TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 45672 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Aileen Tile Print Shift Dress

• Fitted Black Polka Dot Shirt
  • Jane Bow Micro Diamond Shirt

Service rating : Very good delivery
Quality of product align to my expectations
Good fit of the products
Product: Very nice fit and fabric

Visit to our White City store

The store was nice and empty late on a weekday night, and there were plenty of staff to assist.

Black Brown Reversible Belt - 26728

Service rating : The service was customer friendly at the Cheltenham store.
Product: The reversible belt is good and looks durable.

Blue Plain Pinpoint Oxford Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26123

• Slim Fit Blue Check Poplin Double Cuff Shirt
  • Slim Fit Blue Classic Stripe Poplin Shirt

Only thing to note is the stitching a little off on a couple of shirt button holes.
I am a regular customer and the service is good and the shirts are good value for money.

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Helpful, but not intrusive
Product: Been buying shirts from Lewin for 20 years, not going to stop now

London Slim Fit Blue Flower Print Shirt

• Slim Fit Light Lilac Bar Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Slim Fit Mid Blue Slim Pinpoint Stripe Shirt

£100 for five shirts is very good value for money but when you add the fact you can select your own sleeve length, select your own cut and enjoy the sheer high quality of the cloth the shirts are made from, it's a wonder people go anywhere else for a top quality shirt. If you are a shirt nerd like I am you will love the design details on the barrel cuffs, the double cuffs and the extra length on the shirt tails. Lewin's are also very up to scratch on the add to basket world we live in. The website is just easy and it works and the service level is super high. I have been buying shirts from this company for 20 years, it's better than it has ever been.

Regular Fit Plain Blue Pinpoint Oxford Shirt

• Regular Fit Plain White Poplin Shirt

Service rating : very easy to order & purchase the items on-line. Very good prices and very good quality.
Product: excellent quality, very nice colour.

Slim Fit Blue Classic Check Poplin Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Textured Double Cuff Shirt
  • Slim Fit Pink Gingham Check Twill Shirt

Service rating : Always promptly delivered
Product: I do not feel that the quality is as good as it used to be but still excellent value for money. Cuffs and collars are weaker, cuffs narrower.

Fully Fitted White Pleated Wing Collar Evening Dress Shirt

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Ideal. good fit and just what I was looking for

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : Friendly, helpful, and no quibble refund when I bought the wrong item
Product: does what it says on the tin...

Blue Gingham Check Buckingham Slim Fit Button Cuff Shirt - 30448

• Regular Fit Blue Lilac Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Regular Fit Plain Blue Pinpoint Oxford Shirt

Service rating : very nice service
Product: very nice service

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : The service received at your store today was excellent. The sales assistant I dealt with (possibly the store manager?) was helpful without being pushy about selling and went out of his way to find stock that he thought would be of interest to me.
Product: Excellent quality and fit and a very reasonable price.

Blue Gingham Check Shirt. Prince Of Wales Collar Double Cuff Shirt - 18839

• Regular Fit Blue Burgundy Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Regular Fit Lilac Chevron Block Check Shirt

delivery by mailuk is very poor. attempt at second delivery did not follow instructions. Items have now been returned to sender. Don't know when i will get my items.

Ava Orange Block Check Shirt

• Fitted Pink Daisy Print Shirt
  • Fitted Red Tulip Print Shirt

Service rating : Excellent company with excellent products
Product: The shirt is very good but I am disappointed to see that TM LEWIN has (shortened) cut off about 7 cm to my long sleeves shirt. Actually I have been buying from this company because they do excellent products and sizes and I have never have such disappointment. next time please give women the opportunity to choose the length of their sleeves like you do with men even with two options of choices and please email me when the changes will happen. Thank you for your understanding.

23-Apr-2014
I did not send the shirts back because of the blind trust that I have already put on the excellency of this company and got rid of the packaging before trying the shirts on. but please do make this change happen.
Thanks

Fully Fitted Plain White Oxford Shirt

Service rating : I have used TM Lewin many times before and have never had any issues. Orders are always quickly dispatched and store collection very easy. I have also found they seem to have a far greater number of sizes in stock compared to another close competitor.
Product: Second such shirt I have bought. Fit is excellent.

Limited Edition Slim Fit Blue Check Shirt

• London Slim Fit Blue Flower Print Shirt
  • London Slim Fit Navy Check Dobby Shirt

Service rating : Very quick and all present and correct
Product: Good Quality but, expected to be slimmer fit.

Visit to our Bath store

Service rating : Hand on my heart, me and my partner could not be more impressed with the service we received when buying him a suit. The standard of service was fantastic, the staff were more than happy to help, they were knowledgeable and they tailored his suit the same day! We honestly could not have asked for more, very impressed. I would always recommend TM Lewins over other established suit shops in bath, they do not even compare.
Product: The standard of the products were excellent, my partner tried on various suits and loved everyone! The quality was very high, the fit was incredible and there was such a selection to choose from. We will definitely be coming back in the future, my partner would of bought the whole shop if you gave him the chance.

Slim Fit Black Poplin Cutaway Collar Double Cuff Shirt

still not received the goods i have ordered

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : Matt was excellent - his interpersonal skills were faultless.
Product: Great shirts. I will be back in for more shirts in the next week or two.

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : Fatima served me, and helped decide shortening a skirt that I bought 10 days ago. Well done.
Product: I like high quality materials.

Navy Pink Spot Slim Silk Tie

Service rating : I ordered a some ties from the website and was informed it would arrive in a couple of days. I received an email saying it was delivered, but when I went to pick it up it was not there. I was told to wait a day and try again tomorrow. I called in to customer service the next day and was told the Ties still hasn't arrived. Customer service said they'll send out the order again and I'll receive it the next day, since I was flying out of the country this was very important. Despite the reassurances the ties were not delivered or dispatched on time. The next day I called in to customer service because I didn't receive the ties, they told me that the order was placed too late and didn't go out. They assured me it would arrive the next day before 12:30, this wouldn't due because my flight was at 8:30am. Now with all the errands I needed to run, I now had to go to a TM Lewin store to pick up the ties. I needed to purchase the ties again in store and was assured I would pay the same price on the website. Arriving at the store, they had no idea about my situation and said I needed to pay full price. I tried calling customer service again and was put on hold for 30 mins, turns out customer service was closed and I was not notified. I asked to speak to the Manager at this point and he kindly allowed me to purchase at the rate I paid online. Since the online order was not cancelled as promised I now had to return the ties. Luckily after half an hour with customer service my situation was resolved after I proved I purchased new ties and mailed in the old ties. The customer service representatives I encountered were all nice but the assurances given amounted to nothing. This caused me to waste much time and effort to remedy the situation. I expect more from a company like TM Lewin and this seemed like a systematic failure on many fronts instead of an isolated situation.
Product: These ties were gifts.

We are very sorry to hear of this experience and will contact you to discuss this.

Visit to our Reading Oracle store

It took some time until I got a seller to take care of me, but then she found out the correct size quickly and helped me to find the shirts

23-Apr-2014
No more comments

Fuchsia Heritage Print Silk Tie

• Fully Fitted Blue Slim Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Fully Fitted Lilac Slim Stripe Non-Iron Shirt

Quick delivery - arrived next working day.

Blue Brown Gingham Check Button Down Casual Shirt

• Burgundy Navy Check Button Down Casual Shirt
  • London Slim Fit Blue Flower Print Shirt

Love TMLewin. Good products, consistent quality & sizing, great service, speedy delivery and pick up available from my local store.

Slim Fit Blue Classic Check Twill Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Gingham Check Twill Shirt
  • Slim Fit Blue Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : No comment, but this survey took more than 15 seconds to complete
Product: No comment on shirt, but this survey took more than 15 seconds to complete