Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 77131 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Juno Lace Dress

Service rating : Very good this time!
Product: A little concerned about creasing.

Abby Full Skirt Dress

Service rating : very happy with the service
Product: very happy with the product

Rosabelle Dress

• Nanette Print Dress
  • Esme Slub Top

Service rating : Goods arrived in two parcels within a couple of days.
Product: Love the dress - better than I had expected. Tried it on in the shop where I picked it up and another customer commented how nice it was!

Gwenda Lace Dress

Service rating : Excellent as always
Product: Lovely dress. Too long so had to be taken up but very comfortable although soft belt does not stay on join of top to skirt

Lidia Floral Dress

Service rating : It was easy to manoeuvre around the website.
Product: The dress was lovely but not quite right for me!

Lana Blossom Dress

Service rating : Excellent service from Phase eight as always
Product: Loved the dress but comes up very small sizings

Janessa Jumpsuit

Service rating : The service was excellent and I look forward to buying from this label in the future
Product: The jumpsuit was lovely,the belt superb.Sadly it did not suit me.

Louise Embellished Full Length Dress

• Gwenda Lace Dress

Service rating : STARTED OUT GOOD BUT WHEN PROBLEMS OCCURRED WITH ONE DRESS AND THEY AGREED TO DISPATCH ANOTHER TO REPLACE IT THEY TOOK 6 DAYS TO GET THE REPLACEMENT TO ME DESPITE SAYING THAT THEY WOULD SEND THIS OVERNIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF SEEM GREAT BUT DISPATCH STAFF ARE USELESS
Product: DRESS MISSING BEADS AND STITCHING NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR THE PRICE PAID THE REPLACEMENT IS NOW ACCEPTABLE

Thank you for leaving feedback. Please accept my apologies for the issues you have experienced with this order. This is of course not acceptable and I apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience caused on this occasion. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments to be looked into further.

Peony Floral Dress

• Mildred Print Silk Blouse

Service rating : Good quality clothes that fit well
Product: Liked the pattern and material but the style didn't suit me

Lizzy Floral Dress

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Pleased with dress

Taya Dress

Service rating : The order was despatch quickly and prompt email to acknowledge the return.
Product: Not quite what I was looking for. Would have preferred it all to be navy.

Pascale Maxi Dress

Service rating : Easy on-line ordering and up-to-date e-mails on the process of your order - excellent service.
Product: Lovely dress - true to size - lightweight fabric. Purchased for my holiday and had lots of lovely comments.

Jesinta Silk Tunic

Service rating : Their website is wonderfully easy to use, their customer service via phone is superb and their products are always just as they are shown on the website.
Product: Gorgeous item, easy to wear, looks wonderful and ideal for holidays

Diamond Weave Pashmina

It would be better to receive an email to say the order had arrived in the store and was ready for collection, I only received an email to say the parcel had been dispatched

Lizzy Floral Dress

• Carolina Floral Dress
  • Tara Disc Fascinator

Service rating : Excellent customer service but a pity that most of the clothes arrived in 'plastic' bags. The tissue paper helped.
Product: Good fit. Nice dress. Haven't worn it yet but so sad that the matching jacket has sold out!

Thank you for your feedback. I'm ever so sorry to hear that some of your items arrived poorly packaged. This is of course not the standard of service we condone and I can appreciate disappointment caused. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments to be looked into further.

I apologise also that you received a faulty item. This shouldn't have been the case and I will ensure this is investigated.

Macey Metallic Knit Jumper

• Megg Curve Hem Jumper

Service rating : Excellent
Product: The colour looked different on line..

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with this particular item. Our web images should accurately portray our garments and I can appreciate your disappointment when this is not the case. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments to be looked into further.

Seville Spot Dress

• Cora Tulip Dress

Service rating : I wasn't sure when to receive the parcel and was worried that I might not get it when I was here to receive it. I was and it was packaged beautifully!
Product: Slightly on the large size - but acceptable.

Prudence Floral Fit & Flare Dress

Service rating : Paid for express delivery and it wasn't delivered on the day specified, I was refunded the cost tho, I wasn't informed either and had to phone phase 8.
Product: The dress is beautiful.

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies that your order was delayed. This is of course very disappointing and I can appreciate the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured that this matter is being looked into so that we can determine the issues and ensure these are investigated further so that we can avoid further disappointment.

I'm glad that you are pleased with your dress though I do apologise that you had to wait longer than anticipated.

Nicole Spot Pleat Blouse

Service rating : phase eight online is a great website very easy to use and to order from,
Product: love the clothes I have bought from phase eight very well made and fittings are perfect.

Ivy Lace Dress

• Iris Printed Dress
  • Ellie Jacket

Service rating : Excellent it came within 2 days
Product: I have returned this item as the material is rather heavy

Thanks for your feedback. I am ever so sorry to hear that you've not been completely delighted with this particular item. We hate to hear of our customer's disappointment but take all feedback on board and can assure you that your comments will reach the relevant departments.

Kelsie Print Top

• Frances Floral Crepe Blouse

Service rating : Goods came very quickly
Product: I haven't worn it yet so this is the rating without wearing

Esme Print Dress

Service rating : very efficient helpful and friendly
Product: All great friendly helpful service. Will shop again.

Nicola Fit And Flare Dress

Service rating : I feel the packing of the dress to be awful!
It was in a plastic bag.
I did say to the assistant, I wish I had the dress sent to my home much better packed.
Product: For the amount of money this dress costs. I was disappointed with two things.
Firstly the way it was packed in a plastic bag to be delivered to the store!
When the assistant opened the bag the dress was creased.
The dress was steamed for me.
After collecting the dress and getting home it was all creased again!
Not a good look for a special occasion.

Thank you for leaving feedback. Please allow me to apologise for the way in which your order was packaged and for the subsequent creasing that occurred with the dress. Of course this is by no means our normal level of service and I can appreciate the disappointment caused by this. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments so that this can be looked into further.

Amy Fasincator

Service rating : Just a little over priced for some of the items though
Product: Very happy with fascinator

Daisy Textured Dress

Excellent service great delivery quick and easy to collect. Staff very helpful In Ringwood store.

25-May-2016
Excellent service and excellent staff