TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 70763 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Visit to our York store

Service rating : Professional staff, very helpful
Product: Great quality evening shirt purchased

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : Ik Mebe provided prompt and friendly service. Pleasure dealing with professional people
Product: Quality of the products was good

Visit to our New Street Square store

Thoroughly enjoyed my shopping experience. I received fantastic service from Shgvita. Will definitely visit the store again.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Service rating : very polite and helpful
Product: Hot air balloon shirt size 16 sleeves much too short in comparison with other shirts purchased.

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : aaaaaaaa
Product: a

Lear Scottish Tweed Jacket

Service rating : Friendly service and relaxed.
Product: Great quality and looks better than expected.

Visit to our Stratford Westfield store

• Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : Easy transaction & quick delivery
Product: Great fit

Visit to our Oxford Street Shop

I frequently order 5 formal shirts at a time. Dreadful service, lot's of staff but no one seems to know what is going on. The Staff are disorganised, curt and very laissez faire. This is not the first time I have experienced such poor service at this branch. As a result, I have decided to no longer shop in store and will use the internet for my future orders. Staff seem to stand around chatting but only offer help when approached. Those who are not engaging in their own social conversations stand around with sullen faces. The collection service is clearly outdated and the staff use filed papers to locate orders which takes an unacceptable period of time to locate orders. This is 2016 not 1980! Please review my comments and action accordingly.

Visit to our One New Change store

Service rating : Mr Amer, was brilliant with his service on the day. He had a good knowledge of the TM Lewin products and helped me pick just the right things that i was looking for.
I wish Amer all the very best!
Product: I have been using TM Lewin products for over 10 years now and I havent been disappointed. I am hoping the same will be true for this latest purchase.

Black Gloves

Service rating : Na
Product: Well made and Very good quality.

Non-Iron Blue Bengal Stripe Cutaway Collar Fitted Shirt

• Non-Iron Blue Gingham Fitted Shirt
  • Non-Iron Lilac Gingham Fitted Shirt

The site was down whilst I was trying to order, but rather than show this it simply wouldn't let me pay.

Regular Fit Lilac Gingham Check Shirt

• Regular Fit Lilac Stripe Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Always prepared to go the extra mile to find what I need. Relaxed friendly service at Oxford Street.
Product: First class materials. Like the fit.

Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : Good company service
Product: Good

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Service rating : The team greeted me on the way in and assisted me with sizes and advice.
Product: The dresses and the tops I selected are all flattering shapes and good quality.

Blue Gingham Check Cutaway Collar Slim Fit Shirt

• Mid-Blue Knots
  • Navy Blue Knots

Excellent arrived at the store very quick which I like

Visit to our Oxford Street Shop

Anne (France) was very friendly and helpful

White Poplin Regular Fit Tunic Shirt

Really easy and effective way to view multiple products and buy the right one.

White Poplin Regular Fit Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Free delivery and received in reasonable time
Product: Good value and excellent quality

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Excellent experience!!! I really want to thank Claire for her excellent consultancy and service. Very friendly lady.
Product: T M Lewin fitted shirts is comfortable and simply enjoyable to wear, would definitely buy another five shirts.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Mens store

Actually i have had a great shopping experience!!! I really want to thank Daniel for his excellent consultancy and service. As an Austrian i am not used to UK sizes and I used my business trip to london to visit the store in JST. to find my right fitting for shirts. Daniel even supported me with gtting my UK sizes for jackets and trousers from the suit store, so that i will be able to shop online in the future. Daniel was offering to go the extra mile....I really do appreciate that!

Fitted Green Classic Slim Stripe Twill Shirt

Had an issue with the order that was very quickly resolved.

Black Poplin Cutaway Collar Slim Fit Shirt

Service rating : Excellent service and very speedy delivery. Good update communication throughout.
Product: High quality shirt, excellent fit and true to size. Good quality garment which has been well constructed with a deep rich colour. These shirts have pedigree longevity and hence why they are a top choice for me as an office staple.

Visit to our Birmingham Grand Central Store

Service rating : VERY HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY GOOD RANGE OF PRODUCTS.
Product: VERY GOOD QUALITY FOR THE PRICE, VERY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY

Service rating : David was great advising the best choices
Product: Nice shirts and ties!! Will repeat!