TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 51719 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Blue Bengal Stripe Tunic Double Cuff Shirt (Detachable collar) - 34096

Please get more stock of white regular tunic shirts.

Amber Sc Houndstooth Check

• Amber Sc Swirl Print
  • Fitted Blue Large Check Shirt

We ordered online. The items arrived the next day. "Excellent" can be the only grading.

Edie Pinstripe Jkt

• Edie Pinstripe Trousers
  • Vanessa Pansy Floral Blouse

efficient service, products despatched swiftly and received in good condition

Navy ECB Silk Tie

I used the online help. And the adviser was very helpful.

Burgundy Grey Dot Socks

Very quick delivery.

Blue Bengal Stripe Prince Of Wales Collar Double Cuff Shirt - 17788

• Blue Gingham Check Shirt. Prince Of Wales Collar Double Cuff Shirt - 18839
  • Slim Fit Plain Blue Luxury Twill Shirt

sent 3 correct shirts - the 4th was completely the wrong size and also completely the wrong shirt

Prince Of Wales Collar White Pleated Evening Shirt - 35105

Service rating : Very quick despatch of goods
Product: Works well

Slim Fit Plain White Herringbone Shirt

Service rating : Good
Product: Lovely shirt, great fit, excellent price.

Visit to our Berkeley Street store

Service rating : The staff in the Mayfair were very helpful, friendly and efficient
Product: The shitrs are always good quality - wear well and fit perfectly.

30-Oct-2014
The service and products are always excellent

Bardeen Jacket

• Bardeen Plain Black Flat Front Regular Fit Trousers

Service rating : The online order would not function properly - I could not select the trousers. I had to order by phone. Service by phone was very good. Delivery took much longer than expected but after some further discussion with the support team, I was provided with an excellent service and a most welcome goodwill gesture.
Product: Nice quality suit.

Visit to our Newcastle store

Service rating : The assistants were extremely helpful, not only with the shirts that I was buying during my visit, but also with sourcing some additional items which I will be purchasing but which were not in stock
Product: Always good

Caitlyn Fit And Flare Skirt

• Jenna Black Stretch Trousers
  • Quin Straight Trousers

Service generally is poor. When I returned 2 items to the store the staff were matter of fact and not friendly. After 10 days I have still not received a refund for the items I returned to the store. The phone number which is on the website and on the paper I was given in the store, 0845 389 1898, does not work. I had to call using the more expensive number for people outside the UK. The person who responded had no answer as to why the refund has taken so long other than to say that they have a lot of paperwork to get through today. TM lewin is supposed to be a premium brand, but the service is very poor.

Very sorry to hear of this experience, we will contact you to discuss this further.

Blue Plain Luxury Twill Prince Of Wales Double Cuff Shirt - 23475

• Regular Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Not excellent as I bought just before you announced extra discounts, leaves a disappointing feeling I am afraid. Not the money, it's the principle.

Blue Plain Luxury Twill Prince Of Wales Double Cuff Shirt - 23475

• R07 Pln End On End 2
  • Regular Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : The items were ordered with a delivery date of the 20th in time for my fathers birthday. It is now the 30th and still nothing has arrived despite regular communication with the courier and TM LEWIN.

They are now saying my order has been lost and I need to re order but one of the shirts is out of order.

I used to really rate TM LEWIN and would use them regularly. Due to the delay my father needed to order some more shirts from M&S which arrived to same address within two days.
Product: Still has been delivered. Currently 10 days late

We are very sorry to hear of this frustrating experience, we will be in touch to resolve this immediately.

Black Quilt Coat Henry

Excellent customer service, polite, efficient.

2bsb Palmer Plain

• Flat Front Palmer Plain

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Perry Waistcoat

Generally good service overall. Slight confusion with advice regarding waistcoat sizes, otherwise fine.

Harvey Jacket

• Harvey Navy Fine Stripe Flat Front Slim Fit Trousers

Bought 2 suits , measured up asap , helpful , will come back for next batch of suits etc , Regards Iain

Bogart Navy Pinstripe Flat Front Regular Fit Trousers

Service rating : delivered within two days
Product: really pleased

Round Knots Gift Set

Service rating : 2 day delivery excellent. Was quoted 3-5 days. Product in stock as stated.
Product: Didn't want a gift set but it was purchased on price, delivery total and convenience.

Blue Luxury Twill Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26121

• Pink Plain Luxury Twill Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26120
  • Slim Fit Blue Luxury Herringbone Shirt

Great service, order arrived quickly, would buy again.

Visit to our Newcastle store

Service rating : The store staff were welcoming and friendly and happy to help. They were very patient when I was picking out the shirts/kept changing my mind, nothing was too much hassle.
Product: Bought 4 shirts, fantastic quality and look great on my partner. The products are seen as a treat as they are on the pricey side but offer of 4 for £80 was a great chance to refresh his wardrobe. One of the shirts purchased for a wedding and the rest for work. Very comfortable and durable.

London Super Fitted Light Blue End-on-End Shirt

• Macchiato Casual Jacket
  • Super Fitted Plain Navy Chambray Shirt

Service rating : The staff and CS are always very helpful.
Product: Great fit and quality. Wish you had more super-fitted shirts though.