Aluminium Warehouse Reviews

Consumer ratings of Aluminium Warehouse

Feedback for www.aluminiumwarehouse.co.uk has been compiled from 3225 Customer Reviews

• 13/03/2012
  • Specialist supplier of Aluminium from Aluminium Sheets to Aluminium Tubes. We have over 5000 products, many special offers and fast delivery available!

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aluminiumwarehouse.co.uk

Aluminium Angle (6063T6) 1 in x 1 in x 1/16 in - 2500 mm

Excellent service and very quick

Aluminium Round (Scaffold) Tube (6082T6) 129/32 in x 7 swg - 6100 mm

• Aluminium Round Tube (6063T6) 11/2 in x 10 swg - 5000 mm

Service rating : No problems with products but I wish couriers could give a morning or afternoon delivery slot - waiting for most of the day can be very frustrating!!
Product: My son was delighted and impressed with quality of product.

Easyfix Black Anodised Aluminium Tube - 2500 mm

• 1 in x 1 in x 16 swg : Aluminium Square Tube - swg - 2500 mm
  • Aluminium Flat Bar - Imperial Sizes (6082T6) 1 in x 1/8 in - 2000 mm

My only problem with Aluminium Warehouse is never knowing when my goods are going to arrive so i can make sure i'm available to receive them. I missed the delivery of this order (it arrived quicker than normal), fortunately my local corner shop was willing to take it. Some companies i deal with text me to inform me when to expect deliveries.

Aluminium Flat Bar - Metric Sizes (6082T6) 40 mm x 5 mm - 2000 mm

Service rating : Great easy ordering simple to use. Fast delivery
Product: Exactly as described.

Aluminium Angle (6063T6) 1 in x 1 in x 1/16 in - 2500 mm

Poor communications. No reply to my 3 April question. No indication of eta for product - from what I can easily see - in any of the communications. Having made a purchase a customers most important question is 'when ? ' This should be highlighted and clear.

Aluminium Angle (6082T6) 40 mm x 40 mm x 3 mm - 2500 mm

Service rating : I placed a small order , but got big customer service, Thank you
Product: well packed and delivered promptly

Aluminium Channel (6063T6) 3/4 in x 3/4 in x 1/8 in x 1/8 in - 2500 mm

• Aluminium Round Bar (6082T6) 1/2 in - 2000 mm

Excellent fast service. First time I've used them after being recommended by a friend. Am sure will use again. Just a shame postage was so high for a small order

Easyfix Aluminium Tube - 2500 mm

• Easyfix Black Tube End Insert
  • Easyfix 3 Way Connector (Type 3)

As I was informed when I was receiving the delivery I made arrangements for people to help me build but when the delivery came not all the parts were there and aw said the rest will be early the following week. Very disappointed.

Aluminium Flat Bar - Metric Sizes (6082T6) 25 mm x 6 mm - 2000 mm

Excellent web site and delivery time. Only issue I have is that the delivery charge was more then the cost of product.

Aluminium Five Bar: 5754 H111 - 6.0 mm - 500mm x 400mm

Service rating : Very reasonable price and fast delivery.
Product: Good quality sizes as described.

Easyfix Aluminium Tube Mount - 2500 mm

• Easyfix 3 Way Connector (Type 3)

Service rating : As good as their word in their sales blurb. Easy to order, so web site works well for thickos like me, kept to all the dates they gave and the courier was brilliant just to back it all up.
Product: As a pleasant change it was exactly as I expected, good details and spec given as well as photograph.

Aluminium Flat Bar - Imperial Sizes (6082T6) 3/4 in x 3/8 in - 5000 mm

Service rating : As always an excellent service --nice people to do business with.
Product: Just the perfect material for the job in hand.

Aluminium Round Tube (6063T6) 10 mm x 2 mm - 4000 mm

Website excellent and quick delivery

Aluminium Angle (6063T6) 3/4 in x 3/4 in x 1/16 in - 4000 mm

• Aluminium Angle (6063T6) 1 in x 1 in x 1/16 in - 2500 mm

Service rating : order was incomplete and delivered to wrong address.
Product: order was incomplete and delivered to wrong address

Aluminium Angle (6063T6) 5/8 in x 5/8 in x 1/8 in - 2000 mm

Service rating : Ordering was simple and easy. Delivery was excellent.
Product: The items ordered came in good condition and were sensibly packed.

Aluminium Round Bar: 2011 T3/T6 - 4 1/2 in - 150mm

• Aluminium Round Tube (6063T6) 11/4 in x 16 swg - 2500 mm
  • Aluminium Rectangular Tube (6082T6) 2 in x 1 in x 16 swg - 2500 mm

This company is a disgrace and the service is abysmal: we quite simply cannot use your business for production planning. You never have the stock we need in the sizes we need. On the past four orders, three of them have been shipped wrongly. One of them had the wrong address on it and TNT had to call you to get the right address. I then got a call from you telling me that we were refusing the delivery when you were delivering to a residential address several miles from our workshops because you had put the wrong address on the parts. We eventually received them two days later. The most recent delivery was sent to the billing address rather than the shipping address, 250 miles from where they should be. We had to forward them ourselves at our own expense. A letter will be sent to your managing director along with a request that you pay our additional shipping expenses. Quite simply, your operations are not up to the job. If anything, the service has got even worse than it was eighteen months ago when we last tried using your business. We only attempted to use you again after your managing director called me in person to apologise at that time and to persuade me to give you another chance. I wish I had never listened.

Aluminium T Section (6063T6) 1 in x 1 in x 1/8 in - 2500 mm

Fair price ,Fast delivery. Unfortunately instructions to courier were omitted which caused a prob. ..../hasn't happened before, I will be sure to emphasise next time.

Aluminium Round Tube (6082T6) 11/2 in x 14 swg - 2500 mm

Very good service, delivery was prompt, good feedback on out of stock items

Aluminium Flat Bar - Metric Sizes (6082T6) 50 mm x 3 mm - 2000 mm

Excellent product but compared to price of product delivery seemed expensive.
Overall good.

Aluminium Round Tube (6063T6) 2 in x 16 swg - 2500 mm

All very easy, thanks

Aluminium Angle (6063T6) 3/4 in x 3/4 in x 1/16 in - 2000 mm

Service rating : Great service. Rapid delivery. Very fair price.
Product: Perfect product. Very high quality. I doubt if you can buy anything better, anywhere.

Aluminium Round Bar (6082T6) 14 in - 25 mm

Service rating : The price was right and the order process and delivery was just fine
Product: I ordered a 25mm thick piece, the piece I got was 30mm on one edge tapering to 21 at the other edge.

Black & Decker X71314 Nails - 14mm

• Black & Decker X70510 Flat Wire Staples (1440) 10mm

Service rating : good service kept me notified of progress
Product: what I wanted cant say anymore

Aluminium Angle (6082T6) 50 mm x 25 mm x 3 mm - 5000 mm

• Aluminium T Section (6063T6) 2 in x 1 in x 1/8 in - 5000 mm
  • Aluminium T Section (6063T6) 2 in x 1 in x 1/8 in - 5000 mm

Service rating : Always feel like business is valued, some excellent staff that work there; who will always go the extra mile to help.
Product: Relatively well priced product, always as described

04-Apr

Aluminium Sheet: 1050A H14 - 0.9 mm - 1524mm x 609mm

• Aluminium Sheet: 1050A H14 - 0.9 mm - 1524mm x 150mm
  • Aluminium Sheet: 1050A H14 - 0.9 mm - 596mm x 191mm

Service rating : Good website easy to use and instant pricing is a great help. With a little more attention to detail (see below) you could be onto a winner. Will use you again.
Product: Dimensions good however handling or packing had caused two slight kinks and one stretch, realize material very thin but more care needed either in shearing process or packing. Packing standard and protection for shipping is excellent .