24Studio Reviews

Consumer ratings of 24Studio

Feedback for www.24studio.co.uk has been compiled from 5952 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2012
  • 24Studio is the online sector of Studio; a multi-channel retailer specialising in a wide range of products, including gifts, gadgets, toys, homeware, electricals, clothing, Christmas essentials and much, much more. Due to their un-matched personalisation facilities, many people choose to shop with 24Studio for personalised wedding gifts and personalised baby gifts. Other products which can be personalised include stationery, toys and clothing. 24Studio’s personalisation service is offered completely free of charge and is carried out in-house. In recent years, 24Studio’s fashion range has seen incredible growth, and now offers a stunning collection of clothing and footwear for every season and for every member of the family. Some of the popular brands offered by 24Studio include Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry and more. Not only do 24Studio offer fantastic value for money with their frequent sales and discounts, but they give you the option to spread the cost of your purchases too, meaning you don’t have to send any money up-front when you order.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.24studio.co.uk

SIERRA CURTAINS W/TBACK 46X54 PINK

no problems as such but delivery price is a rip off

SOLAR BIRD IN CAGE

Reliable service, items are priced at an reasonable price good value for money

HELLO KITTY 2PK TOPS BLAK/SPOT 7/8

Brill product n really good for the money

CHECKERS EX.THICK BATHMAT+PED MAT AQUA

Good service

SPARKLES DUVET SET KINGSIZE WHITE

The only problem i think is if a customer has to return an item why do they have to pay another lot of postage if the item is not what it seems.

Thank you for posting feedback. This is now in our system and will be passed to the appropriate team. Your feedback is valuable as it will help us build and maintain our service standards, now and in the future.

I was very sorry to learn that you were unhappy with the sequins. I can assure you that all products we sell are subject to random quality checks to ensure that the items we sell are safe, free from defects and offer value for money.

These links may be of use in the future:
Manage your account and track orders here: https://www.24studio.co.uk/ss/logon/logon.jsp?src=/ss/account/your_account.jsp

Contact us options: https://www.24studio.co.uk/ss/help/websuite_faq.jsp?curtab=contact

contact@24studio.co.uk, or by telephoning our Careline on 0871 200 0379

Excellent service

PEAR DROP PEBBLE TABLE LAMP BLACK

Came in good time

HATHI DUVET SET KINGSIZE MINT

excellent quick service as usual

20 DAMASK WEDDING INVITATIONS

Website needs attention it crashes too often

ETO CARGO JEAN DARKWASH 34/34

good value for money

KEEP CALM + CARRY ON CUSHION RED

quick and easy to order from.

STITCH DETAIL MARY JANE SHOE BLACK 5

I have always had good service

FAUX SILK W/ SUEDE BORD CURT 66X72 BLK

had problems making payments & orders,spoke to a lovely girl on the phone who helped me

MEN'S JOG PANT BURGUNDY XL

Top notch company

MINK THROW 125X150 CHOCOLATE

Fantastic prices, brilliant staff, good chose of items good value for money.

18-Apr

100PC VINTAGE SCRIPT + CUTLERY COMBO SET

No breakage

DUNLOP LDS CANVAS T-BAR VELCRO PMP NVY 7

I have used studio for many years and have been fortunate not to have to return anything imagine my surprise when I recently returned one item and had to pay 2.80 for the privilege . I had already paid for postage on delivery I assumed that this included a free returns policy. I will be very reluctant to use studio again and will be tempted to use a company that charges 1 postage fee. I'm so glad I didn't have to return anything bulky . A very dissatisfied customer

First of all, thank you for your feedback. We really do appreciate you taking time to let us know your feelings. These are recorded in our systems for review to ensure we are best placed to offer the best possible service for all our customers.

With regards to returns, the goods you order from us are sent to you on approval and if you are not satisfied with them you can return them to us at your own cost provided you do so within 14 working days of receipt. If you have already paid we will refund you or, if you wish, replace the items, we will refund the delivery charge paid by you to receive the goods, but only if you have returned all the goods.

If however you find an item to be faulty or broken our customer services team will arrange for the item to be collected / re-ordered if required.

These links may also be of use in the future:

contact@24studio.co.uk, or by telephoning our Careline on 0871 200 0379

24Studio Feefo Team

SHARP 32 TV - WHITE

Very quick delivery and communication for the delivery was excellent.

VOI JOG PANT GREY MARL M

Quick delivery

48PC CUTLERY SET

very good customer service,always let you know what's going on with orders etc.

PERS LUGGAGE STRAP STRIPE

Always fast delivery

100PC VINTAGE SCRIPT + CUTLERY COMBO SET

I love shopping with studio. Delivery is always efficient and the quality excellent

BLUE PESTEL AND MORTAR

Easy to use web site. Goods delivered before delivery date quoted. Well packed

6 PIECE LUGGAGE SET TEAL