Bedroom World Reviews

Consumer ratings of Bedroom World

Feedback for www.bedroomworld.co.uk has been compiled from 1339 Customer Reviews

• 18/07/2012
  • Welcome to BedroomWorld – the UK’s favourite bedroom store for beds and bedroom furniture.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bedroomworld.co.uk
09-Dec

Serene Tetras Metal and Wooden Bed Frame in White and Black Small Double

Service rating : Great service with no concerns whatsoever.
Product: Very attractive looking bed, easy to put together and no creaks!!

Time Living Edward Chrome Metal Bed Frame King

Service rating : Couldn't care less that my bed arrived with a huge dent. Very poor customer service.
Rubbish courier service too, need to change to a better more informative one which doesn't make you wait in all day especially when some of us have full time jobs
Product: The most stunning bed but shame there was a huge dent in it

Dorset Deluxe Leather Bedstead Dorset Deluxe Leather Bedstead in Black - Single

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows Single

Service rating : I was very happy with the fast delivery and the day of my choice
Product: It was quite difficult to put it together as the instructions were not clear. A couple of pre-holes were not made in the right position.

Silentnight Hayes Wooden Guest Bed

Service rating : Very quick delivery, well organised. All parts present and correct.
Product: The bed seems nice and fitted together well and quickly. The two guests who have tried it out so far (one quite a large man) seemed happy enough. Not tried the bottom bed yet.

07-Dec

Bedmaster Signature Pillow Top 2000 Divan Set Kingsize 2 Drawers Without Headboard

Service rating : The company is very efficient, the delivery was good. The goods were dirty on receipt, as maket on the delivery note, but as we had thrown our old bed away had no other option but to accept. We understood the mattess was non-returnable if slept on.
Product: This was the worst bed we have ever slept on. We ended up sleeping on the floor half way through the night it was so uncomfortable we were getting friction burns turning over. We thought we had bought a "medium" mattress not one that was "rock hard". We shall have to purchase a topper to make this work, at present we have a douvet between us and the mattess. We were surprised at the height of the bed. I would not recommend this to anyone unless you are used to sleeping on the ground. A very disappointing buy.

Kingston Leather Bed Frame Superking Chocolate

Service rating : good product delivered on time with no fuss - good initial telephone information!
Product: quality for price.

GFW Ottawa 2 Tone Blue Cabin Bed Blue

• Superior Comfort Salas Mattress Single

Delivery was very late I was told on all my emails and texts that it would be delivered in the morning but Apperently that was a typo and my child never went to nursery because talk couldn't be bothered to deliver when specified!

Dorset Deluxe Leather Bedstead Double Black

• Superior Comfort Salas Mattress Double

Service rating : I cannot comment on this as the bed was for a friend and not delivered to my address.
Product: As stated above, this bed was for a friend but she has since told me that she is very pleased with it.

Maya Bed Frame Double

• Relyon Memory Foam 300 Mattress with Coolmax Double

Service rating : Great hassle free service, delivered on time, will shop with you again.
Product: good quality bed frame, looks really nice.

Florence Wooden Bed Frame Single White

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows Single

Classic Leather Bed Frame Kingsize Silver with Black Stripes

Service rating : very good
Product: very good

Napoli Solid Pine Bed Frame Single Low Foot

• Bedmaster Serene 1000 Pocket Mattress Single

Service rating : Kept delivery promise and able to track easily.
Product: Easy to assemble and feels strong.

Diamante Pink Faux Leather Bed Frame

• Sealy Aspen Posturepedic Mattress Kingsize

Service rating : Punctual, friendly and efficient
Product: Very good value, daughter loves it.

Luxor Folding Bed Small Double

Service rating : Excessive follow up correspondence.
Product: Delivery good.

Metal Bed in a Box Single Metal Silver

Service rating : Product arrived in the timescale promised. No hassle process
Product: Very easy to put together

Catherine Lansfield Dino Curtains

Service rating : Great fast service
Product: Lovely curtains , look great !

Serene Freya Opal White Wooden Bed Frame Small Double

Service rating : Very easy transaction with fast delivery
Product: Nice bed but would benefit from better assembly instructions

Keswick Metal Bed Frame Double

• Prince Mattress with Rebounce prince double

Service rating : The service and products seemed good initially but delivery was not as good as hoped, not delivered on the date requested but rather timing of their own choosing.
Product: Description of bed frame is white in colour, I'd say it is not white but rather off-white and this is misleading otherwise it seems to fit the description.

Florence Wooden Bed Frame Double White

Service rating : Fantastic communication from start to finish will definitely use again!!
Product: Great product at a very good price!!

Dorset Deluxe Leather Bedstead Double Black

Service rating : Excellent speedy service
Product: Great value and great looking bed and put it together easily.

Dorset Deluxe Leather Bedstead Small Double Black

Quick efficient!

06-Nov-2014

Conniston - 6 Drawer Dressing Table - White

• Conniston - Stool - White

Service rating : The customer service is dreadful, full of lies and false promises. Would say goods would be delivered on a certain day, after waiting in for delivery all day nothing ever turned up.
Product: The goods were never accepted, when they finally got round to delivering the goods after 3 failed promises, they turned up damaged and totally unacceptable, so where sent straight back and requested a full refund.

I'm happy that we've now resolved this issue for you and we look forward to welcoming you as a customer again in the future.

Thanks very much for your feedback and I'm happy we were able to resolve everything for you.

Kind Regards

Sally
06-Nov-2014

Regency Bedstead King Black

• Silentnight Comfortable Foam Mattress Kingsize
  • Quilted Mattress Protector King

Service rating : delivery only to door not inside
Product: a little rickety

04-Nov-2014

Pickwick Headboard Double

Service rating : Ordering and help great. Unfortunately we were let down by the carrier who delivered a day late. When I phoned Bedroom World they refunded the delivery charge, which I had not expected. I would definitely use them again
Product: Good quality in excellent condition.

03-Nov-2014