Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 51439 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Maya Leather Day Wedge Sandals

Service rating : arrived in good time
Product: go with lots of outfits

Daisie Crop Jeans

Service rating : Why are you only asking me for this feedback almost three months after I bought the clothes? I can't remember now!
Product: Why are you only asking me for this feedback almost three months after I bought the clothes? I can't remember now!

Rosette Silk Dress

Service rating : Arrived, beautifully packaged and quickly
Product: Looked amazing on and received lots of compliments

Poppy Print Dress

Service rating : Good fast delivery.
Product: Excellent dress, lovely fit but top gapes a little for me, needs a modesty panel or pin.

Jojo Gold Cuff Bracelet

Service rating : As always, easy to order, good service and delivery
Product: Good value and nice bracelet

Elenor Print Dress

Service rating : Love Phase eight dresses! Service has always been great.
Product: I've bought a few of your dresses recently and loved them all. Can't remember this one in particular (a pic would have helped). I've loved the vintage ones, bought 2. This maybe the purple and green.....adore it! Reasonably well made and I think I got it in your sale .....happiness all round. Keep up the good work.

Eve Asymmetric Top

The service was good

Pietra Silk Blouse

• Maddie Linen Woven Back Top

Service rating : Staff always friendly and helpful...especially Stamford branch. Online shopping/returns/refunds quick and easy to use.
Product: Very pretty. Only issue with products is that sometimes the linings on the Italian silk products can slightly shrink...but I have loads and love them.

Poppy Print Dress

Service rating : The dress in my size at the Market Harborough shop was out of stock so the assistant ordered it for me on her ipad and it arrived very quickly to my home address.
Product: The quality of the fabric used was very good and the pretty lining makes the dress feel attractive to wear.

Mabel Dress

Service rating : arrived in a few days , brilliant service.
Product: wonderful dress, just right for my son's wedding in August

Dionne Jumpsuit

Jane Lace Tunic

• Leaf Print Wrap Dress

Service rating : Fast service
Product: Poor quality material. Prone to catches. Not a good fit

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with the tunic purchased from us. We hate to hear of your disappointment and take all feedback very seriously. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments for further inspection.

Many thanks

Nadia Jacket

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: A perfect fit

Napoli Dress

Service rating : Brilliant as always!
Product: Lovely dress just not right for me!

Chrysanthemum Knit Jumper

Service rating : Easy to use website and great service.
Product: Beautiful jumper and excellent quality.

Joanna Jumpsuit

Service rating : Excellent service. Prompt delivery
Product: Excellent

Thanks for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have been happy with the service and the jumpsuit purchased.

Many thanks

Rebecca Bloom Dress

Service rating : Good website and goods delivered quickly. No complaints at all.
Product: Good quality as expected from Phase Eight and a perfect fit. Worn to a wedding & got lots of nice comments about it.

Hearts Print Dress

Service rating : Love the way items arrive quickly beautifully packaged
Product: Really lovely every day dress when the days in summer are a little cooler

Dakota Chevron Stripe Maxi Skirt

• Daisie Crop Jeans
  • Debbie Side Tie Top

Quick service

Etienne Maxi Dress

Service rating : Always quick delivery
Product: Size was too big so changed in Lymington store for smaller size.

Chrysanthemum Knit Jumper

Service rating : Good, fast delivery.
Product: Good quality and fit

Michaela Floral And Print Mix Tunic

Service rating : I don't have access to a store locally so therefore I rely heavily on Phase Eight e mails and updates for all information regarding my favourite brand of clothing
Product: I love it....it's so cool to wear and so well made. I have had so many flattering comments on wearing this tunic....it's absolutely lovely

Zena Zig Zag Coat

• Katia Jacket
  • Nadia Jacket

My favourite fashion company'. The items are always beautifully packed and arrive when stated.

Simona Jacket

• Grace Tapework Bolero

Service rating : Good were received much quicker than expected and well packed.
Product: Saw the item in a shop but could not get my size so purchased on line - very good quality.

Olivia Stripe Dress

Service rating : Phase Eight Online works for me. I did have a problem ordering this dress but only because I was entering the incoerrect personal details. Brilliant lady in customer services confirmed what I had done and took my order for me over the phone. Delivered sooner than expected. Excellent service. Well done Phase Eight.
Product: Lovely dress which fits beautifully. I am 5'4 and it sits just below the knee. The tie on the side can be adjusted to fit and the wider shoulders don't expose too much flesh. This dress looks perfect dressed up or down. I wore it for a special occasion with nude accessories and a pretty necklace and received lots of compliments, then took it on holiday and wore it for a more casual look with red sandals. Very versatile and true to size 12. I love it.