rating : Really well packaged and delivered a day early. However I was told I would receive a text message so I could get home to accept the delivery, but I didn't. Luckily my neighbor was in to accept the items.
Product: Really pleased with bed frame and looks good too.

06-Jan-2015

Mission Storage Bed in White

Service rating : I ordered a Bed on the 10th of December for next day delivery. I have still never received this product. I have tried numerous times to contact both bedroom world and the delivery service who both never answered phonecalls and when prompted to leave voicemails have done so with no contact back at all in nearly a month. The service I received was terrible and disappointing. We were purchasing our daughters bed for our first house and luckily were able to deal with a professional and reliable company after this letdown and have a bed for her in time for Christmas. I will never be using this company again and would not recommend this to anyone I would advise them not to use them.
Product: As this has never been delivered. Think this is ridiculous that I am being requested for feedback when they don't have the decency to deliver a paid for product and can contact a customer for this and not to discuss the delivery. An absolute joke of a company.

06-Jan-2015

Bedmaster Clifton Royale Pocket 1000 Divan Bed small double 2 drawer

• Divine Sleep White Rose Headboard Small Double

Service rating : had no problems
Product: good bed