TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 57651 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Calabria Side Knot Dress

• Ravenna Navy Floral Tunic Dress

Friendly efficient service. Wish you did free postage! Will use you again.

Visit to our Leeds store

Service rating : We were greeted by Ian who was incredibly helpful, polite and had a great knowledge regarding suits.
Product: A great range at reasonable prices.

Visit to our Glasgow 2 store

Service rating : very nice people
Product: nice white shirts

31-Mar-2015
excellent

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : Near where we live so is very convenient
Product: staff are very friendly and helpful. Products are very well made and of good quality and price

Visit to our Newcastle store

Service rating : This was my first visit to a T.M.Lewin store. I had looked online and liked a suit I saw. A suit I liked the look of (I'm an upcoming 'father of the bride'). Jackie put aside some suit components in my approx size until I could get in to Newcastle.
Both myself and my wife were extremely happy with the advice and service we received when we got in store (from Jackie again) and I was subsequently able to get a great fitting and high quality suit with her help.
Product: Really pleased with my new three piece suit, great quality, design and appearance.
I have already recommended T.M.Lewin to several friends due to this good buying experience.

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Service rating : All staffs are friendly and helpful. I can get what I need from staff's recommendation.
Product: Excellent quality. Easy to iron. Perfectly fitted to my body.

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : Lovely shop and great assistance who was more than happy to help.
Product: My only critism is the actual clothing itself, why have you assumed that all women have short arms and short bodies. Is it not possible to make everything about 1 inch longer?

Slim Fit Blue Dogtooth Check Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : I was left waiting as I tried the trousers and she was serving other customers which was fine. But she forgot about me totally when she was done and I waited and eventually went to her for help. She as standing there doing no a lot.
When I received email to collect my products and was told its not ready, trying it again today, fingers crossed!
Product: Good price

Very sorry to hear of this poor service; we will contact you personally to discuss.

Bologna Stone Trench Coat

Service rating : Ordered the best fitting trench I ever had in store on a Saturday and it had already arrived by Monday! So quick!
Product: Best fitting trench coat I ever had, very classy & feminine, got so many compliments since I started wearing it!

Sock Gift Set

Service rating : Excellent.
Product: Perfect gift.

Lawrence Charcoal Sharkskin Regular Fit Suit Trousers

• Lawrence Suit Jacket

Service rating : The professional, courteous service I received was exemplary. I hadn't intended returning to the same store purely because there were others nearer to where I work. However, to have failed to reward such good service by going elsewhere (even if it was another TM Lewin shop) would be a sin! Well done Bow Lane staff, especially the tall gent who is a great credit to the shop itself and the company as a whole.
Product: For the price...Above excellent value. To expect more would be greedy.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Superb customer service from Veronika.

Fitted Marcella Front Evening Dress Shirt

• Grey Blue Ornate Circles Tie
  • London Fitted Light Blue Circle Print Shirt

Great

Air Force Blue Merino Jumper

Good service

Visit to our Edinburgh store

no issues very helpful - Ronan was the member of staff

Green Check Relaxed Fit Casual Shirt

• Regular Fit Lilac Block Check Twill Shirt
  • Regular Fit Plain White Poplin Tunic Shirt

Service rating : Excellent.
Product: Good.

Purple Gingham Relaxed Fit Casual Shirt

• Regular Fit Navy Burgundy Check Twill Shirt
  • Slim Fit Brown Red Check Twill Shirt

Ordered online, collected in store at my convenience, nothing simpler or convenient.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Good service by friendly staff, Anne I think
Product: Good quality suit and price already a fan of shirts

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : Louise was extremely helpful.
Product: Still to wear them

Kylie Navy Check Shirt

• Maxine Blue Tile Print Shirt

Service rating : I have always found the service excellent and very quick
Product: Been wearing it already

Amber Pink Fine Stripe Shirt

Service rating : Viewing of my fit did not work
Product: Beautiful quality, finish and fit - love it!

Visit to our Gunwharf Quays store

Service rating : excellent attentive service by manager
Product: struggled to find suitable sizings but we did get a resolve

Visit to our London Bridge Station store

Service rating : The store i visited was Kings Road (not London Bridge); however the service was excellent. I ordered 2 suits and initially had some issues with the online ordering service, however Malik in store tailored both suits and made the experience one that i would choose again despite the initial issues with items not being delivered that were confirmed in my order.
Product: The Wool +Mohair blend in both suits is exceptions for the price

Visit to our Dublin store

Service rating : Very good customer service and helpful staff
Product: Excellent quality with a good variety

Visit to our Dublin store

Service rating : Good service from pleasant staff
Product: Decent quality products, well worth the money

30-Mar-2015