TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 48822 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Regent St store

Service rating : The staff were attentive & helpful, taking my measurements & advising on the most suitable shirt styles based on my size & preferences.
Product: Having purchased several TM Lewin shirts in the past I know what to expect in terms of quality, the selection of styles & ranges means that I will always find something new to suit my style.

Burgundy Blue Spot Slim Silk Tie

• Fitted Blue Classic Slim Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Fitted Plain White Double Cuff Poplin Shirt

Products arrived quickly.

London Slim Fit Blue White Stripe Round Cutaway Collar Shirt

Service rating : Good service and timely delivery
Product: Good service and timely delivery

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : Adam recommended to me a great new suit and a beautiful silk tie to go with it.
Product: Highest quality. Great feel and look.

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Rabiye was excellent and the reason why I bought your products.

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : Closest store
Product: Sale items weren't particularly clear

London Slim Fit Red Navy Small Check Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue White Stripe Twill Shirt
  • Slim Fit Burgundy Stripe Poplin Shirt

Service rating : Ordered Sunday, delivery Monday morning (standard option) - excellent service!
Product: Good shirt

Prince Of Wales White Marcella Slim Fit Evening Shirt - 28652

Service rating : I ordered four shirts and paid for next day delivery. 6 days later they had not arrived. I called and the evening shirt which I needed was dispatched in time for the function and the delivery charge refunded but yo date there is no sign if the order. I am a big tm lewin fan and have bought only their shirts for 25 years.
Product: Excellent shirt. The only criticism I have of anybody he shirts lately is that the cuffs appear less generous than previous shirts I have bought and the shirts shrink slightly after washing. Now I have allowed for this I a happy bunny.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : Very helpful staff
Product: Excellent range of lovely shirts

Visit to our Leeds store

Spoke with Paul, who was very knowledgeable on suits, sizes and tailoring. Would recommend without a shadow of a doubt!

Visit to our St Christophers store

I'm not a frequent clothes shopper, and had lost weight, so needed a suit that fittedbut I wasn't sure of size and what else was important. I'd been to several other retaoers, and no-one seemed interested or competent in selling me a suit. Imran in TM Lewin was really excellent in terms of helping me, pointing out what was important, selecting the best size, pointing out the alterations that would be needed, and arranging those in time. He also helped me with a discussion of shoes, and sold me a shirt and tie when I came to collect. I would definitely come back. My only suggestion was to be up front and clear about price - reduction notices were plastered all over the suit area, and it really wasn't clear that the one I actually chose was not in the sale. I would have felt more comfortable if at the start, the price range, and which ones were in/out of the sale had been described (and maybe explaining why some were more expensive) had been explained. It's not embarrassing, it's just factual, and I might want to pay more or pay less, so long as I know the implications.

Regular Fit Plain White Herringbone Shirt

Great service. I'm a customer for 20 years

Duvall Charcoal Stripe Flat Front Regular Fit Trousers

• Duvall Jacket

Service rating : Very easy to navigate.
Product: Good fit.

Navy Round Paisley Cravat

• Navy White Pinspot Cravat
  • Red Round Paisley Cravat

All delivered in time, on time and exactly as described.
1st rate products.

London Slim Fit White Twill Round Collar Shirt

• London Super Fitted White Round Collar Shirt

Service rating : Ordered online for collection at the Birmingham store. No issues. Tried the shirts on but staff are unhelpful and at times obnoxious
Product: Perfect

Finch Charcoal Check Flat Front Slim Fit Trousers

• Finch Jacket

Service rating : good
Product: excellent quality

Visit to our York store

The attendant was excellent and very understanding

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Steven was very polite, helpful and explained eveything to us. His customer service is very excellent. This will make me to come back to your store again not minding the distance and time it might take me.
Product: Suits and tie I bought are very nice and of high quality.

Visit to our New Bond Street 2 store

Service rating : Exciting experience
Product: Products were amazingly rich in quality and highly affordable

25-Jul-2014
Store attendant was courteous and highly knowledgeable on the products

25-Jul-2014
Service rating : Store is beautifully laid out and well stocked.
Product: Store attendant was very courteous and highly knowledgeable on products.

25-Jul-2014
Service rating : Store is beautifully laid out and well stocked. Service was excelent. Highly professional.

Fitted Blue Block Check Shirt

• Fitted Blue Fine Stripe Shirt
  • Fitted Purple Large Check Shirt

My order hadn't arrived in approximately 3 working days since placing my order. I was quoted 2 working days so i went back to check the online tracker via the link in the email confirmation and saw that my order had apparently already been delivered. I had received no confirmation via sms or email to confirm that delivery had been made and no delivery of the product so I was a little confused. The online tracker said that the order had been delivered to a Munira, but did not say what number flat this was, nor did the delivery driver leave a card in our mail to a) advise that the order had been delivered and b) where it had been delivered to.
I contacted TM Lewin online and was told that they would investigate and get back to me in 24 hours via email with the outcome of the 'investigation'. 24 hours later, no email. I went back to echat and was told that an email would be sent to the person investigating asking them to update me. Another 48 hours later and I still have no email, no product, no refund - £90 out of pocket. I get home after work today and the customer service and echat is closed and still no email. Not a very good experience thus far... Hoping TM Lewin will redeem themselves when i attempt to speak with them tomorrow.

Ryan Blue Mohair Flat Front Slim Fit Trousers

• Ryan Jacket

Service rating : Always found the staff to be very helpful, they go out of the way to help.
Product: Beautiful suite, excellent fitting.

Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Not sure what has changed recently but the staff at lakeside were really helpful. They couldn't do enough for me, compared to my usual visits in the past, there were two members of staff who took time to understand what I was looking for and helped organise the delivery of the shirt

Briers Jacket

Very helpful, friendly and informative staff, Bianca is a superstar! A credit to your company and would recommend TM Lewin.

Slim Fit Black Poplin Cutaway Collar Double Cuff Shirt

Staff knew their products, were patient and very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company

Visit to our Broad Street Place store

Service rating : This page has defaulted to Broad street but actually I went to the Kings Road branch. Queen and Mirek were extremely helpful.
Product: Good value and excellent quality.