Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 89845 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Established in London, in 1979, with a single boutique store, Phase Eight today is an incredible success story, with over 500 points of sale globally. Since launching internationally in 2012, the brand has rapidly expanded to include 200 stores and concessions across 22 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. When it launched, Phase Eight’s philosophy was to create an original, design-led brand offering a premium shopping experience for women who are looking for modern, stylish and considered day, work and occasion wardrobes. These are core values that are still passionately upheld today, and have played a key role in driving the worldwide success of Phase Eight.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Claireen Printed Full Length Dress

Service rating : The order process was good and the deliver to shop service was also good.
Product: The dress was lovely but when I saw it I realised it was not completely right for the occasion I wanted it for.

Juno Lace Dress

Service rating : I am made up they supported me getting my mother of the bride dress. It was end of season and I love it. Nottingham store only had size 10 and I needed a 12. After a lot of searching and telephone and emails they sent me a list of all the stores and outlets that had stock. I rang and rang and got jackpot in Somerset outlet. I paid customer services and within 2-3 days I had my dress. Thank you so much.x
Product: Beautiful love it. Good quality and lovely design. I think it should go on season again.

Saffron One Shoulder Full Length Dress

Service rating : Excellent service, parcel dispatched next day
Product: Good quality material and perfect fit. Exactly as shown on the picture

Gracie Hairclip

Service rating : Clear website info, rapid delivery, free postage!
Product: Exactly what I've been looking for to finish off outfit (dress and jacket from Phase Eight) for my daughter's wedding.

Danessa Dress

• Meredith Blouson Dress

Excellent. Lovely staff in Wimborne Phase Eight

Bridget Brushstroke Print Dress

Service rating : Easy to order & collect from my favourite Phase Eight Store, as they didn't have this in stock.
Product: Lovely Dress ��

Dress Eight

Service rating : Easy to order, excellent communication etc & quick delivery
Product: I love this dress coat - it is for a wedding in March and it is just what I was looking for. Thank you

Genie 3d Lace Dress

Service rating : I ordered the same dress twice in different sizes (over the phone and online). The online purchase was quick and easy and I'm happy that £50 is your threshold for free delivery as I hate paying for delivery unless I need it next day.

The King Street store was very helpful in letting me know which stores had the other size I wanted and informed me that customer services could assist in the purchase of the dress over the phone. It was also easy to do a mail order and I'm happy I could collect both dresses from the King St instead of them being sent to my house.
Product: Lovely dress, great quality and length. I like the shade of green too.

Juniper Two Layer Floral Dress

Service rating : Terrific service, easy to order online
Product: Very happy with product, great fit, great price

Valentine Jacket

I was extremely impressed by the service in store. The assistant was very knowledgeable.

Bellona Waterfall Coat

Service rating : Came promptly and beautifully packaged
Product: It's such a nice fit ... waterfall style and looks v smart. So good that we've already got 6 of these coats for family ��

April Jacket

Service rating : i SPOKE TO A VERY NICE LADY OVER THE PHONE AND SHE PUT MY ORDER THROUGH IMMEDIATELY
Product: THE PRODUCT WAS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED

Melinda Asymmetric Jumper

• Rhona Roll Neck Top

Service rating : All arrived ssfely
Product: Good fit - looks great with long white shirt underneath

Porcelain Print Dress

Service rating : Very prompt delivery and it was useful to be informed by text and email that it was on it's way. Thank you. My dress was packaged in a box and very few creases in it when I took it out.
Product: Lovely dress. Very flattering and comfortable being stretch material. I bought it for a wedding in France this year, so looking forward to wearing it. True to size and a perfect length. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you Phase Eight!

Iniga Waterfall Knitted Cardigan

Service rating : Very reliable
Product: Very reliable

Bianca Bird Print Dress

Service rating : Good
Product: Lots of compliments received on the dress, really lovely fit

Darina Printed Dress

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: Nice fabric, comfortable fit and flattering style

Brush Stroke Top

• Ola Faux Fur Snood
  • Cecilia Tassle Necklace

Service rating : Excellent service all items always beautifully wrapped and delivered within a reasonable time
Product: Beautifully made and very comfortable

Hanan Lace Dress

• Salma Knit Jacket

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: Very pleased with the dress

10-Feb-2017
Very good.

I am happy to hear that you delivery service was very good this is always fantastic to hear.

In regards to your item i am sorry to hear that the item was not up to your expectations, i do hope if this was returned the refund is with you very soon.

Many Thanks
Emma

Leora Leaf Print Dress

• Sadie Stripe Dress

Service rating : Ordering is easy and delivery is quick. Very good service.
Product: Very poor cut , not even cut on both sides of arms. Poor quality of material.

I am happy to hear that you found the ordering and delivery process to a good standard this is great to hear.

I do hope that if you are returning the items this is done with ease.

Many Thanks
Emma

Becky Lace Dress

Service rating : It arrived well protected
Product: Present not required, appreciate the efficiency of your returns service

Ella Pleated Sleeveless Blouse

Service rating : Easy ordering process and very quick delivery - just right!
Product: Beautiful style, very flattering and easy to wear

Calandra Chevron Puffer Jacket

Service rating : Excellent fast service well packaged
Product: Lovely colour, makes a change grom black and grey and very stylish

Dress Five