TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 50478 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Classic Button Dwn Tattersals

• S14 Chk Twill Check 2
  • S25 Str Bar Stripe 2

it will be nice if TM LEWIN can broaden their designs. The customer is limited in choice. There is not much selection choice, both in colours and design.

R34 Chk Twill Check 4

• Regular Fit Lilac Luxury Herringbone Shirt

Service rating : Well communicated and arrived on time in full.
Product: It has a pluck on the material I decided to keep it and not return as it's on the back and not big but the shirt is not what I would describe as excellent.

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Excellent service at the Cheapside store in London with very friendly helpful staff. In comparison very poor service at the London Wall branch. Improvements drastically needed. Refund refused at London Wall but Cheapside store more than happy to help and do refund.

George Quilted Jacket

Service rating : Very good overall service as usual and well packaged.
Product: Very well made and is very stylish. Nice big pockets inside and out and the 36" chest is an excellent fit for me.

Cassidy Stone Chinos

• Indigo Straight Leg Jeans

Service rating : As per usual I received excellent service from attentive and obliging staff. They proved extremely helpful with regards to ordering in the clothes I required as well as having a full understanding of the exact fit and subtle variations across the range of trousers.
Product: Comfortable fit without looking too relaxed. They will prove ideally suited to a range of smart/casual attire. Waist measurements were bang on and they fitted brilliantly in the leg after being sent off for in-house alterations (I am a little on the short side).

Visit to our Southampton Row store

Service rating : friendly
Product: good quality

Blue Bengal Stripe Prince Of Wales Collar Double Cuff Shirt - 17788

• Blue Plain Luxury Twill Prince Of Wales Double Cuff Shirt - 23475
  • Burgundy Herringbone Silk Tie

Very fast service and good website

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Bought a suit that needed alterations. The manager was superb. Will go back again when he there to assist.

Visit to our Reading store

Service rating : Very impressed with the service. Measurements were incorrect the first time around but returning the products and getting replacements was very easy.
Product: Shirts - very good quality and at a great price.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Suits store

Service rating : The female assistant at the suit shop in Jermyn st London could not do too much to help. she was excellent.
Product: prefer to comment after a few wears of the item... seems good at the moment

Slim Fit Blue Herringbone Non-Iron Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Spaced Stripe Non-Iron Shirt
  • Slim Fit Plain Cream Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : Overall very good service. The quality might be slightly lower than what I get from Hawes and Curtis
Product: The color is much lighter than what it seemed on the website. I would have voted average but unfortunately that option is not there.

Visit to our York store

Service rating : Helpful and friendly assistant
Product: Looking forward to wearing my suit

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Fitted Blue Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Brilliant service!
Product: Good quality shirt.

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : The staff were really welcoming and happy for me to take my time to try things on especially as the sizing of clothes seemed to be varied. I would like to mention Kathleen in particular as she was so helpful with double checking the storeroom for certain sizes and styles etc and making sure that I was getting on ok. Kathleen was very friendly and cheerful and I appreciated all her efforts during my shopping experience. thank you!
Product: The quality of the clothes are good, however I fine that the sizing is confusing which meant that I literally had to spend a good couple of hours trying things on as my size seemed to range from 8 to 12! Once I found the right fits for the different items of clothing, I was happy with the products, it just seemed to depend very much on where the clothes were made....

Penhurst Navy Sharkskin Flat Front Regular Fit Trousers

brilliant and friendly service

Visit to our Jermyn Street Suits store

Service rating : Nice store and very helpfull and willing stuff.
Product: Big range of products. Good quality.

Visit to our Solihull store

Service rating : The Solihull staff have been looking after me for many years now. I have always found the very helpful, polite and knowledgable
Product: Once again I have been disappointed at the lack of any other colour of suit than the standard black, blue and grey. I have a wardrobe full of your suits which i love but there is only so many black, blue and gray suits any man needs. Please consider branching out a little on colours. Your selection of shirts are full of variety so i am never disappointed. Just need the same in the suits

S35 Chk Twill Gingham Check 3

• S44 Chk Sml Twill Block Chk 4
  • S71 Str Twill Bengal Str 9

Service rating : ....
Product: .

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : Good store, in a good location.
Product: TM Lewin shirts are very good quality for the price, they lookg very elegant, fit very well and are very satisfactory. TM Lewin is the go-to place for formal men attire.

Button Dwn Chk Gingham Check

• Button Dwn Chk Royal Oxford
  • Button Dwn Pln Royal Oxford

Service rating : The delivery time was very short and the staff in the shop from which I picked it up were very professional and friendly.
Product: Very good material and appear to be durable. It's as if it was made to fit me. I look very smart in it.

Visit to our St Christophers store

Service rating : Great customer service. Employees were friendly and helpful, and I did not feel pressured.
Product: Liked the style of the clothes. Would have liked to see more selection of non-iron and button cuff shirts.

Visit to our Kingston store

Service rating : helpful staff
Product: good quality

R12 Chk 2col Pinpoint Check 2

• Regular Fit Blue Hairline Stripe White Collar Shirt
  • Regular Fit Blue Red Stripe Poplin Shirt

Service rating : Although it was easy to order online, the incorrect order arrived and now I have to face the inconvenience of waiting for my correct order. Poor customer service and very disappointed.
Product: Incorrect shirt arrived, not what was ordered.

Pink Plain Luxury Twill Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26120

• S05 Str Slim Stripe 0
  • Slim Fit Blue Luxury Herringbone Shirt

Ordering was easy, I ordered on Thursday evening and my shirts arrived on Monday morning! How's that for service!