Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 65700 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Haversham Dress

Service rating : Easy to use and paying with paypal is a bonus
Product: Dress was lovely but returned it because it was a bit too long

Paige Tapework Full Length Dress

Service rating : Easy to order online, delivery within the timeframe indicated when ordering.
Product: Beautiful dress, looks wonderful on, I'm 5ft 6" and the dress is a little on the long side for me so will definitely need high shoes to make it wearable. I'm usually a size 10-12 and the size 12 fits like a glove, can't wait to wear it!

Elsa Silk Maxi Dress

Service rating : Great customer service on the day the lady was excellent but I have not received the dress yet which I paid for 10 days ago. Do you know when it will be arriving?
Product: I have not received it yet!

Lula Lace Dress

Service rating : First time I have ordered from Phase Eight online and found it very easy to do. Would use the online service again.
Product: Ordered this dress for a wedding. Excellent fit and beautiful colour.

17-Jun-2015
The delivery time for my order was excellent and I was kept up to date on the progress of my delivery.

Petula Poncho

Service rating : Nice clear website, easy process and the item turned up within a few days
Product: Nice quality as expected

Abigail Dress

• Angela Fit And Flare Dress
  • Flower Jacquard Top

Service rating : Good service
Product: Dress arrived very creased

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not been entirely delighted with this recent order. We hate to hear of our customer's disappointment and take all feedback very seriously. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments to be looked into further.

Shawl Collar Bolero

Well over 3 weeks for my order to be fulfilled - little or no communication on what was happening. would still be waiting had i not chased.

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that there was such a delay in your order being dispatched and that there was no communication from us regarding this. This is of course not our usual level of service and I can appreciate the disappointment and inconvenience caused. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments to be looked into further.

Abby Maxi Dress

Needed an address at short notice and customer services team and the Liverpool Street store were fantastic

Nicola Print Dress

Service rating : Prompt delivery.
Product: Although the dress looked good and was well made the absence of a zip made it impossible for me to try it on.Shame really as the colour and style was just what I was looking for.

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with this particular dress due to the absence of a zip. I will certainly pass your feedback over to the relevant departments to be looked into further.

Tessa Top

Easy to use website

Evelyn Rose Dress

• Jada Rose Jacquard Jeans
  • Mara Shift Dress

Service rating : I buy quite a few phase eight dresses each season for both work and dancing but disappointed with these 2, I chose for work.
Product: Disappointed with metal bulky zip.

Thanks for your feedback. I am ever so sorry to hear that you have not been entirely delighted with this recent order. We hate to hear of our customer's disappointment and take all feedback very seriously. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments so that future designs can be influenced.

Ariana Boxy Knit Top

• Saskia Slub Top

Service rating : easy to use
Product: nice quality fabric, light & good for summer

Bergamot Dress

Service rating : I had exceptional service from Phase Eight as a whole and esp from Lyndsey from the Swindon shop! Friendly, competent, and anyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me. Brilliant and something that seems to be rare in the UK!
Product: Lovely quality dress! Looking forward to wearing it next week at my sister's wedding!

Nara Rose Dress

Service rating : to long to wait for item (4 weeks) when its in the shops. It arrived to late for the occasion I needed it for
Product: very badly creased. the quality wasn't good it didn't look like a £120 pound dress I wouldn't have paid more than £60 if I am honest. it looked cheap and I am very disappointed

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the dress you purchased from us was disappointing to receive. We at Phase Eight pride ourselves on offering the highest quality garments along with exceptional customer service and understand your disappointment when these standards are not met.

Please be assured that your comments will be passed to the relevant departments.

Viola Jumpsuit

Service rating : Very easy website to use ; both searching & paying
Product: well made and packaged beautifully

Perdy Wrap Dress

Service rating : Dress came quickly nicely packed
Product: Lovely dress and colour but too long and material too heavy for mid summer so returned it

Roselle Woven Top

• Mona Micro Spot Top
  • Lily Canvas Print Tote Bag

Service rating : Efficient quick service
Product: Good quality but very small fit hence returned

Luella Linen Cardigan

Excellent customer service at the end of the phone. Unfortunately the store dispatched the wrong size product and it had to be returned.

Samantha Stripe Cowl Dress

I was disappointed that I had to phone to use my voucher which had been a gift card and I still have not received the P&P refund!

Tessa Top

Quick delivery, and nice packaging

Knitted Shrug

Service rating : The service was excellent and I was kept update all the way through and the item arrived very quickly.
Product: I had to exchange it as there was a small hole on the back at the top near the label - probably a security tag going through. However, the item was exchanged in a local Phase Eight with no problems but I had to get myself to the shop as there didn't appear to be any way to do an exchange on the paperwork I was sent.

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you needed to return your shrug for an exchange as this arrived faulty. Of course this is not the standard of service we condone and I can appreciate the disappointment inconvenience you have been caused. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments so that this matter can be looked into further.

Lara Chiffon Satin Peep Toe Shoes

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Lovely shoes. Ideal for a wedding.

Marcella Spot Jacket

• Marcella Spotty Dress

Service rating : Unfortunately paid for quick delivery did not arrive in time
Product: Good quality

Marcella Spot Jacket

• Marcella Spotty Dress

Service was very good - I was kept up to date re delivery information

Iona Placement Dress