Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 73338 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Linen Tassle Top

• Jeannie Pom Pom Scarf
  • Candice Necklace

Service rating : As expected
Product: Returned, fabric not as expected.

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that the material of the Linen Tassle Top was not as you had expected. I will raise this issue with our web-team, so that we can ensure that our garments are portrayed online as accurately and clearly as possible. I am very sorry that the Candice Necklace arrived in less than perfect condition; this is really not the level of service we condone, and the incident will be raised with our dispatch team accordingly.

Bruges Print Dress

Service rating : really quick
Product: good fit - true to size - I may have to shorten it but that's my problem !!

Elena Suede Peep Toe Shoes

• Elena Suede Bow Clutch Bag

Service rating : quick delivery had them delivered to the upper mall merry hill west midlands and the staff in there were lovely
Product: shoes were as they looked on line so l was please good quality

Lili Longline Cardigan

• Siena Hairclip

Service rating : Very quick and arrived beautifully packaged
Product: Have two others in different colours

Prima Rosa Maxi Dress

Service rating : good web site and very prompt delivery
Product: brilliant quality but sadly it didn't fit me

Beverly Blouson Dress

Service rating : excellent quality and service
Product: excellent quality

Miranda Silk And Jersey Blouse

• Enya Jacquard Trousers
  • Lily Print Soft Trousers

Service rating : Arrived quickly well packaged
Product: Body fitted sleeves much too tight

Beatrice Longline Top

• Sandra Top

Service rating : delivery service has been poor in the past but appears to be improving lately.
Product: lovely colour but small fitting

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that the Beatrice Top came up on the small-side. We normally advise that our garments are 'true to size', so it is concerning to hear that this seems not to be the case with this particular item. Accordingly, I will raise this with our buying and design teams for review.

Kind regards,

Melinda Sheer Knit Jumper

Service rating : Really happy with the delivery
Product: Love the top and how lovely it was packaged will be using phase eight online in the future thanks for good service

Ada Wrap Tunic

• Catrina Top
  • Lua Silk Blouse

Always helpful and great quality clothing

Juno Lace Dress

Service rating : parcel arrived within two days and was in a box
Product: love the dress good quality material and a great fit

Elizabeth Dress

Service rating : Lovely dress am wearing it on a wedding
Product: It's excellent good fitting and quality

Eden Printed Dress

Service rating : the service was excellent
Product: .I love the dress, I just wish I could buy skirts of similar style as the dresses

Hydrangea Print Top

• Miranda Silk And Jersey Blouse

Service rating : Express delivery worked and arrived on time
Product: Good fit and soft material

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback, and I'm sorry that you were not pleased with the Miranda Blouse, which came up excessively small. It's very important that our garments be portrayed online as accurately as possible, and I am sorry that this was not the case here. Please be assured that I will raise your comments with both our garment technicians and our web-team for investigation.

Kind regards,

Amber Suede Bow Court Shoes

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: But very disappointed as needed a 31/2 . A 3 too small and the 4 too big. Had been looking at these shoes from the moment they appeared on your website. So 1/2 sizes would be good if you can, I always have this problem.

Eva Satin Peep Toe Shoes

Service rating : Easy to use. Quick delivery!!
Product: Great fit. Comfortable to wear. Beautifully posh!

Juno Lace Dress

Packaging was terrible. Expensive dress arrived in a very crushed split box. Presumably fault of carrier. Not good

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sincerely sorry to hear of the manner in which your order arrived to you. This is most disappointing indeed. It is out policy to ensure that our garments are packaged perfectly prior to dispatch, and I will raise this matter with the relevant courier, as it seems that more care should have been taken in the handling of your parcel.

Julie Double Layer Dress

• Ellie Jacket

Service rating : Very efficient. Well packed.
Product: Just what I need for a wedding in June. Looks great.

Gianna Lace Dress

Service rating : First class service came on time
Product: Apart from a few loose threads the dress fitted perfectly

Verity Ankle Boots

Service rating : Phase Eight online is very good. Easy to use site, fast delivery, easy returns with very prompt re-imbursement.
Would use again.
Product: The Verity Ankle Boots are a beautiful style. excellent quality.

Sybil Spot Wrap Dress

• Elisa Top

Service rating : Prompt delivery, good email comms
Product: Stunning! Picked a 14 as I am a 14 hip and a 12 top so it's slightly big on top but a beautiful and versatile dress, I will wear it a lot

Thanks for this feedback, and I'm sorry that you were not pleased with the fabric of the Elisa Top. I can appreciate that a thicker material is sometimes preferable, and I will pass forward your comments to our design and buying teams at Head Office.

Magda Denim Dress

• Melinda Asymmetric Knit Top

Service rating : Excellent service alway receive deliveries if not on time before delivery date.
Product: Stretch fabric comfortable and easy wearing.

Daisy Textured Dress

I ordered two dresses and when I did they where both in stock but after a couple of days I got a message telling that one was not avalable. It was the one I wanted most! I might not have bought the outherone if I had knewn that the first one was not avalable!��

Saphire Tunic Dress

Service rating : Swift and professional thank you
Product: Couldn't get the dress locally and found the on line service at the same sale price. Excellent and delighted not only with the dress but also the service

Paige Tapework Full Length Dress

Service rating : the delivery was late and I struggled a lot to get it delivered to me in time and dealing with some one who says they can't guarantee delivery and timing - it was very unprofessional.
Product: I love it, it is just very very long in comparison to another phase eight dress in the same range and size

Thanks for this feedback and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with this order, due to a late dispatch. I can appreciate the frustration caused, and I will raise the matter with the relevant store accordingly. I can see that the express delivery charge has now been refunded, and I am pleased you are happy with your Paige Dress. However, I will pass forward your comments regarding the length of the garment to our Head Office technicians, as it is important that we ensure consistency across the brand.