TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 62260 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Fitted Plain White Oxford Button Cuff Shirt

My overall first impressions from when I was being sized up for some shirts were good but when it came to locating the specific shirts I wanted they were not available in the store. But instead of the shop attendant ordering them in on their systems manually for me to collect when they arrived, I was given an iPad and had to stand in the corner of the shop and order for the shirts online myself, and pay for them at the same time. Terrible service. Not to mention, the connection on the iPad kept failing. Overall it took about 15 minutes to place the order. Why couldn't they simply have ordered the shirts themselves to come in with their stock?

Visit to our Stratford Westfield store

Service rating : Chris the store manager was exceptionally helpful and patient as I am an awkward shape and size, totally happy with the service
Product: good product, fast turn around for alterations happy thus far

March Plain Charcoal Regular Fit Suit Trousers

• March Suit Jacket

Service rating : Great service
Product: Fits well and size is what is says

Fitted Blue Poplin Button Cuff Shirt

• Limited Edition Slim Fit White Twill Shirt
  • London Slim Fit Light Blue Sateen Point Collar Shirt

I have bought and wrong size online and brought all 5 shirt to the shop in Regent St, the shop is very helpful and I manage to exchange them all fit to my size. Definitely recommended and will buy more in future.

Visit to our Guildford store

Service rating : Very knowledgeable staff
Product: Excellent quality of shirts.

Visit to our Brent Cross store

Service rating : Good customer service
Product: Good quality products

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Service rating : Staff in shop had very poor service not approachable and did not seem to have much knowledge. Manager was ok when she was there. Staff looked not interested.
Product: Always like the product and usually the device in you're shops but not today.

Visit to our Victoria Station store

Service rating : The manager of the store was excellent, however the staff did not particularly show a level of knowledge or experience expected in the store
Product: Quality products. Lacking in quantity however.

London Slim Fit Blue Stripe Cutaway Collar Shirt

• Slim Fit Plain White Luxury Twill Shirt
  • Super Fitted Blue Fine Stripe Twill Shirt

Very quick despatch

Red Blue Satin Spot Tie

• Slim Fit Navy Check Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Well laid out web site with good metadata selections available e.g. sleeve length options and various types of fit.

Visit to our Bath store

Lovely service from John

Fitted Blue Luxury Oxford Button Cuff Shirt

• Fitted Light Blue Stripe Poplin Shirt
  • Fitted Navy Stripe Poplin Button Cuff Shirt

Service rating : TM Lewin have always been a cut above the usual high street retailer. Not cheap, but good value for quality products.
Product: Good fit, quality shirt at a decent price.

Limited Edition Slim Fit Light Blue Fine Stripe Shirt

really helpfull staff bright and cheery

Visit to our White City store

Service rating : Excellent service from Reda , very knowledgable , with great customer skills. He helped me pick out the shirts I need and procesed them through the till very quickly.
Great representative to have for the company .
Product: There good for the price , but they aren't has they used to be

Slim Fit Blue Luxury Oxford Cutaway Collar Shirt

• Slim Fit Blue Tonal Check Poplin Shirt
  • Slim Fit Navy Bengal Stripe Poplin Shirt

Your range of 17.5" collars with 38" sleeves and cutaway collars has steadily diminished over the years. You used to do a good range of colours and patterns but that seems to have disappeared. Also I find it annoying that I can only buy these shirts online which also discourages me from buying anything in your shops. As the general population is getting bigger it seem counter intuitive to make it harder to get the bigger sizes

Black Barathea Sized Bow Tie

Service rating : Online ordering & click & collect were very easy
Product: The product is high quality

Dalton Charcoal Sharkskin Regular Fit Suit Trousers

• Dalton Jacket
  • Hackman Navy Tonic Regular Fit Suit Trousers

Service rating : Good service, took one day longer than the website suggested though!
Product: Great quality material, I went in store to see it before I ordered.

Super Fitted Navy Fine Stripe Twill Shirt

Great to be able to collect it in store after once s couple of days. Really wish the range of super fitted shirts with a longer (36 inch) sleeve was better though!

Fitted Plain White Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Hassle free and ALL the expectations set were met!
Product: The quality what was expected and excellent!

Slim Fit Blue Bengal Stripe Poplin Shirt

• Slim Fit Lilac Stripe Twill Button Cuff Shirt
  • Slim Fit Navy Stripe Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: The quality was good, but I sent it back as I didn't like the suit though

Franco Suit Jacket

Service rating : Excellent, expert, polite courteous and quick service
Product: Lovely quality great value

31-Jul-2015

Visit to our Reading store

Service rating : I visited the Reading store and was served by Adam.
The store was very inviting and had a good range of items. The service from Adam was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and courteous, and offered his advice and knowledge to help me choose products. He is an asset to the store. There was a slight hickup with my order (even though he asked for a jacket size 48R to be sent, the fulfillment department sent a 46R) but thankfully Adam provided an alternative for timely delivery of the right size by ordering online the item and having it be collected in store.
Product: The items seem to be of good quality, however I have not yet tried them.

Visit to our Bromley store

Service rating : Joseph was execellent as usual. Second time of visiting the store and I don't mind waiting too see him as the service is provided is execellent.
Product: The products are great. Love the fact I can get in between sizes unlike many other stores.

Visit to our Cheltenham store

Service rating : Really helpful service from Mat. The whole experience was relaxing and in no way stressful. Thank you.
Product: Not yet collected the 'altered' suit, but it seemed very good quality.

Visit to our Lakeside store

Service rating : Very quick, helpful and polite spoken staff
Product: I am a man who needs suits and shirts which always seem to be excellent and long lasting