TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 53450 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good

• Perry Navy Blue Mohair Slim Fit Suit Trousers

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Well fitted, good quality

Visit to our Swindon Outlet store

Service rating : A very helpful lady give me suggestions and picked up the products I wanted from the stock room. Very nice and professional manners. Excellent customer service.
Product: I bought 3 blouses of excellent quality cotton.

Visit to our Moorgate Suits store

Service rating : Nicola (store manager) was brilliant. Swiftly dealt with my issue and provided excellent advice on alterations.

An asset to TM Lewin.
Product: Love TM Lewin products. Good quality and well fitted.

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : Staff were very friendly, helpful and attentive without being pushy. Made the shopping experience a very pleasant one.
Product: Pleased with the quality and value for money

Visit to our Cheapside store

Service rating : Very helpful staff in now lane store. Thanks.

Also bad a couple of live chats with Ryan. He answered questions promptly and well.
Product: Limited selection in both bow lane and poultry but great that you can get stuff delivered to stores

18-Dec-2014
Good shirts well made. Offers consistently throughout the year.

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Peace was a lovely lady who made me want to buy more. I went in wanting to buy 1 shirt and ended buying 7 shirts. She made the shopping experience memorable.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : stuff were great in that branch they were very friendly.
Product: i happy with TM because for money you pay you get good product.thanks TM

Visit to our Dublin store

Service rating : Helpful, friendly staff.
Product: Excellent value products.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

Service rating : Excellent products and excellent customer service
Product: Great quality shirts at great and affordable prices and discounts.

Visit to our Bishopsgate store

Service rating : Excellent store with excellent collection
Product: product and staff is very helpful.

Navy Check Button Down Casual Shirt

• Navy Red Block Check Classic Casual Shirt
  • Navy Red Oxford Check Button Down Casual Shirt

4 of the 5 shirts were slim fit which is not what I ordered - so have been sent back to be replaced with standard fit

Sorry to hear these were not all a perfect fit, we will contact you to discuss the sizing.

Blue Denim Button Down Casual Shirt

• Burgundy Gingham Check Casual Shirt
  • Green White Check Classic Casual Shirt

Excellent quality and service as ever.

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : Quick, friendly staff
Product: Nice cut coat

Visit to our Belfast 2 store

Service rating : great customer service and approachable staff.
Product: very good quality of shirts and selection of ties.

OK

Visit to our Bluewater store

Service rating : helpful staff. alterations needed
Product: awaiting alterations so will know for sure in a few days

Visit to our Trafford Centre store

Service rating : Excellent store very helpful, tailored fit on site in 1 hour. Thanks
Product: Really good quality suit. Fits me really well.

Slim Fit Blue Pink Stripe Poplin Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Yellow Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Slim Fit Navy Check Twill Button Cuff Shirt

My husband is a fan of T.M Lewin shirts wears it to work daily. No better gift than something he would appreciate wearing and even better with the sales on. Can't go wrong really. Thank you.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : Loiusa was nice and very helpful and the manager as well.
Product: The products too are lovely, i love them. I don't like coming into the stores because theres always something that gets my attention and I end up spending much more than planned.

Slim Fit Plain Blue End-on-End Double Cuff Shirt

• Slim Fit Plain Blue Luxury Twill Shirt
  • Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : See below
Product: See below

Visit to our Lime Street store

Visited the stores in Stratford, Canary Wharf and Lime Street and the Lime Street one was the best. Very helpful staff, specially Stevie.

Visit to our Southampton store

Service rating : I popped in last week to have a pair of my Lewin chinos tailored so they offered a slightly slimmer and more flattering shape. I was greeted by Anna on what can only be described as a very busy festive shopping day. Anna was lovely and knowledgable. I told her what i wanted and within minutes everything was sorted and all that was left was to engage in some friendly chat with the pleasant young lady. I was used to shopping with a certain gentlemen who unfortunately is no longer with Lewin Southampton, i was unsure how i would feel about being 'handled' by a new employee but Anna stepped up and provided excellent service and a friendly shopping experience. She may not know me aswell as the other gentlemen but she was fantastic i would like her to be congratulated and rewarded, as your rule on tipping is frankly obscure. Thanks to Anna i will be returning and won't be heading up to those lovely chaps near the cathedral in Winchester. I returned today to collect my chinos and greeted by busy but pleasant staff. The management have obviously done well on training new staff at the busiest time of year. More Lewin stores need this management ethos and dedication. Once again well done Lewin Southampton, you are as always the tranquil heaven in the busy and unpleasant West Quay.
Product: I have many of your suits, shirts, ties and casual shirts. I recently purchased several pairs of your chinos and they are so far fantastic and excellent value for money. I won't be heading to those lovely Chaps in Winchester just yet.

Slim Fit Blue Check Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Stripe Non-Iron Double Cuff Shirt
  • Slim Fit Light Blue Slim Stripe Non-Iron Shirt

Service rating : I was sent the wrong shirt. I emailed customer services and was told to return the shirt and the correct one would be sent. When I returned it requesting the correct shirt I eventually received an email telling me I had been refunded instead. Disappointing experience.
Product: Nice fit, good quality.

Very sorry to hear of this poor experience, we will be in contact to resolve this.

London Fitted White Pin-Collar Shirt