AgeUKIncontinence.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of AgeUKIncontinence.co.uk

Feedback for www.ageukincontinence.co.uk/ has been compiled from 15854 Customer Reviews

• 21/11/2012
  • Age UK Incontinence - helpful incontinence advice and products. Incontinence Advisor's in conjunction with Age UK aim to offer a large range of incontinence products at better value than the competition with next day delivery. By doing this we hope to offer the best products, value and service to all of our incontinence customers.

Good

• Sample Age UK Discreet Pull Ups X Large 1300ml

Arrived in good time

17-Nov-2016

Fusion Washable Bed Pad - 90x90cm - 2000ml

Service rating : Excellent Service very quick.Very pleased.
Product: Excellent product.Would recommended this product to everyone,does the job.

17-Oct-2016

iD Pants Plus X Large (130-170cm/51-66in) 1700ml - Pack of 14

very prompt delivery

08-Oct-2016

Age UK Maxi Absorb Men's Washable Incontinence Pant - XX Large (46-48in/117-122cm) 488ml

Sent wrong stuff and kept paid for pants

Thank you for taking to time to leave some feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that this experience was not to your satisfaction.

One of our customer advisers will be in touch with you shortly.

In the mean time if you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us on 08000461501.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Manager.
01-Oct-2016

Readi Waterproof Pants Size 6 (116-132cm/44-52in)

Service rating : all ok
Product: All ok

27-Sep-2016

MoliMed Comfort Maxi 404ml Pack of 28

• Sonoma Chair Pad (43x61cm) 1000ml
  • Sonoma Chair Pad (43x61cm) 1000ml

Prompt service and delivery.

11-Sep-2016

iD Expert Slip Super - X Small (40-70cm/15-27in) 1550ml - Pack of 14

Service rating : The way the products were displayed on the website led me to order the wrong items (I wanted incontinence slips for my wife, and ended up ordering XS instead of S, because the "X" was on one line in teh product description and the "S" was on the next line. I just saw the "S", which was the size I needed, and ordered it. I now have items I must return to you, but that takes time and money I don't have. I ended up feeling quite fed up with the whole thing!
Product: See above - because of the confusing way the product was listed on your website, I ordered the wrong size.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear you've had this experience and for any confusion caused. We take the utmost care to ensure our information is clear and factual. We will use your feedback to develop and improve our page for the benefit of all our customers.

Of course we want to put this right and ensure we resolve the issue to your satisfaction, I will be in touch to discuss this shortly.

Kind regards
Customer service Team
11-Sep-2016

Easy Turn Key for Disabled Toilets

Service rating : no problem with customer services very happy with service and keys
Product: the keys were perfect as i ordered a few for my art class as we are all retired people and wanted disabled keys for convenience thank you may have to order more
yvonne

07-Sep-2016

Age UK Feel Dry All in Ones - Maxi Plus (4060ml) Extra Large (109-160cm/43-63in) Pack of 20

Service rating : Really good service.
Product: My mother has tried several products and feels these are the best.

Attends Soft 4 Super - Pack of 46

• Attends Stretch Pants with Legs X Large (110-135cm/43-53in) - Pack of 3
  • Viva Medi Bed Pan

Service rating : this service has been a godsend to me
Product: have had no problems, great price

Eco Cotton Terry Waterproof Mattress Protector - Single - Fitted

Service rating : Efficient service; products always well packaged, and quick delivery.
Product: Well satisfies the purpose for which it is intended.

06-Sep-2016

iD Pants Super Medium (80-120cm/31-47in) 1800ml - Pack of 14

• LILLE HEALTHCARE SUPREM Pants Pull Ups Extra (1430ml) Medium (80-110cm/31-43in) Pack of 14

Service rating : very good service. Order arrived as stated with advanced notice.
Product: Very good fit, soft materials. Very good odour control and absorbency.

05-Sep-2016

Mattress Magic Stain Remover Spray - by Good Ideas

Service rating : I paid for next day delivery, so no hassles at all, though at £4.99 postage, I'd expect that.
Product: I'm on the fence with this product. I've used the whole bottle for very old stains and its done very little to remove them; they look marginally fainter than they did. It does say that old stains may need to be treated more than once so giving it the benefit of doubt, I'm going to buy another bottle. Probably be worth buying 2 bottles if you're in the same position just to save on postage.

05-Sep-2016

Easy Turn Key for Disabled Toilets

Service rating : easy to use website, fast delivery
Product: superbly made: very strong

04-Sep-2016

LILLE Stretch Support Pant - X Large (105-130cm/41-51in) - Pack of 5

Service rating : Easy to buy, arrived fast and at a good price
Product: Really good, keeps pads in more securely than other stretch pants

Beambridge Pod with Tap and Drainage Bag

• Drainage Bag
  • Fracture or Slipper Bed Pan with Lid

fast reliable dependable

TENA Bed Plus Wings 180 x 80cm (2300ml) - Pack of 20

Service rating : Good prices quick delivery
Product: Very absorbant. Use on top of bottom sheet to prevent excessive laundry. The bed is king size so we have to use safety pins to secure it, but that is a minor issue. So pleased I've finally found these.

03-Sep-2016

LILLE HEALTHCARE CLASSIC Fit All in Ones- Regular (2350ml) Large (105-150cm/41-59in) Pack of 28

Service rating : Good, speedy service.
Product: Good value, excellent product.

02-Sep-2016

Age UK Maxi Absorb Bed Pad (85x90cm) With Tuck In Flaps (3000ml)

• Waterproof and Breathable Single Duvet Protector - 135x190cm
  • Brolly Sheets Waterproof Quilted Pillow Protector

Extremely helpful and efficient on the telephone when I was having trouble registering for on lin eorder

Attends Pull Ons 5 - Medium (75-110cm/29-43in) Pack of 18

Service rating : Very quick
Product: I ordered the wrong size should have been attends pull ons 8 medium but I think they will be OK

02-Sep-2016

LILLE HEALTHCARE CLASSIC Bed Pads Regular Size 3 60 x 75cm (1280ml) - Pack of 35

Service rating : Company good and really quick delivery
Product: Good product, as advertised

Viva Medi Large Shaped Pad - Super - Pack of 28

• TENA Fix Short Leg Stretch Pant X Large (100-150cm/39-59in) Pack of 5

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Abri-Soft Eco Disposable Pads (600ml) (40x60cm) - Pack of 60

Service rating : Had an issue with delivery company who delivered my order to the wrong house and it was replaced by themselves free of charge to me and delivered the next day
Product: They are perfect for what my client needed

TENA Pants Plus - Large (100-135cm/40-50in) 1400ml - Pack of 14

Service rating : AgeUK Incontinence provide an amazing service. The order comes the next day so you never have to worry about running out. Reordering is incredibly easy too. An excellent service all round.
Product: I find the these pants are just the best for me. They don't leak and are very comfortable.The only down side is they're rather expensive but are value for money.

Sample Age UK Discreet Pull Ups Medium 1300ml