TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 51387 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Wentworth Grey Flat Front Trousers - 24238

• Wentworth Jacket

Service rating : Very professional service
Product: Good value

Flat Front Trs Hook Plain

Service rating : great customer service. ordered online and delivered to store with no hassle
Product: great product

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : The services were excellent and the attendant was very friendly and helpful when I was confused about colours. I really felt welcomed to the store.
Product: The products were excellent, though the journey was a bit too far for me. I live in Crowborough, East Sussex, and there is no TM LEWIN shop in East Sussex. I would like to suggest that you open a branch here in East Sussex so I won't have to travel all the way to London to do my shopping.

Amber Dc Fine Stripe

• Amber Sc Dobby Check Semi Plai
  • Curved Collar Sc Dogtooth Prin

Quick

Visit to our Leeds Station store

Service rating : Was waiting to meet a colleague and saw the store so was a bit of an impulse purchase. The girl who served me was extremely helpful.
Product: I'd not purchased T M Lewin shirts before but I'm impressed with them and will be back.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Visited Glasgow store. Excellent service

Ellis Suit Jacket

Service rating : Really helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent customer service.
Product: Lovely quality and good fit for me. Good advice during fitting.

Powsc Chk Country Check 9

Service rating : It is really important if buying clothes online that they match up to the correct sizing. The shirt from TM Lewin was clearly not the size it said it was. I have sent the shirt back but my account has not been credited back yet
Product: The quality of the shirt was poor and it was way to big for a size 15.5 collar. It felt more like a size 16-16.5 shirt.

Melville Classic Ginger Check

Service rating : Very quick delivery to my local store
Product: Good quality jacket. Fit is very good. Very pleased

Visit to our Strand store

Service rating : Very friendly
Product: As always a great amount of options

Porter Black Wool Flat Front Skinny Suit Trousers

• Porter Suit Jacket

Very quick delivery

Edison Navy Herringbone Coat

Service rating : Great customer service from staff at the Westfield Stratford store
Product: Fabulous coat, great material, smart and sleek!

Amber Dc Rope Bengal Stripe

Service rating : Very good
Product: The colour was not as advertised on line, it didn't suit my Mother

Slim Fit Blue Stripe Non-Iron Double Cuff Shirt

• Slim Fit Plain Blue Twill Non-Iron Shirt
  • Slim Fit Plain White Twill Non-Iron Shirt

Excellent service and products. I order from you each year as a Christmas gift to my son who works in financial services and needs to look smart each working day.

F26 Str Classic Stripe 9

• Fitted Plain White Poplin Button Cuff Shirt

Had to wait 10 minutes in the store to pick up the delivery.
Not needed to wait in the past.

Prince Of Wales Collar White Marcella Evening Shirt - 35104

• Prince Of Wales Collar White Pleated Evening Shirt - 35105
  • Regular Fit Lilac Pinpoint Check Double Cuff Shirt

easy to use

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : the lady who served us was exxellent, taking care to measure my son up for a shirt and then suggesting the best products. She was patient and helpful
Product: a wide choice of shirts

Edie Pinstripe Jkt

• Edie Pinstripe Ll Pencil Skirt
  • Edie Pinstripe Trousers

Service rating : Service was efficient. But i had spent a lot of time going to Trafford Center and Liverpool stores to then find out women clothing isn't stocked in these stores. Liverpool had a very small selection of women suits.
Product: I am happy with the quality considering i could not see it in the flesh before ordering on line.

Prince Of Wales Collar White Marcella Evening Shirt - 35104

Service rating : Delivered next day. Great service!
Product: All good

Edie Pinstripe Jkt

Service rating : Really quick and very nicely packaged.
Product: Nicely made but while it looked a long length and very fitted on the model it was less fitted and too short on me. At 5' 6" and size 12 I don't think I'm out of proportion! Pity, because if it had been as long as it looked in the photo I would have kept it.

Blue Herringbone Silk Tie

• Blue Ottoman Extra Long Silk Tie
  • Navy Blue Stripe Extra Long Tie

Was great

Ellis Suit Jacket

Service rating : I received excellent and polite service from all the staff at The Cheltenham branch.
Product: I bought the trousers and then had to order the jacket separately since the one in the shop had an ill set in arm at the shoulder. It arrived a day or two later. I am delighted with the suit, the quality of the fabric and cut are excellent and represented exceptional value for money.

Blue Plain Luxury Twill Prince Of Wales Double Cuff Shirt - 23475

• R07 Pln End On End 2
  • R09 Str Slim Stripe 2

Outstanding service.
Thank you you have a customer for ever.

Etched Tie Slide

• F06 Str Eoe Bar Stripe 2
  • F16 Str Spaced Stripe 3

For the high order value, you should be offerring free delivery to home addresses. I nearly abandoned the order once I realised I either had to pay for delivery or pick up in store. I've no doubt you're losing sales as a result of this.

Chk Classic Block Check 0

• Chk Classic Block Check 9
  • Regular Fit Burgundy Navy Block Check Shirt

Service rating : Service in the shop was very good, however there is issue with the order - see below
Product: Unfortunately 2 of the shirts came in wrong size. One with 16"" collar / slimm fit and one with 18"" collar / slimm fit. Both of these shirts should be 18"" collar /regular fit.
I have unpacked both of the shirts from its packiging, however I didn't waer them yet