Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 81679 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Tilly Leather Wedge Shoes

• Salma Geo Swimsuit

Service rating : Disappointed that I received a text to say the date of delivery as I paid for express delivery. However parcel didn't arrive until the day after and I had waited in all of the previous day. When it arrived the box was damaged.
Product: Really like these. Not too high, comfortable.

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologise for the fact that your delivery exceeded the express period.

This is unacceptable and I have refunded the £5.95 charge for you, which should credit your account within 2-3 working days dependent on your card provider.

I am glad that you like your Tilly Leather Wedge shoes, I will have this passed onto the garment team.

Zen Zip Asymmetric Coat

• Didi Devore Dress

Service rating : I have always found the service from Phase Eight excellent. I have ordered several times online from Ireland, and even when there were problems, they were dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Product: Love the asymmetric detail on the coat - very flattering style.

Klaudia Dress

Service rating : Very pleased with the service received .
Product: Satisfied with the quality of the product.

Henriette Jacket

Service rating : Loved shopping here. Your ladies are so helpful.
Product: Loved it but sadly when I tried it again a week later at home it was too big so returned it but bought something else to replace it.

Remi Zip Front Blouse

• Ambroise Crochet Blouse

Service rating : This company in my eyes can't be faulted as far as the customer is concerned they make every effort to satisfy I had unfortunately to return two tops again no quibble one of the best in the high street and I am very hard to fit so was a bit wary but no problem thank you phase eight
Product: The blouse was lovely but to big

Anna Spot Top

Service rating : Good service, much improved.
Product: Had already bought blue version and liked it so much I bought the grey one.

Beth Tunic Dress

Service rating : I ordered on line and my dress was a available to collect from store within a few days. The staff at Meadowhall are lovely and helpful fetched my dress which I tried on to check it fitted ok. They then wrapped it up for me an I was on my way.
Product: I havent worn it yet but it fits lovely and looks good wth heals dressed up or nice sandals for casual

Fleur Print Dress

Service rating : First time I got something for. Phase eight on line very good service will use it again
Product: Yes it is a lovely dress

Palmer Jacket

• Juno Lace Dress
  • Juno Jacket

Service rating : Efficient delivery
Product: Not suitable, however good fit

Madeline Stripe Dress

Service rating : Ok but fed up with constant sale. Extra 15% too long prefer if not selling reduce again don't keep it going.
Product: The straight line dresses are all too tight on the thighs. I am 8 or 10 not overweight they are cut to narrow. Some of the materials used are too heavy too stiff.. Too many straight lined dresses too many the same.

Eleonora Print Top

• Florin Top

Service rating : Free click and collect is a great service takes a little longer than some stores to come in but service good in store once items arrive.
Product: Lovely top and pattern. Good quality material and true to size although slightly tighter at the top of the arms. Overall really pleased the top looks lovely on and in the sale was a bargain.

Henriette Lace Dress

• Louise Layered Blouse

Service rating : Very good service arrived on time.
Product: Quality excellent, I am a normal size 14 but ordered a 16 as I find Phase Eight sizing slightly smaller but it fits perfectly and a very flattering dress.

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologise foe the condition that your Louise Layered Blouse arrived in.

This is not our usual level of service whatsoever and I will have this queried with the source of your garment.

On a lighter note I am glad to see you were happy with your Henriette Lace Dress!

Betty Crop Trousers

Marguerite Print Dress

• Lois Trousers
  • Berenice Floral Dress

Service rating : Good service but would have preferred to have delivery in one go rather than separately as have to make arrangements to be at home. Efficient service for returned items
Product: Nice material, great fit but arm holes a little tight

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry you find our delivery setup unsuitable.

Regrettably multiple dispatches are often inevitable if various items need to be sourced from different locations.

I do apologise for the inconvenience.

I will also have your comments on your Simone Layered Dress forwarded onto our garment team.

Dalia Drop Waist Dress

Service rating : Good. Easy to use. Fast delivery.
Product: Dress was not up to phase eight standard. Cheap material and no lining.

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you were happy with our delivery service, we expect nothing less!

I apologise that you felt your Dalia Drop Waist dress was not up to our high standards, I will have this queried with our garment team.

Prima Rosa Maxi Dress

Service rating : Really fast. Would definitely order again!
Product: Beautiful dress so happy

Juno Lace Dress

Service rating : The dress arrived badly torn and I received no recompense.
Product: The lace top on top of the dress was badly torn when it arrived

Thank you for your feedback.

I do apologise that your garment arrived in such a condition.

This is not our usual level of service in any way, we pride ourselves on the consistent quality of our clothing.

I can see that my colleague has sourced a replacement for you.

Carrie Stripe Top

• Charlotte Crepe Vest

Service rating : Two items I bought recently in the sale had faults. Because I have used your returns service in the past (which is very good in that it is free), I have noticed that there is nowhere to advise you that items are being returned because they are faulty. As a result I think it likely that you re-send faulty items out to your customers -especially as you ask for them to be returned in their original packaging. It would be useful to be able to request an exchange too, as I had to send back a crepe vest and separately order a smaller size.
Product: Generally I love Phase Eight clothing. The Carrie top fits well and flatters but I was disappointed that there was a tiny hole in the left sleeve which I only noticed on second wearing. I didn't bother trying to return it - instead I stitched it to prevent the whole getting any bigger. A pair of sparkly black trousers that I bought also had 2 pulled threads in them which I pulled through to the inside of the trousers so they didn't show so much.

Thank you for your feedback.

Having read through your comments, I am extremely disappointed to see that our garments arrived in such a condition.

This is not our usual level of service in any way and I can only apologise for this anomaly.

I can assure you that we generally make a conscious effort to not send out faulty returns.

Returns are only sent back out if they are in immaculate condition.

I do apologise that your garments appear to have slipped through this quality control process on this occasion.

If you do have any further queries regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02074714422.

Genie 3d Lace Dress

Service rating : Excellent and efficient service as always
Product: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous , fitted and flattered.

Shantay Rose Print Knit Jumper

• Louise Linen Top
  • Terrie Textured Back Top

Service rating : Good. Delivered as promised and kept notified throughout the process from ordering to delivery
Product: Lovely jumper. Nice fit and good material

Cali Swing Knit Top

Service rating : The service was excellent. I used the click and collect service which enab

The service was excellent. I used click and collect which was quick and made the return of the item effortless.
Product: I have had many items from Phase Eight and have always been delighted with every aspect of them.So it came as a big surprise to try on the jumper and feel the whole fit of it felt wrong. Very disappointing.

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad you found our Click and Collect service efficient, this is something we pride ourselves on.

I am sorry to hear that your

Diamond Weave Pashmina

Service rating : Ladies in Meadow hall very helpful.
Product: Perfect match

Monika Oversized Silk Blouse

Service rating : easy to use website, prompt delivery.
Product: Gorgeous top, fabulous colour.

Nasia Sequin Top

• Nasia Sequin Skirt

Service rating : excellent service
Product: Nice

Janessa Jumpsuit

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Yes the quality and style looked stunning