Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 126161 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Royal National Hotel London

will go no were else

Ventura Western Europe

Amy responded promptly to all my messages with the info I had requested. When I was ready to book, she rang me and booked the trip in a friendly, professional manner. Excellent customer experience!

Spain

Kirsty dealt with our Holliday very good would use her again x

Spain

Alice was smart, very pleasant & helpful. We booked 2 holidays!

United Kingdom

Alice was very smart, pleasant, helpful & patient

Cyprus

lynda could not have been any more helpful!

20-Nov-2018
lynda burns is a credit to your company. as a new bride-to-be , she took all the stress from my shoulders and bent over backwards for me. i have recommended her and Hays travel to everyone i have spoken to in the past few days. outstanding customer service!!

Oceana Mediterranean

Spent a lot of time with us to fix up a fly cruise package which I didn't think would be possible. Very thorough and friendly service.

Spain

Excellent friendly service as always. Gemma great very professional as all girls in branch are. Wouldn't book anywhere else now nd always recommend.

Greece

Excellent service, efficient and helpful friendly staff (Aylsham Branch)

Queen Mary 2 Bruges and Guernsey

Helpful,detailed,sympathetic to needsetc
Very patient and thorough, friendly,willing to explore alternatives etc

Spain

Amazing service! Nothing is too much hassle and Sarah has been so patient and helpful!

France

The staff dealt with my enquiry through messenger very smoothly and in detail. I went back to them to change the dates a few times and nothing was a bother. When I called to book everything was explained in detail. Very polite staff Alanah and sue

Singapore

Excellent service in finding exactly what I wanted........ as always

Greece

Spot on very helpfull

20-Nov-2018
Spot on

United States

Great service from Eleanor and the other girls whilst booking my holiday! Lovely comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Great recommendations, looking forward to my stay thanks Eleanor :)

Iona Norwegian Fjords

Called into the Newport IW branch a while ago and spoke to Shannon who was really helpful though we didnt book on that occasion. However, Shannon did keep in contact and when my wife found a deal in the papers Shannon was able to work really hard to get us a matching deal. We think its important to support local business on the Island and am usulaly prepared a little more for that privilege, but the fact that Shannon was able to help us find what we wanted at the right price was an absolute bonus. Very pleased with the deal but even better pleased by the attentive service provided.

Spain

Friendly, efficient and hard working to find the holiday that exactly meets our requirements.

Ventura Canary Islands Madeira and Spain

Friendly and pleasant staff that always have time to help

Spain

This is the second holiday we have booked for next year and are regular users of hays at Shildon

Kelly was excellent

Hoiday Inn Express London

Always a fantastic service with the sidmouth team . So glad they managed to get the lovely Amelia Hart back too

Spain

Claire was very patient with us considering how much of a pain in the ass we were being dur to not having a clue where we wanted to go.

United States

Gemma and trainee were very helpful and accomadating to find me a holiday at the best price available XX

Queen Mary 2 Bruges and Guernsey

Very helpful are all the Staff at North Shields Branch
Can recommend this branch to enyone looking for a cruise

Davy Crockett Ranch Disneyland (r) Paris

Great customer service ,really friendly and helpful would definitely use again