Auctionair Reviews

Consumer ratings of Auctionair

Feedback for www.auctionair.co.uk has been compiled from 390 Customer Reviews

• 20/01/2012
  • Auctionair came out of an experimental trial with British Airways in 2001. It has since processed 1.1 Million sealed-bids that have offered around £250m for 5-star holidays, new tech, upmarket jewellery, cars, motorbikes & selected luxury goods. One in four entrants in the High Bid auctions had a winning bid, saving an average of 51% and one in 58 in the Low Bid auctions at an average 98% discount. The stock is often held by the Auction suppliers, so fulfillment of tangible items can sometimes be on the slow side. Allow 12-20 days unless there has been a problem. There are generally high levels of customer service especially in arranging holidays & breaks and there seems to be plenty of attention to solving problems if they occur.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.auctionair.co.uk
13-Jun-2014

Superior 13 night Royal Rajasthan Adventure Tour of India for 2

Service rating : Auctionair were excellent to deal with. Friendly and when we wanted to extend the holiday and add on extra nights and extra flights etc,, they were extremely easy to deal with. Great customer service
Product: The holiday of a lifetime. From the hotels in Delhi and throughout Rajasthan, the driver, the experiences, all topped by the visit to the Taj Mahal. A holiday never to be forgotten.

12-Jun-2014

5-night safari at Kruger National Park, South Africa

Brilliant staff at HO also brilliant will use again

12-Jun-2014

Brand new Apple iPad Mini

Fantastic and prompt service. The team are very friendly and helpful. I will definitely use Auctionair again.

11-Jun-2014

Weekend for two at the famous Mercure Plaza de Espana, Madrid

Service rating : Very efficient and helpful
Product: Excellent hotel and service.Good value.

11-Jun-2014

7 nights at Treasure Beach Hotel, Barbados

Service rating : Always excellent service
Product: Hotel is looking a little tired but staff excellent - not sure rooms are quite up to star rating!

10-Jun-2014

10 nights at the Taj Coral Reef Resort, Maldives

Service rating : No comment
Product: No coment

22-Dec-2013

Voucher for £2,000 off a £3,500 portrait – valid until 26th November 2007

Service rating : I bought a portrait from Auctionair, it was never delivered. I approached Auctionair for refund, this was refused. They offered me free bids on the low bid auction as way of compensation. This was a substantial amount of bids offered...between 5-10% of the total bids available on 4 products that added up to the £1500 refund I was due. He also hinted at what price I could get products for. He also accepted this did not represent settlement should I not win the the items in the auction. Basically seeing if I could get my compensation through having winning bids on other products...to the detriment to full paying customers who were bidding on thess products. I refused this offer. All of this can be backed up by e-mails I have recieved from Auctionair.
Product: Never recieved product and now raising court action. I can be contacted at *personal information removed by Feefo* should anyone require further details. All my points can be backed up from e-mails from Auctionair.

We regret that you did not make use of the non-refundable 12-month voucher that you bought from us at auction in November 2006, before it expired. We did not hear from you again for nearly seven years after the purchase, which then made it almost impossible for us to do very much for you.

You have rejected almost all the suggestions we have already made, including our offer to negotiate a new special 2013 price for you for a portrait. The only thing you did accept was our goodwill offer to allow you to place 20 bids in our Low Bid auction at our expense, which we did in recognition of the disappointment you must have felt in realising, we presume, that you had forgotten to deal with this matter in a timely manner. So after nearly three months of extensive discussion about this, we do now feel, with great regret, that we have run out of options for you.

Best wishes