Radley Reviews

Consumer ratings of Radley

Feedback for www.radley.co.uk has been compiled from 65600 Customer Reviews

• 20/08/2012
  • Radley was born in the heart of London in 1998, with a mantra of making bags for women to fall in love with. With its roots in vibrant Camden Market, the brand has evolved into a British icon of affordable luxury. Mixing creative design, quality materials and immaculate craftsmanship, our products have an aspirational mix of style, attention to detail and desirability that makes you want to touch them and take them home. We look to global fashion and lifestyle trends for inspiration when designing collections, but we are not a slave to fashion. We pride ourselves on making life easy, designing solutions for every occasion while still making you look and feel fabulous.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.radley.co.uk

Liverpool Street

Courteous and helpful

Coleman Street

Service rating : Excellent service from start to finish
Product: Just what you would expect from radley, a real lovely purse,top notch quality thank you

London's Calling

Service rating : Friendly and efficient.
Product: Beautiful little purse, just what I was looking for.

Pockets

Service rating : Very impressed with the order process and timeliness of receiving product. Thank you.
Product: I am a new Radley customer, unsure at time of order the quality. I am very pleased with the quality of your product as well as the cost. I am a happy Radley customer and will consider future purchases.

Pudding Lane

Service rating : Arrived within 36 hrs of order.
Product: Photo does not do the colour any justice but having seen in a shop I'm delighted to have one now!

Arlington Street

Service rating : Prompt service and well packaged for delivery.
Product: Soft leather and great design with data protection lining. Wish more purses had similar security feature

Linear Flower

Service rating : Bag arrived very quickly and wrapped well. Unable to comment further as awaiting a refund which has yet to be processed.
Product: Lovely bag but I was very disappointed to find that the long strap isn't detachable so I have returned the bag.

Hatton Row

Service rating : Superb service
Product: Very smart handbag

Coleman Street

Service rating : Delivered when they said they would..
Product: Very very happy with product will order again

Liverpool Street

Service rating : Can not fault the service
Product: Just what I wanted

South Grove

Service rating : Quality products and great service
Product: Good choice of items and colours and online service was great

Greyfriars Gardens

Service rating : Item was well packaged. Delivery was quick.
Product: It wasn't quite what I wanted.

Moon Dots

Service rating : Would of liked it delivered to me and not in another road
Product: Just what I thought it would be

Hollyhock

• Pocket Essentials

My bag was damaged as it was packed
Inappropriately

Speckle Dog

Service rating : Excellent as always
Product: Lovely item will buy again

Rose Court

Service rating : Ordering process easy, received my bag promptly although a few days later the price was reduced by another £16 which irritated me
Product: Nice colour and size for what I want to use it for. Will go with lots of colours

Moon Dots

Service rating : Ordered the beautiful bag and it was in my hands less than 48 hours later. Now that's great service.
Product: Such a beautiful bag, small enough to wear over the body and not look too bulky but large enough to store everything I need. Smooth and beautifully made fabric and the touch of pink on the bag gives it a playful yet elegant look. Love it x

You Are My Sunshine

• Pockets

Good service as usual.

Call Me

Service rating : The wallet arrived as promised.
Product: It is a really cute wallet. Great price, great product!

Primrose Hill

Service rating : Exceedingly well packaged. Very speedy delivery. Just excellent company to deal with.
Product: Lovely. Beautiful bag and beautiful hardware.

Greyfriars Gardens

Service rating : Good price for a good bag
Product: Very nicely made bag

Service rating : Delivery was quick
Product: Loving my little handbag

Wren Street

Service rating : I have purchased from Radley online on a number of occasions and their service is always excellent. Bag delivered a couple of days after ordering by DPD whose courier sends a text with a one hour delivery slot meaning you are not having to wait in all day to receive parcel.
Product: Lovely bag for summer. Good quality leather as expected from Radley. Lots of room inside. Very pleased with purchase.

Primrose Hill

Service rating : Such a great on-line experience - clear products, easy check out and quick (well packaged) delivery
Product: Fantastic, quality Radley bag

Spring Gardens

Service rating : good service bag to big for me still waiting for refund. refunds take to long.
Product: have returned it is a lovely bag just to big for me .