TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 51356 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Fast and excellent help
Product: Good quality for a decent price, definitely coming back in the near future.

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Service rating : Your sales associate Kevin was extremely helpful. This is not my first purchase from TM Lewin and after the experience I had again there it won't be my last.
Product: I find the suits at TM Lewin to be of good quality. When meeting clients from around the world I am always confident in my attire.

Malloy Casual V Neck

• Malloy Formal V Neck
  • R31 Str Rope Stripe 4

Easy to find what I wanted and easy to order it.

Visit to our Leicester store

Service rating : Manpreet was excellent, courteous, professional and so patient. Thank you. I'll be back.
Product: Have considered buying online previously, so delighted to try the quality before buying.

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : It was really great service , courteous and prompt with friendly staff
Product: its really good

Amber Dc 2 Fold Poplin Plain

• Fitted Pink Dogtooth Check Shirt
  • Fitted White Piqué Shirt

Service rating : great
Product: looks great and fits well

Visit to our Swindon Outlet store

Service rating : excellent service very pleasant and conversational. very impressed by the offer to let me try on a used shirt to see how the fit was. Store manager Eva was a treasure
Product: Good quality shirt not over packaged

R22 Str Classic Stripe 3

• R40 Chk 2col Classic Check 3
  • Regular Fit Blue Pink Stripe Poplin Shirt

Service rating : 3 shirts ok one bad one
Product: Nice shirt

Earl Grey Casual Jacket

Service rating : The delivery was very prompt. Unfortunately I returned the jacket as it was too large. I am still awaiting a refund and would be grateful for am update.
Product: Good quality jacket which was unfortunately too large and the smaller size not available.

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : Excellent and friendly in store service
Product: Not had time to try on the shirts.

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : This store is better stocked than the Stratford one and the staff were very helpful.
Product: It is good to be able to buy double cuff shirts with a choice of sleeve lengths at such a reasonable price.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : I was helped at the Cheshire Oaks Outlet Store by a lady called Gill. Gill was incredibly helpful in locating the correct sizes for me, which was not easy given that I am particularly tall (6'5")! Gill was very friendly, and seemed to take a genuine interest - I was very impressed.
Product: I purchased two suits, both of which fit very well and seem to be made to a great standard and and from good quality material.

Chk Classic Block Check 0

• Navy Oxford Button Down Casual Shirt
  • Pln Plain Poplin 1

Excellent!!!!

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : The sales person I met was very helpful and was happy to exchange one short for another without the usual 'if your not spending money this is a waste of time' look you get in most shops
Product: always buy shirts and ties and suits for work from TM, cant faulty the durability, fit and style

Archie Classic Green Check

• Buttoin Dwn Polin Sml Gingham
  • Button Dwn Graph Check

Service rating : TM Lewin has become my first stop for clothing. Everything I have bought is superb. If there is a criticism it's that stock always seems to be in short supply especially in Long sizes
Product: Lovely jacket

Chk Classic Block Check 3

• Pln Plain Poplin 1
  • R33 Str Classic Twill Str 4

good website and prompt delivery....thank you

Jackman Jacket

• Jackman Navy Flat Front Skinny Suit Trousers

Service rating : Extremely poor service, i am very disappointed. I havent received the trouser yet though i have visited the store two three times but seems like the trouser has been lost or what. I dont expect such poor service from tm lewin.
Product: Good

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : This was my third, but by no means my last visit to your Cheshire Oaks store. Having purchased two suits, three shirts, two ties and a pair of cufflinks in the last nine months alone. The staff, Pat in particular, are very knowledgeable, helpful and accomodating. Well done!!
Product: Having spent a ridiculous amont of money over the years on my clothes, I was blown away by the styles and quality of everthing T.M Lewin have on offer, at what I can only describe as give away prices. I'm very particular about my appearance, so earlier this year for my wedding, I had planned to have a suit taylored. However as we had a budget for the wedding, I decided to look at some off the hanger as an option, the first place I happened upon was T.M Lewin Chesire Oaks. A suit caught my eye as soon as I entered, it fit beautifully, and I could not believe that it cost me less than I've spent on some good quality shoes. I had originally planned to spend about £600 on my suit alone, but managed to kit myself out with shirt, suit and silk tie fof a third of the cost, although you would never know to see it. Their clothing spanks of quality and class, they do amazing deals on multi purchase shirts, in fact I've hinted to my wife that I would like some for christmas, with more colours, styles and sizes than you could imagine. You may well of guessed, I'm hooked!!

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : Even though the store was particularly busy, Luke kept a number of "plates spinning" dealing with 4 or 5 customers in a particularly professional and pleasant manner. He went over and above what I expected in discussing my options and diligently ensuring that alterations and requirements were followed through with great care.
Product: Loved the cut and fit of the suit!

Visit to our Gunwharf Quays store

where is this?
Bad question.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, we will be in touch to discuss.

Regular Fit White Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

• Slim Fit Plain White Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Order was messed up and was insulted on the phone by sales assistant

Very sorry to hear of this experience, we will be in touch personally to discuss this.

Visit to our Kingston store

Service rating : really helpful staff who took a lot of trouble to make I sure got what I needed
Product: great quality and fit

Visit to our Milton Keynes store

Service rating : My experience in your MK shop was of the very best customer service I ever received. All of your staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. In particular the young lady named Hayley that served me, she was not at all pushy and very patient, this made your shop unique against four of your competitors in the shopping centre. I shall recommend your shop every time. Thank you.
Product: The suit I purchased is of exceptional quality and value. I my opinion it cannot be matched by any of your competitors.

Pln Fine Twill 2

• Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt
  • Slim Fit Red Block Check Poplin Shirt

payment taken 3rd oct - had to email on the 18th as to why the delivery had not yet been made. always wear shirts for work from T M Lewin. p++ poor service

We are very sorry for the obvious inconvenience and frustration caused and will contact you immediately.

Visit to our Richmond store

Service rating : I (actually: we - me and my partner) cannot rate the store, the staff, and the experience high enough, and conversely I cannot thank Ed, Charlie, and Alexander enough for their help. I was in a very peculiar predicament, as I have just (as in: today) found out that my current suit, well, no longer fits (it's a long story... I had a rough couple of months and I kind of "expanded", mainly around the waist). So I needed a complete suit literally right there and then, including trousers size 42, which counts as, well, somewhat "non-standard" (basically the lower bound of "over-sized"). So that was a real challenge, with which we approached the Richmond store. And the assistance we got from Ed, Charlie and Alexander was AMAZING. The guys had me try on countless jackets in different sizes to find the perfect fit (and we did), and had a number of different trousers in size 42, which added up to the most beautiful and fitted suit I’ve had to date. I was also given a number of shirts to try on, and likewise, we found the exact perfect fit. But it doesn’t end there, not at all. As I mentioned earlier, I needed the complete suit on the spot, and as we know, TM Lewin sells “open” length trousers, which you then take in to fit the client’s height. This takes approx 2 working days, which we didn’t have – we literally needed the suit for Monday morning (our visit was on Sunday afternoon). We were prepared to do some amateur stitching at home (my partner has a done some occasional stitching before), not an ideal option, but the only one we thought we had. Wrong! The shop assistants told us about a local stitching place, which does alterations while-you-wait. Not only did they tell us about it, they also gave us the exact measurements, and a special slip for 10% discount. Now if you think *that* was awesome, listen to this: one of the guys (I believe it was Charlie, but I’m not 100%) actually walked us there, as we have never been to Richmond before. This is probably the best service I have experienced in my life, it’s like QE2 level of service (and I should know, I used to work on the QE2). We are impressed and immensely grateful for guys’ help in a time-pressed situation.
Product: I have worn TM Lewin since I started my professional career in 2007. My opinion about the quality of the products remains solid, I think you manufacture great garments at reasonable prices. As I wrote above, this is the nicest suit I have had to date, PLUS we got it on sale at GBP 199!