Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 41525 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

The Great Flower Company, Hamilton

Excellent Customer Service,Professionalism,
Beautiful Floral Arrangements,Speedy Delivery.
I ordered a Gorgeous Floral Arrangement for my Mum who lives NZ & I live in Perth,Western Australia.
She had Neurosurgery done in Waikato Hospital.I placed my order late@night on the 18th June 2018 got an early morning email 19th June informing me my Flowers had been Delivered the same time I was talking 2 my Mum on the Phone @ 06:30am Perth,Time the Receptionist walked in with my Floral Arrangement. My Mum's reaction "Speechless"
It put the biggest smile on her face with tears of joy..
"Priceless"
Thank-you very much direct2florist.I will definitely use
Your business for future reference & recommend to
Family & Friends.

Bloomsbury Florist, Auckland

Service rating : Very pleased with the service
Product: Very pleased with the services

Ab Fab Flowers, Whanganui

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: My mother was thrilled with the flowers.

Artistic Flowers Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : No problem with placing on-line order
Product: Delivered on time but apparently left on doorstep, luckily no ‘chancer’ picked them up and spirited them away! Recipient told me flowers lovely but didn’t know which florist had supplied them.

Ilam Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : My order was not delivered.
Product: Order not delivered. The order was for Monday the 19th and was placed on the 11th of June so that it would not be late...

Victoria Park Florist, Auckland

Service rating : I don't know. In spite of leaving them a number to text in regard to delivery, and in spite of sending them emails more than once to ask if they'd been delivered, I have not heard a thing. I, therefore, do not know if they were delivered, or how they looked. These were intended for a family member in APH in ward 65. I live overseas, it isn't as though I can just pop round and see for myself.
Product: Communication is the key. I haven't experienced this with this company

Flowers on the Hilltop Glendene Ltd, Auckland

Service rating : The site mentioned hat flowers had to be ordered before 2pm NZ time for same day delivery. As I ordered from overseas I wasn’t sure what he time was that I placed my order but it did give the same day as a delivery slot. Unfortunately the flowers were only delivered the following [working] day. It wasn’t a big problem but As it showed a same day delivery option I was expecting them to arrive that day.
Product: Gorgeous flowers which looked like the picture online.

20-Jun

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Great service. Quick professional and great feedback. Would definitely use again
Product: Awesome seevice extremely happy. Fully recommend

20-Jun

Devonport Flowers, North Shore

Service rating : Very impressed
Product: I had an email from NZ to say the flowers were beautiful.

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : Good service, very pleased
Product: Difficult to rate this as I haven’t used any other Dunedin florist

Ab Fab Flowers, Whanganui

I seem to have to put in my details every time i order even tho i have an account - Otherwise good

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : Prompt and efficient service.
Product: Prompt answering of the phone. Advice volunteered on how to contact florist in Geraldine. Website easy to use. Large selection of bouquets. Prompt delivery.
All in all, very satisfactory experience.

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Great, delivery. On time, happy sister
Product: Super

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great service

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Prompt delivery and beautiful flowers chosen. Very different to the picture but beautiful nonetheless!

Ems Flowergirl, Rotorua

Service rating : nice selection, easy to order
Product: having my affection represented on the other side of the globe during this time of honoring Chuck Missler was very important to me.

The Great Flower Company, Hamilton

Service rating : I am pleased to be able to order flowers on line, and so easily.
Product: Mum was thrilled with her flowers. I appreciated the same day service

Heaven Scent Florist 2018, Masterton

Service rating : It was so easy to choose and pay etc
Product: The flowers arrived on time and were amazing. My sister sent me a photo and I was really pleased. It was a different cup than in the photo, but i knew that could happen. The one they used is gorgeous and my sister is going to get a wee posie dont in it when the flowers die. Excellent

Flower Crazy, Tauranga

Service rating : Great service
Product: Great service and fabulous flowers

Central City Flowers, Christchurch

The website was super easy to use and the flowers were delivered the next day. I chose the option for the florist to chose. My friend was extremely happy with the colours and quality.

Twig and Bloom, Matakana

Service rating : Delivery was days later than agreed. Missed major birthday. Disappointing.
Product: Nice to deal with.

Palmers Planet Westgate, Auckland

Service rating : Would be useful if your customers could see the prices in their own currency
Product: My mother was delighted with her flowers and delivery as requested

Floral Collaborative, Palmerston North

brilliant

Twigs at Avant Garden, Hamilton

Service rating : The web site and ordering was made easy, the pictures and explanations of the product was excellent. I would not hesitate in using this service again.
Product: The delivery and condition of flowers was great, the flowers and beautiful and as close to picture and description as anyone could expect, thanks.

Passion Posies, Gisborne

Service rating : easy to use
Product: delivered on time thankyou

15-Jun

Fig Leaf florist, Hamilton

Service rating : Really good customer service
Product: Thoughtful, helpful and responsive. Very impressed!

15-Jun

Edible Blooms, Auckland

Very easy to use website. However the delivery date on the website said 12/6 and they were not actually delivered until 13/6. It was a very last minute order so I am okay with this but please be careful about promising delivery and then not following through.

Floral Collaborative, Palmerston North

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: My scores are on feedback from the person I sent them to so are an assumption on my expectations. It would great to know which actual florist was used, so that I could recommend them to locals who can go direct or walk in.

Flower Crazy, Tauranga

Service rating : Really easy to use, great options.
Product: Beautiful flowers, delivered on time, great service.

Clevedon Flowers, Clevedon

Service rating : Reliable the flowers were beautiful and delivered on the day I asked for.
Product: My daughter was thrilled with the flowers she said they were beautiful. A very big Thank you I will be recommending this Florist.

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : Will use this service again, thank you.
Product: My daughter was delighted with her birthday flowers arriving in good condition and on the right day.

Twigs at Avant Garden, Hamilton

Service rating : Quick and easy process
Product: My friend received the single stem else in the morning. Perfect coniditon very fresh, he was very happy with the delivery. One thing would of been better was if the card was typed and sent as opposed to hand written.

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : Easy to use and make international transaction
Product: Beautiful flowers very happy

Bluebell Florist, Nelson

Service rating : Fast and efficient with prompt responses.. a great service.
Product: My friend loved her flowers.. I would definately use this florist again..

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : A very fast service - thank you!
Product: The recipients loved the flowers, saying they were gorgeous. Thank you!

12-Jun-2018
Very quick response.

12-Jun-2018
Very quick response.

Savvie Florist, Whakatane

Great choice, great service and prompt.

12-Jun

Dunedin Flowers, Dunedin

Service rating : Ordering online was easy and great choice of flowers.
Product: Delivered quickly to a friend in Dunedin on her bereavement. She sent a photo of the flowers which were beautiful.

Simply Blooming Florist and Gifts, New Plymouth

Service rating : Awesome service! Thank you!
Product: My Sister was thrilled with her flowers and has always thought this florist is good and has a lovely shop! So I was thrilled that it was from a florist that she liked.

Petal Passion, Cambridge

Service rating : I ordered online from Australia and the service was excellent and the flowers were delivered same day.
Product: The flowers were delivered same day and were beautiful and much appreciated by my friends! I also appreciated being informed that the colour requested wasn't available and a substitute offered. I saw a photo of the flowers and they were gorgeous. Thank you!

Flower Bazaar, Christchurch

Service rating : great very efficient service
Product: beautiful thank you

Lovell's Flowers 4 You Ltd, Hawera

Service rating : My Mum loved the flowers you delivered
Product: My Mum loved her flowers and she got them on her birthday

Bethlehem Floral Studio, Tauranga

Service rating : second time of using direct2florist and still an excellent service. highly recommend them.
Product: Bethlehem Floral Studio, Tauranga, another beautiful basket for my cousin, she showed me the basket when I Skyped her and it was as lovely as the one earlier this year, Thank you for your wonderful work.

11-Jun-2018
I have already given feedback.

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : Very easy to use.
Product: Received a photo of the flower arrangement before it was sent out. Delivered promptly and had a phone call from recipient who was extremely pleased with the flowers. Thank you will use again

Urban Flowers, Auckland

Service rating : Fine
Product: Didn’t like after paying online for what wanted, then being asked if I wanted to pay more because their version was more expensive.

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Flowers were well received

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Great flowers fast efficient easy

Simply Blooming Florist and Gifts, New Plymouth

Service rating : Excellent service and delivery at short notice. The arrangement was beautiful.
Product: Ordered a posie for my elderly mother in hospital and she was delighted with the arrangement. Which cheers us up as we can’t do anything for her from a distance, but know we have brought her some joy every time she looks at the flowers.

Pink Poppie Designer Florist, Blenheim

Service rating : On time , fast and great flowers ��
Product: Fantastic service thank you

09-Jun

Flourish - Floral Design, Auckland

Service rating :
Product: Fantastic service - safe and simple, thank you.

09-Jun

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Service rating : Really useful for ordering at a distance. Easy to pick flower design/style & no hassle of trying to describe a style or remember flower names
Product: The flowers were reportedly gorgeous & prompt delivery to a rural address! Thrilled