The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 90144 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Solid Heart Silver Bracelet

Service rating : Arrived as expected.
Product: Lovely bracelet. Should be a bit smaller, or have a further hole to make it smaller if needed. Expensive for what it is but lovely.

Gathered Waist Broidery Dress (1-5yrs)

• **NO DESCRIPTION**

Service rating : The whole transaction over the phone was efficient, pleasant, although I did have to wait a while on the phone. My patience was rewarded when my purchase arrived - a couple of days later!
Product: I just love the colour - it is elegant and fitting for a little girl blessed with enthusiasm and joy when choosing something to wear. It is so pretty and I am so looking forward to giving it to her for her 5th birthday.

Curve Waist Stretch Crepe Dress

Service rating : Excellent service very quick delivery and well oackaged
Product: Although the dress is lovely I had to return as it was too big but have ordered an alternative style excellent quality thank you

Enamel Alfresco Lights

Service rating : Website difficult to use.
Product: Great value at £20 in the sale. It's a shame you can't change the bulbs though.

Luxury Quilted Pillow Protectors

Service rating : I always turn to the White Company as first choice for bed linen as the quality is excellent and the service is always reliable. I also buy White Company room diffusers on a regular basis.
Product: These are fine and good quality but not quite as good as the ones you used to sell which had thicker quilting. They are also a little on the large side for a standard pillow.

Porto Stoneware Heart Oven Dish - Large

Service rating : The service is always good from this company although there has been issues recently of long waiting times when ringing them up which is quite unusual.
Product: Love the shape and the quality.

200TC Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet

Service rating : Arrived on time.
Product: Good quality.

White Lavender Sleep Set

• Hooded Velour Robe
  • Sateen Stripe Pyjama Set with Drawstring Bag

Excellent service, quick and easy website

Vintage Washed Linen Runner

• Enamel Alfresco Lights
  • Hanging Kubu Basket

Service rating : I experienced problems with the delivery service and felt very unhappy with the White Company's handling of the issue.
Product: The quality and the simplicity.

Mercury Hurricane

Service rating : Great speedy service and I got free delivery
Product: Looks great. Ideal present

Linen Rib Detail Poncho Wrap

• Shadow Diamond Pendant

Easy to order & quick delivery

Chunky Patch Pocket Cardigan

• Wool Felt Fedora

Service rating : Always an excellent service online and in the store.
Product: Feels soft and is made well. Everyone wants it!

Lace Trim Dobby Nightie

Website was very slow and poor, it was difficult to pay for the item despite many attempts.

Cashmere Textured Front Jumper

Service rating : As usual no complaints what so ever!
Product: loose fittting and seems bulky - but I bought it for winter so I am keeping it!

Fresh Fig Luxury Gift Set

Service rating : From order to quick delivery. An excellent service - thank you The White Company - will be returning
Product: Bought as a birthday present. She was delighted with the gift - everything smelled fabulous!

Mondello Beach Towel

• Portofino Beach Towel

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Good quality, soft towel

Blush Rose Pyjamas (1-5yrs)

Service rating : Beautiful products. Very quick delivery.
Product: Beautiful pyjamas and excellent value in the sale. They had quick a strong smell when they arrived but this vanished after the first wash.

Seychelles Bath & Body Gift Set

Service rating : Unable to get through on the phone, gave up after hanging on for over half an hour. I didn't receive a confirmation email despite putting in the correct email address and just wanted to confirm the order had gone through. I also wanted to ask for the order information to be excluded as the products were a gift for a friend but unfortunately by the time I got through, after waiting ages again, it was too late and the order was already packaged and ready to send.
Product: Gift for a friend who is very pleased with the gift set.

Mayfair Oxford Pillowcase

• Mayfair Flat Sheet

Service rating : Quick delivery and excellent quality
Product: The fabric is excellent and exceptional. Hope it will last long

Wrap Back Sweater

Whenever I phone White Co helpline I am held in a queue for at least 15 minutes.
Once through, the staff are very friendly and helpful.
The jumper I received arrived promptly.
However, relating to another issue we discussed, I never received the email with information attached that I was promised.

Deep V Maxi Dress

• Armstrong Alien - Mini
  • Galaxy Sleepsuit & Hat

Arrived quickly

Ride On Car

Service rating : Extremely fast shipping to the US!
Product: It is beautiful, but wish I didn't have to assemble it myself.

White Duck Feather and Down Pillow

Service rating : Over the phone had to wait over 25 mins for a response - the message kept saying will be with you shortly - no queuing system process to tell you how long you have to wait - very poor in this high tech age. Plus whenever in in Kings Road store have to wait an age in queue - several times ive walked out - never happens in ANY other store! sometimes ive even encountered unhelpful staff too
Product: good quality pillows and good price on sale

Textured Open Front Cardigan

• Chunky Patch Pocket Cardigan

Problems with website crashing.

Button Back Sleeveless Jumper

Service rating : The item was nicked and my second order required many emails too !! Not happy with this order at all
Product: Not tried as it was stolen from outside my house , I was told I'd get a replacement I was refunded without my say so and then lied to about the item being out of stock .... I tried for over 10 days to get through by phone ... I asked twice via email to be called but only got emails backs days after I sent them not addressing my questions . I've never had an issue before but disappointed at how little care there has been and being told different stories and the fact that no one can be bothered to pick up the phone to focuses the issues !!!

30-Jul-2016