Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 218464 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Parc Hotel Garda

Service rating : Please see letter of complaint sent to your Poole Branch
Product: Please see letter of complaint sent to your Poole Branch

Mogan Princess & Beach Club Taurito

Service rating : Really helpful throughout. Could have done with understanding more detail about the hotel.
Product: Location wrong for us, restricted to hotel for evening. Too many stairs, which we were not aware of. Food mediocre and usually quite cold. All staff really helpful and approachable. Room good. Hotel description not entirely accurate. Beach club good, sea particularly not good for children. 75% of time only able to paddle.

Algardia Marina Parque Vilamoura

when we got to portugal the transfer people dropped us at wrong location despite being told and shown address the driver dropped us at a closed shopping centre . We were walking about with luggage for about an hour before getting taxi to accommodation.When we returned i went in hays travel in boscombe to ask for transfer money to be returned plus 10 euros for taxi which i dont think is too much to ask for.I was told to put complaint in writing for head office so i asked for address to head office myself and was very very reluctant to give it.Dont think what i am asking for is too much considering the anguish we went through i am only asking for money for services that was not provided and the customer services was not great considering i have booked holiday with you to india with you for next year this is filling me with apprehension

23-Oct-2018
very apprehensive at moment

Costa Mar Matagorda-Playa Pocillos

Service rating : Staff very professional
Product: Needs upgrading

Spain

Always receive good service for hays we book all our holidays from here

Grupotel Farrutx Majorca

Service rating : Always a very high standard of service.
Product: A very nice well run hotel

Boutique hotel More Dubrovnik

Service rating : From booking the holiday until we arrived home,everything went smoothly,we both thoroughly enjoyed our whole experience and will book again with Hays Travel.
Product: A perfect hotel location,staff were obliging and friendly,rooms were spotlessly clean,food was delicious,we could not complain about Hotel More in any way,and would recommend it to anyone who would be holidaying in Dubrovnik

Tirena Hotel Dubrovnik (Babin Kuk)

Service rating : Good service and good price
Product: Great hotel. Excellent staff, good food , good location.

TA CENC Gozo

Service rating : Matthew is always most helpful. We will definitely book through Hays again
Product: Love it.. Room cleanliness - excellent . Food - excellent .

Hard Rock Riviera Maya heaven Riviera Maya

Service rating : Good communication
Product: We wouldn’t stay again as I don’t feel the hotel warrants such a price tag, not least when the main buffet is closed the entire time we are there. The staff however were excellent and the cleanliness standard was outstanding.

Hotel Servigroup Rialto Benidorm

Service rating : They were supposed to email the hotel to ensure a low level room was reserved for me. Despite going through this in detail when I booked and again when I picked up my tickets this wasn't done. There is no benefit to me using Hays if they are unable to do this small task which was so important to me. I may as well just book direct with Jet2 in future.
Product: The hotel tried their best to accommodate my request for a low level room, despite them not having notification from Hays. Luckily they were able to oblige.

Elba Lanzarote Royal Village R Playa Blanca

Service rating : We use Hays every year as we get good service and they listen to what we want
Product: The hotel was clean and staff friendly

Alexia Rhodes

Service rating : Very sound service provided.
Product: Comfortable and convenient.

Barcelo Corralejo Bay Corralejo

Service rating : Pleasant , helpful staff.
Product: Would recommend this Hotel .lots of returning clients which speaks for itself .

Malta

Excellent service, couldn’t do enough for us.
Although the lead name is Elaine Norris (me), not my daughter
Regards
Elaine Norris

Balmoral Norwegian Fjords

Friendly helpful staff. First class customer service.

Azura Canary Islands and Portugal

I was very thankful for all the help that Emma in the Maghull shop gave me, nothing was too much trouble.

Boban Luxury Suites Split

Service rating : Brilliant holiday
Product: Fantastic

Sensimar riviera Benalmadena

Service rating : Hays travel always manage our booking very well even to the point of contacting the hotel for special needs.
Product: Shame that indoor pool had a 10 Euro charge for use, also that smoking was allowed on the balcony. Otherwise great hotel,entertainment, staff. choice of food and reps.

Anesis Hotel Ayia Napa

Service rating : Travel consultant was brilliant! Very helpful, patient and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you, will definitely use you again!
Product: The room was great, plenty of space and storage. Very large bathroom and balcony. Cleaned every day and to a high standard. Pool area was nice, clean and tidy.
Breakfast wasn’t the best, tried it the first morning but didn’t bother with it after that.

Spain

Very quick and efficient

Portugal

The agent was amazing, I was booking a villa and she checked every possibility to make sure I got exactly what I wanted at the best price and she never made me feel like I was taking up too much of her time even though I was there for a long time.

Azura Spain Portugal and France

Service rating : My first cruise and the staff helped me very much in the preparation
Product: Not claustaphobic at all.

Turkey

Exellent service off the young girl who booked our holiday no complaints at all ����

Algarve Gardens Albufeira