Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108287 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of appliances and white goods in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 170,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from

• 7.5kg Front Load Samsung Washing Machine WF1752WPC

Service rating : quality products sold and value for money.
Product: user friendly.

Service rating : Everything was done on time
Product: Great washing machine....shame u cant have ur favourite wash cycle programmed to come up first

6kg Euromaid Dryer DE6KG

Service rating : Very reliable, excellent experience, punctual and very professional staff
Product: At the moment i am very happy with the dryer,is half of the size of my other one and dry twice as much.

6kg Euromaid Dryer DE6KG

Service rating : Best customer service ive gotten so far in australia
Product: Beautiful dryer, love it

Delivery was the only worry [ after 1 p.m. ]

7kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM7

Service rating : The guys who fix up my machine did a good job and knew what they were doing.
Product: So far so good. Hopefully it stays this way.

4kg Euromaid Dryer DM4KG

• 5kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM5

We have not had a chance to try the appliances but I m sure they will be fine. My son received the appliances and was told after two items were delivered to him that they had no space on the truck to remove the one old machine . As this was in the deal I am very disappointed and will expect you to return to remove the old machine. 2/15 Sir Fred Schonell Drive St Lucia.0428744091

5kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM5

• 100L Westinghouse Bar Fridge WIM1000WC

It was good to have a kind of service which guarantees free installment. If I had known that I had had to tell to connect hot water as well as cold water, I, now, could use hot water cycle more generously without worrying about my electricity bill.

14-Apr

Freestanding Euromaid Electric Oven/Stove EW50

Service rating : Great site, great service - too easy and very competitive
Product: Good

14-Apr

Euromaid Dishwasher DW24S

• Westinghouse Fixed Rangehood WRJ611USS
  • 600mm Chef Electric Cooktop EHC647UC

I phoned Appliances online twice to discuss product choice suitable to fit the existing dimensions. The assistant was very helpful. He even got me to email a photo of my old appliances so that he could recommend a suitable replacement.

• 224L Haier Fridge HRF224FW
  • Panasonic Microwave NNSD351M

The delivery guy was polite and very efficient!

4kg Euromaid Dryer DM4KG

This is the fourth item I've purchased from Appliances on Line. Good prices and always delivered in the timeframe and manner promised.

Freestanding Euromaid Gas Oven/Stove GEGFS60

Service rating : No complaints at all - good feedback which is greatly appreciated.
Product: Way too early to comment. Testing will be carried out during the NSW school holiday period along with Easter break ie baking and cooking various roasts. Contact me in 3 months time so that I can provide a better assessment of the stove. Thank you..Cheers Maggie Huhtala