Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 40696 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

Ab Fab Flowers, Whanganui

Service rating : Easy to use service with a wide range of florists to choose from.
Product: I ordered the flowers in the UK before bed time and when I woke up my Sister in Newzealand had received them. Fantastic service!

Passion Posies, Gisborne

Service rating : Everything worked well
Product: My mother was very pleased they delivered the flowers themselves. As was I. Thanx!

21-May

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

I bought the Fall Bouquet as advertised online. I was particularly taken by the autumn lillies and leaves as illustrated. I thought the bouquet I received looked like a generic product which bore little resemblance to the illustration - certainly not as large as illustrated - despite buying the Deluxe option. There was no gift bag as specified, just bare stems. When asked about a suitable container, the shop provided a wine carton stuffed with newspaper. Consequently for me an overpriced and not impressive gift as planned.

I also requested that I collect the bouquet from the shop I ordered through (Dawnacres) and had difficulty communicating this - the website doesn't provide that option, and despite specifying that in the Special requests box, it required an exchange of emails to get the point across.

I will not be using this service, nor the associated florist again.

21-May

Woodlea Floral Studio, Nelson

Service rating : Thank you so much, the flowers my lovely friend received were beautiful!
Product: The flowers were beautiful, delivered on time and made my very special friend very happy, thank you x

Buds & Bows, Auckland

Service rating : Hello,

I was very disappointed that the flower delivery did not make it on time for my niece’s birthday. The website states that it has same day delivery when ordering before 2pm (yes, I read the *Available at most participating forists). I didn’t place the order at 1:59pm, it was at approximately 8:05am NZ time.

As I didn’t receive any acknowledgment from my niece at the end of the day, I had to asked whether she was at work on the day (just in case the flower was delivered and she wasn’t at work to receive it), she confirmed that she was at work.

The next day I rang 3 different numbers on your website and finally got someone. Gary from Christchurch NZ, said the order was placed and should have gone through, he will investigate and get back to me, which he did, in about 20 minutes. The excuse was the computer was down & they didn’t get the order. In this modern era, you would expect the system to confirm orders are received and if not a reminder to check with the florist whether the order has been completed.

I can order cheap pizzas and see EVERY step of the way until it gets to my front door all within 30 minutes of placing the order and getting to my front door.

If I didn’t ring on Friday to chase up the flowers (now 1 day after the birthday) I wouldn’t know if the flowers would be delivered or not and neither would Gary if I didn’t call him up to remind him about my order.

What a disappointment that I had to chase things up and pay premium for the privilege. I could have rang up a local florist in Auckland and do it myself and not use your web service.
Product: Flowers were good, however late delivery. Did not make it in time & had to chase up the order. If I didn’t chase it up I don’t think the flower would have been delivered.

Love Flowers, Auckland

Great service would use again recipient was well pleased with flora arrangement

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : flowers were lovely and great service
Product: Beautiful flowers, which looked like the picture.

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Flowers arived Friday and white flowers going brown on sunday

Raglan Buds Flower Farm, Raglan

Service rating : Late arrival
Product: The flowers were meant to arrived on friday, but by Sunday hadn't arrived.

Zinnia Floral Design, Havelock North

Service rating : I found the website to be very easy to use and the ordering process was a breeze. I appreciated the communication I received about my order.
Product: I ordered a plant for my Mum for Mothers day. The florist chose a lovely cyclamen that my Mum was thrilled with.

Riccarton Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Awesome service , quick and easy to use.
Product: Delivery as requested and great flowers!!

Raglan Buds Flower Farm, Raglan

Service rating : Awesome
Product: These guys were amazing!!! Flowers looked great!

Ammi Floral Design, Johnsonville

Product: Great flowers

Ammi Floral Design, Johnsonville

Just excellent

Dial a Gift Basket, Auckland

Service rating : Excellent service lovely flowers delivered on time
Product: The recipient was delighted with the flowers which were delivered. Excellent service

Flowers of St Johns, Auckland

Beautiful flowers and delivered when stated they would be.

Flourish - Floral Design, Auckland

Service rating : Easy to use and invoice arrived in email promptly.
Product: Beautiful and unique vintage-style flowers and created as shown in photos. A very talented and accommodating florist re: colour preference request, And flowers were delivered on time.

Savvie Florist, Whakatane

Service rating : Flowers were beautiful and.were delivered very quickly, will definitely use again and recommend to others.
Product: Beautiful selection of flowers.

Kamo Village Florist, Whangarei

Service rating : Great variety to choose from, easy to deal with.
Product: Although I never saw the flowers personally, my mother loved them and made her very happy :-)

Riccarton Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Flowers were delivered on time, looked great, and were exactly what was ordered

Bluebell Florist, Nelson

Product: Very prompt delivery

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : No rating. Didn't know we were dealing with you until this evaluation.
Product: Got pictures of the bouquet from the recipients and the bouquet reflected what the order said it would be like, so excellent thank you.
BUT - the website said delivery on the same day if ordered by 2pm. We got the order in at 2pm but got an email saying it would be the next day. It didn't matter that the delivery was the next day but if your website says 'the same day' then that's what it should be or otherwise don't advertise it that way. Thanks.

Service rating : Easy service to use
Product: The flowers arranged for mother's day was better than expected our mother thought the arrangements and flowers were wonderful she also appreciated the florist leaving it in water to keep it fresh will definitely use this florist again thank you for making her so happy

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Awesome!
Product: Beautiful flowers and prompt delivery. Loved seeing the photo of the flowers. Will use this service again. Thank You!

Service rating : Great service and easy to order