TM Lewin Reviews

Consumer ratings of TM Lewin

Feedback for www.tmlewin.co.uk has been compiled from 55597 Customer Reviews

• 22/03/2011
  • T.M.Lewin offers a range of menswear that includes mens shirts, suits, ties, cufflinks, casualwear, outerwear and accessories, as well as a distinctive range of womenswear, including shirts, suits, knitwear and accessories. For something with a creative twist, we also offer our John Francomb range - a modern take on the business wardrobe. With over 60 stores currently in the UK and plans to open more, whether you shop in store, online, through our catalogue or via our phones, we look forward to bringing you the very best in quality mens and womens businesswear.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tmlewin.co.uk

Slim Fit Blue Bengal Stripe Poplin Shirt

Service rating : Good service and support
Product: Bought a shirt and it fits like a glove, how good is that?!

Visit to our Watford store

Service rating : Visited the Watford store to pick up some shirts that were ordered on-line s
Product: Good quality at a very competitive price as purchased 4 shirts

Fitted Plain White Poplin Double Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Good
Product: Present for brother

Visit to our Lime Street store

Service rating : Very good, very attentive to the customers needs and helped me find the correct suit.
Product: Product is good, good quality and is hard wearing

Visit to our Liverpool store

Service rating : Store is very clean and well laid out, staff are very friendly, approachable and efficient.
Product: Product (braces) are good - stitching to leather could be better.

Service rating : Well presented and helpful store
Product: Good range of products, although could do with more varieties of 15.5/34.5 shirts!

Julie Plain White Frill Shirt

Service rating : Bought item on line, delivered 'Click and Collect' free to store. Staff were very helpful and polite upon collecting my order and explained returns process should the item not be suitable. Love the 'Try it On' option on your website
Product: Lovely quality and excellent fit. Very smart.

Visit to our Cornhill store

Service rating : Very helpful sales advisor, nothing too much trouble.
Product: Good quality, struggled slightly for choice but I'm a big guy so not too surprised.

Regular Fit Plain White Luxury Oxford Shirt

Service rating : Good
Product: Most Lewin shirts are average quality but this 'luxury' label is excellent, washes and irons well and feels pleasant on the skin.

Visit to our Cheshire Oaks store

Service rating : WELL RECEIVED BY STORE STAFF, QUICK AND EFFICIENT SERVICE.
Product: GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY, WELL DESIGNED SHIRT.

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : I walked into the store in Fenchurch street with a stinking cold & having just been made redundant was not in the best of minds. I approached Daniel Duarte & asked for some assistance with selecting some shirts which I am going to need for any up coming interviews.

Daniel not only listened he was very helpful, added humour to the boring job of buying a work shirt & was enthustastic at all points. An asset to the company.
Product: Shirts are of excellent quality & fit perfectly.

Phoebe Textured Jacket

Service rating : First rate at time of order and first rate following receipt of order.
Thank you.
Product: Nice, but I am concerned about the colour (strong vivid green). On T.M.Lewin's (TML) website the colour appeared to be very pale jade green, which is what my Belgian Partner likes. TML (Robert) has placed a note on my file at TML that if my Partner does not like the colour when I give her the jacket on her birthday on 1 May 2015, it can be returned to TML and another product selected. Alternatively can a refund be given? Many thanks, kind regards, Michael MacEwen

Service rating : Good attentive service
Product: Good products that last. A good product range.

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : friendly and attentive and good knowledge of the product range
Product: personal service, including colour comnbinations were greatly received.

Visit to our Fenchurch Street store

Service rating : Lovely shop,as soon as i got in i was met by a lovely lady who helped me with my order.
Product: The 3 button suit i got was ok,but the only thing i notice was the lapel was a bit wrinkled,i ll try and see if i iron it,i will straighten out.

Banbury Jacket

• Banbury Slim Fit Charcoal Tonic Suit Trousers

Service rating : Great deal, great product.
Product: Love the cut of the suit

Spitalfields Charcoal Sharkskin Slim Fit Suit Trousers

• Spitalfields Jacket

I bought the suit in the Regent St shop and had excellent service. When I went to pick get the trousers measured from the Jermyn St store, the customer service was shocking. The older man greeted me like I was something he had stepped in, and then when I asked to get my trousers he made no effort to engage me as a customer. I will not shop there again - I went into Charles Thyrwitt just down the road and got excellent service

We are incredibly sorry to hear of this poor service, we would not expect this and will contact you to discuss this.

Plain Blue Piqué Shirt

• Slim Fit Sky Blue Twill Button Cuff Shirt

Service rating : Very Helpful over the phone
Product: Great fit

White Marcella Self-Tie Bow Tie

Service rating : Super fast delivery.
Product: Nice bow tie and keeps shape well once tied.

Plain Blue Royal Oxford Button Down Casual Shirt

Order via the web with collect from store. All went smoothly

Blue White Stripe Washed Casual Shirt

• Green Check Classic Casual Twill Shirt
  • Grey Merino Jumper

Service rating : A1
Product: A!

Visit to our Southampton store

Service rating : I recently visited your Southampton store to have a Lewin shirt i had purchased earlier tailored. Greeted by two exceptionally dressed and extremely pleasant guys. Told them what i wanted and they sorted it, easy to chat to and seemed interested in what i had to say. The ed sheeran lookalike did the pinning for my shirt whilst the tall guy who i think was the store manager chatted to me about the casual shirts! Both guys were fantastic as usual. If you keep a record you'll see that I've reviewed the store before and i feel they are going from strength to strength. A real oasis in the bustle of West Quay.
Product: I purchased a few shirts a while back from the Southampton store from your Casual range and to my horror id made a mistake with one of the sizes, came in and unfortunately they couldn't get hold of the shirt in the right size so the two younger girls who served me suggested i have it tailored and to come in and see one of the experts one being the ed sheeran lookalike and the other the tall store manager. So i did and i am glad i did!

Visit to our Broad Street Place store

Service rating : SATISFACTORY
Product: good

Visit to our Bath store

Incredibly helpful and attentive staff

Carol Textured Dress

• Emily Feather Print Dress
  • Juli Ruche Dress

Service rating : Quick delivery.
Product: Not true to size.

Sorry to hear this was not a perfect fit for you, we do hope to impress you further next time.