MotorWeb Reviews

Consumer ratings of MotorWeb

Feedback for www.motorweb.co.nz has been compiled from 15115 Customer Reviews

• 18/04/2010
  • Our Vehicle Information Report (VIR) is NZ's leading vehicle history check. There are now 86 checks performed, including important safety and security features. MotorWeb conduct nearly half-a-million comprehensive vehicle history checks each year, so we understand the risks involved in buying a car privately. Over 1 in 3 cars for sale in New Zealand have issues such as money owing, reported stolen, wound odometer and more -

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.motorweb.co.nz

All good.
Rapid email response & good detail.

Vehicle Information Report

Great report and fast response, highly recommended

Vehicle Information Report

Great to see whats up with the vehicle before purchas, especially when the seller does not disclose any damages!

As Above

Vehicle Information Report

An appreciated, quick and reliable service.

Vehicle Information Report

Very fast and super easy

Vehicle Information Report

Compared to its price of $20, the information you get for it is so little. The report doesn't include any mechanical information such as WOF comments from the current or past ones, which is the most important for a buyer. Quite useless report and felt highly under-whelmed from the whole experience.

Handy helpful info.

Vehicle Information Report

getting feedback via motorweb was easy, the response was quick and the report was informative and gave me confidence to purchase the car privately, many thanks

Hi there,

overall good, but it didn't give me an estimated value for that particular year of vehicle which I really wanted so I could make an offer less than advertised. No matter, still got it for $200 less after pointing out a few defect.

Vehicle Information Report

The once grain of truly useful info was the number of owners, and who they are.

Vehicle Information Report

I was impressed with the instant report and the accompanying advice. Will be using again.

Very excellent service

Vehicle Information Report

It gave me the information I was looking for in that it highlighted that there is no money owing and the vehicle is not stolen. I guess that's worth $20 as opposed to the drama you may be put through if it turned out one of those things was in play.

Vehicle Information Report

A Great tool for piece of mind ...Thankyou !!!!

Vehicle Information Report

Information was true and correct. Pretty cheap aswel, also would recommend to a friend

Vehicle Information Report

Great with the face book discount thanks.

Everything was perfect.

Vehicle Information Report

Thank you AutoWeb for such a detailed description of the vehicle. This helped me purchase my vehicle safely :) I'm very happy with the service.

Vehicle Information Report

Told me most of what I wanted to know and wasn't overly expensive

Vehicle Information Report

it didn't have the information that we were looking for

Vehicle Information Report

The Check is good, extensive etc, unfortunately without the owners name (yeah I know ... Privacy PC rubbish) it was of no use in finding out the vehicle was the bait for a very organised and professional scam.
In fact the report was good enough to ensure we were excited and wanted to go ahead with the purchase. The scammers picked well!
Luckily we were warned by our bank before any money was sent, but it was SO close

Vehicle Information Report

Timely. Gave the important details, not stolen
no vehicle securities. No money owing.
number of owners

Useful information that is otherwise hard to find allowing the purchase to go ahead without any unwanted surprises.

Value for money.

18-Feb-2018
Mechanics of vehicle not necessary.
Rdg graph interresting

Vehicle Information Report

I think more information should be provided.