Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 41487 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz
15-Jun

Edible Blooms, Auckland

Very easy to use website. However the delivery date on the website said 12/6 and they were not actually delivered until 13/6. It was a very last minute order so I am okay with this but please be careful about promising delivery and then not following through.

Floral Collaborative, Palmerston North

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: My scores are on feedback from the person I sent them to so are an assumption on my expectations. It would great to know which actual florist was used, so that I could recommend them to locals who can go direct or walk in.

Flower Crazy, Tauranga

Service rating : Really easy to use, great options.
Product: Beautiful flowers, delivered on time, great service.

Clevedon Flowers, Clevedon

Service rating : Reliable the flowers were beautiful and delivered on the day I asked for.
Product: My daughter was thrilled with the flowers she said they were beautiful. A very big Thank you I will be recommending this Florist.

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : Will use this service again, thank you.
Product: My daughter was delighted with her birthday flowers arriving in good condition and on the right day.

Twigs at Avant Garden, Hamilton

Service rating : Quick and easy process
Product: My friend received the single stem else in the morning. Perfect coniditon very fresh, he was very happy with the delivery. One thing would of been better was if the card was typed and sent as opposed to hand written.

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : Easy to use and make international transaction
Product: Beautiful flowers very happy

Bluebell Florist, Nelson

Service rating : Fast and efficient with prompt responses.. a great service.
Product: My friend loved her flowers.. I would definately use this florist again..

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : A very fast service - thank you!
Product: The recipients loved the flowers, saying they were gorgeous. Thank you!

12-Jun-2018
Very quick response.

12-Jun-2018
Very quick response.

Savvie Florist, Whakatane

Great choice, great service and prompt.

12-Jun

Dunedin Flowers, Dunedin

Service rating : Ordering online was easy and great choice of flowers.
Product: Delivered quickly to a friend in Dunedin on her bereavement. She sent a photo of the flowers which were beautiful.

Simply Blooming Florist and Gifts, New Plymouth

Service rating : Awesome service! Thank you!
Product: My Sister was thrilled with her flowers and has always thought this florist is good and has a lovely shop! So I was thrilled that it was from a florist that she liked.

Petal Passion, Cambridge

Service rating : I ordered online from Australia and the service was excellent and the flowers were delivered same day.
Product: The flowers were delivered same day and were beautiful and much appreciated by my friends! I also appreciated being informed that the colour requested wasn't available and a substitute offered. I saw a photo of the flowers and they were gorgeous. Thank you!

Flower Bazaar, Christchurch

Service rating : great very efficient service
Product: beautiful thank you

Lovell's Flowers 4 You Ltd, Hawera

Service rating : My Mum loved the flowers you delivered
Product: My Mum loved her flowers and she got them on her birthday

Bethlehem Floral Studio, Tauranga

Service rating : second time of using direct2florist and still an excellent service. highly recommend them.
Product: Bethlehem Floral Studio, Tauranga, another beautiful basket for my cousin, she showed me the basket when I Skyped her and it was as lovely as the one earlier this year, Thank you for your wonderful work.

11-Jun-2018
I have already given feedback.

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : Very easy to use.
Product: Received a photo of the flower arrangement before it was sent out. Delivered promptly and had a phone call from recipient who was extremely pleased with the flowers. Thank you will use again

Urban Flowers, Auckland

Service rating : Fine
Product: Didn’t like after paying online for what wanted, then being asked if I wanted to pay more because their version was more expensive.

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Flowers were well received

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Great flowers fast efficient easy

Simply Blooming Florist and Gifts, New Plymouth

Service rating : Excellent service and delivery at short notice. The arrangement was beautiful.
Product: Ordered a posie for my elderly mother in hospital and she was delighted with the arrangement. Which cheers us up as we can’t do anything for her from a distance, but know we have brought her some joy every time she looks at the flowers.

Pink Poppie Designer Florist, Blenheim

Service rating : On time , fast and great flowers ��
Product: Fantastic service thank you

Flourish - Floral Design, Auckland

Service rating :
Product: Fantastic service - safe and simple, thank you.

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Service rating : Really useful for ordering at a distance. Easy to pick flower design/style & no hassle of trying to describe a style or remember flower names
Product: The flowers were reportedly gorgeous & prompt delivery to a rural address! Thrilled

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Excellent service and delivery. The flower arrangement was lovely and appreciated by the recipient.