TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 49781 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Regular Fit Burgundy Navy Block Check Shirt

• Regular Fit Light Blue Large Classic Check Shirt
  • Regular Fit Navy Check Double Cuff Non-Iron Shirt

Service rating : Company generally good although work required on making sales staff less pretentious and more welcoming. Had to exchange a shirt without a receipt which was very easy and smooth and the staff member was very helpful.
Product: Not the best material

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : The service was professional and the seller was nice and patient.
Product: The shirt is beautiful and is a good price to quality shirt.

Visit to our Southampton Row store

Service rating : Friendly, polite and knowledgeable staff.
Product: Good value for a decent quality shirt.

Visit to our Gunwharf Quays store

Service rating : Brilliant, the service of staff was exceptional. Especially Richard who served me.
Product: Great product as expected.

Visit to our Swindon Outlet store

Service rating : Polite staff. Clean well organised store.
Product: Good Quality at reasonable prices.

Visit to our Bristol Cabot store

I was served by jay who was excellent.
Efficient but not too pushy. Perfect

Visit to our Solihull store

Service rating : On the 27th July 2014 I bought two suits from the Solihull TM Lewin store - an Eddington suit and a Fleming suit. One suit was for work and the other was for a wedding that was in early August. I had also previously bought a shirt and tie for the wedding too. For all purchases I was served by Jake.
The suit needed the trousers altering, and it also turned out that I had bought the wrong shirt (the sleeves were too long - entirely my own fault!). Due to the impending wedding, all of the above had to be sorted out in a very short time period.
Jake was absolutely fantastic. Once altered, the suit trousers were a great fit - his measurements were perfect. Jake tried to find a replacement shirt (with the correct sleeve length) online and in other birmingham stores, but unfortunately all were out of stock. Instead, Jake arranged for the sleeves on the shirt that I had already bought to be altered. All of the alterations were carried out flawlessly, and well within the short timescales that I required (again, my fault - I'd left finding a suit for the wedding far too late!).
Throughout the whole process, Jake was attentive, knowledgeable about suit fitting and cuts, and gave fantastic service. I've been buying suits for around 10 years now at a rate of roughly 2 or 3 a year, from a variety of sources including House of Fraser, Ted Baker, M&S, and John Lewis. The service that I received from Jake was by far the best I have received to date. I was incredibly impressed and will certainly be using the Solihull store again for my next suit purchases. I would be grateful if this feedback could please be passed on to Jake and his manager at the Solihull store.
Product: The new slim fit suits are a great fit - nice material too. Am impressed and will certainly buy again.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

The staff were brilliant we had a good laugh with Chris XX

Visit to our Canary Wharf store

Service rating : The range was good, the service excellent, but the checkout was complicated and slow
Product: good products

Visit to our Meadowhall Sheffield store

Service rating : Good choice/variety of proucts. I was helped by a young lady called Sally who was extremely helpful, and knowledgable in respect of the products I was looking at (Shirts, trousers, ties), advising me on the different materials, different cuts etc. Definately going back, great experience.
Product: So far so good. The fitted shirts are fantastic, and I love the cuff links :)

Banbury Charcoal Tonic Flat Front Slim Fit Trousers

Service rating : The service was excellent. Impressed with the care and attention provided during and after the sale.
Product: It would be an idea also to make available the Banbury suit range in regular fit.

Visit to our Nottingham store

Service rating : Excellent service as usual !
Product: 110% for advice

01-Sep-2014
Well laid out

Fitted Blue Fine Stripe Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Ectremely helpful on line. Not so easy to exchange in store.
Product: Really good quality and value for money.

Visit to our York store

Service rating : GOOD ATTENTIVE SERVICE
Product: Replacing an older Lewin Malloy V neck Sweater because I like your style and value for money.

Regular Fit Plain Pink Luxury Twill Shirt

Service rating : Ordering so easy.
Product: Great quality product as always, would not shop anywhere else.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Service rating : Great service
Product: First time I have shopped at TM Lewin as I have just moved here from Australia, great quality clothing, great range of clothing and will be ordering from here when I eventually return to Australia.

Visit to our Jermyn Street Ladies store

Very lovely and helpful staff

Visit to our Lakeside store

Great!. Especially notable due to the friendly and helpful service from your staff member called Ellese. The visit was to get first proper shirts for my son just about to start sixth form and it was great that he could experience the good service provided.

Navy Burgundy Flower Silk Tie

Service rating : Ordered online and product arrived for me to collect at my local branch. Staff were really friendly on collection. Great service!
Product: My daughter chose this tie as a present for my husband. Both were really pleased with the quality and look.

Visit to our Southampton Row store

Service rating : Very knowledgeable staff, friendly and efficient
Product: Lovely

Visit to our Bluewater store

Shop Assistant Ian was fantastic, his ability to tailor his skills to our teenage son whilst purchasing his first suit was second to none. He made what we fully expected to be a horrific experience like a walk in the park.

Visit to our Broad Street Place store

Excellent service

Navy Merino Jumper

Service rating : Good standard
Product: Very Good Quality

Visit to our Ashford store

Service rating : Professional advice and assistance
Product: Products in window not always available in my size

Visit to our Edinburgh store

Service rating : Could do with a larger selection of shirts on display
Product: Good quality shirts, really great ties