Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 79935 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Fiona Mini Geo Trousers

Service rating : Service was good.
Product: Trousers were a good fit around the waist and hips but too tight on the legs.

Thank you for your feedback.
It's brilliant to hear that overall you were pleased with both our service and the product, which is the standard we strive to maintain.
I do apologise about the fit of the Fiona trousers, all comments of this nature will be passed onto our dedicated garment team.

Hena Crochet Sleeve Top

Service rating : Service of was very good, left the parcel at neighbours which was very good rather than taking back to a sorting Office. Informative of the despatch, delivery. A bit frustrating when ordering a sale item, a couple of days later another e-mail comes with the my item even more reduced
Product: The first top purchased, came it fitted, snuggly, ordered another top came totally different material not as high a quality as the first, different bar codes, looked as though they had used a lower class material, very creased. Fit was far too small and short. To compare the two tops together they were the same design, even the colour was slightly off too. Will be bringing the second top back.

Paloma Lace Dress

Ordered the items in 2 orders 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing . No updates in why the delay and no info in the tracking site

Thanks for your feedback.
I'm sorry to hear about the level of service you received, this is completely unacceptable and this will be passed on to the store's Regional Manager.
I can see that my colleague Danielle has already spoken with you and resolved the issue but I apologise nevertheless.

Isadora Floral Dress

Well this dress arrived far too late so have sent it back as needed it for a function I am waiting for a credit so not so happy with this service always very good in the past

Thanks for your feedback.
I would like to offer you my sincerest apologies with regards to your delivery time, this is not our standard level of service and this will be passed on to our courier service.

Camille Lace Dress

Service rating : Very quick service.
Product: Lovely dress , true to size and colour, I will wear it with my nice black hills for any occasion. Thank you phase eight.

08-Jul-2016
Very good and quick service. Thanks .

Rosabelle Dress

Service rating : Lady was very polite and her advise was very honest
Product: I am very happy with both my dresses they flatter the figure

Lilac Flower Dress

Service rating : Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Product: Really beautiful dress
Well sized and lovely fit.
Was a little creased when taken from packaging.

Zelda Dress

• Sophia Split Hem Top

Service rating : Excellent all round what more can I say...
Product: Fabulous fit. Bought as a work uniform and looks gorgeous. Had loads of great comments. Bought a 2nd!

Flower Print Sling Back Kitten Heels

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Lovely shoes

Victoria Stitch Detail Jeans

Service rating : Great service. Received quickly.
Product: Absolutely gorgeous jeans with very stretchy material which makes it really comfortable but very flattering. I just wish they had them in different colours.

Janessa Jumpsuit

Service rating : Very easy to use website, speedy delivery.
Product: It fit well, was a little long trouser-wise, but very flattering.

Costa Rica Print Dress

Service rating : Rang head office you find our about me order they couldn't track it. Told me they would ring the branch to find out about my order. Popped into the shop on the of Chance to see if my order had arrived. Thankfully it had.
Product: Brilliant fit

Thanks for your feedback.
I'm glad to hear that you were happy with the fit of your Costa Rica Dress and this is always lovely to hear.
We're also sorry to hear about the slight delay with your order arriving in our Newbury store, but it's nice to hear that you have now received your item, and the store had reserved another one for you as it was late on the 30th of June.

Lillie Satin Clutch Bag

Service rating : Good this item! However dress I ordered was badly pressed spoilt the look of dress
Product: Instructions to open would of helped as it was not easy to open initially and you don't want to damage item!

Sinnita Sequin Full Length Dress

Service rating : Good service.
Product: The bottom of the zip did not sit flat without some encouragement. Would have also been good to have seen the split in the dress in the website photographs.

Otherwise beautiful dress that flattered.

Camille Lace Dress

• Lilac Flower Dress

Service rating : Really fast and good service
Product: This product did not fullfill my expectations

Marcie Crossbody Bag

first class service

Lilia Floral Dress

Service rating : Dress was delivered within 48 hours and kept updated on progres of order.
Product: Absolutely love this dress, it is very fitted style and true to size

Amber Suede Bow Court Shoes

• Lucinder Dress
  • Lucinder Jacket

Unfortunately my shoes have not arrived. Poor delivery service

Thanks for your feedback.
I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you encountered with the delivery of your Amber Suede Bow Shoes.
Unfortunately due to where you live your delivery was passed on to a third party courier. Delivery was attempted twice, however if you still haven't received your shoes please call the Customer Services office on 02074714422 and one of our advisors will seek to rectify this for you.

Cindy Batwing Jumpsuit

• Delta Double Layer Dress
  • Lexi Dress

Found the emails re: delivery of online orders to shops, challenging. Turned up at 5:30 one evening and order not yet delivered. Told would arrive before 6.
Took 4 visits to collect my 4 items in 2 parcels.

Thanks for your feedback.
I'm sorry to hear you found our confirmation emails challenging and this will be passed onto our IT team.
I also regret to hear that you were unhappy with our delivery service and this will also be passed on to our couriers.
Your comments regarding our sizing will also be taken on board by our garment team.

Madeline Stripe Dress

Service rating : Easy ordering and prompt delivery
Product: Lovely dress

Celestine Full Length Dress

Service rating : Disappointed I could never get through to the Eastbourne branch by phone for some reason it just rang.?
Product: Great dresses.

Allie V Neck Top

Service rating : Very much improved
Product: Ordered 2 sizes but found even the size 8 was very large

Thanks for your feedback.
It's always lovely to hear our valued customers are happy with our service, so a massive thank you for that.
I'm sorry our sizing wasn't what you expected and this will be passed on to our garment team.

Sophia Split Hem Top

Excellent service as always

Eva Satin Peep Toe Shoes

Service rating : I had good advice from the sales team l wanted a fasinator, bag and shoes to match my out fit got the bag and fasinator but no shoes in my size advised and the shoes were sent to my address in a few days happy with shoes as l had never had shoes sent to me before just a slite mark on side of shoe but happy as in sale xx
Product: Tried good fit looked fabulous with bag and fasinator good match just a mark on side of shoe but over all very happy xx

Butterfly Print Dress

Service rating : Delivery promised for 24 June..... waited in all day.....not done.
Rebooked for 28 June...waited in all day .......but nothing done
Cancelled the order because of this hopeless service.
Product: Will never know....you can't check that which never arrives!

Thank you for your feedback.
I sincerely apologise for the disappointment you encountered with your order, this is not the level of service we expect from our couriers.
Although they are a separate company, this feedback from yourself will be passed on accordingly to their relevant management.