Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 197658 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Qawra Palace Hotel Qawra

Disappointed with confusion at Malta airport regarding transfer to hotel. We we weren't aware that we were being transferred by Thomas cook!!

Italy

As usual, the Hays Travel consultant my friend and I spoke with, and through whom we booked our holiday, gave us excellent service. She was patient, went out of her way to ensure that we booked the holiday we wanted; was friendly, shared her own experiences of the area we wanted to go to, and explained everything clearly. I wouldn't use any other Travel Agency.

Spain

Very helpful advisor took out time to find all information and good deal on holiday.

17-Jul-2018
Very helpful advisor found out information needed about holiday and did a good deal on holiday

Rei Del Mediterrani Palace Playa De Muro

Service rating : Very helpful staff,couldn’t do enough for us
Product: Fabulous hotel food great staff good also

Queen Elizabeth The Fjords

Service rating : I am completely satisfied with the excellent service from the Petersfield Manager and her team.
Product: Quality cruise company.

Aytur Eftalia Hotel Alanya

Service rating : We were very happy with the way we were treated by Jamie at the travel agency.
Product: The hotel was clean the staff were friendly.The room was a good size but didn't have any tea making facilities. However the food was not up to standard and there was a few cases of food poisoning so we ate out rather than risk getting it. There was no chance of getting near the pool as towel's were laid out the night before and then left unattended for hours and you had to pay to use the sunbeds on the beach.

Spain

My last minute holiday was booked for me by Lauren at your Killingworth branch. It was evidently her first day.
She was very helpful and friendly, a good asset to your team.

HTOP Royal Beach Hotel. Lloret De Mar - Girona

Service rating : Hays travel found me a holiday I could afford. Being a family of 6 it’s hard to come by a decent priced holiday that is all inclusive where the hotel is 3+ star but hays did it! We have used hays in the past and are always my first port of call when looking for holidays.
Product: The only thing that lets this hotel down, is the card system for the drinks. I spent the whole 10 days counting cards and making sure the kids had hold of their glass. Other than that it was fantastic! The food was good! though, having 4 children we thought they could cater a little more for kids but we managed so not a negative, just a suggestion.

Cyprus

Wonderful staff very friendly x

Laura S'Atalya San Antonio

Service rating : Gave us all we needed
Product: Not in the slightest luxurious but you're in Ibiza, if you're worried about comfort you're in the wrong place. Friendly staff. Good food.

Greece

We always receive top class service at Hays Travel from each and every member of staff for ALL the years that we have dealt with your company - thank you once again

Delphin Imperial Lara Beach

Service rating : Great right from start to finish
Product: Stayed here many times and always excellent. Can’t wait to go back.

Korona Sunny Beach

Service rating : Very helpful finding a holiday
Product: Wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay at this hotel filthy x run down .staff very arrogant x not friendly at all.carpets in the rooms are very dirty x need throwing out ,beds very badly stained x very old .The cleaners came into your room on a morning while you where asleep ,the restaurant was dirty x never ate there all week.the room was riddled with ants all under the carpets.mould on the bathroom ceiling .the hotel is far from a 3* more like a 0 .the holiday rep was attacked by the hotel manager cause he approached him about everyone’s complaints.avoid this hotel needs thousands spending on it .

Spain

Jamie gets u the best deal he can for whatever budget u have he's a fantastic young man very helpful will defo use him again very happy customer ��

Spain

Lovely helpful staff ! Would defiantly recommend this travel agents.

BlueBay Grand Esmeralda Riviera Maya

Service rating : Friendly effective and professional service
Product: Quality food, staff and weather. Recommend you take dollars and pesos as hotel exchange rate is not as good as in nearby Playa del Carmen. WiFi connection is mainly in lobby and restaurants. 8.5/10

Barut Lara Lara Beach

Service rating : The holiday was good. Hays matched the internet price. Hays gave good currency deal. Although, no special requests made by Hays were met by the hotel, apparently Thomas Cook clients don't ever get a free extended checkout. Grateful you advised to get Turkish visas.
Product: Room not that special, basic. Also, aircon, tv and fridge were not working. All fixed, but annoying for me to have to sort it at a 5*. Food good, until I got food poisoning. Lots of nice bars, a la carte restaurants included and lots of activities free of charge. Rooms not adjoining. Late checkout payable and expensive.

db Seabank Resort & Spa Mellieha Bay

Service rating : Brilliant service as usual, Nothing to much trouble
Product: First time in Malta and we couldnt have chosen better, really enjoyed the stay

Spain

excellent customer service in Wrexham kayla was her name she is assistant manager

Vidamar Resort Madeira Madeira

Service rating : Really good service from start to finish.
Product: First class hotel

MSC Seaview Spain France Italy Malta

Efficient and friendly. Thanks

Gennadi Grand Resort Gennadi

Service rating : Very helpful with finding out info for the hotel we picked for our honeymoon, always keep in contact with us and gave us regular updates as it was a brand new hotel. Reassured us everything would be fine and it really was, we loved it.
Product: Amazing hotel! Absolutely loved this place, would 100% recommend. Food was out of this world, staff and service were amazing and so friendly. All facilities were amazing, everywhere was so clean. Definitely 5* would love to go back.

Cleopatra Classic Hotel Kos Town

Service rating : Good level of sevice
Product: Excellent hotel, great location

Azura Portugal and Spain

Service was excellent in every way thank you joan leggett

Hotel Korona Sunny Beach

Service rating : After providing a lot of different options rachel ( I think ) did make the effort in trying to find is accomation , although she said had recommended this hotel for her parents we thort after a lot of searching it would be ok , having been to sunny beach before I had a fair idea what would be like . So I fo feel the poor rating is maybe a little harsh , I did also ask to look at a deal later in year we were looking at but got impression it was closing time & was a quick no we can’t try to match deal and we’re seem rushed out. This is why I feel the poor mark is Justin. If I hadn’t of already paid for the sunny beach trip I wud not have taken it & the reason why I didn’t take currency from shop,
Product: Hotel was dirty , rooms never cleaned , only time we saw maid was to drop in toilet roll & I had to get own , bedding never changed , towels only twice in a 10 night star , breakfast food was awful , would not stay at this hotel again