Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 217432 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Arcadia Scandinavia Poland and Russia

Great personal service as in every time that I use them.

Indonesia

1st time I’ve used Hays - hassle free and professional service!

Spain

Once again excellent service from a very knowledgeable team.

Sol Lanzarote Lanzarote

Service rating : Excellent service from a first class team thank
Product: Good hotel in a perfect location friendly staff food and drinks very good

17-Oct-2018
EXCELLENT service from a first class team as usual

Marina Club Lagos Resort Suite Algarve

Service rating : Whilst we have no complaints whatsoever about Hays, and this appears to be the only area to raise this point perhaps a question regarding the tour operator would be useful because the TUI side of the operation left a lot to be desired.
Product: Check-in staff are friendly and helpful as were all the staff that we encountered. We had a spacious, well equipped, well- maintained apartment with a superb view over the pool, gardens and across to the marina. The bathroom is in a need of a little tlc but nevertheless clean. A hotel that we would happily re-visit.

Sensimar Los Gigantes Tenerife

Service rating : Very friendly staff you should send them to the hotels you sell for holidays
Product: I would not like to say to much about this but won’t be going back!!!

Playas Ca's Saboners Palma Nova

Service rating : Hays provided me with all the information I needed. Only thing was the meals on the plane coming home was not what it has said. We were offered curry which we don't like. Also didn't realise until we got home that one of our new cases had been totally damaged and the wheel was broken and the case smashed.
Product: The accommodation was excellent and the staff were very nice and would do anything to help you. I would say that the only downside was the climbing up of the hill to the apartments.

Spain

Chelsea provided an excellent service and made booking quick and easy

Rei Del Mediterrani Palace Playa De Muro

The staff was very helpful

Avra Imperial Hotel Crete - CHQ

Service rating : Yes very efficient and helpful at hays branch level (Totton Hants, Beth )
Product: This hotel was of a very good to high standard with excellent food, facilities, lay out and staff in a lovely location.

Portugal

STAFF VERY HELPFULL AND PATIENT

Spain

Quick response, stood to given budget (even cheaper then budget) very friendly.
Easy to use. Explained all processes when need things by ect

Mercure Bowden Manchester Airport

• Viking Mekong Magnificent Mekong - Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi

Service rating : No complaints at all - excellent service as always.
Product: Satisfactory for a one night stay - but wouldn'twant to stay there any longer than one night.

very nice people.

Turkey

always a pleasure too see the ladies in morpeth hayes so helpful and friendly recommend them to anyone

WestCord Art Hotel Amsterdam 3 Amsterdam

Service rating : Gemma has been great booking and sorting out our break highly recommended
Product: the hotel was excellent ...lovely fresh clean and modern and staff were all amazing and very helpful

17-Oct-2018
Great service in all aspects

Monart City Alanya

Service rating : could not be more helpfull brilliant service.
Product: Excellant hotel and the best food I have ever had in turkey.

Mediterranean Palace Playa de las Americas

Whole experience let down by the shambles of hays transfer.

excalibur las vegas

Service rating : Fantastic service throughout.
Product: Maids came every day, overall good service.

Lord Byron Ischia

Service rating : Friendly staff who made me feel a valued client.
Product: This was my 6th time at this hotel & I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else on Ischia - friendly, helpful staff, great location, good facilities, etc. I'm hoping to book the same holiday next year but can't locate it on the Thomas Cook website. I'll be visiting my local branch of Hays shortly.

Occidental Menorca Menorca

Service rating : very efficient service from the staff at tiverton
Product: first class hotel with all the facilities needed for a good holiday

Italy

Sales advisor Helen spent time getting to know my needs and wishes and did her best to get me a great deal within my budget
Also didn’t feel pressured in to taking something I didn’t want

Plaza Regency Hotel Sliema

Service rating : Hays gave us info on baggage weights and told us hand luggage limit was 5kg. We struggled with this until making an online enquiry where we were told the limit is 10kg.
We were advised to look for the tui signs at the airport to get our tickets and book in. We joined a large queue signed tui and discovered some time later this was the wrong queue and moved to a Thomas Cook desk who were dealing with passengers who were going to our destination, to sign in. All increases the usual hassle of an airport. Hays should make sure the information given is correct.
Product: Our room was below the restaurant which had a stone tiled floor. The staff arrived to prepare breakfast at around 0630hrs and from then on the tables and chairs were constantly being moved and made sleep impossible. Breakfast itself was excellent and was carvery style, eat as much as you like..Internet was hit and miss, mostly miss. Staff were very helpful.

Ambassador Chicago Chicago

• Baymont Inn & Suites Baymont
  • BW Arizonian Inn Holbrook

Service rating : I’ve rated good holiday was fine most of accommodation was of a good standard however Hotel Solaire Los Angeles was a dirty smelly and looked like it was been used for the homeless and this hotel has charged me £114.13 for what I don’t know. There was four of us staying here and had to seek other accommodation costing each couple £273.93 each due to Solaire being filthy and surrounding area very frightening bad end to our holiday and I am £388 worse off.
Product: Decent clean hotel nice location

Friendly and professional.