TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 58452 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our Trafford Centre store

Service rating : I went to the store to spend vouchers and a bit more on formal shirts. I was concerned that at my size there would be no stock available, particularly after a bleak visit to your Cheshire Oaks store some months ago. However, Lee was the epitome of good customer care and product knowledge. He first established my size to his and my satisfaction. He then took the trouble to find out exactly what I was after and made sure all shirts available in store in my size were shown to me. He also provided information on suits and jackets, in response to my casual enquiry. You are lucky to have such an effective committed man in the shop.
Product: There is no doubt as to the quality on your shirts - they are well proportioned, most comfortable and, I suspect, will give years of dependable wear. The range of materials I bought were tasteful and varied. However, there were few which were not blue or pink, no browns or greens to be seen in store. I was also disappointed to find that all in my size (18" neck regular) had double cuffs. In days when few people wear ties, double cuffs are to my mind over-formal. Your range should cater more widely to button cuffs. Thirdly, I was surprised at the emphasis on slim fittings, as few of the people I know, old or young, would find them easy to wear.

Visit to our Canary Jubilee store

Excellent customer service from Sonia Pina.

Outstanding in listening to the customer and delivering accordingly. Above and beyond normal levels of customer service.

Visit to our Bath store

Service rating : Best service in Bath for buying suits, helpful advice on etiquette and friendly staff that are be more than happy to tailor themselves to your needs (pun intended!)

TM Lewin will definitely be my first visit in the future when I need another suit.
Product: Excellent quality and price for a range of products

Amalfi Black Jacket

• Ava Pink Check Shirt

Service rating : Disappointed that my order did not arrive on Saturday despite paying extra for this service although when I contacted Customer Services the assistant could not have been more helpful and as a good will gesture refunded 20% of my order value as well as postage. Well done team, customer service at its best,thanks.
Product: Nice jacket but quite neat fit. Lovely fabric and well finished

Malden Light Grey Sharkskin Slim Fit Suit Trousers

• Malden Suit Jacket

Service rating : Staff were helpful, but when I collected my suit from in store it had been left in the box and not hung up in a suit bag, so was rather crushed on collection (although the creases did drop out of the suit). Staff were polite when I returned the suit without being pushy for reasons for return which I appreciated.
Product: good material, good fit, pity the suit jacket did not match up

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : Brilliant sales assistant
Product: Good product, just tricky to do up bow tie!

Visit to our Glasgow 2 store

Service rating : Excellent service, I never got the names of the two people who helped me. One was a more mature lady and a younger lady. Please pass on my thanks.
Product: The older lady who helped me seemed to have good taste and understanding of what was going to make my visit pleasurable.

Visit to our St Christophers store

Service rating : The store manger of the St Christopher's store is fantastic! I had a problem with a shirt I had bought and went to 3 other TM Lewin stores who were unable/unwilling to help. The chap in the St Christopher's store was brilliant and sorted out my problem straight away.
Product: v.good

Visit to our Spalding Outlet store

Service rating : Very friendly and helpful.
Product: I am really pleased with my purchase.

Visit to our New Street Square store

Service rating : Was served by Miguel and what a knowledgeable, polite young man. Service with a smile, very helpful and accommodating. Keep it up!
Product: Good quality products

Alessandra Print Shift Dress

• Vincenza Swirl Ruche Dress

Service rating : Quick delivery to store. Shame there is only a small choice for women's dresses though.
Product: Loved the colours but the size isn't consistent with other TM Lewin products - size 12 was baggy around the arms, size 10 was too tight around the arms. I have two other dresses from TM Lewin in a very similar style that fit perfectly.

We are sorry to hear you have found the sizing inconsistent; we hope we can impress you further in future.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

I was given first class service by your employee. I think the lady concerned manages the branch. I went in to buy sleeve bands and ended up ordering a suit and when I pick it up will probably pick up 4/5 shirts.

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Very attentive staff, great advice and allowed me to try on a selection of shirts
Product: Excellent products and a great price, have used TM Lewin for many years

Regular Fit Plain Pink Twill Double Cuff Shirt

• Regular Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Very efficient and hassle free

Fitted Light Blue Stripe Non-Iron Shirt

Blue White Knitted Spot Slim Tie

• Light Pink Mélange Knitted Tie
  • Navy White Knitted Silk Tie

Service rating : Great
Product: Great, but see comment below

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Clean, well presented, great and well mannered staff
Product: I buy almost exclusively from TM Lewin where I can, does that answer yor question?

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Beautiful designs

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Both Cameron and Keith were very helpful during my visit on Sunday, 26 April

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

The lady who helped me to choose a shirt and tie was Chris and she was a great help when selecting the shirt and tie, it took just 5 minutes and they were just what I wanted

Julie Black Dobby Frill Shirt

very good service

Visit to our Regent St store

Reyes, who welcomed me to the store and made sure my needs were attended to, was very pleasant and helpful; advising and making me feel I am a valuable customer of the store. Thank you Reyes.

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : Very helpful and looking fir the last of the fully fitted shirts design
Product: I was really happy with the Fully Fitted shirt cut, but now very disappointed to hear it is being removed. The fitted cut is not the same and I will now have to find a new shirt manufacturer with a similar fit.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

simon had a good rummage to find me five shirts i really liked...thank you!

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

simon was very helpful and cheerful.