Bedroom World Reviews

Consumer ratings of Bedroom World

Feedback for www.bedroomworld.co.uk has been compiled from 1820 Customer Reviews

• 18/07/2012
  • Welcome to BedroomWorld – the UK’s favourite bedroom store for beds and bedroom furniture.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bedroomworld.co.uk
28-May

Worldstores Orthopedic Memory Mattress

Excellent items but would have liked communication that part of item ordered wasn't going to be delivered on my chosen day.

26-May

Florence Wooden Bed Frame

Service rating : Fast delivery
Product: Good solid bed. Easy to put together

25-May

Brooklyn Faux Leather Bed Frame

Service rating : Easy to order,quick delivery,good communication with delivery company. Very pleased with service.
Product: Looking good, good value for money

25-May

Devon Bed Frame

Service rating : The service provided was excellent. You were informed throughout the process and delivery. Delivery day you can track where your package is which is fanatic. Our item arrived within the time scale. Undamaged. And the delivery guys were great.
Product: The bed is very easy to put together. Very surdy. My daughter loves her new bed

Milan Day Bed with Trundle

Service rating : The customer service & delivery was fantastic, would definetly order from Bedroom world again and I will recommend to family & friends.
Product: Very happy with the bed, it's a great size & really good quality, easy to build aswell.

Superior Comfort Blenheim Ortho 1200 Divan Bed

• Bedmaster Pearl Headboard

Service rating : First time I have used this company, would definitely use again.
Product: The divan is great though I had a problem with 2 of the casters,they were not lined up,the mattress is not what I expected,but its okay.

Novaro White Bunk Bed

Service rating : Ordered on the line on a Sunday and beds were delivered at 0on the Tuesday morning. Excellent speedy service and the guys called an hour beforehand to tell me when they would get to me.....Awesome service
Product: I've yet to find the time to construct the bunk beds but they look properly packaged and from the previous reviews I know that I won't have anything to worry about once I do get round to putting the beds together.

Superior Comfort Ortho Supreme Mattress

I was disappointed not to receive an answer to my email query

Lyon Fabric Headboard

Service rating : Delivery was rather a long wait but otherwise fine.
Product: As expected

Portland White Wooden Bed Frame

Perfect service. Went as planned and good communication. Would recommend.

Shire Victoria Chocolate Divan Base

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Very nice divan ba see e

Waverley Faux Leather Storage Bed Frame

Service rating : Easy process. Delivery drivers excellent.
Product: Good quality bed for teenage son.

Florence Wooden Bed Frame

Service rating : Excellent service from order to delivery.
Product: Lovely bed bought for Granddaughter, easy to put together in about 20 minutes.

Silentnight Miracoil 3 Moretto Quilt

Service rating : Service was a1
Product: Good quality

Giomani Seattle Faux Leather Bed Frame

Service rating : Helpful, value for money, no issues
Product: Not tried it yet

Service rating : Lovely bed
Product: Lovely bed for the price.

• Superior Comfort Ortho Supreme Mattress

Service rating : the bed was delivered rapidly.
Product: We are very pleased with it. My son assembled it and said it was easy to put together.

Antique Shaker Bed Frame

Service rating : The target for delivery was only just kept. The delivery men were very polite and as helpful as they could be. I asked for a bit of muscle to dismantle the old bed but they were not very strong. Not their fault and it was nice of them to try. The old frame is still in the room and I can't get it out without dismantling it.

The company was very communicative and notified me of the day and approximate time of delivery.
Product: I am disconcerted by the smallness of the three boxes. I have not been able to put it together yet because of the lack of space to put it see above.

Serene Amelia Hevea Wooden Bedstead

Service rating : Ordered and came the next day Excellent
Product: Excellent looks well in our bedroom - slightly awkward some of the screws needed quite a bit of strength I was unable to do them

Signature Bed

Service rating : The delivery men were extremely helpful and went out of their way to put the bed in the correct position. Very happy with the service.
Product: A little tough to assemble but very nice looking. Hope it lasts well!

Giomani Seattle Faux Leather Bed Frame

• Bedmaster Memory Comfort Mattress

Service rating : Delivered as promised.
Product: Easy to put together - looks good.

Maya Wooden Bed Frame

Service rating : Fantastic prices, would use again.
Product: Much better than our old (broken) bed frame. Great value for money.

Bedmaster Ortho Classic Solid Top Divan Bed

Service rating : Great deals at low price
Product: Good bed so comfortable plus great price

Rebecca Bed Frame in Stone White

Service rating : Service was quick and efficient - called before delivering overall excellent
Product: Great bed excellent value for money

Ballet Four Poster Metal Bed Frame

The bed was delivered on the day as promised and the delivery man called to let me know what time to expect them.