The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 96914 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Beaded Wreath (Pre lit)

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Took nearly 2 weeks to come but was definitely worth the wait!

Wide Window Pane Wool Scarf

Service rating : Did not receive my order, lost somewhere. Emailed to say order not received no reply in 72 hrs, so phoned. Customer services said scarf still in stock and they would send it. Man at CS not interested in my comments and put phone down on me. Received an email about 3 days later to say scarf out of stock so money refunded. I emailed back to say if scarf came back into stock why should I have to pay full price. No reply received, waiting 5 days. Terrible, terrible service.
Product: Who knows.

Hooded Hydrocotton Robe

• Gift box

Service rating : A very good service
Product: Love your gift boxes

Winter Home Spray

• Men’s Navy Check Pyjama Bottoms
  • Pocket Henley Jersey Top

Service rating : always able to speak to someone - all your staff are friendy efficient and very professional .
Product: love the smell just brings the Christmas season to life

Snowflake Sparkle Pyjamas (1-12yrs)

• Red Star Gift Tags - Set of 10
  • The Little White Company Character Wrapping Paper - 5m

Service rating : Quick delivery but see below comment on packageing waste
Product: Nice soft feel

04-Dec-2016
Nice

Unisex Hydrocotton Slippers - White

Service rating : please see below
Product: Well - they still have not arrived! Andno response from you to my polite email request asking for information aside from auto reply. I have paid for the slippers and the delivery charge. But no delivery! Please help!

The Little White Company Merry Christmas Cards - Set of 8

• Merry Christmas Laser Cut Cards - set of 10
  • Star Gift Tags - Set of 10

Service rating : Delivery on time is good. Packaging excellent.
Product: Very pleased with these. Minimalist in design and just what I have been looking for - for a long time.

Unisex Classic Cotton Robe

Service rating : Company do not offer free postage on returns
Product: Colour not right -so had to pay to post back

Cashmere Poncho

Service rating : I ordered online a cashmere ponco on 16th Nov and it has still not arrived - 4th Dec. I have been in Notts branch of WC and was on the phone for over half an hour trying to sort it out but the online service and shops apparently cannot link in and the item had to be re ordered as I was told it was lost in the post. I am wondering how long if at all I would have been told it had been lost as the lady told me they wouldn't have been able to tell me it was lost and it was only until the client realises and calls to find out would you know what happened to your order. It really should not be this complicated and needs to be rectified so the client knows if something is lost or delayed. There was a ponco in the shop but I could not be credited for the on line order and buy a new one as the system doesn't allow it. I am really frustrated as love WC and the girl in the shop was very helpful but couldn't override the on line order. I wanted the ponco for this weekend and feel very disappointed in the service.
Product: Still not received item

Lumi Sleepbag 2.5 TOG

• London Bus T-Shirt (1-6yrs)

Shocking service one very rude man when I called (listen to the conversation) now two tee shirts both wrong size (please look at 1 1/2 - 2 it's nite like 6-12months) still not got a bus tee shirt for my grandson no idea where it is!!

Unisex White Classic Robe

Service rating : It was easy to submit my order by phone and my robe arrived quickly in a beautiful package which added to the pleasure of opening it.
Product: In these days when so many companies seem to be sacrificing quality in order to keep prices at the same level, it was a delight to receive an item that that is as good as it has been for years. I wouldn't dare buy a robe from anywhere else for fear of disappointment. Long may it continue!

Winter Signature Candle

• Standard Signature Candle Lid
  • Winter Fruits Candle Collection - Set of 3

Very quick delivery and good updating information

Ledbury Housewife Pillowcase - Single

• Duck Feather Pillow

Service rating : I have used White Company for many years but on this occasion I have waited over 4 weeks for my order. I have spoken on 3 occasions to customer service but to no avail. I am still waiting my order.
Product: not received

Winter Pillar Candle

• Winter Diffuser Refill
  • Winter Star Tealights - Set of 4

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Just love this smell at Christmas!

Hooded Velour Robe

Service rating : Always helpful in store and prompt deliveries online
Product: I have purchased 3 of these robes over the last few years and have found them excellent. Lovely fabric and especially like the new grey colour.

Seychelles Hand Wash

Hermes is the worst delivery company. Every time I have an order they must deliver, there is an issue. My order got lost. Kieran in customer services was very helpful first trying to track where it was via Hermes, then sending me a replacement order.

Mini Sparkle Pinecones - Set of 10

Product: Gorgeous

Winter Diffuser

• Sentiment Pencils - Set of 10
  • Printed Notebooks – Set of 3

Service rating : Speedy delivery and well packaged.
Product: Smells wonderful

Chevron Ribbed Boat Neck Jumper

Service rating : Good attentive staff
Product: Soft, warm good comfortable fit

Velvet T-Shirt

• Chunky Oversized Patch Pocket Cardigan
  • Large Labradorite Silver Ring

Service rating : Always wonderful
Product: Lovely quality. More blue than grey in colour

Verveine Bath Foam Decanter

swift delivery

Cashmere Bed Socks

It's been a very trying experience! Courier lost item and I am currently still waiting to receive the replacement. Customer service very helpful but took an age to get through to them on the phone. Certainly not the level of service I would expect from a company such as White Company and they seriously need to consider moving away from a courier who alleges they have delivered a parcel yet can't provide proof of delivery!

Cassis Pillar Botanical Candle

I ordered my product..it came but I was not given 20% off plus free postage..I have e-mailed my complaint but never received an acknowledgement...very very disappointed with the White Co whom I have always had good service from...I am afraid I will not shop with you again

Star Pyjama Bottoms

• Sleep Rib Henley Top
  • Fleece Lined Cable Bed Socks

Service rating : Easy to order. However the collect+ option has changed and they now use a courier. It was difficult to collect my item from my designated collect+ shop as I did not receive a barcode email with this new courier.
Product: Lovely PJ bottoms, although a little big for size. I normally wear a small, but I've had to exchange this for an XS which is a much better fit.