TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 63227 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Good helpful assistance. Pity you can't mix shop purchase and online in single multi buy service; to fill in the gaps in shop stocks.

Blue Grey Large Gingham Button Down Shirt

• Blue Pink Check Oxford Egyptian Cotton Casual Shirt
  • Navy Pink Block Check Button Down Shirt

Service rating : Helpful telephone advice, good delivery service.
Product: It fits and looks good

Slim Fit Mid Blue Check Twill Button Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Speedy, efficient service.
Product: Larger and longer than I expected but still a quality shirt for a sensible price.

Black Satin Self-Tie Bow Tie

• Black Silver Dress Shirt Studs

Service rating : Good personal service but slow delivery to store.
Product: Just what I've been looking for.

Super Fitted Plain White Poplin Shirt

Excellent service as always, the best retailer for suits and shirts by a mile!

Alana Charcoal Pin Dot Jacket

• Alana Charcoal Pin Dot Skirt
  • Alana Charcoal Pin Dot Trousers

Service rating : Despite ordering goods for £200, you still have to pay postage and packing. The courier had to call twice. It would have been far more customer-friendly and cost-effective for TM Lewin to ask for advice/permission as to where to leave the goods if the customer is out.
Product: For years I have been purchasing TM Lewin products - mainly in stores - purely because I have always found them to be well made and of high-quality fabric. With this particular order, I had to send all 6 items back as they looked badly tailored and the material of the suit looked and felt cheap. Apart from the disappointment, having to pack everything up and again and get the parcels to a post office for return, I threw £4.95 on postage out of the window. Something I resent.

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : Need more changing rooms
Product: Need some samples not packaged up so its easier to try on shirts

London Slim Fit Plain White Fine Twill Shirt

• Slim Fit Plain Blue Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : Exceptionally good service. So good went to store and bought a suit.
Product: Great value, great quality, great style.

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : Friendly knowledgeable staff. Greeted well by girl on cash desk. Very helpful assistant
Product: Wide range of quality shirts at reasonable price. Only local store to cater for different arm lengths.

Visit to our Strand store

Service rating : You Mr Ansary could sell the Pope a double bed! I left the store having spent double the amount I had intended. But I loved the whole experience and was extremely satisfied with the shirts and ties I bought and also extremely satisified with the service and attention which I received
Product: What more can I say?

Limited Edition Navy Check Slim Fit Shirt

• Non-Iron Blue Gingham Slim Fit Shirt
  • Slim Fit Navy Green Check Poplin Shirt

Like the sleeve length options.
Need more choices of patterns

Visit to our Bristol store

Service rating : really nice layout and service was really good.
Product: tie was really nice however i would of like different patterns!

Maxine Blue Stripe Satin Shirt

The colour is stunning great quality

Visit to our One New Change store

Service rating : Viktoria knew her product, which demonstrated her retail experience.
Product: Viktoria knew her product, which demonstrated her retail experience.

Visit to our Kingston store

Service rating : I was not at all pleased with my experience. I was buying 3 shirts for my daughter to wear in the sixth form. The assistant told us we could not try on the actual shirts but she could try one off a hanger on for size and assured us the ones in the packet were exactly the same. We chose 3 shirts to take advantage of the 3 for 75 pounds offer. However, on getting home and trying the shirts on we discovered that 2 of the shirts required cufflinks, as such they were clearly not identical to the one tried on. At no point did either of the assistants advise us that the shirts would require cufflinks. Presumably they should at least have given us the option of purchasing cufflinks?
The next day required another trip into Kingston, a trip that was extremely inconvenient. However a different assistant was extremely apologetic and helped us to find only one suitable replacement. I had to argue in order to receive a refund of 25 pounds as they tried to charge me the individual price for the 2 shirts.
Product: I am pleased with the 2 shirts we finally came away with but later went into a shop opposite to find they had an offer of 3 shirts for 66 pounds and the assistant was polite and attentive, taking time to explain the different styles and fits available.

Fitted Plain White Twill Cutaway Collar Shirt

• Non-Iron Blue Slim Stripe Cutaway Collar Fitted Shirt

Service rating : Excellent product and service quick and reliable
Product: The size is good a little big on the arms but over all amazing product

Fitted Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

• Limited Edition Blue Green Check Slim Fit Shirt
  • Limited Edition Blue Red Check Slim Fit Shirt

Service rating : Good easy to use website. Prompt. Good product description
Product: Great shirt fit, love the altered sleeve length option. Good website. Prompt delivery.

Fitted Plain Black Poplin Button Cuff Shirt

Product: good quality

Amber Blue Bold Stripe Shirt

• Amber White Dobby Shirt
  • Suzie Blue Shadow Check Short Sleeve Shirt

Very fast delivery, shirts arrived a couple of days earlier than expected. However they were delivered on a day when I was out all day and the delivery men left the box in my back garden. That was really handy though as the shirts were only packed in a cardboard box it was very lucky it didn't rain that day. Had they been delivered the following day they would have been soaked.

Blue Mod Stripe Button Down Shirt

Service rating : Quick and efficient service
Product: Pity you don't do proper man sizes ie 3xl and above

Dalton Charcoal Sharkskin Regular Fit Suit Trousers

• Dalton Jacket

Service rating : Generally fit well, and OK if on sale, but generally I find TM Lewin suits wear out quite quickly and the quality does not match that of M&S, who are generally cheaper.
Product: TM Lewin materials seem to wear out a lot faster than cheaper products, such as those from M&S. I would expect TM Lewin materials to be more hard wearing.

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Service rating : Very professional staff. Very impressed
Product: Very good overall quaity

Non-Iron White Twill Slim Fit Shirt

• Slim Fit Plain Blue Oxford Button Cuff Shirt
  • Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Very good

Hook Suit Jacket

Quality clothing and first class customer service.