Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 46658 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

Bloomsbury Florist, Auckland

Service rating : Found this company using an internet search. Liked the previous comments. It was the first time I used the service and I would use them again.
Product: The recipient was very pleased with the flowers. Delivery was as requested. I would happily use them again.

Ab Fab Flowers, Whanganui

Service rating : Even though on the website it said if I ordered before a certain time it would be same day delivery it was not the case. When I followed up with the florist to see what happened they said they had to reject my order because their delivery driver always leaves at 12pm to deliver to the area I requested. I had not been notified that this had happened and my Aunty had not received her flowers. The florist who didn’t end up doing my flowers ended up having to track down what had happened and eventually the flowers were delivered but there was no follow up on what had happened and I was still wondering at the end of the second day if anyone had even picked up my flower order, only way I knew was that I received a thank you from my Aunty later that evening. Bad communication
Product: The flowers were lovely

Savvie Florist, Whakatane

Service rating : I struggled with the online order as I didn't have the local telephone number and that was mandatory.
Product: Not sure if the flowers arrived - I'll find out when family return from NZ.

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : This service was really convenient, supports local businesses and easy to use.
Product: My mum really liked the quality of the flowers and the delivery was speedy when considering the time the order was placed and arrival at destination.

Hollywood Floral, Wellington

Service rating : Brillant,so easy to use and always delivered on time
Product: Fantastic,flowers were great and delivered on time. Thanks so much

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: Good, a picture of the flowers would have been nice to see. Chose florists bouquet.

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Fine.
Product: I haven't heard from the recipients yet so a bit soon to give feedback. Really nice to get the picture of the flowers.

Service rating : Everything was perfect....great easy to use site
Product: Flowers arrived on time and were as in the picture

Lovell's Flowers 4 You Ltd, Hawera

Service rating : Easy way to order flowers for delivery out of town
Product: Beautiful flowers

Rangiora Florist, Rangiora

Service rating : Easy to use service! Thank you!!
Product: Flowers were delightful and delivered on time. Thank you!!

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : Flowers we beautiful and the same as on my computer
Product: Flowers were delivered on correct day

Ems Flowergirl, Rotorua

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Delivered on time and flowers in vase were beautiful. Interesting selection of chocolates. Thanks.

09-Dec

Flowers and Balloons of Ashburton, Ashburton

Service rating : Highly delighted, the plant had been changed, due to shortage I presume, but my daughter-in-law loved the replacement. Thank you.
Product: I had been in this shop during our visits to Ashburton and it looked very nice.

09-Dec

Service rating : Very easy to use
Product: My friend loved her flowers and so did I, they were stunning, just like as picture. Great service, thank you!

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent service. Very quick

Petal Passion, Cambridge

Service rating : the service was excellent
Product: very easy to do business with
recipient was very happy lots of good comments
you made a lot of people happy

Heaven Scent Florist 2018, Masterton

Service rating : Excellent service, on time and flowers just as described
Product: Excellent service, on time, and just as the illustration

Flower Bazaar, Christchurch

Service rating : Easy to use site, would recommend.
Product: Very pleased with the flowers. Thank you.

Beautiful Flowers Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt

Service rating : Service was excellent. Order completed to perfection
Product: My son & daughter in law received flowers within 5 hours of me ordering here in the UK. Lady from shop even phoned me to say she was changing the balloon which was better than the one ordered. Flowers were beautiful. Would definitely use them again

07-Dec

Fleur De Lis Florist, Hokitika

your site did cause us unprecedented problems with Visa authentication but we finally managed.

07-Dec

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent very pleased with order highly recommend.

Fleur De Lis Florist, Hokitika

Service rating : I didn't seem to receive a confirmation email which was strange. The website was misleading in that it said the flowers would be delivered next day (Monday) but weren't delivered until Wednesday.
Product: I made an international phone call to speak with the florist as I did not receive a confirmation email. I was surprised that they had not been sent by that stage (it was Tuesday and we were expecting delivery by Monday), only to be told they would be delivered on Wednesday. I was not happy but apparently according to my Aunty who lives in Westport (which is 2 hours away) said this is commonplace. Wish this was refelected on the website though. Apparently the flowers were very nice though which I guess makes up for it.

Dr Thomas As discussed the Westland had it's Anniversary day on
the 3rd of December and I explained that the flowers are delivered to Westport on an overnight delivery as there were no couriers on the Monday for the Tuesday delivery that had been requested. I also explained that the delivery would be made as soon as possible in the morning of the Wednesday and that I would explain the urgency to the courier driver to insure they were delivered in time for the family.
I feel I did my best for this order with the time frame from when we received this order to when it was delivered within an overnight delivery area with a public holiday chucked in the middle of that service and feel I have been penalised unfairly.

Melissa
Fleur De is Florist

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : Hello. I am very upset. My daughter never recieved her flowers for her birthday. I have paid for them too. I live in England UK. .What happens now as I live so far away. . I would still like her to get the flowers if not a refund thankyou.
Product: Still waiting for flowers should have arrived on dec. 3rd,2018

Gracies Place, Taradale

no text was sent to me to cofirm

Debs, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to see you were disappointed no text was received and we will look into this further for you

Service rating : I like to use this service both in NZ and overseas
Product: Recipient said they were lovely

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: The flowers were beautiful

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Easy to order. Brilliant service.
Product: Order was perfect and delivered on time. Brilliant service.

Motueka Floral Studio, Motueka

Service rating : Good service
Product: Nice flowers

Shalamar Florist and Gifts, Christchurch

Cheaper fees would be good

Lovell's Flowers 4 You Ltd, Hawera

Service rating : Flowers were delivered on time, and the recipient was extremely complimentary of the packaging and quality of the product
Product: Absolutely superb bouquet which were well packed, delivered on time and absolutely beautiful - thank you

Central City Flowers, Christchurch

Service rating : Very prompt
Product: Beautiful flowers, well arranged, and a reasonable price.

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : Fast and efficient with good info.
Product: Super fast delivery - thank you!

Beautiful Flowers Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt

Service rating : Very fast and efficient service - ordered in UK at 1pm and had already arrived by 8pm the same evening when I spoke to my daughter!
Product: I left the choice of flowers to ‘best available at the florists’ who sent a lovely selection standing in water. Many thanks!

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Stunning service from the florist, very accommodating and the bouquet was gorgeous. I'll be back.

Service rating : Using the online system was easy
Product: Fast efficient service, with the product being excellent, client and recipient very happy

04-Dec

Anita's Flowerbiz & Gifts, Tuakau

Service rating : Easy to use, easy to find what I wanted, easy to find a place that delivered to the area needed
Product: The flowers were beautiful, well presented and delivered on time

04-Dec

Love Flowers, Auckland

Very quick next day delivery recipient very pleased with her flowers and teddy

Service rating : Excellent service next day delivery
Product: Excellent service next delivery and beautiful flowers would highly recommend

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : My friend was very pleased with the flowers
Product: The photo my friend sent me looked lovely.

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : Wonderful Service
Product: The flowers were beautiful and really appreciated by our family. Thanks for the photo too. Would order from you guys again. :)

Service rating : Thanks
Product: You made my mum's day. Beautiful bunch of flowers. Thanks so much for the care and effort :)

Savvie Florist, Whakatane

Service rating : Fast service
Product: Lovely flowers

Service rating : Expected delivery same day
Product: My sister said the flowers were lovely

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : Absolutely delighted with the service received, have never used this site before but absolutely fantastic
Product: Ordering from the UK to New Zealand and not being able to choose what you want but to put your trust in the florist to deliver exactly what you want and this is what I got! Sending love at a difficult time and everything was perfect from the flowers chosen to the display! Amazing, fantastic and will definitely use Bloomers again, thank you to everyone there

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Flowers delivered on time and I’m told they were beautifully arranged

Urban Flowers, Auckland

Service rating : 3rd time I have used Direct2florist - worked well once again, thanks
Product: Flowers were quite different than the picture for the order, but I understand that flowers are seasonal so no problem with that and the arrangement was very beautiful. The florist was lovely to deal with and answered my question straight away.

Service rating : Awesome was easy to use
Product: Awesome they were beautiful

Briar Rose Flowers, Warkworth

Service rating : Great
Product: Mum was very happy with her flowers

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: Flowers were exactly as advertised.
They answered my call after hours. Would definitely recommend.

29-Nov

Lotus Blooms Floral Boutique, Auckland

Service rating : The recipient did receive the delivery at the scheduled time ,however, it looked significantly different to the image on the website.
Product: The recipient did receive the delivery at the scheduled time ,however, it looked significantly different to the image on the website.

29-Nov

Service rating : I love how I get emailed photos of the actual flowers sent
Product: Excellent service! Easy to do online . I have used this services twice now & since I live overseas it is super convenient

Service rating : Was very efficient and quick
Product: The bouquet that was delivered looked basically the same as the one pictured on website

Wildrose Florist, Levin

Service rating : Such fast and efficient service, I ordered flowers from Perth, Australia and delivered to a small town in New Zealand, was able to find a local florist so easily and order fast!!
Product: Flowers were beautiful!

Pepperberry Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Very smooth process
Product: Gorgeous flowers (including one specially requested variety) delivered promptly.... Absolutely delighted!

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : same day delivery and the website is very easy to navigate.
Product: Wonderful flowers. And same day delivery. They were much appreciated by our friend after their loss.

Devonport Flowers, North Shore

Service rating : The website was easy to use and speed of delivery excellent!
Product: I was delighted with the prompt delivery. I ordered on Sunday night in Ireland and the flowers were delivered before 4pm on Monday literally hours after. My daughter was delighted with them

Kamo Village Florist, Whangarei

Service rating : Easy access
Product: Great flowers

27-Nov

Zinnia Floral Design, Havelock North

Service rating : Delivery has not arrived!
Product: No plant arrived!

I’m not sure what has happened here as the order definitely went out on Saturday 24th November.To make matters worse the courier who was on on Saturday is now away down the South Island so I can’t even really track down where is was left. However, the outcome remains that Mr and Mrs Newman did not receive the plant so if it’s Ok with you I will send it out again today. The gate number is a big help and may be something to do with why the plant hasn’t made it to Mr and Mrs Newman – although if there is ever a problem the couriers will always let us know so I’m not sure what’s happened...
Sincere apologies – like I said it definitely went out and this is the first I’ve heard of an issue.
Many thanks
Kind regards
Jenn
Zinnia Floral

27-Nov-2018

Service rating : Efficient
Product: No complaints

Hollywood Floral, Wellington

Service rating : It was easy and quick.
Product: Was able to get in touch via email & Gave me superb service even via email, like a Local florist shop.

Ilam Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Easily ordered, florist was excellent and would definitely use in future.
Product: Excellent service. Delivered on time and my aunt was very happy with the flowers and chocolates. Thank you!

Shalamar Florist and Gifts, Christchurch

Service rating : Awesome service, so easy, will definatly use again
Product: Awesome service, flowers were delivered within an hour of me buying.
And they were beautiful. Thank you very much.

Fig Leaf florist, Hamilton

Service rating : Quick delivery and beautiful flowers. Would defiantly recommend. Received a email with picture of the flowers which was good.
Product: Quick delivery and beautiful flowers. Would defiantly recommend

25-Nov-2018

Service rating : My daughter said they were wonderful
Product: My daughter was thrilled with them. Thank you very much

25-Nov-2018

Service rating : Xcellent
Product: Xcellent service all done as website

24-Nov-2018

Forget Me Not Florists, Warkworth

We have spoken to the recipient and the flowers are perfect

Service rating : good
Product: not very presentable

Orville, Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to see you were unhappy with the flowers. Do you have a picture of them so that we can look into this further for you?

Bloomsbury Florist, Auckland

Service rating : Quick and easy
Product: Recipient was very pleased with beautiful Orchard plant in a lovely pot. Very prompt and quick response and delivery. Thank you.

Service rating : Great flowers delivered promptly and fresh
Product: Flowers not quite same as in picture but wife was happy

Fig Leaf florist, Hamilton

Service rating : I think I was supposed to receive a picture of the flowers from direct2florist, but I never received one. So didn't know flowers had been delivered. Otherwise great.
Product: Such amazing flowers, and very responsive.

Wildrose Florist, Levin

Service rating : We had ordered flowers from Dandelions of Foxton. I guess they couldn't fill the order so the job was given to a florist in Levin. It was great to receive confirmation that they had been delivered, but not so great that we didn't get a picture of the resulting arrangement from a different florist to ensure they were what we wanted.
Product: We didn't see the flowers that were sent, but we did receive an email apologizing for the lack of a picture.

Flowers of St Johns, Auckland

Service rating : They can be relied upon for on time delivery and good follow up on the order, would use them again
Product: Have used Direct2Florist before and was very impressed when the florist in Wellington sent me an sms with a photo of the bouquet of flowers ready for delivery, it was lovely to know what the person was going to receive, didn't happen with this florist, maybe its an idea they could take on board

Dial a Gift Basket, Auckland

Service rating : Recipient was very pleased with flowers which were delivered promptly. Mostly but not same as pictured
Product: As above

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : Easy to use website, with decent pictures and interface.
Product: Did an quality job with the arrangement and was able to deliver within 24 hours of ordering. Mum loved them.

Forget Me Not Florists, Warkworth

Service rating : Easy website to use. Flower delivery all went perfectly.
Product: The flowers were perfect and delivered as ordered. Can't fault the service. Thank you.

Raglan Buds Flower Farm, Raglan

Service rating : Easy to use, great service
Product: Beautiful flowers, snappy delivery, really appreciated getting a photo of them too :)

Palmers Albany, Auckland

Service rating : Used this website to order flowers however could do with follow up to check if they are being delivered on time
Product: Lovely lady and eventually got the flowers which were beautiful but unfortunately due to some technical issues they did not arrive until the very end of the day which was a bit of a bummer for the person they were for - was hoping to present them with everyone there

Service rating : Easy to send flowers
Product: The recipient loved the flowers

Palmers Albany, Auckland

Service rating : The use of online ordering was first class - so easy.
Product: She loved the flowers

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : Great communication, particularly when the plant requested was not available - offered an excellent substitute.
Product: My Mother was very pleased with the orchid and gift wrapping. Thank you for your excellent service!

Service rating : Really impressed thank you
Product: Fabulous i am verry satisfied and happy thank you so much

Kamo Village Florist, Whangarei

Service rating : Website easy to use, ordering and paying simple. Will definitely use them again. Thank You.
Product: Design very good, colours amazing. Delivery perfect and was advised delivery had taken place. Relief. Will definitely use them again.

Country Floral, Papakura

Service rating : Once we had found Direct2florist ordering/paying was easy. Thank You
Product: The hardest part of this transaction was choosing a 1design from the beautiful designs available. My daughter was thrilled to receive the flowers on her birthday. I received photographs from her. Lovely

Ems Flowergirl, Rotorua

Service rating : Happy with the ease it was to order
Product: Mother was really pleased with the flowers

Passion Posies, Gisborne

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent - lovely arrangement :)

Rosarie Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Great service, very prompt
Product: beautiful flowers, well presented

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Fast delivery and gorgeous arrangement

20-Nov-2018

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : website easy to use and had order done very quickly
Product: Excellent service and delivered on time

20-Nov-2018

Kelly's Flowers - Wellington, Wellington

Service rating : Easy to arrange.
Product: As above. Do not have any idea of the quality of the product and as it was a funeral are unlikely to receive any feedback.

Shalamar Florist and Gifts, Christchurch

Service rating : Very good feedback keeping me up to date on my order, and letting me know when it was delivered.
Product: Our daughter was delighted with the bouquet, and it was obviously delivered nice and early.

Service rating : Always get prompt and first lads service,
Product: Always fantastic and beautifully arranged flowers. Always delivered on time. Thanks

Flowers of St Johns, Auckland

Service rating : Beautiful arrangement&prompt delivery!very pleased,thank you
Product: Beautiful arrangement&prompt delivery!very pleased,thank you

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : easy to use service
Product: the picture of flowers looks great, I'm sure they will be happy with the flowers

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : I had no notification that the flowers had been delivered and had to ring the florist directly to check. I had tried to track them using the code given but the status hadn't been updated.
Product: Lady on the phone was lovely.

Hannah, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to see that you were unhappy with the service and we have contacted Bloomin Flowers who has sent us the below message.

"We delivered the flowers mid-morning on the day requested, but unfortunately as we were having a busy day, we did not log into our page to click on the ‘delivered’ button to let the customer know that delivery had been made.

I hope the customer was happy with the flowers and please let us now if we can help further with this issue"

Pink Poppie Designer Florist, Blenheim

Service rating : Quick and easy
Product: As always beautiful flowers and service

Rosarie Flowers, Palmerston North

Beautiful flowers, great delivery

Magnolia Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Very easy to use. Good follow up.
Product: Special touches much appreciated.

Service rating : Never let me down
Product: The arrangement was exactly as described and the flowers were very fresh. Would definitely use again

The Plains Florist, Milton

Service rating : Easy
Product: Great service

Service rating : Was fast and easy will use again
Product: Awsome looking flower arrangent definatly gotbme in the good books lol wicked