JD Sports Reviews

Consumer ratings of JD Sports

Feedback for www.jdsports.co.uk has been compiled from 75773 Customer Reviews

• 23/01/2012
  • Supplying the latest and greatest branded street-style and sports fashion goods for over 30 years, with 1000s of exclusive products. JD Leads the way.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.jdsports.co.uk
21-Dec-2017

Nike Max 90 Ultra Essential 2.0

Service rating : Service was good,
Product: Trainers are Faulty and are poor quality.

17-Dec-2017

Adidas Ultra Boost

Service rating : Jd sports send me a wrong item.its international order.I request for a full refund but the price of the shoes only refunded but the shipping,return shipping and duty tax I paid did not refunded.I email them about this but they ignore it.very bad customer service.I’ll never trust this store.
Product: They send me a wrong item

01-Dec-2017

Nike England 2016 Home Shirt Junior

Service rating : You didn't send me the right item
Product: You didn't send me the right item

We aim to despatch the correct goods for customers’ orders. Where this has not happened there could be an error with stock allocation at our warehouse.

I will pass your comments on to the relevant team to try and ensure that this does not happen again.

Please return any incorrect goods to us and we will happily exchange/refund the items for you.

Regards
JD Sports.
30-Nov-2017

Nike Air Vapormax

Service rating : JD is becoming too expensive
Product: Great comfortable trainers, just cost a lot of money for trainers that don’t have a lot too them

I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your shopping experience.

I will ensure that your feedback is passed onto the relevant department for review.

We would love to see you as a returning customer. We hope this incident does not prevent you from purchasing with us in the future.

26-Nov-2017

Nike Fleece Suit Junior

• Nike Air Deep Cuff Fleece Pants
  • Nike Air T-Shirt Children

Happy with delivery love jd sports with having lad the grandsons it’s never ending for sports clothes thank u

23-Nov-2017

Nike Elemental Backpack

only negative comment is that there is normally a long wait to pay at the tills

23-Nov-2017

Adidas Originals 3 Stripe Long-Sleeved T-Shirt

Service rating : Great service from JDs and super fast delivery!
Product: Amazing stylish Top!

Adidas Originals Gazelle Ii Junior

Service rating : Items arrived quickly.Also used the Click & Collect service which worked well.
Product: They're great but I found them to be larger than my previous Adidas trainers.

Nike Air Max 97 Ultra

Service rating : Easy online ordering and quick delivery
Product: Bought them for my son and he loves them

Fila Euro Jogger 4

Service rating : The worst experience ever. I paid the price of delivery but courier service charged the receiver £19 approximately for the delivery of product. This purchase was a gift from me to the receiver. How bad it looks if receiver has to pay for courier cost. Like this is disgusting. I do online purchasing all the time. But has never happened to me. I have receipt of the delivery cost.
I mean I pad for the delivery when buying it. Even if it was an extra cost you guys could have let me know and I would pay it but this experience has totally ruined the purpose of gift.
Product: Product itself is good but hidden delivery cost at the time of delivery defeats the purpose of buying it online.

Adidas Originals Gazelle Ii Infant

Ordered over 2 weeks ago, item still not arrived. Have bought alternative from a competitor so will return when the order finally arrives.

As Above

Adidas Originals Zx Flux

• Nike Season 2 Woven Tracksuit
  • The North Face Classic Cap

Brilliant service

Fila Speedway Women'S

Service rating : Because of the bad customer service at JD branch at Sunderland change the sports shop .
Product: Very bad customer service received at Sunderland JD branch. Never recommended

Sergio Tacchini Ghibli Track Top

Service rating : JD Sports sent me a damaged top and then refused to refund me. Genuinely the worst service I’v ever received.
Product: Top is great. Unfortunately I was sent a damaged one.

Hi,

Sorry about that. We can see that you have been in touch with us via email.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us should you require further assistance.

Adidas Originals Superstar Infant

Service rating : Wrong item and 1 trainer was different ex display and dirty and worn
Product: Got right ones now look ok but. Lot of hassle and missed her birthday when we wanted them 4 due 2 wrong ones first time round

Hype Speckle Fade T-Shirt Junior

• Hype Half Drip T-Shirt Junior

Need more people on till. Had members of staff walking around the store not serving customers, but 5 customers queuing to pay with one person on till.

Ellesse Carono Hoodie

I bought my jumper for £30 pound ! And the next day it went down to £25 pound

Apologies for this. If this was bought in store and the price changed after you bought it, we would not be able to honour the price difference.

However, if this was an online purchase and the price changed before you received it, we would be able to honour it for you.

Nike Pro Leggings

Service rating : Speed of delivery was good. Customer service in the shop was poor, we were waiting to be served behind one man who was asking advice so he was taking a few minutes to be dealt with by 2 girls. A few other members of staff were nearby in the shop stood around and no one offered to serve us. Eventually one of the girls at the till broke away from helping the other man to serve us instead and she was quite miserable.
Product: Usual good quality from Nike.

Nike Air Max 97 Ultra

Service rating : great
Product: great

Fred Perry Tipped Ringer Short Sleeve T-Shirt

• Nike Core T-Shirt
  • Nike Core T-Shirt

Service rating : Easy to find prodcuts, easy to order and quick delivery
Product: Excellent quality and price

Product: Very very good

Nike Hybrid Tracksuit Infant

• Adidas Originals Nizza Lo Infant

Service rating : My tracksuit didn't arrive
Product: Did not arrive even though I was charged for it

Apologies for this. May we kindly ask you to get in touch with us on customercare@jdsports.co.uk so we can get this resolved for you?

Nike Chelsea Fc 2017 Squad 3/4 Pants

• Siksilk Distressed Denim Shorts
  • Adidas Real Madrid 2017 3/4 Training Pants

Like the way I was expected

13-Nov-2017

Puma Embossed Logo T-Shirt

Service rating : Excellen communication all through order process
Product: Lovely t-shirt for brilliant price!