Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108211 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of home appliances in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 260,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from

Samsung Dishwasher DWFG725L

Service rating : dose not dry dishes on shorter programs
Product: very dark and small display for setting programs have to get down and peer very
close to set previous machine Fisher& Paykel had very bright led lights displayed top
front top of door which was excellent

13-Feb-2014

7.5kg Front Load Samsung Washing Machine WF1752WPC

• 6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Whenever I fill in the softener in the compartment, it does not seem to flow out as after a wash, there is still a lot of it in the compartment. Since it is a Samsung, I would need to be in touch with the manufacturer. It would be good if online appliances could be a point of reference for all brands.

05-Jan-2014

Samsung Barrel Vacuum Cleaner SC4350

• 7.5kg Front Load Samsung Washing Machine WF8750LSW1

Service rating : On time as promised excellent service!
Product: It's ok. Would expect more for the price

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
It is certainly great to hear how impressed you have been with our customer service level but I am sorry that you have not been too impressed with the vacuum cleaner.
If you do wish to discuss anything in specific, please do not hesitate to call me on 02 9694 0111 and I'd be happy to have a chat.

Kind Regards,

Jay Coleing
1300 000 500
08-Dec-2013

Samsung Dishwasher DWFG725L

Service rating : Fantastic service. They did everything they said they would such as calling within the time frames to advise of delivery. 100% satisfied.
Product: Unfortunately somewhat disappointed. Twice in the first week the tablet didn't fall out of the holder even though the tablet door opened. We find it difficult to load as it doesn't seem to hold plates securely and they fall forward on each other no matter how much we try and bend the spikes in the baskets. We always operate the dishwasher through the night to take advantage of the cheaper electricity tariff but in the morning everything is still very wet, particularly the top cutlery tray. Not overly impressed with its ability to clean greasy items such as BBQ utensils. We operate it at the hottest setting and also try the sanitise function and still not impressed when using good quality Finish tabs.This unit replaced an earlier Fisher & Paykel that cost significantly less and gave us 10 good years of service and it seemed to stack, clean and dry much better in half of the time. The Samsung is quieter, but compared to our previous unit that is about the only good thing we could say about it. We would not recommend this product and expected better for the price as it certainly wasn't the cheapest.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recently purchased Samsung dishwasher and in particular a thanks for the positive rating on our delivery and service.
I am sorry to hear about your issues with the product itself especially that it is not washing and drying properly even though you use the hottest program.
We have had opinions from our experts here that often the issue is related to the use of tablet detergents, and in particular the rinse aid embedded. A lot of manufacturers recommend particularly the use of separate rinse aid as this is released into the cycle by your dispenser at a more appropriate part of the cycle. Good rinse aid performance is essential for good drying results.
Samsung's Customer Support team may be able to clarify any other operation issues for you. You can call them on 1300362603

06-Dec-2013

341L Samsung Fridge SR340MW

Service rating : delivery good and on time.
Product: Fridge way too noisy for what we are use to, we thought new fridges were quieter, no noise rating on fridge descriptions, beware! trying to sort problem now. Disapointed with Samsung fridge.

Thank you for your feedback on your recently purchased Samsung refrigerator and a particular thanks for your positive rating on our delivery service.
I see that one of our service staff were looking after you with the issue of your noisy fridge. If you require any further assistance don't hesitate to call our Service Team on 1300 000 500 and they would be happy to follow up any outstanding issues.

05-Dec-2013

Samsung Dishwasher DWFG725L

Service rating : More technical info. about each appliance would be good.
Product: It's ok, but to get a good result where the load is both clean and dry you really need to select the intensive 70 deg. wash. Not sure what the star rating for that program would be, but not likely four stars!

Thank you for your feedback on your recent Samsung dishwasher purchase.
You are indeed correct that the star rating would not be based on the 70 degree intensive wash but on a more economical program. Perhaps we should publish which program the star rating is based on for each product.
I will certainly propose that to our web developers.
However there is an excellent site that you may find useful for future purchases. http://reg.energyrating.gov.au/comparator/product_types/

02-Dec-2013

Samsung UA40F5000 Series 5 40 inch 101.6cm Full HD LED LCD TV

Service rating : Fast, on time. This is my 3rd purchase from appliancesonline; the 2 previous times the service has been excellent. This time the delivery men were only concerned with dropping my product & getting out as fast as possible. One of the two men was on his mobile phone texting the whole time. They did not even unpack the product which is usually done for me.
Product: I'm not 100% satisfied with the product but I take responsibility for my choice. I was sure it was advertised on a swivel stand but did not come with one. However this is my error for not researching more thoroughly.

Thanks for your feedback on your recent television purchase and in particular your positive rating on our service. I see that there was some expectation that our drivers should have unboxed your TV during the course of delivery. Unfortunately we instruct our delivery crews to leave any TV that is not being installed by them to be left in the carton to avoid accidental damage. We apologise if that has caused any inconvenience.
Notwithsatanding the lack of swivel base I trust your television is working for you satisfactorily and will do so for many years.

Kind regards

29-Nov-2013

Samsung Dishwasher DWFG725L

Service rating : Excellent service and communication. No problems whatsoever.
Product: Does not perform as started on Samsung website. Will not take larger plates AS CLAIMED, even with the shelves adjusted as required. These Samsung appliances are VERY over rated and do not perform as well as they should.

24-Nov-2013

228L Samsung Fridge SR227MW

Service rating : Quick and easy service but don't appreciate the 6am delivery phone call especially with a small baby. You need to phone and confirm the night before no excuses.
Product: This fridge has a lot less space than it should for its size. The shelves are so close together there is hardly enough storage. It's not great. Freezer is ok though.

24-Nov-2013

Samsung Dishwasher DWFG725L

Service rating : I have recommended Appliances online to all my friends and family they were so efficient and organised. Staff who delivered where friendly and helpful
Product: Im not really happy with how wet the dishes are when finished

16-Nov-2013

228L Samsung Fridge SR227MW

Service rating : There was a bit of confusion and a duplicate order was placed inadvertently but picked up by your staff.
Product: There are issues with shelving unable to be readjusted and the door slamming.

Thank you for providing feedback on your recently purchases Samsung refrigerator and I was pleased to see we discovered the order duplication early and minmised the inconvenience.
You have noted that there are few adjustments to the shelving which is something that Samsung may be able to address in future models. Feedback such as yours is invaluable to that process.
I relation to your door there may be some adjustments you can make. You can seek advice if you wish from Samsung Customer Service on 1300362603

11-Nov-2013

Samsung Microwave ME1113TST

Service rating : The microwave was broken. The replacement microwave also has a broken part.
Product: As above

Thank you for your feedback, and I am sorry to hear of this issue.

I was pleased to see that, due to your first microwave being damaged, we were able to upgrade you free of charge to a different model. However very disappointed that this model also had a damaged part.

I can not see any notes against the second order reporting the damage, but I hope that you have managed to get this fixed?

If there is anything I can do, please feel free to call me on (02) 9694 0111.

Kind Regards,