Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gems TV Reviews | Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 119182 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gems TV | Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gems TV | Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size N to O 1.58ct Bengal Iolite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I was recently surprised & very happy to be refunded my costly postage on a ring I returned which wasn't in any way defective.
Product: This was a replacement for the same style ring which had one stone quite distinct from the other four,I am much happier with the replacement,many thanks

1/5ct Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : Great service.
Product: Love this, very different.

1/8ct Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant

• 30" Sterling Silver Twist Curb Chain 3.40g

Service rating : Excellent as usual.
Product: Love this, very unusual.

Size J to K 0.08ct Zambian Amethyst Gold Plated Sterling Silver Set of 2 Wave Ring & Hammered Ring

Service rating : Service excellent as usual.
Product: Love how i can wear these together or individually to mix up my look.

Small Leather Authenticity Certificate Holder

Service rating : Once again fab service
Product: Should have got the big one, this ones full already. Oh well more shopping needed!

6.53ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Necklace

Service rating : Such a high standard of service from all departments. Never had a bad experience in my 8 years of buying.
Product: Beautifully designed necklace. Sparkly, classy and exquisite.

Fancy Twist Double Stranded 925 Bangle with Lobster Clasp

Service rating : The website is easy to use
Product: Lovely piece of jewellery, but it is too small, more a child's size

Diamond Sterling Silver Necklace 0.25cts

Service rating : Great service as usual
Product: I purchased this pendant necklace for my mother for Christmas and I was very pleased with it. I wished I'd bought one for myself as well.

0.02ct Thai Ruby Sterling Kama Charm (F)

Service rating : Postal service good
Product: I was very pleased with charm but still did not get it in kama pouch even though I had spoken to customer service about not having any of my charms or necklace and bracelet in pouches

Size P to Q 1.10ct Australian Opal 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Fantastic
Product: Lovely ring and get to match

We have not been able to speak with you today due to the late hour but thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback in respect of the opal ring.

You have kindly stated that the service is fantastic but have given a 'bad' rating. If there is something you would like to discuss with us or if you have had issues with the service, please do let us know so that it can be addressed.

In the meantime, if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Help Team on 0333 400 8000, option 5.

Kind regards.

Fiona - Help Team
www.gemporia.com

Size 9 Zambian Emerald, White Topaz & Diamonds Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.26cts

• Size 7 Emerald 925 Ring ATGW 2.38cts
  • Swiss Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Kama Charm tgw 0.05cts

Service rating : Great service. Although the last lot of returns I sent back, the clasp was missing on a necklace? useless and totally unwearable. No postage was refunded.
Product: Love the unusual design and setting of this ring. The gems are beautiful, with that bright Green and the inner glow, a favourite already

141cts Black Agate Sterling Silver Bracelet

Service rating : good service
Product: lovely item many thanks

Size L to M Zambezia Morganite & Pink Tourmaline Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.92cts

• 16.78ct Siberian Dendrite Quartz Sterling Silver Earrings
  • 7" Celtic Sterling Silver Bracelet 4.41g

Service rating : As always, polite, helpful and knowledge telephone staff
Product: Absolutely love it.

1/10ct Diamond 925 Necklace

• Luxury Pendant / Earring Box

Service rating : Brilliant service as usual and gems beautifull thank you
Product: Exceeds exspectations

Size N to O Changbai Peridot & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.83cts

Service rating : always excellent service
Product: bought this ring for my mother for christmas, her birth stone is peridot, lovely ring

3.50ct Black Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Customer service from this company is excellent, they were very helpful and on the one occasion I needed to return a product for replacement, my product was replaced, out of pocket expenses refunded within days - could not fault this company so far.
Product: I have yet to have them valued but the earrings are truly beautiful and I am extremely pleased with them. I have been thrilled with all the items of jewellery I have purchased from this company, especially my diamond earrings and the black spinel ring - thank you gems tv

9.20ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : As always excellent service, & packaged well .
Product: Lovely earings very different cut & really nice to wear, good quality as usual.

Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Earrings

Service rating : Excellent Company to deal with. Great on processing orders. Items well presented on TV.
Product: Item not as expected. They looked better when being presented on TV. Sorry but I will be returning them.

Size T to U Ratanakiri Red Zircon & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.81cts

Service rating : Wish they did more matching sets
Product: Beautiful sparkler

Size P to Q Rose Quartz & Zambian Amethyst Gold Plated Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 10.37cts

• Size P to Q Rajasthan Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.44cts
  • Size P to Q Multi-Colour Gemstone Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.84cts

Service rating : as always :)
Product: a really unusual design, this ring is absolutely stunning, i love it and the compliments it brings :)

Size N to O 2.83ct Bi-Colour Tanzanite 14k Gold Tomas Rae Ring

• Luxury Ring Box

Service rating : Excellent as always
Product: A beautiful Tanzanite with gorgeous flashes of blues, greens and pink. I love love Tanzanite. Thank you Gems

White and Black Diamond Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : very good
Product: not received these as yet so the rating isn't a true one,

We have tried to call you this evening but were unable to get a reply, we are sorry to hear that you have not yet received these earrings and we wanted to speak to you about it as Royal Mail are reporting them as having been delivered on 13th December.

Would you please be kind enough to contact us about this so that we can discuss how this matter can be rectified. In the meantime, it may be worth checking with your neighbours or around your property to see if the postman has perhaps left them elsewhere rather than posting them through your letterbox.

Please contact the Help Team on 0333 400 8000, option 5 at your earliest convenience and we'll get this matter resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

Fiona - Help Team
www.gemporia.com

Madagascan Ruby & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 3.98cts (F)

Service rating : hooray something to have a micro minor whinge about. see product note
Product: could nave been a good rating !! could not fit a snake chain through bale. gently expanded appeture so chain would fit. she who is to be obeyed did not take it off for 4 days. hence redemption

Mosaic Opal & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant

• Size L to M Amarelo Beryl, Zambian Amethyst & Cuamba Garnet Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.69cts
  • Size L to M 0.97ct Fancy Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Superb service as usual. Best place in the uk to buy jewellery.
Product: Partner loves it.

Size L to M 2.35ct Rajasthan Garnet Sterling Silver Ring

Great service. Fast and efficient.