Bedroom World Reviews

Consumer ratings of Bedroom World

Feedback for www.bedroomworld.co.uk has been compiled from 981 Customer Reviews

• 18/07/2012
  • Welcome to BedroomWorld – the UK’s favourite bedroom store for beds and bedroom furniture.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.bedroomworld.co.uk
16-Apr

Monaco Bedstead Monaco Bedstead in Double

Service rating : The bed I ordered came on time and the delivery man was friendly and helpful.
Product: The footend of the bed frame got dented quite easily by my 2 year old and some of the bed slats were not good quality. Some of the wood were defective.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologise for the inconvenience caused concerning your item.

16-Apr

MemoryPedic Reflex Futon Mattress 3 Seat - Dark Blue

• Cynthia Curved Silver Futon Bunk Bed Ambers Cynthia Silver Futon Bunk Bed
  • Halo Support 140 Mattress with Pillows Single

Great coms and delivery admin

08-Apr

Universal Brown Leather Divan Base 2 Drawer - King - Brown

Service rating : Base of bed was found to be damaged on delivery - contacted immediately by email and received quick response while delivery men were still present. Received phone call from very pleasant and helpful lady. Agreed to accept replacement but have not had confirmation
Product: Divan base was found to be damaged on delivery

As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us and this will be passed on to the relevant departments to help us improve the service offered.I will be contacting you to discuss this matter.

07-Apr

Panama Bed Panama Double Bed

Service rating : Great being able to select day of delivery. Arrived within delivery window. Very pleased.
Product: Took a while to build, but fairly simple. Great sturdy bed.

07-Apr

Sareer Regent Day Bed Sareer Regent Day Bed -Black - Single

Service rating : Easy to order and quick delivery
Product: Nice bed, pity the paint was chipped on arrival.

I am sorry to hear issues concerning your item, your feedback is highly appreciated and will be passed to the relevant department.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

06-Apr-2014

Brooklyn Faux Leather Bed Frame Brown Kingsize

• Airsprung Sleepwalk Gold Mattress Airsprung Sleepwalk Gold Mattress - Kingsize

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Very good for the money

05-Apr-2014

Diamond PU Leather Headboard Cream-Double (4ft6)

Service rating : good quick service
Product: headboard was damaged on the side but could not be bothered to send back

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be passed to the relevant department which would help us to improve the service offered.

Dorset Deluxe Leather Bedstead Small Double Brown

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows Small Double

The delivery was quick, but I was unhappy that I was not told that the drivers would not carry the items beyond the front door. As I am single and have back problems, I had to call on friends to come and carry them upstairs.

05-Apr-2014

Jane Metal Bed Frame Single (3ft)

• Relyon Reflex Support Mattress Single

Service rating : very good service ,everything arrived on time ,in perfect condition
Product: good quality bed ,exactly what we wanted

Jemima Bed Frame in Glossy Pink

• Superior Comfort Salas Mattress Single

Service rating : Very quick delivery and reasonable in price too
Product: Lovely bed my daughter loves the pink hearts!

Astro Wooden Bedstead Single

Service rating : Very happy with the service.
Product: Very good and fast service. Beds are lovely and solid. Very happy

Elliot Bed Frame Single

Service rating : Very efficient service
Product: Good quality. Assembled easily

Moderna Wooden Bed Frame Single White

• Superior Comfort Salas Mattress Single

Service rating : Mattress not as described on website. Not suitable to use. Exceptionally poor quality & so bouncy & soft it is dangerous. Had to buy another new mattress.
Product: Very nice single bed . Exactly as shown & ordered.

07-Apr-2014
Mattress not usable..

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologise for the inconvenience caused concerning your item, however I am pleased to hear you are satisfied with the bed.

PERFECT NIGHT BUDGET MATTRESS - DOUBLE

• MAYA BED FRAME - DOUBLE

Very efficient

Alpen Bed Frame Single

Service rating : fast delivery friendly delivery man
Product: pretty massive product

Braemar Bed Frame Double

• Prince Mattress with Rebounce prince double

Ordered specifically for the next day delivery for the bed and mattress and the bed frame came next day and the mattress the following day - had to have another day off work!

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by the delivery issues concerning your item.

Chatsworth Bed Frame Kingsize

• Superior Comfort Salas Mattress King

Service rating : We have not received full order yet still waiting for bed to arrive
Product: Not received bed yet

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have had with getting your item delivered. I am investigating your order and will call you as soon as possible with an update on your order.

Arabella Stone White Bed Frame Arabella White Bed Frame - Double

• Ortho Foam 140 Mattress with Free Pillows Double

Service rating : Never ordered from this company before so was a bit worried but the bed came exactly when they said it would, contact from the company before the bed was delivered was excellent.
Product: Had a few dents in but nothing major.

Parma Bedstead Kingsize White

• Relyon Memory Foam 300 Mattress with Coolmax Kingsize

Service rating : 5
Product: good

Universal Brown Leather Divan Base No Drawer - King - Brown

• Vienna Headboard Kingsize

Would have been excellent if delivery man had taken the bed up to the bedroom instead of leaving in the hall.

Superior Comfort Buckingham 1200 Mattress Kingsize

Service rating : Great mattress and fast delivery!
Product: Lovely product!

Airsprung Aspire Luxury Divan Base - 0 Drawer - Double

• Airsprung Tulip Ortho Mattress - Double

Very happy

Eleanor Low Foot Bed Frame in Opal White Kingsize

Service rating : We needed a new bed at short notice and our order arrived on time. We were able to track our order which was very useful. Would recommend this company.
Product: Value for money bed. Is sturdy and looks attractive. Would recommend this bed.

Alpen Bed Frame Single

Service rating : Items received swiftly and no problems
Product: Sturdy easy to assemble slats fit well

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologise for any inconvenience caused concerning your item.

02-Apr-2014

Rebecca Bed Satin Black/Antique Gold Finish 135cm

• Visco Therapy Spring Flexi Student Pack - Mattress, 2 x Pillow, and Duvet - Double

Good quality product delivered when I asked for it to be. Only criticism is that the delivery driver nearly left without dropping off the whole bed, I had to point out that there was obviously a box missing.