Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 149744 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Great products for amazing prices, delivered really fast

Rate our service

good quick service reasonable price

Thanks

Excellent as always.

Rate our service

Always deliver on time. If there are any mistakes (rare) these are rectified immediately via customer service team. Reward scheme good & there are always good offers & so much choice.

Rate our service

good products and good delivery.

fats and efficient service

Good service and prices

Rate our service

The usual speedy service, sturdy packaging and great product.

Rate our service

Good experience with this company so far ��

Rate our service

Absolutely brilliant, delivery came earlier than expected second time I used Feelunique and definetly will be using them in the future, I rate you more than excellent

Always stock what I want .good service & delivery

Rate our service

Product always as requested and always arrives as per specified date.

Rate our service

Love the brands online and always delivered promptly.

18-Mar-2019
Like the products I can buy. Although don’t use it too often due to proces

Rate our service

I absolutely adore Feelunique, they offer amazing quality items of all price ranges for every beauty item you could ever need! And have amazing deals as well. Couldn't recommend more!

Rate our service

Everything arrived as ordered and in good condition

Rate our service

My order arrived within time stated and I'm very happy with the product supplied, thankyou

Rate our service

Advertised a free full size product when spending over a certain amount. I spent way over the specified amount and didn’t receive the full size product in my basket or order, I called customer services and she just said no you don’t get one sorry band the advertisement was incorrect, so I spent more money than needed to get the FREE product and got nothing. Was impressed with delivery but not sticking to advertisement

Rate our service

Quick reliable service. thank you.

Rate our service

Fast shipping, the only site where I could get Huda Beauty Nude at lower price. Very happy with the free samples too.

Great service and prices

Amazing

Rate our service

Delivery arrived before expected, great service. A couple of the products I wanted were out of stock initially but they let me know as soo as they were available. Maybe an idea of when out of stock products are likely to be available would be helpful?

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately we have no date from our suppliers as to when this will be restocked.

In order to be notified of when a product is back in stock, enter your email address next to the product image, we will then send you an email when the item is scanned into stock.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Suganya

Rate our service

I always shop here for the best price

Rate our service

Easy to order and very quick delivery.