Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 104827 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Holiday Inn Bronwich Birmingham

Nothing was too much trouble when I visited Hays travel. All my queries were answered. Staff were very helpful will continue to book my holidays with them

Jamaica

Lauren from the Malton branch was so lovely with us and helping us book our holiday to Jamaica next year.

Oceana Arabian Gulf

Received the usual excellent service.

Spain

The atmosphere in the Ferndown branch of Hays travel is welcoming and very professional. Vanessa offered me a first class service being thorough and supportive in organizing my selected trip. Knowledge of destination was impressive. A very well run branch with all employees working as a close knit team under the direction of the manager Very pleased too to see the return of Stephen Thompson.

Excellent customer service

Sapphire Princess Land of The Midnight Sun

Thank you for your excellent and first class service again,
A birthday treat for myself, Glad you liked the cakes

Spain

As per normal - friendly, helpful and efficient.

Spain

Alison Todd ,in the Jarrow , Tyne & Wear , shop was excellent with us while we we're booking our holiday , it was really good overall ,she made us feel at ease while we we're there .

Ventura Roundtrip Southampton

Excellent service, took no time at all to make my cruise booking. A very polite, knowledgeable and helpful travel consultant named Tisha. Would thoroughly recommend anyone to book with her, I certainly will again!

Greece

Extremely prompt & polite service from Johnathan he went the extra mile to ensure myself & family didn’t miss out on a great deal!

Spain

What a pleasure and time saved looking for a holiday, could not fault Corrine, definitely use her service again

22-Apr-2018

Thanks you Susan, it was a pleasure finding you a holiday , I am looking forward to hearing all about it xx

Greece

We have used Hayes Travel in Shanklin, Isle of Wight, for many times and the service has always been excellent.
We will continue to arrange our holidays via Hayes Travel for future breaks.

Mark Wicks

Ireland

Helpful, knowledgeable, efficient as ever.

United Kingdom

Justine were brilliant sorting out our holiday I would highly recommend hays travel and we will be back in soon to book another holiday with you

Ventura Roundtrip Southampton

Tisha booked my holiday and was very friendly and helpful. I always book with Hays and always receive excellent service.

United States

Always receive very friendly and helpful service from all at Hays Travel Wimborne and always have, over the number of years dealing with them. Would not use any other Travel Agency.

Malta

Charlotte was courteous and very helpful. The information was clear which made decision making that much easier. I would certainly use Hays Travel again.

The Netherlands

I would just like too praise Miss Evelyn Walsh,for being so such a trooper and carrying on with our booking, as l it was obvious that she was not at all well, personally thought that she should have been able to go home , but as Evelyn was at work she did everything, with a little help from a colleague, to make sure our booking to Amsterdam was just as we wanted.

Regards
Scott W Gallop

Spain

Great service. Didn't feel pressured into buying a holiday in another destination. Great knowledge when asked several questions.

Really good service

Viet Nam

They are very dedicated to finding the right holiday you want.

Golden Star Hotel Marmaris

Booking was easy. Couldnt be easier. No complaints.

Spain

I have 4 holidays booked with hays travel at the nook and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. They are amazing at their jobs and so friendly. Me and my friend (who I book up with) love going in to the shop as we have such an amazing experience. They could not be faulted.

United States

Very pleased with the customer service provided