Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 88119 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Alba Embellished Dress

• Darina Stripe Dress
  • Abbey Belted Colour Block Dress

Service rating : I love the selection of clothes from Phase 8, they are all so beautifully made and fit perfectly. The only problem I have is keeping away from the shop and the website.
Product: Perfect

Clariss Block Knit Dress

Service rating : Fast service
Product: Great dress but not for me

Fran Lace Dress

Service rating : Good sale. Product was prompt and well packaged
Product: Feels comfortable and flattering

Jacket Three

Service rating : First class service , garment exactly as described, folded carefully with tissue paper and packaged very well . Delivery very fast and as signed for postage ensured I received it . Excellent, will definitely use again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Product: Fitted perfectly-being 5'8" tall garments are often too short in the waist but this garment is perfect . Fabric is excellent and detail is finished off superbly

Suzetta Silk Shirt Knit Jumper

• Stella Stripe Top

Service rating : Always good service. Good delivery & quick reimbursement if items returned.
Product: Lovely top but would have preferred it if the collar had been white rather than cream.

Rose Scuba Dress

• Kendra Print Dress
  • Stella Stripe Top

Service rating : I love Phase Eight. Consistently great quality and always my "go to" for wedding outfits. Service is great.
Product: It was too small. Should've eaten less at Christmas.

Rosaleen Raschel Coat

Service rating : Excellent indeed
Product: Brilliant

Amelia Dress

Service rating : Delivered promptly
Product: Loved the dress good quality material which has hung well & flattered my shape, very classy dress.

Rai Print Dress

Service rating : service good
Product: Loved this dress but unfortunately it did not fit and had to return it.

Dress One

• Theodora Scuba Dress
  • Asha Floral Dress

Service rating : Marlborough shop is now my favourite! All the ladies are incredibly helpful and charming with a lovely sense of humour. Nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended!
Product: Baggy fit for a size 14

How fantastic that our store in Marlborough are giving perfect customer service to our customers, i will most certainly be passing the feedback on for yourself so the store get the praise which they deserve.

I can see you ordered two other items the Theodora Scuba Dress and the Asha Floral Dress which you are very happy with i hope you are happy with the garments.

Viv Velvet Burnout Top

Service rating : Sent items separately, as one was in stock which was helpful. and the driver left the parcel in a sensible place as I was not in for the second delivery.
Product: The dress was comfortable and a good fit I felt i got a bargain.

Becca Batwing Dress

Service rating : The dress arrived very quickly and in good order.
Product: The dress fits well and I like the shape. I do not like that the label - a very hard label - is sown in too tightly, so that one has to be very careful when removing it, in order not to damage the dress.

Dasia Dip Dye Leaf Dress

• Crepe Feather Print Dress
  • Sadie Stripe Dress

Service rating : Used to buy lots of phase eight but have been disappointed recently
Product: Looked nice off but on was a different matter. Phase eight used to be a favourite company of mine but standards have dropped . Costs still up there though.

Thanks for your feedback,

It's a shame to hear that you have been disappointed by our recent designs. I'll forward your comments over to our design team to see how we can improve on our designs in the future.

Many thanks,

Roisin Dress

Service rating : Prompt service, excellent packaging.
Product: Fabulous dress. Loved it

Ida Split Back Blouse

• Alba Trapeze Dress
  • Pleat Front Top

Service rating : Good service on line and at the shop.
Product: Your sizes are very generous. So size 14 was quite big for me. Tried to change to a smaller size. Product was out of stock!

I am glad our online service and store is up to a fantastic standard, the shoes i do apologise that they are not what you expected and i do hope your refund is at ease.

I can also see you ordered other garments which you seem happy with we always like to see a happy customer.

Melinda Asymmetric Jumper

• Amara Asymmetric Knit Top
  • Nieve Necklace Knitted Top

Service rating : Easy to use and quick!
Product: Did not flatter.... side splits too high

Macey Sequin Knitted Top

Very disappointed that the top arrived much too late for Christmas - as a result, I have returned it unopened.

I am sorry to hear that your delivery did not arrive in time for Christmas this is not a level of service which our customers should receive, we do apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope the returned item is refunded back to yourself with ease.

Lili Longline Cardigan

Service rating : The service was fine but the website was obviously out of stock of one item as I tried to place an order and it wouldn't accept it but did not say it was out of stock just refused to add to my basket which was a little annoying
Product: Good basic cardigan that I use for my work

Julia Fascinator

Service rating : A pleasure shopping in Phase Eight at Whiteley. The staff there are so friendly and helpful.
Product: Very original Fascinator. Perfect match with wedding outfit.

Jane Sequin Double Layer Dress

Service rating : Having paid extra for express delivery so as to receive my item before New Year's Eve, I was extremely annoyed when I received an email from the delivery company to say my item would arrive on 3rd January. I then had to set about finding an alternative. The dress is being returned.
Product: Unopened as arrived too late.

Firstly i would like to apologies that your order was not received in the express delivery time this is not a level of service we expect for our customers, i can confirm i have refunded the delivery charge for yourself and i will most certainly give feedback to the courier company.

Anna Suede Knee High Boots

Service rating : Excellent service. Very efficient with product arriving very quickly and good communicaton being maintained through out the process.
Product: Boots were of an excellent standard - well made and stylist - however I had to return as they did not fit around my calves. Disappointed as they were lovely boots and I would have loved to have been able to wear them. :-(

Bellona Marl Waterfall Coat

Service rating : Easy to use on line site and speedy delivery
Product: Just as she'd tried on in shop and a little savings using TCB... good quality at sale price

Painterly Stripe Dress

Service rating : Speedy efficient delivery
Product: Fit not too bad a little high on waist not great value at full price but worth the 30pounds sale price

Dasia Dip Dye Leaf Dress

Service rating : Very good - communication both by email and text was excellent
Product: I'd tried on a size smaller in a shop and knew that I wanted it but in a bigger size.

Madeline Stripe Dress

• Alexandra Stripe Dress

Service rating : Parcel arrived in a timely manner and everything was well packaged.
Product: Beautiful dress that fit nearly perfectly---had to shorten the shoulder straps as they were much too long for my 5'3" frame.