Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 37159 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : The on line ordering process and follow up was easy, quick and I was very happy with it . That is why I am a return client.
Product: I was disappointed with the flowers I saw in the photo my sister sent. I felt that what I thought I was choosing for almost $100 was stunning but the bouquet my sister received wasn't really a true representation of the advertised product as far as the arrangement went.The flowers themselves were fine I think ( hard to tell when I cant see it for real !)

Passion Posies, Gisborne

Service rating : Fast easy process to order and check out
Product: Absolutely beautiful arrangements and passion posies went above and beyond. So nice to be able to order with confidence knowing I’m ordering a quality product with excellent service. Thanks and will 100% be ordering again.

Flourish - Floral Design, Auckland

Arrived on time

Flowers Inc, Geraldine

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Flowers were beautiful but presentation looked a bit different (the vase) from what was on the website

Kamo Village Florist, Whangarei

Service rating : I’ve used you twice and both times you’ve delivered on time and quality flowers
Product: The recipients were so chuffed with the flowers

The Florist, Oamaru

Service rating : Easy to use - 10/10 we were so happy - will definitely use again!
Product: Awesome service - the bouquet we ordered was amazing - so happy such value for money!!!! Thank you ��

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Ordered flowers online, the process was very easy. My aunt was over joyed with the flowers, the ones delivered were just as beautiful as the ones in the pictures on your web site, Would highly recommend
Product: Absolutely stunning flowers, my aunty was over joyed with them. Would highly recommend

16-Feb

Anita's Flowerbiz & Gifts, Tuakau

Service rating : Direct2florist made what I thought would be an impossible task, getting flowers to my special lady in her small home town in rural NZ. They made it happen and I couldn't be happier with the professional service demonstrated in making it so.
Product: Anita's Flowerbiz and Gifts thanks for making my plan into reality and putting a smile on the the face of my sweet heart with flowers of high quality arranged beautifully and deliverey scheduled perfectly. I can't thank you enough.

15-Feb

Passion Posies, Gisborne

Service rating : Great service - Thank you
Product: Lovely flowers and delivered on time - Thank you

15-Feb

Hollywood Floral, Wellington

Service rating : Great service
Product: Received confirmation of delivery along with a photo of the flowers. Excellent service and the recipient loved the flowers. Thank you so much, will definitely use again.

14-Feb

Accent on Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Arrived on time
Product: Shame they never replaced the 'happy birthday balloon' with a 21st balloon as requested

14-Feb

Hollywood Floral, Wellington

Service rating : Pleased the flowers arrived promptly and were left where requested sec
Product: Will use again

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : easy To use site
Product: The flowers looked lovely and were delivered on time

Accent on Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Good service. I send so many bouquets around NZ, I'd really like to be able to use an address book function to save having to enter all the details every time.
Product: Love that they send a picture of the actual flower arrangement before delivery so you know exactly what you are sending. Thank you!

Flourish - Floral Design, Auckland

Service rating : Excellent service, fast, no fuss, great result
Product: Lovely arrangement, arrived on time and as advertised. Highly recommended!

Central City Flowers, Christchurch

Felt sorry for florist you send order to who informed you they couldn't complete as she had no pot plants you didn't inform me or my son in law the order couldn't be delivered on his birthday but was finally delivered on the Monday at lunch time I will say the quality of plant was awesome but your lack of communication and delivering on the right date could do with a massive improvement

12-Feb

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : Fast and flowers beautiful according to the recipient!
Product: Prompt, easy and diligent!

11-Feb-2018
Great

Pink Poppie Designer Florist, Blenheim

Service rating : Good service
Product: We ordered our floral arrangement from overseas for a surprise for Mum's birthday and it arrived on time.

10-Feb-2018
Good service

Flower Shop 424, Palmerston North

Lovely flowers as depicted online and on time arrival,made my recipient very happy.

Best Of The Bunch, Wellington

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Very disappointed in size of bouquet - the photo the recipient sent looked more like a $15 supermarket bunch, than a $90 florist bouquet.

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : Excellent service and very happy with the delivery
Product: Excellent very happy

Woodlea Floral Studio, Nelson

Service rating : Used this service a few times always pleased
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time will continue to use for my relatives in NewZealand

09-Feb-2018
Always deliver on time excellent service

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : Love Direct2florist Best service .. so easy to use..
Product: Wonderful florist, love using them .... have used them 3 times and never disappointing.. beautiful flowers ,and have had a few quirky requests .. and they deliver... amazing service . thank you Orchid florist ..

Victoria Park Florist, Auckland

Service rating : Perfect
Product: Perfect

The House of Petals, Christchurch

Service rating : easy to use
Product: flowers looked like those ordered and delivered correct day with "very nice delivery man"
Very happy with transaction. Thank you.