Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for has been compiled from 108545 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of appliances and white goods in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 170,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from
30-Apr-2014

7kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM7

Service rating : EXCELLENT SERVICE /PUBLIC RELATIONS GOOD COY TO DEAL WITH
Product: VERY HAPPY THE BEST APPLIANCE WE HAVE EVER HAD

• Samsung Microwave ME732K

Service rating : I would use this company again. The website is setup well with lots of product info and the order process was quick and simple. Items were delivered on the specified date at the time advised. Great service!
Product: I have selected excellent for this item as alrhough i cancelled this item the refund process was easy and efficient.

• 200L Westinghouse Fridge WTM2000WCRH

Outstanding!

5kg Front Load Euromaid Washing Machine WM5

Service rating : very happy with it all
Product: machine is in a holiday unit, will get to use it next week when i stay there.

Freestanding Euromaid Electric Oven/Stove EW50

Communication was excellent and delivery efficient.

• 224L Haier Fridge HRF224FW
  • 4kg Euromaid Dryer DM4KG

Service was efficient and very organised. Delivery went well and they were very helpful.

Freestanding Euromaid Electric Oven/Stove CDDS60

Service rating : They didn't have the model I want in the time frame but supplied the next best to meet my deadline
Product: When I researched the stove I noted that it could be connected single phase or multiple phases only to find that I must contact the manufacture to make changes. I haven't done this yet as I connected the appliance after hours before easter.

4kg Euromaid Dryer DM4KG

Always fabulous and on time..customer service amazing..dont bother going out the door to shop now.

Freestanding Euromaid Electric Oven/Stove EW50

Service rating : Deliver have poor attidute
Product: So far so good

Thank you for your feedback. As a number of weeks have passed since delivery I'm not sure what has transpired but we certainly apologise if you found the delivery personnel to be unfriendly.

We pride ourselves on all aspects of our service, particularly our delivery and it is disappointing if we did not live up to the expectations we expect. If you would like to discuss anything further please feel free to contact us on 02 9694 0111.

Kind Regards,