Phase Eight Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Phase Eight Online

Feedback for www.phase-eight.co.uk has been compiled from 62434 Customer Reviews

• 18/10/2011
  • Phase Eight was started in 1979 by Patsy Seddon who opened a small boutique in Wandsworth, South London. As a mother of young children Patsy found it impossible to find clothes that satisfied a sophisticated taste, but were affordable and practical, so she designed her own range, which was the beginning of Phase Eight. The name Phase Eight comes from a combination of P.Hayes - the maiden name of Patsy and Eight - derived from the address of our first boutique - 8 Bellevue Terrace. Phase Eight is an original, design led Brand that has grown in strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.phase-eight.co.uk

Suzanna Jacket

Service rating : Very quick efficient service.
Product: Loved the jacket but had 2 marks on it so that's the reason I returned it. Will order another one when they are in stock.

Una Textured Linen Blouse

Service rating : Fast delivery. Well packaged.
Product: Very cool - bought specifically to wear in the warmer weather. Lovely soft colour.

Delilah Jacquard Dress

Dress delivered on time, person I spoke to on the phone was a bit stand offish with her attitude, however, clothes are very nice and good value when on sale. Hope my refund appears also on time as the dress was too big. Outlet in Northallerton were excellent and couldn,t have been anymore helpful.

Clem Print Top

Service rating : Efficient delivery
Product: Good sizing nice fabric

Seymour Lace Dress

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent service

Palazzo Trousers

Service rating : Took too long for item to get to store for pick up. Other retailers are much quicker.
Product: FABRIC GOOD BUT FIT VERY CLINGY NOT SUITABLE - RETURNED TO STORE

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your recent Phase-Eight order. I will pass along your feedback regarding the delivery times to our management team.

We are also sorry to hear that the item was not suitable on this occasion. I will pass along your feedback regarding the fit to the design team

Cecily Burnout Top

Product arrived quickly.

Chevron Lace Top

Service rating : good descriptions and illustrations of products and easy to use website.
Product: Very pretty top and excellent quality. The first time I wore it, it felt so comfortable and I had lots of complimentary comments.

Amelia Over-Print Lace Dress

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Beautiful dress as always

Sally Tulle Wedding Dress

My parcel was stolen from the delivery driver - but neither Phase 8 nor Hermes told me, I had to find out myself and contact them to work out what happens next. Sadly my dress is out of stock and they have to cancel my order.

Thank you for your feedback.

We apologise that your order was listed as stolen by the courier company. Unfortunately we were not made aware of the incident until after your call. We did try and locate a replacement through stores for you but unfortunately the item had sold out. We apologise again for any inconvenience caused and can assure you we will pass along your feedback.

Laura Dress

Service rating : I was not very impressed with the service becasue of the roundabout way of ordering. I saw something I wanted in the store in West Quay but not in my size, Southampton, and was told the only way to order it was to give my phone number and wait for a call - which didn't come for well over a week. I wanted to be able to pay there and then in the store but had to wait for someone to ring me and pay them. I will not be using this service again
Product: sadly it had two very small but visible biro type marks on it!

Thank you for your feedback.

We aim to respond to all customer emails within 3 working days. During the sale we experienced a high volume of calls and emails and we apologise that this delayed us locating the item and contacting you. I will pass your feedback along to the management team.

Petite Rosa Tapework Dress

Service rating : The service is brilliant, any email questions are always replied to.
The goods are beautifully packed.
Product: I am thrilled with the Petite Rosa Dress wonderful length for 5ft 3 in person
well done Phase Eight, please please can we have more petite long dresses
some of us do not like wearing 5in heels etc and not 6ft tall !

Haversham Dress

Service rating : Could nt complete transaction on line ! Very frustrating.
Product: Really happy with my frock !

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced some technical issues when placing your order. I will pass along your feedback to the IT team. We are sorry to hear that the item was not suitable on this occasion and we hope to see you on-line again soon.

Sienna Skater Dress

Service rating : satisfied
Product: satisfied

Posy Lace Jacket

Service rating : Great service
Product: Love my dress and jacket

Sharon Culotte Jumpsuit

Service rating : When I ordered I was told it would be 3 weeks,Or I would not have ordered it,as we were going on holiday the next week.Of course it arrived early and I was not here,so I still have not received my order not good.
Product: Not arrived

01-May-2015
We found the parcel,left on the door step.which is 3/4yards from the road in full view. We do not know how long it had been there. Not a good idea.
Unfortunately it was too small. So I have now taken it back to our local store,they have reordered and it will be delivered to them. No online shopping for me ever again!

Thank you for your feedback. We apologise that your order was sent out earlier than expected. I have checked your order and it was listed as having been delivered to reception on the 18th. If this is not the case please let us know and we can investigate further for you.

Nadine Printed Dress

• Marlise Jersey Top
  • Caitlin Stripe Wrap Top

Service rating : I got email last week to say items were dispatched and received email a week later to say some of if my order was not dispatched.
Product: Still have no received items

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in you receiving your order. There was stock issue with one of the items on your order and although we did try and locate a replacement we were unsuccessful. I can see that the rest of the order has been sent and should be arriving shortly. We apologise again for any inconvenienced caused.

Knitted Shrug

The customer service clerk in store was very knowledgable and extremely helpful

Avalina Fit And Flare Dress

Service rating : Clear and concise website
Product: Beautiful dress, but taking it back as zip is not working properly. Have ordered another one, so hopefully that will be perfect.

Etienne Print Dress

It would be great if the website was updated more regularly to prevent out of stock items displaying as available. Other than that great.

Thank you for your feedback.

I will pass along your comments regarding the speed of item availability updating to the website team. We hope to see you on-line again soon.

Bethany Floral Batwing Knit Top

• Amina Pocket Jeggings

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: Smart top that fits me very well. Striking pattern.

Caley Check Top

Service rating : Quick delivery, beautiful packaging
Product: The product is even better than I expected !

Tegan Rose Dress

Service rating : Very easy online service.
Product: Beautiful, figure hugging dress.

Carris Cutabout Stripe Top

Service rating : Well informed tracking, on time and really good packaging
Product: Unusual cut, lovely fabric and good clean cut overall impression

Shawl Collar Bolero

Service rating : It was easy to use Phase eight online pages
Product: It was right size and the fabric was smooth and good quality