Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 48285 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Shawl Collar Bolero

Service rating : Helpful staff in Edinburgh store ordered my top online for me
Product: Perhaps a little expensive for what it is but looks good hope it washes well

Leona Washed Linen Cardigan

Hermes are not very user friendly, Oasis and Hobbs use DPD who are much better, you can change the delivery date and the give you a one hour window

Angelica Mix Stitch Knit Jumper

• Elana Embroidered Knit Top

Service rating : Found the website easy to follow and the service prompt also the packaging was lovely
Product: This jumper is beautiful it looks good with a long white vest underneath as it is quite short at the front.I will wear it with skinny jeans and gold jewellery.

n/a

Leona Washed Linen Cardigan

• Amrita Slub Cardigan

Service rating : Very quickly
Product: best quality

Saskia Square Front Silk Blouse

Service rating : Sizing is ridiculous do they not consider women with boobs! Unfortunately for them they are not going to go away. I ordered the Evangeline blouse from Debenhams which surprisingly did fit but it was ripped so had to be returned that's why I ordered direct. I have to let you into a secret, even ladies larger than a size 6 and with large boobs like to wear silk!
Product: as above

Thanks for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that the blouse you have purchased was not the correct fit for you. We take all feedback very seriously and will of course pass your comments on to the relevant departments so that this can be investigated further.

Becky Burnout Top

Service rating : reasonable site to use
Product: good top if a little expensive for what it is

Melinda Dress

• Melinda Jacket

Service rating : Staff were really helpful and I would recommend the Old Broad Street branch to colleagues and friends.
Product: Fits really well and it comfortalble. Most important as it is for a Wedding in August.

Lucy Suede Sandals

Service rating : I had to return them because they weren't quite right. The speed of the refund was impressive, as was the freepost return service.
Product: I had to return them because they weren't quite right but they were very good quality and fit.

Bridie Butterfly Top

• Harrietta Joplin Top
  • Pointelle Stripe Joplin Top

Service rating : Loved the way they are packed and how easy you make it too return items.
Product: Felt it was a little thin, the material and it had knots of cotton on the front. Thought a little expensive for the quality. Also felt the back was a little too long.

Thank you for your feedback. I am ever so sorry to hear that you have not been completely delighted with your order. We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality garments and hate to hear back from disappointed customers. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant department so that future designs can be influenced.

Liz Beaded Trim Maxi Dress

Service rating : Very good website
Product: Lovely dress

Alana Silk Pintuck Blouse

Service rating : Unfortunately the courier made a mistake and left the wrong parcel (someone at my work signed for it and was not aware) Your customer help - called Spencer Holdstock - was most helpful in resolving the matter.
Product: A lovely top, well made - can't wait for the good weather to be able to wear it.

Lisette Dress

Service rating : As a first time shopper at Phase Eight, I have found the experience incredibly disappointing. I received my purchase on Friday. Only to receive an email with the dress I purchased three days later discounted by 25 per cent. I tried to return the dress in store only to find that I could not return it because I had paid by PayPal. I wasn't not made aware during the purchasing process that I would be unable to return it in store. If I had, I would have paid by another method. I have know returned the dress at Phase Eight's expense and reordered the dress at the discounted price again at Phase Eight's expense. Would I return again, not at this point in time, Phase Eight need to ensure the payment and returns messages are clear on the website. They also need to be conscious of their marketing materials - do not rub salt in the wounds! And finally, consider the customer journey and experience! Had I been offered a store voucher for the difference, I would have accepted it - it would also mean the money would have been spent in store, now when I received my refund I will consider going elsewhere, unless Phase Eight can convince me otherwise. I look forward to hearing from you.
Product: I did love the dress!

Thanks for your feedback. I am ever so sorry to hear that a dress you purchased was reduced in our sale so shortly after. We appreciate that this causes some frustration and we do apologize for the timing on this occasion.

Stores are unable to accept PayPal purchases back due to security reasons as they have no way of verifying your account. This is advertised on our returns and deliveries section on our website and also on your dispatch note.

Should this problem occur again, we are able to issue a gift card for the difference in price if the item you purchased is reduced during your returns time and is still in stock in the size you purchased. Please contact customer services should this happen to you in the future.

Marianne Dress

• Shawl Collar Bolero

Service rating : easy to use and quick
Product: the dress is beautiful, fits prefect and is just what I was looking for, although I am still waiting for my discount code from customer service as now the dress is reduced by 50% with in two days of me receiving it, they said I would receive and email within 24 hours of my phone call with the code and I haven't as yet so I will be ringing them again today!

29-May-2014
Thank you for your response back to my comments it is very much appriecated, and yes thank you also I have now received my promotional code and have put it to very good use and have now purchase two more items I am also very please with

Good morning Susan,

Thanks for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with the bolero received. We at Phase Eight pride ourselves on offering the highest quality garments and can appreciate your disappointment when these standards are not met. I will of course pass your feedback on to the relevant departments for further investigation.

I hope you have now received your promotional code, please contact customer services should this not be the case.

Kind Regards

Etienne Maxi Dress

• Shawl Collar Bolero

Service rating : Could not fault service in anyway.
Product: A super flattering fit - useful for all occasions.

Knitted Shrug

Efficient delivery and freepost returns

Joanna Jumpsuit

• Harrie Tweed Temple Trousers
  • Violetta Dress

Service rating : Quick delivery, free return service.
Product: Fits well look Elegant

Iona Silk Maxi Skirt

Service rating : delivery not very quick
Product: beautiful skirt, lovely fabric, good value

Rosalie Floral Blouse

Service rating : quick and efficient
Product: very pretty but sadly for me the sleeve design was too tight

Maude Silk Chiffon V-Neck Tunic

Service rating : Parcel was delivered to the wrong place and took a week to arrive.
Product: But returned as it was a whiter shade than I expected. I wanted a creamier colour.

Thanks for leaving feedback for us.

Please accept my apologies that your parcel was delayed due to a problem with delivery. Of course this is not the level of service we condone and your feedback has been escalated to the relevant department so that this can be further investigated. I am also sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the item received.

Trinity Stripe Top

Service rating : Had a number of emails to keep up to date with the delivery time and a phone message, but it was fortunate that I was at home as don't know whether delivery would have been left with a neighbour or not.
Product: However, I have had the same size before and this is probably about a size large and I will have to take in the sides.

Side Ruched Dress

Service rating : Excellent service, nicely packages etc, however, it is a pity there are delivery charges as sites like HouseOfFraser and Debenhams have free delivery over X amount
Product: Very pleased, Phase Eight consistent good quality

Katia Jacket

Service rating : Only down side didn't see option to have goods delivered to my local store.
Product: Didn't try on as colour was wrong shade to match my own dress!

Nicole Dress

Service rating : Disappointed that a week after ordering the Nicole dress it was reduced.
Product: Loved the length and fit of this dress. Just wish the lining underneath was slightly longer.....still keeping it!

Christiana Cross Dye Linen Trousers

• Cut About Long Line Stripe Top

Service rating : Would be excellent if could have found a way of swapping an item for a different size instead of just returning
Product: Returned item as didn't fit

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with the item received. We hate to hear of your disappointment and take all feedback very seriously.

We do hope to be able to offer an exchange service in the future.

I will ensure that your comments reach the relevant department.

Florry Fluffy Tunic