Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 44268 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

Forget Me Not Florists, Warkworth

Service rating : I ordered saturday delivery and then got told (on saturday) that they couldn't be delivered coz rural delivery which it is not! Then finally they only got delivered on TUESDAY by Forget me not florist in Warkworth who went out of their way to help!
I am rather shocked at the service i got from direct to florist
Product: Excellent service.

Monica, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see you were disappointed with the service received and we are looking into this with the New Zealand office.

Kind Regards

Direct2Florist

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : great service, very easy to use
Product: Recipients extremely happy with beautiful choice of flowers and prompt delivery

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Service rating : Nice easy way to order flowers
Product: Delivery and flowers were great

Gracies Place, Taradale

Service rating : Very easy to get order sorted
Product: I saw the flowers very nice, but very expensive for what you got.

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : Used this service for 3 years and they have never let me down.
Product: On time, excellently presented bouquet, will use again.

Findlays Flower Studio, Stratford

Service rating : Good
Product: Girlfriend loved her surprise roses

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : The photo being sent to me of the actual floral bouquet was wonderful. I’ve never received this when ordering from other florists.
Product: The photo being sent to me of the actual floral bouquet was wonderful. I’ve never received this when ordering from other florists.

Edible Blooms, Auckland

Service rating : Everything was smooth
Product: Awesome product thank you!

Bethlehem Floral Studio, Tauranga

Service rating : Very easy to deal with.
Product: I have not heard whether the flowers have been delivered or not from the recipient.

Arrange Floral Design, Tauranga

Thank you for your excellent, fast service and the beautiful flowers! Will definitely be using again!

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : I was disappointed to hear that the flowers could not be delivered to my mum on her birthday. Despite the website saying that delivery could be organised any where in the country, my mum received a call on her birthday saying the flowers couldn't be delivered to her home, and she had to go and pick them up from my nanas house the next day.
Product: The flowers were beautiful

Mrs Palamountain, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to see you were unhappy with the service received and we have been in contact with Forget me not to look into this further. They have sent us the below message.

"My site clearly says rural deliveries are at our discretion and by arrangement and to call to discuss. "

We really hope your recipient enjoyed the flowers

Kind Regards

Direct2Florist

The Floral Delivery, Wellington

Service rating : Once again an easy to use & reliable site to get flowers sent across the world.
Product: Fantastic service, beautiful fresh flower arrangement, lovely surprise for my daughter. Delighted with it. Will certainly use them again.

16-Sep

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Flowers were not delivered until 3.30 which seems fairly late to me

16-Sep

Raglan Buds Flower Farm, Raglan

Service rating : As we live on the Chatham Islands online shopping is a necessity, I had no problems using their website.
Product: I was sent a picture of the flowers that were delivered and they were lovely, I also thought they were very reasonably priced, ngā mihi

15-Sep

Service rating : Easy website to order and manage
Product: fast efficient and beautiful flowers

Central City Flowers, Christchurch

Was very happy with my order flowers were beautiful

Ems Flowergirl, Rotorua

Service rating : Easy to order, easy to pay and options available were great.
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time. Will absolutely use again. Thank you!

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Angela at All For Love never let's me down - her exceptional quality of flowers and arrangements are perfect every time. Highly reccomend from birthdays to having flowers done for my Dads grave - always beautiful.
Product: Thank you Angela - my friend Loved her birthday flowers. You always do such a beautiful arrangement. �� Coral

Service rating : yet again Direct 2 Florist have exceeded our expectations
Product: I have a very Happy Mother In Law

Hollywood Floral, Wellington

Service rating : Always extremely happy with the beautiful flowers and service
Product: Beautiful flowers always delighted with what I have chosen. Will be using you again in the future many thanks

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Very efficient. Were delivered within a few hours. Perfect for a last minute gift. Thank you

Flowers On Pollen Ltd, Thames

Service rating : Easy to use site :-)
Product: Great Flowers presented nicely :-)

Ab Fab Flowers, Whanganui

Service rating : every thing went to plan
Product: everything went to plan

Woodlea Floral Studio, Nelson

Service rating : Was worried that flowers had not been delivered, so mailed Direct2florist in NZ, and had prompt helpful reply, by which time I had heard from the delighted recipient, so all very efficient and friendly.
Product: Lovely flowers and chocolates