Direct2florist New Zealand Review

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 41487 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 22-Feb-2018

The on line ordering process and follow up was easy, quick and I was very happy with it . That is why I am a return client.

Direct2florist New Zealand wrote on 23-Feb-2018

Gay Luke, Thank you very much for your email. We are sorry to see that you are unhappy with the flowers received and have passed your feedback onto the florist.

Is it possible to provide a picture of the flowers received so that we can look into this for you?

Kind Regards

Direct2Florist

In the Pink, Queenstown

I was disappointed with the flowers I saw in the photo my sister sent. I felt that what I thought I was choosing for almost $100 was stunning but the bouquet my sister received wasn't really a true representation of the advertised product as far as the arrangement went.The flowers themselves were fine I think ( hard to tell when I cant see it for real !)