Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 56720 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good

Product: Love the fabric, colour & design

26-Jan-2015
easy process & excellent friendly staff & great delivery system

Ribbon Stretch Dress

Service rating : Very good service in finding this dress in a store.
Product: Although it was too short for me so I would have preferred it to be a little more fitted at the bottom and longer.

Barbara Burnout Dress

• Fabia Embroidered Fit And Flare Dress

Service rating : Very good service, although took a while.
Product: Poor fit as this is the normal size I have from phase eight and this was so tight under the bust that it was uncomfortable, but very loose at the top. A shame as it was a lovely dress.

Angela Fit And Flare Dress

Service rating : The web site is easy to use, my order was delivered promptly.
Product: Size 12 is usually just right, this dress was big around the middle so I am having it altered. The dress fits perfectly, everywhere else.

Constance Dress

Service rating : Service was spot on - arrived quickly, well packaged.
Product: Excellent fit, really pleased with purchase.

Savannah Lace Maxi Dress

• Tammy Lace Dress

I am a quite disappointed with the delivery service, I placed my order Monday 12th Jan, you only dispatched Thursday 15th Jan. On Wednesday 21st Jan I received a message on my home phone number from yourselves to say items will be delivered that day. I checked with my local Hermes delivery guys and they said the parcel was in the van and I should get them that day. Come Friday 23rd no parcel still had arrived I stood in the shippers office for a half an hour whilst they searched the van, they were very helpful and found my parcel. We did experience some bad weather around the weekend of 16th 17th 18th and I appreciate I live in a remote area, but had these items been dispatched sooner the process could have been much quicker.11 day delivery is not that great!!

Leonora Tapework Full Length Dress

Service rating : The on-line service is very good as is the website. the dress took longer to arrive than expected and the tracking service did not appear to work so I could not track the parcel.
Product: It is a lovely dress however it was too clingy for my taste. If it had been a straight dress that would have been perfect. The sleeves were lovely as was the material. The length was perfect. I ended up buying a dress from House of Fraser that was straight.

Honor Draped Dress

• Lucy Suede Sandals

Service rating : EASY TO USE SITE
Product: LOVE IT

Broadway Sequin Full Length Dress

Service rating : Beautifully packaged evening dress. Arrived within a few days.
Product: Fabulous evening dress. Thought it would not fit me when I got it out of the box because I am busty but I was very pleasantly surprised. Size 10 fitted my curves like a glove. Beautifully made and fully lined. Even though I am only 5ft 4in. tall was not too long in high heels. Very sexy dress on. Husband loves me in it! Can't wait to go somewhere special in it.

Peta Puffer Coat

Service rating : As I had not shoped on line before I found it straight forward and the lady I spoke with very helpful
Product: Excellent good fit very pleased with it and so lovely and warm

Ronni Rugby Stripe Tunic

• Windsor Floral Top

Service rating : great service and packaging - no problem returning one item.
Product: Jumper very large for size 14 had to return.

Sinita Miracle Support Dress

Service rating : The goods are always beautifully wrapped and arrive in good time I always phone for my order and always get good customer service
Product: th sinita dress was very comfortable to wear, I have a lot of phase eight dresses and are of good quality, I bought this dress in the sale but would not have paid full price for this one as I felt the material was not of the best quality, however is a wee dress I would wear to work and as I said comfortable to wear.

Grace Embroidered Satin Court Shoes

• Sandra Hair Piece
  • Grace Embroidered Clutch Bag

Had problems chasing my order online,and when it was delivered it was very late at night.

25-Jan-2015
Ordered shoes ,bag and hair piece from Phase eight online and ordered a phase eight dress from John Lewis online at the same time JohnLewis delivery was here the next day.Phase eight took 6 days.

Rosie Tapework Dress

Service rating : Really easy to use and website is clear as well being well set out. The delay in item getting to the store was longer than I expected but I would use the service again and just plan for that in future. Good experience all round.
Product: Beautiful well made dress that was exactly what I expected from the picture.

Clemmie Printed Dress

Service rating : very efficient
Product: love my dress

Edie Gingham Blouse

Service rating : Delivered in good time & easy to return in store
Product: Usually like phase eight clothes but not this top on receipt

Faye Fur Trim Parka Coat

Service rating : Quicker delivery to store would be better
Product: Product not quite what I was looking for. Service on return was extremely good. Sales person very helpful trying to find something more suitable.

Michelle Tartan Dress

• Carlie Cowl Knit Dress

Service rating : Efficient
Product: Expensive though. The sale price was right.

Carmen Silk Blouse

On line service great but the shop assistant in Cheltenham where I collected from was rather rude and patronising. Other than the email I got from on line to say my purchase was delivered to this shop. I had no confirmation from the shop. I collected my purchase 7 days after initial email.

Amity Bird Dress

• Alexandra Print Dress

Service rating : Prompt response to my queries and fast delivery.
Product: Lovely quality and style but it fitted badly with too much material ruched at the back. Had to send it back.

Long Sleeve Becca Batwing Jumper

Sent wrong size.

Chloe Check Jumper

Service rating : very good
Product: just what I wanted

Aveline Layered Silk Tunic

Service rating : Online service good, fairly fast and efficient. Although I have not had an acknowledgement of the returned product yet
Product: Too small, poor quality silk, colour not as it looked on website

Dawn Lace Dress

• Sinita Miracle Support Dress

Service rating : Excellent service the packaging is great and del is spot
on
Product: Lovely dress unfortunately didn't suit me

Christiana Cross Dye Linen Trousers

• June Jersey Waist Linen Trousers

Service rating : Courier delivered to wrong address, going to take up to two weeks for them to be delivered to me.
Product: Not yet received