Radley Reviews

Consumer ratings of Radley

Feedback for www.radley.co.uk has been compiled from 67769 Customer Reviews

• 20/08/2012
  • Radley was born in the heart of London in 1998, with a mantra of making bags for women to fall in love with. With its roots in vibrant Camden Market, the brand has evolved into a British icon of affordable luxury. Mixing creative design, quality materials and immaculate craftsmanship, our products have an aspirational mix of style, attention to detail and desirability that makes you want to touch them and take them home. We look to global fashion and lifestyle trends for inspiration when designing collections, but we are not a slave to fashion. We pride ourselves on making life easy, designing solutions for every occasion while still making you look and feel fabulous.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.radley.co.uk

Star Gazer

Service rating : I find Radley customer service and delivery times to Ireland excellent.
Product: Absolutely love the stargazer design as it combines two of my favorite images - Scottie dog Radley (I have a westie whom I adore) and Stars which I’m obsessed with.

21-Sep-2018
Excellent service always from Radley.

21-Sep-2018
Excellent service always from Radley.

Pockets

Service rating : Excellent online service.
Product: Gift was well received.

Whitechapel

Service rating : An excellent service.
Product: As usual a very goof quality handbag.

Vine Court

Service rating : Quick delivery, well packaged.
Product: Excellent quality and price. Just what you would expect from Radley

Oak Hill Woods

• Spring Gardens

Service rating : Goods arrived on time and great value in the sale.
Product: Perfect fit for my phone and looks great.

Ellis Mews

• Pockets

Service rating : Good quick purchase and delivery
Product: Good quality

Rose Court

Service rating : I often buy online and the items always arrive well packaged and undamaged. The different views of the products online enable me to decide whether a product is suitable for me or not.
Product: Having bought the bag for daily use, I find it a bit of a nuisance having to draw and undraw the tassels all the time! But I should have realised that before I purchased. I like the bag very much and am considering buying the navy one as well.

Farthing Downs

Service rating : Fast efficient service. Easy to navigate website
Product: Really good quality

Willow Way

Service rating : When you order from Radley it's only a couple of days and your purchase is with you
Product: This is a lovely bag not too big but not too small the quality of the leather is great so soft and the bag goes with anything

Hello Sunshine

Good service, good product. The only downside, we thought that the 'gift wrapping' was overpriced.

Eden Row

Service rating : Excellent as usual
Product: Excellent & beautiful

Southwark Park

Service rating : Whether you ring or visit one of their stores staff are always friendly and helpful and not too pushy - an excellent firm to deal with see below
Product: I would like to comment on all my handbags some 50+ excellent quality only had problems with one a few years ago and that was exchanged immediately without problems

Globe Road

Very helpful , good delivery.

Heritage Dog Outline

• Vintage Dog Dot

Service rating : Excellent service as always.
Product: excellent as always.

Hatton Row

Service rating : See below
Product: Within a week of receiving this as a present one of the buttons fell off the front, we would like a replacement but haven’t been emailed back

Many thanks for your message,

I have looked into our emails and unable to locate an email from you. If you can re send this with images attached to the email to: customercare@radley.co.uk we can of course have a look into this for you.

So sorry for the disappointment caused and we do look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Kind Regards,

Dev

Radley Customer Care

Heritage Dog Outline

Service rating : Very efficient, promp service
Product: A very good quality item and a perfect fit for the iphone.

Columbia Road

Service rating : I collected my on-line order In Store and they were very helpful
Product: Great backpack, just the right size for a day out, plenty of internal pockets... love it!

Coopers Row

Service rating : Great products st reasonable prices mostly.
Product: Great saving , great product

Service rating : Very prompt delivery
Product: A nice wallet, just the size I wanted

Pockets

Service rating : Very happy with the delivery from the UK to Ireland. Only took about 3-4 days and arrived exactly on time for my Mums birthday. Thank you!
Product: Was a gift for my Mum - she loves her new purse!

Merton Road

Service rating : Speedy service excellent packing
Product: My wife was really pleased with the purse

Syon Park

Service rating : I have bought a a few things from radley, and service always great
Product: Goes beautifully with my bag

Speckle Dog

Service rating : Nice products, first class service, fast response. Trouble & worry free shopping. What's not to like ? Thank you !
Product: Is it good ? Yes ! So good: My Wife now has 'most' of the 'Speckle Dog' range. Great design. Good quality. Loves it !

Hello Sunshine

Service rating : Very happy with my service from Radley.
Product: I am delighted with my item.

• Pocket Essentials Stripe