Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 148592 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Delivery took ages ?

Rate our service

I always look at Feel Unique first for products. They have a good selection at a good price and always arrive speedily

Rate our service

Quick delivery, great product selection and good communication.

Rate our service

Always happy to order from here

Great seller

Rate our service

Not received my order yet - which was a small item, so cannot comment on the goods. A full week for delivery is not appreciated, could have gone back into town and bought the same item for less at Debenhams - not impressed.

Rate our service

Prompt, efficient and beautifully packaged

Rate our service

I was happy with the service and happy with the product

Rate our service

The service was great. I did my order and within 5 days the parcel was at my door. Thank you. Simona

Rate our service

The delivery service used to be good back in the first days of feel unique and I feel since it’s got more customers or whatever reason the delivery service is rubbish. I have ordered from numerous different beauty sites and paid the £3.95 and had it within 2 days. In fact some beauty sites don’t even charge delivery and I have it without 1-2 days. So waiting 6 days for a parcel is too much especially when you charge for the shipping fee

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Thanks,
Steph

Rate our service

I found that FeelUnique is the place where I can buy the item with the lowest price, which is fantastic.

Rate our service

I've stopped buying from FeelUnique a year a go because some of my orders went missing on the post. So after one year I decided to order again, and surprise! My order was missing again, so the question is if FeelUnique never posted them or the courier company they use are stealing customer parcels. Won't buy from FeelUnique as they let me down too many times.

Hello,

We're so sorry to hear this.

Please see the email we have sent offering a solution.

Thanks,
Steph

Rate our service

Good prices and quick delivery' very pleased with my order.

Rate our service

Fantastic service, quick delivery, reasonable deals! Love feelunique! Keep up the good work.

Rate our service

Always efficient & very cheap compared to other websites!

Superb!!!

Brill!

Rate our service

Great range of branded products. Very good special offers and savings.
Well packaged and reliable delivery. Keep up the good work!

Rate our service

Great price, fast delivery and loved the packaging!

Fast excellent service

Rate our service

Great item, amazing price, fast delivery

Rate our service

No problem whatsoever. Speedy efficient & very good value.

Rate our service

Feelunique is absolutely my favorite online cosmetics shop. They offer wide range of beauty brands, makeup and beauty offers . They reward loyal customers.

Excellent service

Rate our service

Arrived promptly packaged well .

Rate our service

Find the service and the range of products good, but feelunique recently increased free delivery to min £20 spend, where other similar online retailers deliver for free or the min spend for free deliver is £15. As a result, I am shopping more elsewhere

Rate our service

I would recommend buying from Feelunique- I had a problem with my order and the customer service was very prompt to deal with my enquiry. Will definitely use again.