Direct2florist New Zealand Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist New Zealand

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.nz has been compiled from 45966 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.nz

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : website easy to use and had order done very quickly
Product: Excellent service and delivered on time

Kelly's Flowers - Wellington, Wellington

Service rating : Easy to arrange.
Product: As above. Do not have any idea of the quality of the product and as it was a funeral are unlikely to receive any feedback.

Shalamar Florist and Gifts, Christchurch

Service rating : Very good feedback keeping me up to date on my order, and letting me know when it was delivered.
Product: Our daughter was delighted with the bouquet, and it was obviously delivered nice and early.

The Occasional Florist - Papamoa, Papamoa

Service rating : Always get prompt and first lads service,
Product: Always fantastic and beautifully arranged flowers. Always delivered on time. Thanks

Service rating : Beautiful arrangement&prompt delivery!very pleased,thank you
Product: Beautiful arrangement&prompt delivery!very pleased,thank you

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : easy to use service
Product: the picture of flowers looks great, I'm sure they will be happy with the flowers

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : I had no notification that the flowers had been delivered and had to ring the florist directly to check. I had tried to track them using the code given but the status hadn't been updated.
Product: Lady on the phone was lovely.

Pink Poppie Designer Florist, Blenheim

Service rating : Quick and easy
Product: As always beautiful flowers and service

19-Nov

Rosarie Flowers, Palmerston North

Beautiful flowers, great delivery

Magnolia Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Very easy to use. Good follow up.
Product: Special touches much appreciated.

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Never let me down
Product: The arrangement was exactly as described and the flowers were very fresh. Would definitely use again

The Plains Florist, Milton

Service rating : Easy
Product: Great service

Wildrose Florist, Levin

Service rating : Was fast and easy will use again
Product: Awsome looking flower arrangent definatly gotbme in the good books lol wicked

17-Nov

Flowers of St Johns, Auckland

Service rating : The flowers arrived as expected in a timely and hassle-free manner, and St. John's had all of the information they needed when something had gone awry with the delivery. This is an effective service you guys have got.
Product: They went above and beyond when unforeseen circumstances prevented the initial delivery. Excellent flowers and service, can't recommend them enough.

17-Nov

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : Wow bery quick and easy
Product: Great qualy, very impressive and good communication with constant updy. Will for sure buy frimnthem again

16-Nov-2018
Awesome

Flowers of St Johns, Auckland

Service rating : it would be between okay and poor as we didnt get what we ordered from the photo we chose, it wasnt even close and i requested they email me a photo as they were going to a family member and i wouldnt see them. They didnt {my brother did}. I emailed them, nicely, and still, 3 days later, no reply
Product: definately will not order from them again, will keep using trusty interflora..which is a shame because st john is family owned

Lotus Blooms Floral Boutique, Auckland

Perfect service - thank you very much

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Expensive prices but needed in hurry so couldn't go town to compare pricesy
Product: Great flowers and got there on the day needed.

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : The website was easy to navigate and email communication was quick.
Product: Thaw flowers were beautiful the service was professional. I’m a very happy customer.

Garden City Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Would be nice to have photo of flowers sent to customer.
Product: Would be nice to have photo of flowers sent to customer

Pepperberry Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Web site worked well
Product: Recipient said the flowers were lovely.

Ems Flowergirl, Rotorua

Service rating : Great, prompt secure service
Product: Lovely basket arrangement sent as a get well gift, my daughter in law was very pleased it.

Lotus Blooms Floral Boutique, Auckland

Service rating : easy to select a beautiful bouquet
Product: delivered as promised

Dial a Gift Basket, Auckland

Service rating : Fast & efficient
Product: Fast & efficient

14-Nov

Wildrose Florist, Levin

Service rating : Easy to use, as I was sending from UK to NZ it was able to convert to my currency which some sites didn't. Showed me which florists delivered to the area so that I had a good choice to go from. After the order I was able to send a message through them also. (Before I saw that the florist had emailed me so I had their details already ��) Very thorough site, would use again definitely ��
Product: Lovely lady! I contacted Rose during my order for my Aunt & she was lovely & reassuring. I loved the fact that I was sent a picture of the flowers afterwards, that was such a lovely touch. I would definitely use again ��