Bedroom World Reviews

Consumer ratings of Bedroom World

Feedback for www.bedroomworld.co.uk has been compiled from 1199 Customer Reviews

• 18/07/2012
  • Welcome to BedroomWorld – the UK’s favourite bedroom store for beds and bedroom furniture.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bedroomworld.co.uk
15-Sep

Bedmaster Star Solid Top Divan Set Small Double-2 Drawer

Service rating : Bad delivery service
Product: Its not a good quality bed

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologise for the inconvenience caused concerning your item.

14-Sep

Superior Comfort Salas Divan Bed Salas 4ft Divan Set- No Drawer

Service rating : when discovered part was missing phoned and i had the part in two day
Product: grandson said it was very compy

13-Sep

Florence Wooden Bed Frame Single White

• Prince Mattress with Rebounce prince single
  • Boston 3 Drawer Chest BOSTON 3 DRAWER CHEST

Service was good, but my order came over a period of 3 days when I ordered it all together, that was my only small problem.many thanks

Birlea Berlin Bed Frame Double

Service rating : Delivery service average. Product in ordered was in fact in the wrong colour!
Product: Good product but it came in the wrong colour!!

I would like to thank you for your feedback, I am disappointed to hear about the color issues you experienced. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be passed to the relevant departments.

Serene Tetras Metal and Wooden Bed Frame in White and Black Double

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great design & easy to assemble

Genoa Ottoman Bedstead King Brown

• Relyon Memory Foam 300 Mattress with Coolmax Kingsize
  • CLEARANCE Corona Bedside Unit Corona Bedside Unit

Service rating : Brilliant service, next day delivery was a real blessing thank you.
Product: Good quality bed for the price, makes storing all our bedding far easier.

PERFECT NIGHT BUDGET MATTRESS - DOUBLE

• MAYA BED FRAME - DOUBLE

Service rating : The only problem was that the packaging had got loads of grease on one corner which looked as though it may have come off the delivery van. Luckily it only went on one wall and not the carpets!
Product: It really is uncomfortable and very lumpy. Had to buy a mattress topper to make it ok.

I would like to thank you for your feedback, I am disappointed to hear about the delivery issues you experienced. As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us and this will be passed on to the relevant departments to help us improve the service offered.

BERLIN BED FRAME - DOUBLE - BLACK

• Visco Therapy Spring Flexi Student Pack - Mattress, 2 x Pillow, and Duvet - Double

Service rating : Service was quick and efficient
Product: It was quite fiddly to put together but is good quality

Kiddi Pink Bookcase

Item did not turn up on nominated day

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you didn’t receive your delivery as scheduled. I will be looking into this with our delivery firm, once again I do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

11-Sep

Prince Mattress with Rebounce prince double

Service rating : The delivery was prompt but the delivery man was abrupt and rude, stating straight away that he wasn't going to take it upstairs. We neither asked him or expected him to.
Product: We are pleased with the quality of the mattress. My sons sleeps sound on it, but he is a student!

07-Sep

GFW Arizona Metal Slate Single Day Bed White

Service rating : I was extremely surprised at how easy it was to find the bed I was specifically looking for and equally surprised at how easy it was to order, with prompt and efficient delivery - thank you for taking the angst out of online shopping,!
Product: Exactly what I wanted and at the best price!

06-Sep

Serene Freya Honey Oak Wooden Bed Frame Double

delivered on time thanks

06-Sep

Anastasia Upholstered Bedstead Kingsize Chocolate

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows Kingsize

Service rating : Happy with the service, I ordered Thursday choose the delivery date for Saturday and everything went by the plan.
Product: Seems enough sturdy to last but I will see that later. I had had corcern about the assembly ,managed it fine without help,

Prince Mattress with Rebounce prince single

Service rating : Multiple no shows and no communication
Product: Product good - eventually

Limelight Gamma Nickel Bed Frame Double

On the day I chose for delivery only half of my bed turned up (2 out of 3 parcels) so I had to wait in the next day for the missing item.

I would like to thank you for your feedback, I am disappointed to hear about the delivery issues you experienced. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Panama Bed Panama Double Bed

Service rating : delivered on time
Product: very pleased

Maya Bed Frame Single

Service rating : Very quick service
Product: good value for the money

Brooklyn Faux Leather Bed Frame Brown Double

• Bedmaster Serene 1000 Pocket Mattress Double

Feedback about the order was poor. I had to telephone them to confirm my delivery date as no email was sent to firm this up and the date was confirmed verbally. I took a day off work to receive the bed but it did not arrive despite the confirmation. The bed was delivered the day after when I was at work and left at my elderley neighbours house. When I returned from work, me and my 10 year old daughter had to heave the bed and mattress back to our house and up the stairs and this is absolutely not what is promised on tbe website. The customer care element was terrible.

I would like to thank you for your feedback, I am disappointed to hear about the delivery issues you experienced.I am currently looking into the details and will be in touch with you shortly.

Joseph Freestyle Pace Continental Mattress Continental Small Single

Service rating : Easy to use website and good updates on progress of order.
Product: Fits my daughter's IKEA bed just right

Serene Freya Honey Oak Wooden Bed Frame Double

• MemoryPedic Reflex Coil 1000 Mattress Double

Service rating : Good service, no complaints - delivered as expected
Product: Great value for money and very easy to assemble

Toronto Leather Ottoman Bed Small Double - Black

• Prince Mattress with Rebounce prince small double

The website was easy to use, very informative and easy to buy from. I ordered a bed and mattress, the bed came on the specified day but the mattress did not. There was no phone call to explain why and I had to book a further day off work. Very annoyed!

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by the delivery issues concerning your item.

Tulip Ortho Mattress Single

everything went together like lego very impressed

Armstrong Oak and Black Bed Frame King bed

• Relyon Memory Foam 300 Mattress with Coolmax Kingsize

All was smooth

02-Sep

Classic Leather Bed Frame Double Silver with Black Stripes

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows Double

Service rating : Very easy, friendly delivery guys
Product: Bed looks as expected, easy to put together.

Thank you for your feedback for the item received, As a valued customer your feedback will be passed to the relevant departments.

02-Sep

Salko Mattress in Pink Single

• Moderna Bed Frame Single

Service rating : Fast service on the day requested
Product: Good looking, granddaughter loves it