Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 65616 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Zita Flocked Dress

Very well packed

Carolina Dress

Fast and efficient

Stephania Lace Dress

Service rating : No problems everything went really smoothly.
Product: Liked the product but it didn't look right on me.,

Lizzy Bag

• Theresa Teardrop Pendant Necklace
  • Milly Leather Shopper Bag

service was quick and efficient.

Suzani Dress

• Khloe Kimono Dress

Service rating : The goods arrived within a couple of working days.
Product: Beautiful dress. From the photo I thought the lace was cotton but it was quite a shiny fabric and the colour is more beige than the powder pink I had imagined. Gorgeous dress but a little too formal for my summer party. Within 2 days of returning the dress I had an email confirmation of my refund.

Rose Blouse

• Juliet Pleated Blouse

very good service

Christa Dress

Service rating : Good communication.
Product: It was as we ordered.

Althea Fascinator

• Elena Suede Bow Clutch Bag

ok

Valentine Jacket

Service rating : Good prompt service
Product: Expensive, but nice.

Pixie Tiered Blouse

• Erica Square Print Trousers
  • Alexia Oversized Blouse

Service rating : The clothes arrived very creased and crumpled, and the courier service was appalling. DHL said they did not have my full address, and delivered to a delicatessen several miles away from my home.
Product: The colour was not as expected.

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the issues you have experienced with this order. We at Phase Eight pride ourselves on offering the highest quality garments along with exceptional customer service and can appreciate your disappointment when these standards are not met. Please be assured that your comments will be escalated to the relevant departments so that this can be looked into further.

Tamia Lace Sleeve Printed Tunic

There is a Phase 8 in Beverley where I often shop, but I also shop on-line and would then prefer to collect from the shop in Beverley. Unfortunately the facility to do this would appear to no longer be available. I therefore incurr a delivery charge and the uncertainty of as to whether I will be in when delivered.

Haversham Dress

Service rating : Cannot fault
Product: Beautiful, great quality

Annabella Wedding Dress

Service rating : Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick.
Product: The dress is too tight on my arms, I couldn't move in it. Unless your a model size 10, the average woman will struggle to fit in this dress. I really like the dress but unfortunately, being a sports lady, it didn't fit. I also found it extremely heavy and would find this very uncomfortable wearing this all day.

Lovely dress for for those who like a more vintage style, but the fitting was poor.

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that this was not the perfect wedding dress for you. This is of course disappointing to hear, though we very much appreciate your feedback. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments to be looked into further.

Margo Tankini Top

• Margo Bikini Bottom

Service rating : Service very good, very prompt
Product: Unfortunately it was too long in the body, and little support in the cup, disappointed

Shawl Collar Bolero

Service rating : Great Service
Product: Beautiful, love it!

Lia Kimono

• Lace Trim Camisole
  • Sophia Silk Top

Service rating : Arrived in a timely manner and safely packed
Product: Good quality material and nice fit

Muriel Print Blouse

Service rating : Good efficient service. Delivery prompt.
Product: This top was soo much better than expected. Lovely to wear and good quality feel.

Mae Rose Dress

Service rating : Excellent site and the 20% off was a bonus
Product: Beautiful dress and fits like a glove

Isla Floral Jacquard Jeans

Service rating : Quick service
Product: Fabulous

Riviera Print Bikini Top

• Riviera Print Bikini Bottom

Service rating : Easy to order, & arrived quickly in store for me to collect. Text me to say it was there to collect. All very easy, I will order & collect that way again.
Product: Seems good quality. Lovely fabric

Jada Rose Jacquard Jeans

Service rating : Great service when picking up my order in store
Product: Love these jeans! Perfect fit, and smart for evening wear as well as day wear.

Carolina Dress

Service rating : Products are well described.
Product: Dress was too big on top too tight round the waist and too big on the hips. Lat year I bought 4 dresses and a size 14 fitted perfectly.This year not one size 14 fitted me they were all the wrong shape I don't know what has happened to the sizing this year.

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with the sizing of this garment and have found our sizing recently has not been to the usual standard. I will absolutely pass this feedback on to the relevant departments so that our design team can investigate further.

Seymour Lace Dress

Service rating : Prompt and efficient, friendly answer to the telephone call. Delivery in time expected. It was an attractive, boxed package.
Product: Dress was an excellent fit and in perfect condition.

Posy Lace Dress

• Gloria Embroidered Dress
  • Greta Checked Shift Dress

Service rating : good search function
Product: Nice fit, good quaity material ideal foe a wedding

Zena Stripe And Crochet Lace Top