Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 75238 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Alana Frill Satin Kitten Heel Shoes

Easy to order on line.

Ines Oversized Shirt

Service rating : Efficient Online and efficient delivery but a pity the shop had only 2 assistants, one of whom was upstairs where the shirt was so I had to wait until she could come down. You need more assistants in the Bath (2 storey) shop.
Product: Just was I need for my holiday in Malta - loose so good over a bathing costume

Christabel Cape Dress

Service rating : excellent service
Product: beautifull, sexy

Tamiko Lace Dress

Service rating : They kept in touch with us all the time so we were aware of what was happening.
Product: It looks lovely on.

Mae Rose Dress

• Una Ruched Dress

Great products and good returns policy; just a shame that all the dresses I ordered didn't fit me well.

Eden Printed Dress

Service rating : A wide range of exciting, well designed products. Easy to use website.
Product: I love the dress but the delivery service was appalling. The address on the despatch note was correct however the address printed on the DHL label attached to the parcel was incorrect. I called Phase 8 and was told the parcel had been deliver to a house in the next street. Luckily I was able to retrieve the dress. I'm a new customer and despite liking the product this sort of service will dissuade me from ordering again.

Salma Knit Jacket

Service rating : Efficient ordering in store.
Product: Could not accept jacket which had several snags and underarm stains, obviously a used item. ��

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with the Salma knit jacket. Here at Phase Eight we pride ourselves on excellent quality garments so I will make sure to pass on your comments regarding the faults onto our relevant teams to ensure this does not get sent again in this condition. If you do have any further queries or wish to reorder then please do not hesitate to get in contact again.

Catherine Jacket

Service rating : Easy to order and it was delivered quickly
Product: The jacket was tight even though I usually wear that size of jacket from Phase Eight

Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the Catherine jacket. Here at Phase Eight we pride ourselves on excellent quality garments so I will make sure to pass on your comments regarding the sizing onto our relevant teams to ensure future improvements are made. If you do have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in contact again.

Marie Hat

Service rating : Arrived promptly
Product: The hat is lovely but unfortunately not quite the right colour so I will be returning it

Violette Fascinator

Service rating : Great speed of delivery
Product: Lovely cut, very flattering. N

Nanette Print Dress

Service rating : Simple to use and very efficient
Product: Love it!

Claudette Crush Dress

Very happy with the service, will use again.

Edita Rose Dress

I first went to your store and regrettably they did not have my size. A very helpful assistant went on line and found what I need. She arranged everything for me and placed the order. An excellent service

Double Layer Necklace

Service rating : Easy to order and delivered within 2 working days
Product: Lovely, good quality, only problem it likes to keep getting tangled

Lizzy Floral Dress

Excellent service from Jo and Jenny at the Beverley store. Very helpful and sorted out one or two queries with my online order .

Bobbi Suede Clutch Bag

Service rating : Excellent service prompt and easy to use website
Product: Lovely clutch bag very pleased with it

Norma Floral Burnout Dress

Service rating : Staff I have had dealings with have been friendly and helpful
Product: Beautiful dress but both dresses I had sent to me were faulty, they were ripped at the seams - where was their quality control? Regards the second dress that was sent to me, as soon as I opened the tissue paper I saw the rip in the material - I feel the person who sent it would also have seen it as it was so obvious

Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with the Normal floral burnout dress. Here at Phase Eight we pride ourselves on excellent quality garments so I will make sure to pass on your details of receiving the items with faults onto our relevant teams to ensure this does not happen again. If you do have any further queries then please do not hesitate to get in contact again.

Hattie Dress

Service rating : OK
Product: Sizing bad - usually a size 12 fit and have tried the 12 and now the 14 in this dress and have still not got a good fit. Will be returning this item

Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the Hattie dress. Here at Phase Eight we pride ourselves on excellent quality garments so I will make sure to pass on your comments regarding the sizing onto our relevant teams to ensure future improvements are made. If you do have any further queries then please do not hesitate to get in contact again.

Pietra Silk Dress

Service rating : Great site, which I use often.
Product: Love the dress, was a risk it may have been too small, but thankfully it's perfect!

Juno Lace Dress

Dress was thrown over the garden wall in the pouring rain packaged only in some tissue paper and a paper carrier bag. Dress was totally ruined. Only found out it was delivered by the delivery e-mail. They need to get some lessons from John Lewis.

Thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent order. Here at Phase Eight we pride ourselves on excellent customer services so I will make sure to pass on your comments regarding the poor delivery onto our relevant teams, including the external couriers, to ensure this process is imminently improved. If you do have any further queries then please do not hesitate to get in contact again and I apologise for the inconvenience.

Maisie Linen Kaftan Top

Service rating : Arrived on time and kept me posted.
Product: Lovely design and good quality.

Elsie Disc Fascinator

• Poppy Lace Bow Clutch Bag
  • Poppy Lace Bow Peep Toe Shoes

Service rating : Ordering on line was fine, but obviously I fell foul of the idiot who sent my Fascinator out with no protection other than a plastic bag, so by the time it had been delivered, it was ruined and I certainly wont be able to wear it......in fact I am pretty certain that the Charity shop would even reject it.
Product: The Fascinator could have been lovely, but it was delivered in a plastic bag and so arrived in a crumpled mess. I have tried to smooth the crease marks out, but they are too deeply embedded.

25-Apr-2016
I contacted Phase Eight this morning to tell them about the Fascinator and to ask for either a replacement or my money back. I haven't received any response so far!

27-Apr-2016
It is now Day THREE and I have still not heard from your Customer Service Team regarding the crumpled and totally unfit for purpose fascinator that was delivered to me in a plastic bag.

Thank you for the feedback. I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the arrival of your Elsie disc fascinator. Here at Phase Eight we pride ourselves on excellent quality garments and accessories and wish for the packaging to also represent this. I will make sure to pass on your comments regarding the poor condition upon arrival of the fascinator onto our relevant teams to ensure this does not happen again. If you do have any further queries regarding returning this item or anything else then please do not hesitate to get in contact again.

Noreen Dress

Service rating : very prompt service and free returns
Product: please with purchase

Julie Double Layer Dress

Service rating : Easy to use!
Product: Perfect for my wedding in a registry office, can't wait to wear it but have 6 months yet!! Couldn't risk there not being something similar available nearer the time so HAD TO HAVE IT NOW!!!

Cori Leather Menorcan Sandals

• Amber Frill Hem Top

Laurence was super helpful.