TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 48751 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Regular Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Took me 11 days to eventually receive a shirt due to some communication error between store and warehouse? Communication to me was also poor.

London Super Fitted Blue Extra Fine Stripe Shirt

Terrible service. Took over a week to come as I delievered to the Brent cross store. Went in three consecutive days after receiving the email telling me it was at the shop but to my amazement it still hadent arrived after 3 days. I still have not received the shirt and will not be shopping at tm lewin again.

Visit to our Kings Road store

Service rating : I went to Broad Street Place/Eldon Street, near Liverpool Station, not Kings Road.
Both Steve & Raihan really looked after me well. (24 June 2014)
Most impressed.
Product: Suits seems excellent quality.
Really pleased to get my long slim size off the shelf!

Fitted Blue Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

• Fitted Plain Blue Double Cuff End-on-End Shirt
  • Fitted Plain Lilac Button Cuff End-on-End Shirt

Took a long time to find out whether the 'fully fitted' sign on my shirt means 'fitted' or 'super fitted' in the online catalogue.

London Slim Fit Navy Chambray Button Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Would be better if you didn't expect me to pay?
Product: Would be better if you didn't expect me to pay?

London Slim Fit Red Navy Small Check Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Gingham Check Twill Shirt
  • Slim Fit Burgundy Fine Stripe Poplin Shirt

Easy website to navigate around and to select the style, fit, and design of shirts you are after.

Regular Fit White Fine Twill Non-Iron Shirt

Service rating : Shirt arrived exactly when we were told it would.
Product: Very good quality material and good fit

Blue Luxury Twill Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26121

• Navy Bengal Stripe Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 34818
  • Slim Fit Navy Small Check Twill Shirt

Excellent - ordered one day and arrived the next.

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Dorota is easily the BEST sales assistant I have ever come across. Thanks to her I shall be exclusively buying my formal wear from TM Lewin in Canary Wharf from now on. A fantastic, supportive shopping experience - many thanks.

Visit to our Nottingham store

Service rating : Very helpful staff who had very good product knowledge and were able to give very useful advice. It was particularly useful to have a full range of trial shirts to give sizings.
Product: Very good. A nice range of styles and sizes. We went in to purchase some shirts and were so impressed by the quality and fit of the products ended up coming away with a suit as well.

Aqua Navy Check Button Down Casual Shirt

• Blue Brown Gingham Check Button Down Casual Shirt
  • Burgundy Oxford Button Down Casual Shirt

Ok

Visit to our Spalding Outlet store

Service rating : Friendly and knowledgeable staff, good advice and a very pleasant and professional manner. Top class service.
Product: I love the style, quality and range of T M Lewin - superb. I know when I go out I will always look good and feel good.
Many thanks

Visit to our Jermyn Street Mens store

Service rating : Helpful
Product: New style boxer shorts are not comfortable. The old style with two buttons on the waist and none on the fly were much better,
. Please bring them back

London Fitted Green Navy Check Twill Shirt

• Ridgefield Blue Jumper

excellent service from your city stores in New Change and Bloomfield street

Fitted Sky Blue Stripe Double Cuff Poplin Shirt

• Regular Fit Blue Navy Check Non-Iron Shirt
  • Regular Fit Blue Slim Rope Stripe Shirt

Good website - plenty of measurement options and explanations - can now buy shirts with correct length sleeves
Definitely recommending to friends and family

Blue Yellow Knots

• Navy Blue Knots
  • Navy Pink Knots

Excellent website with clear pictures of exactly what the material looks like.
Have been butin Lewin shirts for over 20 years and will continue. Better value and quality than anyone else. Streets ahead of M&S type retailers!

Blue Plain Luxury Twill Prince Of Wales Double Cuff Shirt - 23475

• Regular Fit Blue Slim Stripe Twill Shirt
  • Regular Fit Navy Rope Stripe Twill Shirt

Service rating : I have always found the service provided by TM Lewin to be of an excellent standard. The reps are courteous and try to help in every way possible.
Product: Excellent quality! Am yet to find another manufacturer of shirts to match this standard.

Initial D Cufflink

• Initial J Cufflink

Staff were extremely helpful and went beyond what i would expect.

Slim Fit Plain White Poplin Button Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Excellent service, prompt delivery.
Product: quality product reasonably priced. Perfect fit, very nice fabric.

Cassidy Dark Grey Chinos

• Cassidy Mid Blue Chinos

Very good

Visit to our Kings Cross Station store

Service rating : Impeccable service. I was attended to right away and the member of staff (a lovely lady, I didn't catch her name) was immensely helpful.
Product: Beautiful quality jumpers and a bargain on sale.

London Slim Fit White Point Collar Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Navy Check Poplin Shirt
  • Slim Fit Blue Stripe Double Cuff Shirt

Staff on park st store were outstanding :-)

Blue Luxury Twill Windsor Slim Fit Double Cuff Shirt - 26121

Service rating : Delivered quickly - all good
Product: Nice shirt - I have white and pink twills also. Good for business and formal occasions -

Visit to our Aberdeen store

Service rating : Truly excellent service received today by the two gents in store around lunchtime. Particularly the assistant with the grey trousers, I think his name was Alex. He provided some of the most knowledgeable and competent service I have ever recieved in a shop, I will most definitly be back when I am next in Aberdeen. He was a real credit to the store.
Product: Good quality, expecially the non iron shirts. The products were all neat and tidy and the shop was spotless!

24-Jul-2014
I was really impressed by the service.

24-Jul-2014
I was really impressed by the service.

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : After being told by your store on Fenchurch Street that they didn't have the trousers in my size with no other options made available to me I decided to have a look at the Lime Street store. Unfortunately they did not stock this type of suit, however, were happy to order it for me including two different sizes of trousers. They arrived in store the next day and I purchased the suit and they made the trousers shorter for me for free. I then decided to purchase a second pair of trousers which they made the same size. All in all I was incredibly impressed by the customer service at the Lime street store as they were out of their way to help me find this suit in my size and did so very quickly. They were very friendly and it's a shame the staff at the Fenchurch Street store were not as helpful. If it wasn't for the staff and the Lime Street store offering me this excellent customer service I would not have bought the suit and probably wouldn't have bothered to return again. However, next time I'm in need of a suit this will be the first store I visit and I will recommend it to my friends. I'm very impressed with the Lime Street staff and their amazing customer service.
Product: Skinny navy suit fits very well and is at an excellent price. Quality and value for money.