TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 50469 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Reading store

Service rating : Very impressed with the service. Measurements were incorrect the first time around but returning the products and getting replacements was very easy.
Product: Shirts - very good quality and at a great price.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Suits store

Service rating : The female assistant at the suit shop in Jermyn st London could not do too much to help. she was excellent.
Product: prefer to comment after a few wears of the item... seems good at the moment

Slim Fit Blue Herringbone Non-Iron Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Spaced Stripe Non-Iron Shirt
  • Slim Fit Plain Cream Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : Overall very good service. The quality might be slightly lower than what I get from Hawes and Curtis
Product: The color is much lighter than what it seemed on the website. I would have voted average but unfortunately that option is not there.

Visit to our York store

Service rating : Helpful and friendly assistant
Product: Looking forward to wearing my suit

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Fitted Blue Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Brilliant service!
Product: Good quality shirt.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : The staff were really welcoming and happy for me to take my time to try things on especially as the sizing of clothes seemed to be varied. I would like to mention Kathleen in particular as she was so helpful with double checking the storeroom for certain sizes and styles etc and making sure that I was getting on ok. Kathleen was very friendly and cheerful and I appreciated all her efforts during my shopping experience. thank you!
Product: The quality of the clothes are good, however I fine that the sizing is confusing which meant that I literally had to spend a good couple of hours trying things on as my size seemed to range from 8 to 12! Once I found the right fits for the different items of clothing, I was happy with the products, it just seemed to depend very much on where the clothes were made....

Penhurst Navy Sharkskin Flat Front Regular Fit Trousers

brilliant and friendly service

Visit to our Jermyn Street Suits store

Service rating : Nice store and very helpfull and willing stuff.
Product: Big range of products. Good quality.

Visit to our Solihull store

Service rating : The Solihull staff have been looking after me for many years now. I have always found the very helpful, polite and knowledgable
Product: Once again I have been disappointed at the lack of any other colour of suit than the standard black, blue and grey. I have a wardrobe full of your suits which i love but there is only so many black, blue and gray suits any man needs. Please consider branching out a little on colours. Your selection of shirts are full of variety so i am never disappointed. Just need the same in the suits

S35 Chk Twill Gingham Check 3

• S44 Chk Sml Twill Block Chk 4
  • S71 Str Twill Bengal Str 9

Service rating : ....
Product: .

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : Good store, in a good location.
Product: TM Lewin shirts are very good quality for the price, they lookg very elegant, fit very well and are very satisfactory. TM Lewin is the go-to place for formal men attire.

Button Dwn Chk Gingham Check

• Button Dwn Chk Royal Oxford
  • Button Dwn Pln Royal Oxford

Service rating : The delivery time was very short and the staff in the shop from which I picked it up were very professional and friendly.
Product: Very good material and appear to be durable. It's as if it was made to fit me. I look very smart in it.

Visit to our St Christophers store

Service rating : Great customer service. Employees were friendly and helpful, and I did not feel pressured.
Product: Liked the style of the clothes. Would have liked to see more selection of non-iron and button cuff shirts.

Visit to our Kingston store

Service rating : helpful staff
Product: good quality

R12 Chk 2col Pinpoint Check 2

• Regular Fit Blue Hairline Stripe White Collar Shirt
  • Regular Fit Blue Red Stripe Poplin Shirt

Service rating : Although it was easy to order online, the incorrect order arrived and now I have to face the inconvenience of waiting for my correct order. Poor customer service and very disappointed.
Product: Incorrect shirt arrived, not what was ordered.

Pink Plain Luxury Twill Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26120

• S05 Str Slim Stripe 0
  • Slim Fit Blue Luxury Herringbone Shirt

Ordering was easy, I ordered on Thursday evening and my shirts arrived on Monday morning! How's that for service!

Visit to our Watford store

Was served within 30 seconds by a friendly assistant and was out the store within 5 minutes. Wished all shops were like this as it's not much fun shopping with 2 moany kids.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Aire and her co-workers were extremely helpful. I'd describe it as the 'proper' service, no pressure, just a friendly face who could guide you through the process of buying a good suit for the first time (I'm 22). Answered all of my questions, and exceeded expectations by measuring me without me even noticing - a nice surprise to find that the details of the suit alterations were taken care of by the time I reached the checkout. The stand-out best experience out of the 5+ stores I visited to view suits today. Thanks Aire.
Product: Very nice material, colour and fit. Looking forward to picking up my slightly altered suit in a few days (which is surprisingly quick).

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : Ver helpful staff.
Product: Good, though I did end up ordering from the website since my size was not available

Blue Luxury Twill Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26121

• S24 Chk Fine Twill Check 2
  • Slim Fit Blue Dogtooth Double Cuff Shirt

Downside is no collect in store at Trafford Centre Manchester - why not?

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Aine was very good, helped me find what I was looking for quickly, and knowledgeable about the product.
Product: Plain white single cuff shirt, fully fitted. Classic piece in a soft cotton, making it breathable and comfortable. I have used TM Lewin for years and will continue to do so.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : I went around the various Suit stores in Ashford, T M Lewin is by far the best! The treatment I received whilst there was amazing! Best out of any suit fitters / companies I have ever been to. They will be the only place I buy suits from now on.
Product: I have never had so many compliments about how nice the suit looks and the quality is great!

Black Merino Tank

Service rating : Helpful and fast service.
Product: Gods value.

R24 Chk Twill Check 3

too muck emphasis on slim fit shirts rather than standard fit