The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 87734 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Jersey Shirt

• Lace Blouse
  • Thermal Stitch Chunky Sweater

Service rating : As always delivered quite quickly. Please to see clothes well protected arrived in a box so not squashed or creased
Product: Nice casual top

Flowers Bath & Shower Gel No Colour,One Size

• Flowers Body Lotion No Colour,One Size

Service rating : Excellent customer service
Product: Smells wonderful

Chunky Patch Pocket Cardigan

• Thermal stitch chunky cardi

Service rating : quick delivery and well packed.
Product: good design and quality product

Classic Leather Superga

• Lurex Sparkle Cardigan
  • Ponte V Neck Dress

Service rating : Very speedy, updates for delivery were useful as I changed a home delivery to a collect service
Product: Look great, a bit stiff but hoping they will soften a little with wear

Inserted Lace Nightie

• Scallop Edge Lace Trim Nightie

Service rating : The service was very good fast delivery
Product: Was not happy with this at all expensive

MINI WHITE BASHFUL BUNNY

• STAR APPLIQUE SLEEPSUIT
  • STAR BABY BLANKET

Not best pleased as a gift receipt wasn't put in
Haven't given as yet

Indigo Linen Pocket Dress

Service rating : Goods delivered speedily and efficiently
Product: Slightly baggy and back. loved the fabric

Fringe Detail Drape Cardigan

Service rating : Arrived promptly.
Product: Haven't worn it yet but seems sizing is good and quality excellent

Lightweight Cotton Robe

• Stripe Lace Trim Nightie

I paid for the next day service. My booking was made after the 17:00pm deadline on the Monday. I knew then that it would turn up on Wednesday. Perfect because my friend who the gift was for was going into hospital on Thursday. I spent the whole of Thursday chasing DPD courier service around. Because I asked to pick the items up from a shop close to where I live they put back the delivery date another 24hours (the web site does not make this obvious) initially they refused to deliver it on the Wednesday. I even offered to come and collect from their depot in Crawley. Then they said they would deliver it late on Wednesday evening. By 6:30pm it hadn't been delivered. I ended up going to the depot to collect after work. The whole event was a pain in theneck and I ended up buying another gift because I thought the one I had purchased from you wasn't going to end up being delivered. Very poor service, shoddy, jobsworth people I had to deal with.

Classic Cotton Robe (WH)

The order was processed quickly which was good but Hermes kept changing the delivery dates which wasn't so good if yoo have to stay in.r

Poole Silicone Watch

Service rating : They could be excellent if they posted via Royal Mail to the Scottish Highlands as couriers do not always arrive on a daily basis. They should also check vouchers included in their products are still valid as my watch included a free strap voucher which was out of date on arrival.
Product: The watch is superb. Very stylish and with the added bonus of being able to order easily changeable straps from the maker. Be aware that the voucher included in the box for a free strap was out of date on arrival of my watch from the WC.

Ultimate Hydrocotton Robe

Quick delivery

Short Lightweight Velour Robe

• Verveine Hand Wash
  • White Pompelmo Candle

Ecellent service, even whe having to return 1 of the robes to the shop

Cherry Floral Pyjama

• SHORT SLEEVE PYJAMA 2 PK

Service rating : tracking of delivery very good
Product: quality great even after washing time and time again. Just wish they did even bigger sizes.

Slip On Plimsolls Grey,41

Service rating : Have always found everyone very helpful
Product: Always very pleased excellent quick delivery. And l am over the moon with my new seperga grey suede pumps very comfortable. The customer service is always very good, everyone is more than happy to please.

HYDRO COTTON RIB B/SHT

• HYDRO COTTON RIB B/TWL
  • HYDRO COTTON RIB F/CLTH

I ONLY REGRET THAT A GIFT PACK COULD NOT BE PROVIDED / THIS IS GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING, AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU (OR SELFRIDGE'S) COULD NOT SEND A BEAUTIFUL GIFT PACK...

Cutwork Pintuck Tunic

The Mini Diffuser Collection

Service rating : Quick delivery and updates on order status
Product: Perfect - the ideal gift

Full Length Seamed Leggings Black, 10

Arrived in the expected time, well packaged

Classic Leather Superga

Service rating : I ordered these online and they were delivered within three days
Product: I've become a firm fan of Superga, I have the silver ones. And they are so much more comfortable than Converse. I have a broad foot and find them wider. So I bought the white leather ones and expect these to be just as good.

CELLULAR SATIN BLANKET PRAM

• MINI MATILDA BLANKET & HAT

Service rating : I was unable to see where online I could put my billing address and a different delivery address. that needs seeing to.
Service otherwise is good
Product: youre paying for quality.
I prefer these blankets because they are soft and wash well.

Featherweight Poncho

• Friendship Bracelet
  • Summer Candle

Easy and very efficient

Slouchy V-nk sweater

Service rating : Excellent service - I got my parcel few days later and I live in Europe on the mainland.
Product: I wasn't sure whether to order it as I read few negative comments . But I was not disappointed. I absolutely love the colour, quality and fit. A must have !

Deep V Maxi Dress

Just perfect and fast delivery.

Pefect Linen Draw Liners

This was ordered by telephone, I found the operator very polite and helpful, item arrived on time,would not hesitate using this service again.