Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 41422 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : Good service, very pleased
Product: Difficult to rate this as I haven’t used any other Dunedin florist

Ab Fab Flowers, Whanganui

I seem to have to put in my details every time i order even tho i have an account - Otherwise good

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : Prompt and efficient service.
Product: Prompt answering of the phone. Advice volunteered on how to contact florist in Geraldine. Website easy to use. Large selection of bouquets. Prompt delivery.
All in all, very satisfactory experience.

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Great, delivery. On time, happy sister
Product: Super

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great service

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Prompt delivery and beautiful flowers chosen. Very different to the picture but beautiful nonetheless!

Ems Flowergirl, Rotorua

Service rating : nice selection, easy to order
Product: having my affection represented on the other side of the globe during this time of honoring Chuck Missler was very important to me.

The Great Flower Company, Hamilton

Service rating : I am pleased to be able to order flowers on line, and so easily.
Product: Mum was thrilled with her flowers. I appreciated the same day service

Heaven Scent Florist 2018, Masterton

Service rating : It was so easy to choose and pay etc
Product: The flowers arrived on time and were amazing. My sister sent me a photo and I was really pleased. It was a different cup than in the photo, but i knew that could happen. The one they used is gorgeous and my sister is going to get a wee posie dont in it when the flowers die. Excellent

Flower Crazy, Tauranga

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great service and fabulous flowers

Central City Flowers, Christchurch

The website was super easy to use and the flowers were delivered the next day. I chose the option for the florist to chose. My friend was extremely happy with the colours and quality.

Twig and Bloom, Matakana

Service rating : Delivery was days later than agreed. Missed major birthday. Disappointing.
Product: Nice to deal with.

17-Jun

Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland

Service rating : Would be useful if your customers could see the prices in their own currency
Product: My mother was delighted with her flowers and delivery as requested

Floral Collaborative, Palmerston North

brilliant

Twigs at Avant Garden, Hamilton

Service rating : The web site and ordering was made easy, the pictures and explanations of the product was excellent. I would not hesitate in using this service again.
Product: The delivery and condition of flowers was great, the flowers and beautiful and as close to picture and description as anyone could expect, thanks.

Passion Posies, Gisborne

Service rating : easy to use
Product: delivered on time thankyou

15-Jun

Fig Leaf florist, Hamilton

Service rating : Really good customer service
Product: Thoughtful, helpful and responsive. Very impressed!

15-Jun

Edible Blooms, Auckland

Very easy to use website. However the delivery date on the website said 12/6 and they were not actually delivered until 13/6. It was a very last minute order so I am okay with this but please be careful about promising delivery and then not following through.

Floral Collaborative, Palmerston North

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: My scores are on feedback from the person I sent them to so are an assumption on my expectations. It would great to know which actual florist was used, so that I could recommend them to locals who can go direct or walk in.

Flower Crazy, Tauranga

Service rating : Really easy to use, great options.
Product: Beautiful flowers, delivered on time, great service.

Clevedon Flowers, Clevedon

Service rating : Reliable the flowers were beautiful and delivered on the day I asked for.
Product: My daughter was thrilled with the flowers she said they were beautiful. A very big Thank you I will be recommending this Florist.

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : Will use this service again, thank you.
Product: My daughter was delighted with her birthday flowers arriving in good condition and on the right day.

Twigs at Avant Garden, Hamilton

Service rating : Quick and easy process
Product: My friend received the single stem else in the morning. Perfect coniditon very fresh, he was very happy with the delivery. One thing would of been better was if the card was typed and sent as opposed to hand written.

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : Easy to use and make international transaction
Product: Beautiful flowers very happy

Bluebell Florist, Nelson

Service rating : Fast and efficient with prompt responses.. a great service.
Product: My friend loved her flowers.. I would definately use this florist again..