Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.com has been compiled from 78988 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.com

Lola Linen Tabard

• Isla Embroidered Blouse

Service rating : Speedy delivery, well packaged.
Product: Loved this tabard, especially as it was in the sale. It will be great to wear this summer. Simple, cool and classy.

Emmalee Double Trench Puffer Coat

Service rating : Pick up in store not a problem!
Thank you !
Product: Beautiful coat .. It's what I've been looking for . It's taking time over the Internet to find. So happy when I spotted so I bought two . Very happy ����

Savannah Lace Full Length Dress

Service rating : Took 7 days for the item to be delivered to the store and too late for the event. John Lewis do free next day delivery to a store
Product: Too much fabric touched around the waist so made a slim woman lose her waist. Not all middle
Aged women have bellies to hide

Thank you for your feedback. I'm ever so sorry to hear that you've not been pleased with this particular order. We are unfortunately unable to compete with the likes of John Lewis at this time but are hoping to be able to provide an express click and collect option in the future.

I am sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with the dress purchased. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments so that this can be looked into further.

Sheena Twist Knit Top

• Sophia Split Hem Top
  • Tara Roll Neck Top

Service rating : Excellent quick service
Product: Loved the top, just didn't think it suited me

Leyla Fascinator

Service rating : No message to tell me that my item was ready for collection.
Product: Love love love it!

Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased to see that you are thrilled with this item. I do apologise that you were not notified of your order arriving into store. We have been made aware of an issue with some of the automated emails not being received but am pleased to confirm that this has been fixed.

Kimono Sleeve Maxi Dress

• Dita Double Layer Top

Service rating : Great service fast delivery
Product: Lovely dress

Kylie Spot Top

A quicker delivery service to store for pick up would be preferred, as other retailers offer next day to store.

Dahlia Floral Dress

• Lexus Lace Knit Dress

Service rating : As always a good prompt service., but the parcel tracking facility does not work.
Product: The dress is gorgeous but the lining is poorly attached and makes the zip sit badly. Item had to be returned. I would have preferred an option for replacement rather than refund.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm ever so sorry to hear that you have not been entirely delighted with this particular garment. It is always disappointing to receive negative reviews but we appreciate the comments you have provided and will ensure these are used to influence future buying decisions.

Nancy Floral Dress

Service rating : Lovely packaging of the clothes
Product: Lovely fit but I didn't like the pattern -too floral!

Rebecca Lace Dress

Service rating : Quick ,nicely packaged.
Product: Fitted fine .looked awful on me sadly

Betty Crop Trousers

• Amina Darted Jeggings

Good service and good quality products

Fast

Valetta Jacket

Service rating : Click and collect worked well. Shop was cooperative about trying on and returning the one which didn't fit (ordered for choice).
Product: Looked much better on than i imagined but maybe a bit overpriced?

Poppy Lace Bow Peep Toe Shoes

Service rating : To be honest, I've only been really impressed once, the very first time 2 years ago, when I used Phase Eight online. My order then was quick and beautifully packaged. Since then I've had issues with deliveries, quality of goods and vast differences in prices charged online to what was shown on the items when received.
Product: Bad fit, miles too big. Disappointed, I was expecting shoes to be pink, but only the trims were pink, the lace area was pale yellow which I was totally not expecting. Sorry had to return the shoes and matching handbag, unable to wear with my Wedding outfit.

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for your disappointment on this occasion. We hate to hear when our customers are let down and take all feedback on board. Please be assured that your comments will be passed to the relevant departments to be looked into further.

It is concerning to hear that you have experienced more than one issue with a recent Phase Eight order and will take this up with the appropriate teams.

Joanna Sequin Wedding Dress

Service rating : Arrived beautifully packaged with padded hanger and dress cover
Product: Fitted like a glove and feels amazing. Heavy ( not in a bad way) and so sparkly!
Will need to be taken up as 5'4" and dress clearly designed for an Amazonian ;)
Slight gripe is that I can see that some of the bead work will need to be secured.
Gorgeous dress. Thank you

Service rating : The service was excellent
Product: It fits really well

Renee Spot Dress

• Chantay Rose Print Dress

Service rating : Easy to use & navigate.
Product: Love this dress, great style

Sanita Buckle Ankle Boots

Service rating : I find Ph.8's service excellent. They make returning an item easy which for me is good. Having moved from Sevenoaks where I had an amazing two floor Ph. 8 to Torquay where I have no Ph. 8 only Debenhams who only do a small selection and never have my size. All my clothes shopping is now done online.
Product: This is my second pair. As they were in the sale I've bought them for this winter. The sole I find is thin but I get them resoled before I wear them.

Nina Woven Mix Dress

Service rating : Staff at Victoria Square Belfast ordered dress online for me. Very helpful and friendly. Would order online again if can't get what I want in store.
Product: Lovely dress. Very comfortable and flattering

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Scoop Neck Tee

Service rating : Very good web site
Product: I had to send it back as they were too small.i am always a size 16 with phase 8 and was disappointed with this fit

Thank you for you feedback. I'm ever so sorry to hear that you've not been pleased with this particular item due to the sizing. We hate to hear of our customer's disappointment and take all feedback very seriously. Please be assured that your comments will reach the relevant departments so that this can be looked into further.

Lois Trousers

Beautiful clothes. Always well made and packaged nicely

Lillie Satin Clutch Bag

Service rating : Easy use website and helpful as it displayed matching items.
Product: Ordered this as a matching item for outfit I had bought. Was as anticipated and although not used it yet, appears to be of reasonable quality.

Juno Jacket

• Theodora Scuba Dress

Service rating : every thing was excellant . staff was very helpful
Product: like fitting and material