Bedroom World Reviews

Consumer ratings of Bedroom World

Feedback for www.bedroomworld.co.uk has been compiled from 1580 Customer Reviews

• 18/07/2012
  • Welcome to BedroomWorld – the UK’s favourite bedroom store for beds and bedroom furniture.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bedroomworld.co.uk

Arcadia 2 Drawer Bedside Chest

Service rating : I found Bedroom World kept me informed via e-mails and the delivery chaps phoned me half an hour before they delivered.Would certainly recommend Bedroom World.
Product: really pleased with the bedside cabinets. for someone like myself who has rarely used a screwdriver I found these cabinets really easy to build. All the pieces of wood and all the packets of screws were numbered which I found a tremendous help to me. I think they are great value for money, however these cabinets are only for my spare bedroom so will be hardly used. I feel if they were to be used on a regular basis I would prefer to pay that little bit extra and get something more sturdy.

Prince Mattress with Rebounce

Service rating : ��
Product: Good quality and great price

Limelight Cygnus Metal Bed Frame

Service rating : Good selection products. Easy to order.
Like the idea of choosing delivery date.
Delivery was made on promised day and delivery man happy to take bed upstairs.
Product: Very pleased with product. Made bedroom look really classy

Divine Sleep All Seasons Memory Divan Set

• Airsprung Utah Headboard in Black
  • Paoletti Cosy Home 10.5 Tog Duvet

Great from start to finish. No problems arose at any point of the process and my new bed is comfortable and cosy. Perfect as I'm pregnant and my old bed was far from comfortable.

PRAGUE 4ft6in BED BLACK PU

Service rating : Delivery just when they said
Product: Bed good for price. Not much good for heavy client

Superior Comfort Buckingham 1200 Mattress

• Paoletti Harvard Bedding Set in Duck Egg Blue

I'm happy with all the communication and quick delivery. Everything is what I've expecting. Thank you

Shire Victoria Linen Divan Base

Service rating : Ordered on phone with Miguel who was very helpful and pleasant and also requested I could have my delivery in the morning of my designated day. Delivery excellent and delivery man kept me informed of when he would be getting to me. Two delivery men turned up. Absolutely charming young men and offered to take bed to where I wanted it. I explained that it was on top floor of a 3 storey house and the said that was no problem. Really pleasant and helpful. Very impressed with whole process.
Product: Bed easy to assemble. Had slight problem with getting one castor in but ok in the end. Nice product. Good value for money.

Glory White Wooden Bed Frame

Would recommend without doubt- easy ordering, great customer service and arrived on time. Very happy!

Royal Pocket Sprung Folding Bed

Service rating : Very good service kept up to date for every stage of the way.
Product: Good value for money.

PRAGUE 4ft6in BED BROWN PU

first class product and first class service.

Bedmaster Star Solid Top Divan Set

Service rating : The delivery came early and in timely fashion. The two men who delivered the bed were polite, courteous and pleasant.
Product: It does exactly what we want.

Bedmaster Economy Divan Bed

Service rating : good communication excellent price easy to use websiye
Product: very happy with product

Luxor Folding Bed

Service rating : The staff were very friendly and helpful on the phone. They were also both patient and polite when answering any questions or concerns. My bed was delivery the next day like promised. Brilliant Service. Thank you.
Product: The bed is easy to fold to sore away. Light to move around on it's coasters and very comfortable to sleep. Highly recommended.

Superior Comfort Buckingham 1000 Divan Bed

Service rating : plenty of choice
Product: good quality mattress, guest found very comfortable.

PRADO PLUS OTTOMAN KING BROWN

Service rating : So glad we decided to shop at bedroom world. Item we chose was very well packaged with perfect assembly instructions inside.The bed was also excellent quality. The bed was delivered on time by a very friendly courier. Overall we would buy again as we were very happy with our purchase.
Product: Excellent quality & assembly instructions.Would recommend to friends & family.

Essentials High Raise Double Air Bed and Pump

Service rating : We needed the airbed for a particular occasion, when the house would be full of visitors. We were reassured to be given when ordering an expected delivery date nearly a week ahead of when needed but the package did not arrive until later.
Product: Product OK

Divine Sleep Ruby Pocket 1000 Memory Divan Set

Really fast delivery. But a shame only one man alone to deliver. Myself and my son had to help carry the mattress in!

Universal Charcoal Chenille Divan Base

Service rating : Delivery on time and very helpful delivery men
Product: Exactly what we ordered

Shire Plum Ottoman Divan Base

• Bedmaster Memory Comfort Mattress

Service rating : Very pleased with products but delivery was hap-hazard. I ordered a bed and mattress and specified a delivery date on ordering. The mattress was delivered separately from the base and the day before that which I had requested for delivery (fortunately I was in but that was just lucky)
Product: Nice quality and looks very smart

Colonial Spindle Bed

Service rating : We were very pleased with the service.
Product: Value for money

Toronto Leather Ottoman Bed

• Superior Comfort Ortho Supreme Mattress

Service rating : Extremely friendly customer service team and delivery men.
Product: Good quality bed!

Cadiz Metal Bed Frame

• MemoryPedic Reflex Pocket 1000 Mattress

Service rating : Very quick service
Product: Good quality

24-Aug

Rebecca Bed Frame in Stone White

Service rating : Yes ordered easy arrived promptly.
Product: It's lovely the colour looks more cream than stone white. And there is a bolt missing for the bed.

20-Aug

Armstrong Oak and Black Bed Frame

Service rating : All done on line
Product: Would have put excellent but one if the stoppers that goes into the end of the pole was missing

20-Aug

Rebecca Bed Frame in Stone White

• Bedmaster Serene 1000 Pocket Mattress

Everything ok. Highly recommended.