Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 51545 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Mosaic Dress

• Jerry Cross Front Dress
  • Hatty Dress

Service rating : The dresses arrived promptly, and there was no problem returning one of the dresses to my local store.
Product: I returned the dress as the fabric did not suit me.

Phase Eight are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your garment.

We aim to deliver customer satisfaction with all our garments and regret that on this occasion this wasn't the case.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will passed to the relevant department to look into further.

Kirsty Leather Tote Bag

• Floral Tegan Godet Top
  • Cali Swing Knit Jumper

Service rating : Easy to use and quick delivery
Product: Lovely soft leather. Practical and attractive design

Lotty Print Dress

Very quick service & very efficient

Fay Feather Dress

Service rating : Very quick delivery service also very easy to order, if you return goods they are very quick to credit back into your account
Product: Like the dress but unfortunately it didn't fit so returned goods

Saya Slub Knit Jumper

Service rating : Faultless service and speed of delivery.
Product: Beautiful!

Philly Spot Top

Service rating : Goods came quickly and well packaged
Product: Very good quality

Carolyn Striped Jersey Maxi Skirt

• Shantel Maxi Skirt

Service rating : excellent
Product: just what I was looking for

Roma Tapework Dress

• Katia Jacket

Service rating : Very good service
Product: The tapework it attached to nylon and the first time I wore it the tapework had detached from the nylon material and there was a hole in the dress. I had to wear it as I was on my way to a wedding. The lining underneath helped cover it up.

15-Oct-2014
Service rating : The online service is great and the delivery is also excellent the packaging is of a high standard
Product: Poor quality due to the nylon detaching from the tapework, don't really have anything further to say.

We are very sorry to hear that you received a faulty item with your order.

Phase Eight would never condone selling faulty garments and are deeply concerned to hear this happened.

We appreciate your feedback and please be assured that this is an isolated incident and will be investigated further with the relevant department.

Marianne Dress

• Sheridan Embellished Shift Dress

Service rating : quick and efficient
Product: sizing seemed wrong and fit was poor

04-Sep-2014
Service rating : Simple and easy to use with frequent updates on new lines/sale items
Product: Unflattering poor fit - not what I usually expect from Phase 8

Phase Eight are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your dress purchase.

Unfortunately some of our fits and cuts do differ slightly from others however we regret that this has led to you being unhappy with your order.

Please be assured that we take all feedback on board and this will be passed to the relevant department to look into further.

Jennifer Lace Top

Service rating : It was very easy to place my order received very quickly and packaging excellent as well. Clothing is gorgeous thank you!
Product: Love it!

Leona Washed Linen Cardigan

• Zoe Zig Zag Tunic

Service rating : excellent
Product: perfect

Miranda Stripe Jacket

• Michaela Floral And Print Mix Tunic

Service rating : Service was fine. But see comment below on quality of item purchased.
Product: No issues.

Ezra Silk Floral Blouse

• Cady Chino Trousers

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Very nice material. Good fit

Samantha Full Length Dress

Service rating : The dresses arrived on time. I had t send one back as I bought 2 in different sizes and it was refunded quickly.
Product: The dresses were for my bridesmaids and I found them very good to suit all different shapes and sizes. My only issue is that they were very long.

Azalea Dress

Service rating : Although I was very pleased with my dress and delivery time the dress was packed in a very small box (shoe size) and very very creased. This is not what I expected and it would make me think twice to buying on line.
Product: Lovely dress and fitted perfectly.

We are very sorry to hear that you received an item with your order which arrived creased.

Phase Eight would never condone sending out orders in this condition and are deeply concerned to hear this happened.

Please be assured that this is an isolated incident and will be investigated fully with the relevant department.

Rebecca Bloom Dress

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: Stunning.

Anoushka Maxi Skirt

Service rating : No problems with the service in store or online
Product: I love this skirt. Perfect legth, no skimping on the material, makes me feel great!

Eve Asymmetric Top

• Tallie Cap Sleeve Top

Service rating : Excellent - easy to use
Product: Lovely top - fits well

Leaf Print Wrap Dress

• Mini Tree Print Dress
  • Demi Dip-Dye Jumper

Service rating : Very prompt service. Easy to use and easy returns when necessary.
Product: Good fit and size as marked.

Jasmine Dress

Service rating : Extra special service in the metro centre main shop helped me to order online the Jasmine dress in a bigger size which was out of stock in store. Also phoned other stores in the area for a shrug and another dress which I then bought in Fenwicks. However no help what so ever was given in Debenhams metro centre phase eight department just told if it's not there we don't have it! Online service speedy and easy to use thank you.
Product: The XL was smaller then the L ?

Phase Eight are happy to hear that you received excellent Customer Service within the metro store. However, we are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your purchase.

Roma Tapework Dress

• Caitlin Cowl Plain Top
  • Lyon Print Top

Service rating : Nicely packaged
Product: Love the dress However bought a while ago and only just worn.... Found it to be damaged.... Poor quality stitching on the tapework

We are very sorry to hear that you received a faulty item with your order.

Please be assured that this is an isolated incident and will be investigated further with the relevant department.

Anoushka Maxi Skirt

Service rating : Quick del excellent service.
Product: Good skirt although had to mend one seam, easily repaired.

Claudia Top

Service rating : Always had good service from Phase Eight from start to finish. Thank you. Never had anything bad from you. All clothing is well made.
Product: Lovely and comfortable to wear.

Victoria Floral Jacquard Jeans

Service rating : Efficient service - ordered jeans from Skipton shop as they were out of my size. Collect on time. No complaints re ordering service.
Product: Good fit with high waist but little too tight on lower leg but overall pleased with the produce. Pricey if not bought in sale.

Hydrangea Print Dress

the system for informing you when the product arrived for collection in store was down so I got no notification the dress had arrived, and it was needed for a specific event so I was concerned I would not receive it. I phoned the store and was told to await notification, but then when I heard nothing I phoned again and was told the system was down and the dress was ready for collection. It would have been nice to have been phoned instead by the store and told, if they knew the system was down.