Andertons Music Reviews

Consumer ratings of Andertons Music

Feedback for www.andertons.co.uk has been compiled from 18491 Customer Reviews

• 31/10/2011
  • Andertons Music Co. is a family run musical instrument retailer with over 50 years of experience serving the music community in the UK. From our Guildford music store and our online musical instrument shop, we offer musicians a huge selection of guitars, amps, drums, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, recording equipment, PA systems, music accessories and more - all at competitive prices. We take pride in offering a high level of customer service at Andertons, but don't take it from us! Visit our feefo page to see recent accounts from happy customers. You will soon see why we are known as the Musicians' No.1 Superstore!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.andertons.co.uk
21-Jan

Yamaha HS8 Active Studio Monitor (EACH)

• Ultimate Support MS70 Adjustable Speaker Stands (Pair)
  • Andertons Pro Sound 6.3mm Stereo Jack to Male XLR - Balanced 6m

Really happy as always with Andertons Music. Great service, the first place I head to when I need to feed my music habit.

Yamaha 9000 Series Direct Drive Single Pedal

Poor service. Lack of communication, was sent the wrong product. Took a few days to sort when it could've been sorted sooner by the guy that said he was going to ring me, instead of him going home at the end of day! Just a phone call to update me. More communication needed. Now I think on, I should have kept the wrong product. Sold it on as it was worth more than the product I ordered and bought again.

Steinberg Key

• Pro-Mark 515 Joey Jordison Wood Tip Drumsticks
  • Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Guitar Strings

Good, however, when things need to be ordered in especially, they should be more transparent regarding lead times. Still waiting on cubase that I was told (and still says on the order notes) would be early January. Otherwise, great service.

Line 6 DT50 212 2x12 Tube Guitar Amp

Very helpful and knowledgable

Marshall MG15CF 15w Combo | Carbon Fibre Finish

Quick reliable service time and again. I have made around 3-4 purchaes from Andertons and have had no issues.

Ibanez RG721RW Electric Guitar in Charcoal Brown Flat

Arrived on the day it said it would and it was packaged really well.

Line 6 James Tyler Variax JTV-89F Electric Guitar in Black

Fantastic service

Meinl Bongo Cajon in Super Natural

Excellent service.

TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Mini in White

The staff are always very helpful with good product knowledge.

Fender Mustang I V.2 1x8 Modelling Amp Combo

Helpful phone contact and swift delivery using DPD whose one hour slot delivery system is brilliant

Roland TD30K-SE Electronic Drum Kit

Arrived perfectly

Gibson SGM Guitar in Rubbed Vintage Shade with Min-ETune

Very helpful

Korg Volca Sample - Digital Sample Sequencer

Roland Cube 20XL Bass Amp

I had 2 duff units delivered. So in total 3 deliveries by the time I got my final non damaged unit. The staff were very efficient at sorting out the issues and did not query or complain about the returns/exchange units. Very impressed.

Victory V40H The Duchess Guitar Amp Head

I came from South Wales to Andertons. I heard of the shop from the videos of the captain and chappers on YouTube, I've bought offline from Andertons but really wanted to see the shop in person. Really enjoyed my time at the shop, I will return soon.

Fender Super Bullet 9-42

I sent a link regarding a cheaper price which wasnt matched.(GAK)the offer on my item was buy 4 for the price of 3 ,I now realise I should have asked for 4 and be the amount would have been deducted. However I found this misleading. I was asked if I wanted to redeem my loyalty points, which I did only to find they had been taken off and no value deducted from my total bill.all in all very disappointed from normally a great retailer

Epiphone SG Special Cherry with Chrome Hardware & Kill Pot

I am really happy with my purchase great little guitar for the money I payed for it.

Roland AIRA SYSTEM-1 - Plug Out Synthesizer

• Roland AIRA TB-3 - Touch Bassline Bass Synth Sequencer
  • Roland AIRA VT-3 - Vocal Transformer

Excellent service. I am more than happy to have business with you!

TC Helicon Gigbag for VoiceLive Series

• Andertons Pro Sound 6.3mm TRS Jack to TRS Jack Balanced Patch Lead 3m

Excellent - as always

Levy M8 Navy Polyester Guitar Strap

Spoke to a very helpful assistant. Who was knowledgable .

Sennheiser HD25 C-II Closed Back Headphones, cable & jack

Good communications, friendly service. Will definitely use again.

Gator Deluxe ABS Case to fit Strat/Tele shape guitars

good service

Samson R21 Cardioid Dynamic Mic 3 Pack

• Stagg Male to Female XLR Mic Cable 3m
  • Stagg Desktop Mic Stand in Black

fast, friendly service with really helpful staff

Boss BCB60 Pedal Board

• Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

Always so helpfull

DW Complete Go Anywhere Practice Pad Kit

• Mapex B600 Boom Cymbal Stand
  • Pearl D-790 Drum Throne | Double Braced | Lightweight

Excellent customer service and speedy delivery.