Direct2florist New Zealand Review

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 46658 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 16-Feb-2018

Direct2florist made what I thought would be an impossible task, getting flowers to my special lady in her small home town in rural NZ. They made it happen and I couldn't be happier with the professional service demonstrated in making it so.

Anita's Flowerbiz & Gifts, Tuakau

Anita's Flowerbiz and Gifts thanks for making my plan into reality and putting a smile on the the face of my sweet heart with flowers of high quality arranged beautifully and deliverey scheduled perfectly. I can't thank you enough.