Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 171274 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Spain

Yet again I can say Hays Travel in Crewe offer superb service. What a contrast with the large High Street travel agents !

I have booked two holidays with Claire Mcgarr this week
She is knowledgeable , friendly and goes that extra mile to get me exactly what I want. She is an credit to Hayes travel and will get any future bookings from me

Very helpful & kind.

Greece

Very helpful and ensured we got the best holiday deal

Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Paphos

Service rating : Good service
Product: Food was excellent and the hotel but the entertainment was poor

Thailand

Fab service as always from the hay travel high row team wouldn’t book a holiday anywhere els ��

Ventura Spain and Italy

Very friendly and helpful staff who certainly knew what they were talking about

United Kingdom

Natalie was pleasant and helpful. Last week I gave blood. They wanted feedback on my experience!! For heaven’s sake. I’m fed up with feedback for every tiny transaction. I have no complaints about my ‘experience’ booking a weekend. If I had I would tell you. Full marks to Natalie who was efficient and in my view is an asset to Hays Travel.

Julie Harrison

*only meant to tick excellent!

Britannia Spain France and Italy

Very helpful staff and very informative

Oceana Spain France and Italy

After years of immense satisfaction with the amazingly efficient professional Holiday Travel.l have been disappointed at the handling by Hays Travel,of some of my and my daughters bookings .

United States

Caroline found a way of meeting our requirements helpfully with good timings and reasonable basic prices and the initial booking process was simple. The only negative experience was the failure of the BA website which meant that booking of chosen seats on four flights took ages, through no fault of Caroline's.

Please feedback to BA that if they are going to charge customers exorbitant amounts for the privilege of selecting their seats they should at least ensure that their website works!

Azura Spain Portugal and Gibraltar

My wife and I have been clients of Hays Travel for a number of years and we keep returning because of the friendly and helpful attitude displayed by your travel consultants at your Birtley shop.

On this occasion we wish to commend Helen Knighton who went that extra mile in firstly researching our request to find a suitable cruise and secondly displaying a very helpful and comprehensive knowledge in helping us make our booking.

Helen is a credit to your organisation.

James Arthur Taylor

23-Feb-2018
First class organisationl

President Hotel London

Service rating : Good advice for hotel and train booking.
Product: All modernised, lovely hotel and nicely situated.

Club Siroco Adults only +18 Costa Teguise

Always excellent service from Adam Draisey. Nothing is ever too much trouble and always makes us feel comfortable when we book. Easy to understand information. First class service.

Arena Beach Corralejo

• Brittania with parking Newcastle Airport

Service rating : very helpful staff
Product: really good place and staff

JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa Phuket

Service rating : Knew what we wanted.
Product: The service and the staff could not of done more so helpful.

Jolly Beach Resort Jolly Beach

Service rating : We had a very enjoyable holiday
Product: Very nice but rooms a little dated Staff were very friendly Hotel was very clean Beaches + pools were excellent

Italy

Staff really helpful, knowledgeable about destination and friendly. Would recommend using them

Czechoslovakia (former)

I have used the services of Sian for many years and would never think of going to anybody else. So much so I am prepared to wait for her to be free to help me

Italy

Once again Stephen at Shaftesbury came up trumps we wouldn't have been able to book our holiday without his excellent help and knowledge

Spain

Excellent service very helpful staff so friendly especially Karen scurr will always use hats for travelling

Davvi Arctic Lodge Finland

Service rating : We book our holidays in the Castleford branch and are always extremely satisfied. Special thanks to Laura Clarkson who is fantastic, helpful and knowledgeable regarding all our travel plans. All staff are always friendly and welcoming and happy to help.
Product: This hotel is perfect - everything about this holiday was amazing. The location is perfect, the scenery is spectacular and the staff are warm and welcoming. The food was plentiful and tasty, the Davvi really added the finishing touches to our holiday. We will definitely be returning soon!

Greece

Great service. Agent very friendly and helpful.

Britannia Hotel - Manchester City Centre Manchester

Listened to me arranged exactly what I wanted ,over the phone.As I have a broken foot Thank You

Cyprus

Conor from the wakefield branch was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and patient. He found the desired holiday for us and communicated well with Jet2 staff and ourselves to get us the perfect deal. Will definitely be calling on his service in the future. Many thanks Conor.