TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 59491 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Anita White Diamond Dobby Short Sleeve Shirt

• Purple Butterfly Print Cap Sleeve Mandarin Shirt
  • Suzie Lilac Wildflower Print Short Sleeve Voile Shirt

As always, fabulous service, lovely clothes, I am so pleased I have found you.

Visit to our Bluewater store

The lady who severed us was awful and rude. Apprentely I was Unhelpful for not knowing if the trousers I ordered were shortened online or in store ( something I never thought to ask when ordering). She further seamed surprised/ angry I did not take the name of the man when I orderd. When offering the collection email I was told that would not help her find the order ( when she finally accepted to take the order number and the date of the order she found them!) This is not the service I expect from this store! I found it very disappointing as the previouse experience was Excellant and the reason why I returned to order another pair!

Visit to our Paternoster Square store

Service rating : Nicolas was very professional and friendly he was patient and attentive. I felt his customer care and sales skills were exceptional. It was a real pleasure buying in your shop thanks to him.
Product: I have bought your shirts several times and find them to be a great fit and good value for money.

Limited Edition Slim Fit Blue Navy Micro Check Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Gingham Check Poplin Shirt
  • Slim Fit Light Pink Bengal Stripe Shirt

Service rating : Bought online, your website is way to use and has great filter functionality on size, colour etc. I have bought work shirts only from Lewins for the last 20 years. In recent times, buying ethically has become more important to me. I would be keen to know Lewins' position with respect to how ethical their supply chain is.
Product: As always the quality of your shirts is top class. Alterations were very nicely done.

Blue Woven Boxer Shorts

Service rating : Arrived in good time.
Product: I have a 36" waist. I have tried one of the 3 boxers ordered (large, as advised) but they are far too wide (the elastic waist band is 3" wider than the same size for other brands. I shall have to return them, I'm afraid.

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : I went into the store as I needed an emergency smart shirt and tie for a photo shoot. I had gone to work in dress down Friday mode. The service from the Branch Manager was exceptional and it turned out that I was the 5th person he had helped that day "smarten up". It turned out that I didn't need the tie as they want "more relaxed" shots!! Typical. So I kept the shirt and took back the tie I bought for which the store gave me a refund - no problem. Their attitude and approach to customer service is exceptional and they deserve praise not only from an Area Manager but from the MD of TM Lewin.
Product: I really live this shirt. It is exceptional quality, is double cuffed but has a really cool button that closes the sleeves in case you forget your cuff links. The Manager showed me how to do them up. Really cool!!

Visit to our Holborn 2 store

Service rating : Superb customer service - I will definitely be shopping here again soon. Very friendly staff who made the experience pleasant.
Product: Fantastic - a perfect fit and very good quality.

Slim Fit Navy Check Poplin Button Cuff Shirt

• Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Would have been good to have been measured properly when first in

Visit to our Glasgow store

Very helpful assistant manager. Who remembered I had left my gloves 8 weeks before and had kept them for me, just marvellous!

Visit to our Holborn 2 store

Service rating : Excelent service and charming staff
Product: Effectively my entire work wardrobe

Blue Denim Invisible Button Down Shirt

• Regular Fit Blue Bengal Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Regular Fit Plain Blue Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : service is just ok, too much of one colour shirt. There are millions of colours, not just blue stripes!
Product: shirt way too short on the sleeve not even on display in the shop, even though it is advertised on the web page.

Amber Penny Farthing Shirt

Great customer care

Slim Fit Blue Bengal Stripe Tunic Shirt

• Slim Fit Navy Stripe Poplin Tunic Shirt
  • Slim Fit Plain Blue Poplin Tunic Shirt

Service rating : Products are nice quality but delivery is slow and refunds are even slower. I'd happily rate it higher if not for this aspect
Product: Nice quality - went a full neck size down for a closer fit on the chest

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, we will contact you in regards to these issues.

Regular Fit Navy Check Button Cuff Shirt

• Regular Fit Plain White Luxury Oxford Shirt
  • Slim Fit Blue Gingham Check Poplin Shirt

Service rating : I like the quality and service
Product: Good quality and fit

Halliday Blue Two-Colour Twill Slim Fit Suit Trousers

Service rating : Great service from the lady in the shop and very good value clothing throughout TM Lewin. Very happy!!
Product: Very good trousers made with good-feel material and they seem to be solid enough for everyday office use.

Perry Navy Blue Mohair Slim Fit Suit Trousers

Service rating : Excellent shop staff found me exactly what I wanted, advised on fit and style, brilliant service all round.
Product: Dog's nuts.

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Service rating : Assisted my Cameron, who did a great job at helping me find the right suit and fitting for an upcoming wedding.
Product: Almost all of my shirts are from TM Lewin, I love the products you sell and would recommend them to others.

Visit to our One New Change store

Viktoria (I'm guessing the name from the receipt) was very helpful.

Pink Oxford Stripe Relaxed Fit Casual Shirt

• Wendy White Dobby Shirt

Service rating : Shirts are well made of good cloth and last well. Prices are highly competitive!
Product: Great shirt, but was made from poplin material rather than oxford weave as shown on the web site. Shirt was returned.

Amber Blue Puppytooth Shirt

• Kylie Paisley Print Shirt
  • Wendy White Dobby Shirt

Service rating : I ordered 3 shirts online on Thursday and requested in-store collection the next day as I needed something to wear for a job interview and it delivered! It was so convenient collecting the items from Westfield and I was surprised at the speed! The shirts were also very similar to the images online. The staff were helpful and I didn't have to wait long for sales assistant to locate my shirts in the stock room. He showed me each shirt to see if I was happy with them and they were nicely packed. I will definitely order online in the future! The store had a small women's section with a limited collection so i'm not sure if I would buy from the store directly. The website definitely had more choice and it's so convenient to order online and collect in-store.
Product: Smart, comfy shirt and the fit was perfect.

Bale Plain Blue Skinny Fit Suit Trousers

• Bale Suit Jacket

Service was superb . Couldn't do enough for me

Visit to our Reading store

Service rating : Went to the Reading store and it was excellent, Arron the shop assistant was extremely helpful and gave great advice to me and a friend about suit options. He had a wide range of knowledge about the product and was very polite. Excellent work.
Product: The products were excellent also, with high quality fabrics being used with superb cuts that fits a treat. Very happy

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : Really impressed with the person who served us and the staff in general
Product: Reasonable qulaity at good prices. I normally get suits made but wil use your tailoring service in future

Regular Fit Plain White Poplin Tunic Shirt

Service rating : All good.
Product: All good