Aspace Reviews

Consumer ratings of Aspace

Feedback for www.aspace.co.uk has been compiled from 13221 Customer Reviews

• 20/10/2008
  • Despite occasional urges to send them all to the workhouse we think most parents agree with us that our children still deserve their own special space: a space where they can play, study, plot & dream!

Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aspace.co.uk
05-Feb-2014

• CLASSIC SINGLE MATTRESS 3FT
  • FABRIC STORAGE TOTE

Products look good quality (although not all unpacked yet) but delivery was poor (had to wait for two deliveries as part of first one was "misdirected" by courier and eventually had to pick up one item from the store!) and customer service a bit lacking as we were not kept in the loop regarding deliveries and had to make a lot of calls to ensure everything was delivered. Not worth the delivery charge.

03-Feb-2014

• CARS FABRIC STORAGE TOTE
  • FABRIC STORAGE TOTE

Excellent customer service right through from initial ordering to delivery and assembly. Were even able to improve on initial delivery estimate.

25-Jan-2014

Very efficient

22-Jan-2014

• PRINTED STORAGE BAG

Fantastic website and excellent delivery

14-Jan-2014

Excellent service.
Ordering online was easy and delivery was straightforward.

03-Jun-2013

• BICYCLE DUVET SET
  • COCO BUNK

Great service

21-May-2013

22-Jan-2013

• STOWFORD BEDSIDE

Nice product, however it was a shame that the assembly instructions were not included and I had to chase them up (the store emailed them which was a speedy resolution, but should not have happened in the first place)

It certainly shouldn't have happened and I'm really very sorry for the inconvenience it caused you.
I am glad though that the store were able to sort it quickly for you and pleased to hear you're happy with the bedside now you've actually been able to build it!

Sorry for the disappointment.

Customer Experience
03-Jan-2013

NAVY STAR RUG

Great product and quick delivery with great communication at every step.

26-Nov-2012

NAVY STAR RUG

Rug was delivered on the day informed however this should be noted to your couriers. The rug was thrown in it's packaging over the side gate and left on the grass! The packaging was also opened at one end exposing the rug. It was there two days before we found it as I was about to chase the order, thankfully we had had a dry spell so the rug wasn't damaged!

Thank you for your feedback.

I really am sorry to hear about the delivery service you received and will certainly pass this back to the courier company.
They're normally very good but clearly failed on this occasion!

I am very glad that rug wasn't damaged and thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards

Customer Experience
16-Mar-2012

• PIRATE PARTY HATS PACK OF 8
  • PIRATE COSTUME

I have rated service as poor due to two items being damaged in transit. My recommendation to ASPACE would be to review their packaging before des patching items for delivery. A Huge shame as otherwise good service and excellent product range.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I'm really sorry about the transit damage and the disappointment this caused you.
This has already been fed back to the warehouse following the email you sent us directly and I hope the delivery refund went some way to making it up to you.

Kind regards

Assistant Customer Service Manager
27-Feb-2012

• TABLE LAMPSHADE
  • TWO TIER SHADE

Lovely products and good service. Delivery charge is quite high though. I would expect it to be free when you spend over a certain amount.

20-Feb-2012

• FABRIC STORAGE TOTE CARS
  • SINGLE DOOR

Absolutely delighted with our furniture. Well made, well packaged. 10/10

20-Feb-2012

• SMALL - SILVER WOODEN LETTERS
  • CHEST OF DRAWERS (4+3)

All great except the first email after I placed the order was slightly confusing and suggested I might have to wait 4 weeks to be contacted about delivery which was not the case and contact quickly followed to confirm a 2 week delivery date.

13-Feb-2012

NAVY STARS RUG

Fabulous service and prompt delivery!

06-Feb-2012

• ALPHABET STAMPS
  • WORMERY

Great quality products and speedy delivery.

23-Jan-2012

• ALPHABET STAMPS

The wrong items was sent and the company wanted to make me wait a further week for the right item to be sent! I had to insist on an early delivery.

Thank you for your feedback.
I’m so sorry to hear that the incorrect item was sent to you, it seems that this was an error that occurred within our warehouse which I will of course ensure is fedback to them.
From reviewing the notes under your account I can see that the rug was sent out on our earliest available delivery date for you I’m just sorry that we were not able to get this to you any sooner.
I do hope that you can accept my apologies on behalf of Aspace for the inconvenience that we caused.

Kind Regards

Claire Vaughan
Customer Service Assistant Manager
16-Jan-2012

• STRIPED CANVAS TOTE BAG
  • FABRIC STORAGE TOTE

A shorter delivery slot would be better as a company for children and mums not able to wait in all day for a delivery. Or a call 1hr before so can get home.

29-Dec-2011

• FIRE STATION & ACCESSORIES
  • WOODLAND FAIRIES ACTIVITY TRANSFER BOOK

Fabulous service and excellent delivery. Will shop with you again. Thank you!

19-Dec-2011

• STAR CUSHION
  • Cushion Pad 55cm x 55cm

Product was good, although it took 4 months to be delivevered. Kept up to date sometimes, but not always. Part was broken on delivery, though it was with us 48 hours later. Would probably use again, although probably would not recommend them to other people due to the problems we had

12-Dec-2011

• TABLE LAMPSHADE
  • LAMPSHADE - LARGE

Easy to use website, fast delivery and wonderful, quality products!

11-Dec-2011

• TWO TIER SHADE
  • TARGET CLOCK

Order took 3 1/2 weeks to come as one item in order was missing. When I rang to ask if as a good will gesture they could refund my postage and ship the items already in stock they refused. When the order was ready to be posted (Thursday I spoke to someone) they said they would courier it early the next week as it was a busy time of year - only after further complaining they couriered it that week. The lady I spoke to at Aspace customer service was not sympthetic or very polite and very disappointed in the poor service given my order was over £100.

Thank you for your feedback.
I’m so sorry to hear of the long wait you had with your order.
Unfortunately we did experience a slight delay with one of the items that you had on order with us, I do fully appreciate how annoying this can be especially on the run up to Christmas.
I’m very disappointed to hear that the agent you spoke to was not sympathetic and polite as they should have been I can assure you that i will look in to this as a separate matter.
I do hope that you can accept my apologies on behalf of Aspace.

Kind Regards

Claire Vaughan
Customer Service Assistant Manager
28-Nov-2011

• MAKE YOUR OWN CLOCK
  • TRAIN WHISTLE

Efficient and reliable as usual. Thank you.

24-Oct-2011

• Cushion Pad 55cm x 55cm
  • BINS - 25 x 25 x 28cm

04-Sep-2011

• MESSAGE BOARD

Exceptional delivery service with a e-mail to give a more definite time slot on the day.