Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 48698 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Skye Linen Longline Jacket

Service rating : Easy to order what I wanted.
Product: I had tried the jacket in my local store, but it was the wrong size. The one I ordered is a perfect fit, very comfortable and stylish. Could be worn with jeans or dresses.

Zoe Zig Zag Tunic

Service rating : Fast easy and convenient
Product: Great fit and excellent value for money

Pixie Pointelle Sequin Jumper

Service rating : Jumper arrived beautifully packaged and reasonably quick
Product: The jumper didn't quite feel the same as the one in the shop it was as if it had been pressed flat and slightly stretched disappointed a bit but have decided to just keep it as it was half price

We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent garment.

We aim to deliver customer satisfaction with all our garments and regret that on this occasion this wasn't the case.

Please be assured that we take all feedback on board and this will be passed to the relevant department to look into further.

Alice Dress

• Shawl Collar Bolero

Service rating : Easy to use site. Liked the way the show items that match the clothing your viewing. Enables you to complete your outfit.
Product: Gorgeous dress, unfortunately it was to big round the armholes for me

Pansy Dress

Service rating : BUT... I saw the dress in my local branch and wanted them to order it in my size so that I could try it on. Instead I realised that I had been persuaded to give my details to fill out an online order on the assistant's ipad. This meant that I was paying up-front for a dress I was not sure I wanted,and needed to go back to the store to collect it
Product: Actually I think you need another rating between good and poor- suggest satisfactory or adequate.

Kaia Stripe Oversize T-Shirt

• Ginette Temple Trousers
  • Tiny Butterfly Top

Service rating : Okay
Product: Poor quality

We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent garment.

Manuela Silk Tunic

Service rating : Very easy to use and very quick delivery
Product: Not very well cut

Phase Eight are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent garment.

Unfortunately some of our fits and cuts do differ slightly from others however we regret that this has led to you being unhappy with your order.

Donna Dress

Service rating : good website easy to navigate, only downside as soon I bought the dress they went on sale in the shops -25%
Product: Good dress, good fit, only downside the fabric was more shiny than I thought and the alternative colour option was not available in store

Manuela Silk Tunic

Service rating : I had to phone around to find the size I required. Customer services arranged for the item to be posted to me via Cardiff Store. I found all Phase Eight assistants that I spoke to helpful, friendly and professional.
Product: I tried on Small at Street but too tight across bust (I am usually size 12) assistants held a size Medium at Debenhams Bristol having travelled to bristol I found this size smaller than the Small I previously tried on. At home phoned. Several phase Eight stores and assistant at Clifton told me Cardiff has a Large, phone Cardiff to hold this item for me (as it was Saturday PM) and on Monday contacted Customer Services to paid and arrange posting. I love my Tunic but the sizes differ from garment to garment very frustrating and time consuming when you really want to obtain the item.

Ida Rose Dress

Service rating : I was kept informed regularly of the status of my order. It arrived within the stated time.
Product: Size and fit excellent. True representation of the print on the dress appears on the product page on the internet.

Alyssa Lace Dress

Service rating : Very helpful, sought out in store a dress I wanted whih was sold out online and called me back so I could purchase it over the phone. Really impressed with how helpful staff were
Product: Great style, good fit, good quality dress

Capri Dress

Service rating : Arrived on time & securely packaged
Product: Basically liked the dress but was a little longer than expected & somewhat 'snug' over the tummy for a size 16 (bustline / underarms fitted rrasonably well)

Butterfly Faith Top

Service rating : Very good service it was very nicely packaged-
Product: Very nice quality very pleased- but it would be nice if they would do bigger sizes-

Liv Spot Dress

Service rating : Website works well and easy to navigate
Product: Dress even better than the description

Jeannie Jacket

Very fast efficient service

Kristen Stretch Dress

Service rating : Excellent service and delivery
Product: Beautiful dress and perfect fit

Lucia Weave High Heel Shoes

Service rating : Quick delivery. Beautifully packaged, as always from Phase Eight.
Product: Love the shoes. Bought them to go with a Phase Eight black and champagne tapework dress and they are perfect. :-)

Christie Cardigan

Service rating : Very user friendly
Product: Very good product

Freya Tapework Dress

• Suzy Lace Dress

Excellent couldn't fault either service ie receiving or returning goods.

Colette Sequin Full Length Dress

Service rating : Great nicely packaged
Product: Would be nice to see some one like me who is a size 18 in some dressesc

Great service

Great service

Elana Embroidered Knit Top

Service rating : Very poor will not use again
Product: Not received despite contacting courier and phase eight no response

Please accept our apologies for the delay you experienced with your order which I can see has now been refunded.

All deliveries should be carried out in a timely and efficient manner and we regret that our delivery company weren't able to provide this level of service on this occasion.

Please be assured we will be investigating this incident further with our Delivery Company and thank you for your custom.

Harriet Wide Leg Trousers

Contacted customer service as I wanted Harriet trousers for an interview 2 days late, they sourced them for me and assured me they would arrive the next day ( I had explained why I wanted them) However the next day I found out that they still had not been dispatched, making it impossible for them to arrive in time for my interview .
I was understandably angry as I had been assured that they would arrive on time ( the whole point of ordering them)
Customer services did not seem particularly sorry either . The whole thing caused me a lot of stress and anxiety.

I have looked into this matter for you and unfortunately our delivery service can take 3-5 working days to be delivered however I do sincerely apologise for the disappointment this has caused.

I can see that your order has now been refunded for you and hope this arrived back into your account promptly.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact our team

Ida Rose Dress

Service rating : Service, online and in shop, was of the highest standard. Phase 8 was recommended to me, and I will certainly recommend it to others. Was particularly impressed that, when I exchanged my original purchase for a different size some days after my initial order, I was refunded 25% as dresses had been reduced in that week!
Product: Beautifully made and looks gorgeous. Also lends itself to a variety of colours in a jacket, if required. Dress is such a simple and elegant design that it can be worn for either special occasions (e.g. weddings) or for other, less formal, events.

Adrianne Lace Dress

Service rating : The site is very easy to use and delivery was very prompt.
Product: love the dress. I'm not very tall so i need to have it shortened, otherwise i'm very pleased.

Tara Wedge Sandals