Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 123410 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

brokerswood holiday park vip pod wiltshire

Fast & efficient

landal gwel an mor cornwall

Fast & effective

Spain

I received excellent service from Danny, this was done over the phone as I was unable to get to the shop due to having gas problems and having to wait for an engineer. I have previously been into the shop and discussed various options for the holiday i was looking into with Debbie who again provides excellent service. Nothing was to much trouble for Danny and I have booked my holiday for next year,thanks to him looking into so many different options and eventually finding the best for my circumstances. Great customer service and throughly recommend.

Spain

staff spent a long time with us to find the holiday that suits our family needs.

Spain

As always , your staff could not be more helpful , however complicated the holiday plan .

The Netherlands

Emily is very pleasant and extremely helpful, would recommend highly

Explorer of the Seas Canary Islands

Excellent service

Azura Caribbean

Adam was very helpful and knowledgeable and guided us professionally to make our decision

Always brilliant service from the team at Jarrow Branch

Very helpful assistant

France

Friendly and helpful staff

17-Oct-2018
Great and friendly service

ms Nieuw Amsterdam Alaskan Inside Passage

We have used Hays Travel on several occasions, they are very friendly and have always been very helpful and given us the holiday we really wanted. nothing is too much trouble to get just the break you are looking for.
We have recommended them to many friends none have been disappointed.

United Kingdom

Absolutely over the moon with the staff and service at Hays travel.Ive been looking around to book a honeymoon for myself and my wife.After struggling to find our destination during certain months and within our budget I phoned Hays and spoke with Sarah who seemed certain to find us our perfect holiday.She even messaged while out of working hours when discovering great deals.Within 3 days she found us the prize holiday and was so happy for us.Her customer service skills were 10/10 and we really couldn’t of asked of any more from her.When I rang up I went through the deal with Sammi who was very polite and thorough and all was complete in 20 minutes.
Thank you again!

Mark & Natalie

Excellent service!!! Would definitely recommend Steve Smith

Spain

We was helped by Holy who was fantastic and get the best deal for us which is what you want in a travel agent.

United States

Second trip booked with Jess & once again was very responsive to requests & a very friendly service.

Spain

Excellent service friendly polite and professional ��

Arcadia Scandinavia Poland and Russia

Great personal service as in every time that I use them.

Indonesia

1st time I’ve used Hays - hassle free and professional service!

Spain

Once again excellent service from a very knowledgeable team.

Spain

Chelsea provided an excellent service and made booking quick and easy

Portugal

STAFF VERY HELPFULL AND PATIENT

Spain

Quick response, stood to given budget (even cheaper then budget) very friendly.
Easy to use. Explained all processes when need things by ect

very nice people.

Turkey

always a pleasure too see the ladies in morpeth hayes so helpful and friendly recommend them to anyone