The White Company Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 66036 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Colour Block Jumper

Service rating : I waited over two weeks for this product to arrive. I rang up the call centre and chased it and was initially cut off after waiting a long time. I rang again and was told it would arrive the next day. It didn't - it arrived a week later. There was no explanation, no apology.
Product: The product is as I expected

Thank you for taking the time providing your feedback to us regarding your last shopping experience, we value our customers feedback very highly as we know that listening to our customers helps us improve our service and grow as a company. I am so sorry to learn that there was a delay on your order, this is certainly not to the level of customer service that we so proudly offer. Please be assured I have sent your feedback on to the relevant department and I have sent you a personal email to discuss this further with you.

Hannah

Winter Botanical Large

• Winter Medium Botanical New
  • Winter Pillar Candle

Service rating : Excellent service as always. Prompt delivery with everything very well packaged
Product: A must have for xmas!

Pomegranate Diffuser

• Pomegranate Medium Botanical

Service rating : The service is excellent, I got my orders within 2 days.
Product: Love this product, it smells divine.

Multi Stud Belt

• Verveine Bathroom Bag

The delivery took far too long. The Verveine gift did not arrive in time for the birthday recipient.

Thank you for taking the time providing us with your feedback, we take our customers feedback very seriously as we know that listening to our customers helps us to improve on our service and grow as a company, please be assured I have forwarded your feedback through to our Distribution Centre for review with our courier.

Hannah

Faux Fur Collar

Quick delivery

Knitwear Hanger S/6

• Pebblegrain Leather Brush Case
  • Pebblegrain Leather Washbag

Service rating : Excellent on line service. Free returns would make service even better for those living no where near a White Company shop.
Product: Space saving good quality hangers.

27-Nov-2014
Very efficient on line service with regular delivery up dates.

Boys Fairisle Trapper Hat

• KNITTED OWL DEC
  • Lace Back Sweater

Service rating : Always good
Product: Cosy

Woven Jumpsuit Black, 10

The manager was excellent. The shop was out of my size and he checked and found it was available and that it would be delivered for free. I didn't know you offered this service, so would have walked out empty handed were it not for his help.

E/COTTON P/CASE SKNG HW PAIR

• EURO F & D DVT 9 TOG SKNG
  • MEMORY H/FIBRE PILLOW S/KG M/F

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Lovely pillow cases

Snowy Penguin Bootie

• Snowy Penguin Sleepsuit

Service rating : Easy online ordering and prompt delivery.
Product: Bought as Christmas present so not yet tried out, but look very nice.

Battery t-lights

• Scandi Tealight Tray
  • Vintage Lantern Large

Service has to be one of the best used,quality products with such great service.Fully informed on status for delivery.Products packed to protect, this is a company that is proud to deliver such high standards

Bus PJ

• Curved Collar Shirt
  • Reindeer Motif PJ

As usual excellent service

Flowers Hand & Nail Cream

• Flowers Hand Wash

I was kept in contact about distribution and posting. Goods arrived very promptly.

Relaxed Roll Neck Jumper

Service rating : Very efficient service. Extremely quick from order to delivery.
Product: Gorgeous jumper. Extremely soft and warm.

Cassis Home Spray

Service rating : Service was excellent !
Product: The service I received from you was excellent!

Double Fold Down Boot

• Seychelles Candle

Apart from the fact that the goods were delivered to the wrong house - I have no complaint. If the delivery company had not sent me an email asking me to rate their delivery service I would never have known that the goods had been delivered. I tried neighbours both sides with no success. 5 days later a neighbour from across the road bought my parcel over as she had signed for it thinking it was hers. Her first name also begins with E but the parcel was clearly labelled number 42 not number 43!!

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am concerned to learn of your experience. We take all feedback very seriously, and I would like to assure you that your feedback has been passed on to our couriers. Thank you again.

Ellie

KNITTED REINDEER DEC NEW

• Winter Medium Botanical New
  • Winter Tea Lights S/12

Service rating : Arrived quickly and promptly
Product: Love it!

Winter Medium Botanical New

I sent products back for an exchange as they were not suitable but their emails to me just say I am getting a refund, not an exchange as I specifically requested on the return form.
No one seems to have read my return form information. very disappointed

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am sorry to learn that you were unhappy with the level of service that you received. I have emailed you to discuss this further. Thank you again.

Ellie

Fairisle & Stripe Socks

Service rating : Absolutely satisfied.
Product: Amazing.

Woven Maxi Skirt Clay, 14

Service rating : Staff always extremely helpful, friendly and polite.
Product: Love the skirt but had to return the first one as the hem came down the first time I wore it.

Cassis Candle

• Cassis Tea Lights S/12
  • LOVE C/CVR SML RECT

Service rating : Very good service
Product: Love this candle

Stripe Sleeve Jumper

Service rating : Excellent service - was surprised not to see the sweater in any of the stores I have visited recently.
Product: Just lovely and so different. Look forward to wearing it - have only tried it so far but the colour is just lovely.

Blanc EDT 30ml

• Blanc Body Creme
  • Blanc Candle

Ordering was easy and quick, delivery great!

Seychelles Bath & Shower Gel

• Seychelles Soap

Service rating : Service is always efficient and staff friendly and attentive
Product: Love this product. Please don 't ever take Seychelles from your shelves

Sleepy Safari Muslin 2 Pk

• Winter Votive

Service rating : Prompt.
Product: Good to have a little gift for someone I don't know well. Also good that it's neither pink or blue.