24Studio Reviews

Consumer ratings of 24Studio

Feedback for www.24studio.co.uk has been compiled from 6208 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2012
  • 24Studio is the online sector of Studio; a multi-channel retailer specialising in a wide range of products, including gifts, gadgets, toys, homeware, electricals, clothing, Christmas essentials and much, much more. Due to their un-matched personalisation facilities, many people choose to shop with 24Studio for personalised wedding gifts and personalised baby gifts. Other products which can be personalised include stationery, toys and clothing. 24Studio’s personalisation service is offered completely free of charge and is carried out in-house. In recent years, 24Studio’s fashion range has seen incredible growth, and now offers a stunning collection of clothing and footwear for every season and for every member of the family. Some of the popular brands offered by 24Studio include Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry and more. Not only do 24Studio offer fantastic value for money with their frequent sales and discounts, but they give you the option to spread the cost of your purchases too, meaning you don’t have to send any money up-front when you order.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.24studio.co.uk

PERSONALISED BABY PRAM

Very fast service keep in touch at all times so you no where ur parcel is

EGYPTIAN COTTON 7PIECE TOWEL BALE AQUA

Good service.

MIKONA 7 8GB TABLET - BLACK

24 studio is such a easy company and website to use delivery always quick and payments are reasonable

LADIES BED JACKET PINK 18/20

Good looking and very comfortable

MIKONA 7 16GB TABLET PURPLE

really enjoy shopping with 24studio

6 PIECE LUGGAGE SET TEAL

reasonable

FORGET ME NOT BLOUSE FLORAL PURP 30

I have used Studio for many years and have always been happy with there service, the delivery/tracking as got better also

BOYFRIEND CARDIGAN PURPLE 12

I would recommend the company on their fairly quick devilery and good communication via e-mail with their on-line receptis.

EGL 2000W STEAM STATION IRON

Before this occasion excellent however on this occasion poor I have tried contacting studio as both irons do not generate steam and still not heard anything!

A member of our customer service team has emailed you directly on this matter.

First of all, thank you for providing feedback, this is most useful to us. Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the items you received from us.

Our customer service team have advised that a collection has been arranged for these items and a reorder has been raised.

This should resolve the matter for you, sorry about the upset. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

24 MIXED PENCILS

Delivery was prompt and on time. Product was left in my porch as I had asked if I was not present, which I was happy about. I got an email saying it had been dispatched and it did arrive within the range of dates. However, I never received a text despite giving my mobile number for the service.

Many thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback, this is very much appreciated. Glad to hear the delivery timescale and location was to your satisfaction. The delivery text message service is not something I am familiar with, I will seek an update and will post an answer here once I have an update.

I am really happy you liked the personalised pencils, they are very popular. Your comments surrounding the presentation in a paper envelope will be passed to the appropriate team for their review.

25-Jul

ME TO YOU CUTIE PJ WHITE/PINK M

Lowering the postal charges would make me shop more often

25-Jul

PLYBY LD DIAMANTEE SILVER/CERSIE PINK 6

I have been with studio for many years. When I have had problems they have always sorted out them. I will continue shopping with studio because it is good value and they service is very good, quick and reliable.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time on this matter and that you have found us to offer good value goods along with a quick and reliable service. Sorry to hear about the product experience. All products we sell are subject to random quality checks to ensure they are safe, free from defects and offer value for money. Should you need to progress this further please use the following link to communicate with our customer service team. Here: https://www.24studio.co.uk/ss/help/websuite_faq.jsp?curtab=contact

Your feedback has been sent to the buying team responsible.

Thanks again.

8 CARS CAKE MOULD

Ordering is easy and delivery dealt with quickly. I have been a customer for many years and always look forward to each new catalogue.

PERCALE KING SIZE DUVET COVER CHOCOLATE

Excellent service, delivered really quickly

PERSONALISED MINNIE MOUSE SWIMBAG + TWL

Ok for price just expected abit more.

Sorry to hear you felt we were just OK, we strive to deliver quality products and services at the right price across all our ranges.

Thanks for your feedback.

23-Jul

CRASHED SPACESHIP SOLARL LIGHT

very good item.

22-Jul

CHEVRON 37C

Very efficient

DISNEY FROZEN SINGLE DUVET SET

very good & try to let you know when there is a problem

MIKONA 7 8GB TABLET - BLACK

very good service

PAIR OF JUMBO TOWELS - BLACK

Brilliant service, goods delivered swiftly.

LDS CABLE R/NK OVRSIZED JMPR GREY 22

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SERVICE ALL MY ORDERS HAVE ARRIVED ON TIME,AND THE PACKAGING IS VERY GOOD.

12PC FOOD STORAGE SET

yes there good for keeping food in.

HELLO KITTY PK2 T-SHIRTS WHITE/PINK 5/6

Very fast delivery.

18-Jul

8 PIECE TOWEL BALE APPLE

fast delivery and well wrapped

18-Jul

SOLAR TWIN SECURITY LIGHT

Always helpful arrival time always as stated