Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108544 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of appliances and white goods in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 170,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from
30-Apr-2014

Service rating : EXCELLENT SERVICE /PUBLIC RELATIONS GOOD COY TO DEAL WITH
Product: VERY HAPPY THE BEST APPLIANCE WE HAVE EVER HAD

• Samsung Microwave ME732K

Service rating : I would use this company again. The website is setup well with lots of product info and the order process was quick and simple. Items were delivered on the specified date at the time advised. Great service!
Product: I have selected excellent for this item as alrhough i cancelled this item the refund process was easy and efficient.

• 200L Westinghouse Fridge WTM2000WCRH

Outstanding!

5kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM5

Service rating : very happy with it all
Product: machine is in a holiday unit, will get to use it next week when i stay there.

Freestanding Euromaid Electric Oven/Stove EW50

Communication was excellent and delivery efficient.

• 224L Haier Fridge HRF224FW
  • 4kg Euromaid Dryer DM4KG

Service was efficient and very organised. Delivery went well and they were very helpful.

Freestanding Euromaid Electric Oven/Stove CDDS60

Service rating : They didn't have the model I want in the time frame but supplied the next best to meet my deadline
Product: When I researched the stove I noted that it could be connected single phase or multiple phases only to find that I must contact the manufacture to make changes. I haven't done this yet as I connected the appliance after hours before easter.

4kg Euromaid Dryer DM4KG

Always fabulous and on time..customer service amazing..dont bother going out the door to shop now.

Service rating : Deliver have poor attidute
Product: So far so good

Thank you for your feedback. As a number of weeks have passed since delivery I'm not sure what has transpired but we certainly apologise if you found the delivery personnel to be unfriendly.

We pride ourselves on all aspects of our service, particularly our delivery and it is disappointing if we did not live up to the expectations we expect. If you would like to discuss anything further please feel free to contact us on 02 9694 0111.

Kind Regards,

Service rating : Excellent sales & after sales service
Product: The door handle is quite flimsy & I am concerned about its durability

21-Apr-2014

Freestanding Euromaid Gas Oven/Stove GWH50LP

Service rating : The stove came when arranged and in perfect condition. The old stove was taken away which saved me time and very convenient.
Product: The stove is perfect, easy to use and great to cook with.

21-Apr-2014

Service rating : Very prompt service
Product: Have tried it once so far so good

19-Apr-2014

• 7.5kg Front Load Samsung Washing Machine WF1752WPC

Service rating : quality products sold and value for money.
Product: user friendly.

19-Apr-2014

Service rating : Everything was done on time
Product: Great washing machine....shame u cant have ur favourite wash cycle programmed to come up first

18-Apr-2014

6kg Euromaid Dryer DE6KG

Service rating : Very reliable, excellent experience, punctual and very professional staff
Product: At the moment i am very happy with the dryer,is half of the size of my other one and dry twice as much.

18-Apr-2014

6kg Euromaid Dryer DE6KG

Service rating : Best customer service ive gotten so far in australia
Product: Beautiful dryer, love it

Delivery was the only worry [ after 1 p.m. ]

7kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM7

Service rating : The guys who fix up my machine did a good job and knew what they were doing.
Product: So far so good. Hopefully it stays this way.

• 5kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM5

We have not had a chance to try the appliances but I m sure they will be fine. My son received the appliances and was told after two items were delivered to him that they had no space on the truck to remove the one old machine . As this was in the deal I am very disappointed and will expect you to return to remove the old machine. 2/15 Sir Fred Schonell Drive St Lucia.0428744091

• 100L Westinghouse Bar Fridge WIM1000WC

It was good to have a kind of service which guarantees free installment. If I had known that I had had to tell to connect hot water as well as cold water, I, now, could use hot water cycle more generously without worrying about my electricity bill.

14-Apr-2014

Service rating : Great site, great service - too easy and very competitive
Product: Good

14-Apr-2014

Euromaid Dishwasher DW24S

• Westinghouse Fixed Rangehood WRJ611USS
  • 600mm Chef Electric Cooktop EHC647UC

I phoned Appliances online twice to discuss product choice suitable to fit the existing dimensions. The assistant was very helpful. He even got me to email a photo of my old appliances so that he could recommend a suitable replacement.

• 224L Haier Fridge HRF224FW
  • Panasonic Microwave NNSD351M

The delivery guy was polite and very efficient!

4kg Euromaid Dryer DM4KG

This is the fourth item I've purchased from Appliances on Line. Good prices and always delivered in the timeframe and manner promised.

Freestanding Euromaid Gas Oven/Stove GEGFS60

Service rating : No complaints at all - good feedback which is greatly appreciated.
Product: Way too early to comment. Testing will be carried out during the NSW school holiday period along with Easter break ie baking and cooking various roasts. Contact me in 3 months time so that I can provide a better assessment of the stove. Thank you..Cheers Maggie Huhtala