Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 46555 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

Lovell's Flowers 4 You Ltd, Hawera

Service rating : Easy way to order flowers for delivery out of town
Product: Beautiful flowers

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Service rating : Easy to use service! Thank you!!
Product: Flowers were delightful and delivered on time. Thank you!!

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : Flowers we beautiful and the same as on my computer
Product: Flowers were delivered on correct day

Ems Flowergirl, Rotorua

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Delivered on time and flowers in vase were beautiful. Interesting selection of chocolates. Thanks.

Flowers and Balloons of Ashburton, Ashburton

Service rating : Highly delighted, the plant had been changed, due to shortage I presume, but my daughter-in-law loved the replacement. Thank you.
Product: I had been in this shop during our visits to Ashburton and it looked very nice.

09-Dec

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Very easy to use
Product: My friend loved her flowers and so did I, they were stunning, just like as picture. Great service, thank you!

Ilam Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent service. Very quick

Petal Passion, Cambridge

Service rating : the service was excellent
Product: very easy to do business with
recipient was very happy lots of good comments
you made a lot of people happy

Heaven Scent Florist 2018, Masterton

Service rating : Excellent service, on time and flowers just as described
Product: Excellent service, on time, and just as the illustration

Flower Bazaar, Christchurch

Service rating : Easy to use site, would recommend.
Product: Very pleased with the flowers. Thank you.

Beautiful Flowers Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt

Service rating : Service was excellent. Order completed to perfection
Product: My son & daughter in law received flowers within 5 hours of me ordering here in the UK. Lady from shop even phoned me to say she was changing the balloon which was better than the one ordered. Flowers were beautiful. Would definitely use them again

07-Dec

Fleur De Lis Florist, Hokitika

your site did cause us unprecedented problems with Visa authentication but we finally managed.

07-Dec

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent very pleased with order highly recommend.

Fleur De Lis Florist, Hokitika

Service rating : I didn't seem to receive a confirmation email which was strange. The website was misleading in that it said the flowers would be delivered next day (Monday) but weren't delivered until Wednesday.
Product: I made an international phone call to speak with the florist as I did not receive a confirmation email. I was surprised that they had not been sent by that stage (it was Tuesday and we were expecting delivery by Monday), only to be told they would be delivered on Wednesday. I was not happy but apparently according to my Aunty who lives in Westport (which is 2 hours away) said this is commonplace. Wish this was refelected on the website though. Apparently the flowers were very nice though which I guess makes up for it.

Dr Thomas As discussed the Westland had it's Anniversary day on
the 3rd of December and I explained that the flowers are delivered to Westport on an overnight delivery as there were no couriers on the Monday for the Tuesday delivery that had been requested. I also explained that the delivery would be made as soon as possible in the morning of the Wednesday and that I would explain the urgency to the courier driver to insure they were delivered in time for the family.
I feel I did my best for this order with the time frame from when we received this order to when it was delivered within an overnight delivery area with a public holiday chucked in the middle of that service and feel I have been penalised unfairly.

Kind Regards
Melissa
Fleur De is Florist

Direct2Florist

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : Hello. I am very upset. My daughter never recieved her flowers for her birthday. I have paid for them too. I live in England UK. .What happens now as I live so far away. . I would still like her to get the flowers if not a refund thankyou.
Product: Still waiting for flowers should have arrived on dec. 3rd,2018

Gracies Place, Taradale

no text was sent to me to cofirm

Debs, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see you were disappointed no text was received and we will look into this further for you

Kind Regards

Direct2Florist

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Service rating : I like to use this service both in NZ and overseas
Product: Recipient said they were lovely

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: The flowers were beautiful

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Easy to order. Brilliant service.
Product: Order was perfect and delivered on time. Brilliant service.

Motueka Floral Studio, Motueka

Service rating : Good service
Product: Nice flowers

Shalamar Florist and Gifts, Christchurch

Cheaper fees would be good

Lovell's Flowers 4 You Ltd, Hawera

Service rating : Flowers were delivered on time, and the recipient was extremely complimentary of the packaging and quality of the product
Product: Absolutely superb bouquet which were well packed, delivered on time and absolutely beautiful - thank you

Central City Flowers, Christchurch

Service rating : Very prompt
Product: Beautiful flowers, well arranged, and a reasonable price.

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : Fast and efficient with good info.
Product: Super fast delivery - thank you!

Beautiful Flowers Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt

Service rating : Very fast and efficient service - ordered in UK at 1pm and had already arrived by 8pm the same evening when I spoke to my daughter!
Product: I left the choice of flowers to ‘best available at the florists’ who sent a lovely selection standing in water. Many thanks!