Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 34943 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

Rosarie Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Easy to use website. The flowers were delivered as requested and were beautiful. Great service.
Product: The flowers were beautiful. They were for my Dads 80th birthday and he really loved them. Thank you.

Magnolia Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : the website worked
Product: the bouquet could not have been anymore different from the photograph - it looked absolutely nothing at all like the description. :A celebration of nature. Perfect for any occasion. Hand tied in gift box colours are pale pinks. The florist hand deliver this beautiful arrangement to your recipient" it was yellow, orange white and violet - I was so disappointed as my mom loves pink

13-Dec-2017
Service rating : easy to navigate website
Product: see above - the bouquet was nothing like i ordered

Beautiful Flowers Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time, greatly appreciated

Kelly's Flowers - Wellington, Wellington

Service rating : The recipient loved the flowers . They sent me a ohito and the advertised bunch looked spot on
Product: Lovely

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : My daughter said the flowers are beautiful and the process was easy for me.
Product: My daughter said the flowers are beautiful and the process was easy for me.

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Very easy to use.
Product: Gorgeous flowers, just what I ordered.

Dunedin Flowers, Dunedin

Service rating : Quick easy service and beautiful flowers.
Product: Beautiful flowers and great service thank you

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Easy and quick to use, great service.
Product: Such fast delivery and the flowers were true to the photo. Such great service, thank you.

Miss Feaver Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Excellent product and service!
Product: I have used this florist twice a year for the last few years. They rock!!!

The Florist, Oamaru

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: Was pleased the person double checked the delivery address as they initially were goin to leave flowers at 57 not 57a

Accent on Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : I would prefer a bit more communication in regards to the florist confirming the order has been received, when the flowers are out for delivery and when they had been delivered. This delivery went very smoothly.
Product: Lovely flowers

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Great set me up with a loca florist straight away.
Product: Made the process very easy at busy and stress time. I completed my order online and received an email once the flowers were delivered. It could not have been any easier. Reasonable pricing as well. I will definitely be using this sight again. Thanks

The Greenhouse Florist, Mosgiel

Service rating : Easy website to use and very pleased with how easy to organise what I wanted
Product: The flowers were delivered on time and were very nice indeed.

Service rating : Good service
Product: Great service. Nice to have received an email to confirm flowers had been delivered along with a photo. Well done.

09-Dec

Country Floral, Papakura

Service rating : Beautiful flowers and exactly what I asked for
Product: Beautiful and what I asked for and delivered early

08-Dec

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : Ordered late for Christmas as let down by an other site . Was unable to deliver for Christmas but was able to deliver early new year.
Product: My family were delighted with their flowers and said they stayed fresh for almost two weeks

Edible Blooms, Auckland

Service rating : Happy with the service
Product: Very happy with the service

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : Website is barely average re user friendliness but it worked ok
Product: Flowers arrived as proposed and delighted the receiver

Wigram Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : It was delivered on time and my family are very happy with it.
Product: The flowers were very good

06-Dec

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : went from saying they couldnt send the flowers on Monday but in the end did!
Product: My friend said the flowers were lovely didnt see them though

06-Dec

Flowers of St Johns, Auckland

Service rating : value for money
Product: lovely flowers

05-Dec

Cherry Blossom Florist, Kerikeri

Service rating : good
Product: flowers were received prompttly and although I have not seen them, have been told they are lovely. THank you!

05-Dec

The Great Flower Company, Hamilton

Service rating : Excellent service, am so pleased I found you online
Product: I am so thankful and grateful for your efficient service and for the beautiful flowers. Thank you. Xx

04-Dec

Simply Blooming Florist and Gifts, New Plymouth

Service rating : Thank you
Product: Thank you,
From a very happy customer
Great service and fresh flowers!
Highly recommend!

04-Dec

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : Got in contact with florist via internet from Scotland and couldn't have been happier with the service we've received
Product: Florist contacted us prior to delivery to let us know everything was as planned. Got a photo sent to me of flowers from recipient who was absolutely delighted with them. So big thank you to Florist, your assistance was greatly appreciated.