Appliances Online Review

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for www.appliancesonline.com.au has been compiled from 108545 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of home appliances in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 260,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 26-Feb-2012

This was my first experience with Appliance Online. I found the experience from start to finish easy and with no fuss. The website was user friendly and i liked how you could compare to other selections I might have been interested in. Delivery was within a couple of days and on time. The driver was friendly and professional. My washing machine was delivered, installed correctly and the old one removed in no time at all. I would definitely use Appliance Online again and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

6.5kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAE20262AU

This is the first time I have bought a Bosch Washing Machine. I am extremely happy with the product. I particuarly like the 15 minute express wash. I couldn't believe how fresh and clean my clothes smelt and felt compared to my old washing machine.