Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 58531 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Amina Darted Jeggings

• Ellen Jeans

Service rating : Sometimes a bit slow and prone to crash
Product: Great shape fit and colour

Marcella Spot Jacket

• Marcella Spotty Dress

Service rating : I have had a very positive experience of buying a Phase Eight suit on line
Product: I love the Marcella jacket - it is made extremely well and fits beautifully

Tara Roll Neck Top

• Phillipa Longline Top

Service rating : The Phase Eight online service is very good, efficient and easy to use.
Product: I love this top so much that i bought it in both colours - had 20% of the green one which made it a bit more of a bargain.

Victoria Floral Rose Jeans

• V Neck Cali Swing Knit Jumper

Service rating : Excellent and speedy service
Product: But will be returning as they were to low rise for me

Therese Split Back Blouse

• Amina Pocket Jeggings

Service rating : Service good and refund prompt.
Product: Product received totally crumpled.

Hi

On behalf of Phase Eight please accept my sincere apologies for the state your order arrived in.

This is unacceptable and we will be speaking to our Warehouse department regarding this.

Here at Phase Eight we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and regret that on this occasion these standards weren't met.

Kind regards

Evelyn Rose Dress

Product good - tracking of item on line showed no results available - delivery within timescale

Christa Dress

Service rating : Good, quite prompt delivery.
Product: Lovely dress, good price due to offer.

Tabatha Trench Coat

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Lovely product excellent value for money.

Chantay Rose Dress

Excellent website and no need to try on first as sizes are always spot on

Penny Side Ruched Dress

• Eve Asymmetric Top

Service rating : Usual great quality, great fit from Phase 8
Product: Great fit, nice material, very flattering

We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent garment.
We aim to deliver customer satisfaction with all our garments and regret that on this occasion this wasn't the case.
Please be assured that we take all feedback on board and this will be passed to the relevant department to look into further.

Penny Side Ruched Dress

Service rating : Very efficient and wonderfully packed items
Product: A great work dress, very comfortable and easy to accessorise.

Evelyn Rose Dress

Service rating : excellent Range of styles and colours
Product: it fits beautifully

Spot Catrina Top

Service was exceptional and the staff in the Kendal store were lovely and very helpful

Ariel Lace Dress

Service rating : The website is easy to access, but the tracking system would not function at all!
Product: I love my dress as it is for a wedding in August. I'm so pleased I saw Sophie Ellis Bextor modelling the same dress in a magazine, or I don't know whether I would have sent for it or not. Glad I did!!

Viola Jumpsuit

Service rating : Very helpful on the phone with information and ordering process etc.
Product: Still have not received the item. Ordered 11th Feb. Today is 24th Feb

Phillipa Longline Top

• Belle Butterfly Top

Service rating : My first time ordering on line and I'm so impressed with it I have now placed a second order
Product: Love it roll on summer

Venizia Tapework Dress

• Paula Fascinator

Service rating : Really easy to order online - straightforward and simple.
Product: Bought this dress for a wedding. Absolutely love it - fits perfect!

Swan Print Dress

• Minnie Monochrome Dress
  • Caley Check Dress

Service rating : I own a number of Phase 8 dresses I bought here in Belgium so I know my size. I ordered two size 10 dresses and one sixe 8 dress (as this was not available in a 10). One of the size 10 dresses is correct and the other two are nowhere near the size they are labelled to be. The swan print dress which is labelled a 10 is smaller than the two existing size 8 dresses I own and the size 8 Minnie Monochrome dress looks to be at least a size 14. Very disappointed and has made me very reluctant to use the on line service again despite the much larger range than is available in the Department store in Belgium.
Product: Is labelled a 10 but is possibly a 6 or an 8. I have compared it to the 6 phase 8 dresses I already own which are in sizes 8 and 10 and it is far smaller.

Hi

Phase Eight are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent order.

Unfortunately some of our fits and cuts do differ slightly from others however we regret that this has led to you being unhappy with your order.

Amina Darted Jeggings

Service rating : Service very good and product arrived quicker than expected.
Product: Product fits well in the legs an bottom. But quite large round the waist.

Bellona Check Coat

Service rating : Placed order and after the acknowledgement not a lot happened. I shop online all the time and I'm used to placing an order and receiving it within four days at the most, even from Germany. The next email had a tracking link but it didn't work, had to email and ask if my order was going to be sent as I couldn't track it. Quick response and strangely it arrived a day or so later. Not impressed.
Product: I do love this coat although really I'd class it as knitwear as it is knitted and it's unlined. It is quite warm. The only problem was the sleeves which are very narrow but I liked the style and pattern so much I have kept it.

Hi

With regards to this unfortunately we do advise that orders placed on our standard delivery service can take 3-5 working days however we do apologise for any disappointment caused. For faster deliveries we do offer an express service of 1-2 days on a £5.95 charge.

I hope this is helpful

Therese Silk Split Back Blouse

Service rating : site was easy to use.
Product: Wrapped perfectly without a crease in it, I just hung it up ready to wear.

Ariel Lace Dress

Service rating : Good return policy
Product: Just too small

Phillipa Longline Top

easy transaction/swift delivery

Lena Embroidered Dress

Service rating : Very pleasant and helpful customer service assistants - but I had to ring twice as my product was originally located at the York Outlet store, but when I contacted them they informed me they could not send it direct, and it had to be ordered through the online service! So that could obviously have been done when I initially telephoned. Then when I rang back to the online service they informed me that the dress was available online anyway, so it didn't need to come via the York outlet. I did ask them to let the York outlet know, as they had offered to put it by for me with my name on - so I hope they did!
Product: Beautiful product but I feel the sizing is wrong. I always take a 12 but this dress will not zip up beyond the band under the bust - and doesn't seem any larger than the size 10 which I tried on in their store in Bath. It will have to go back!

Tabby Textured Dress

Service rating : the service was very efficient from ordering to delivery, will use this method again.
Product: delighted with the dress, good fit and a pleasure to wear.