TK Maxx Reviews

Consumer ratings of TK Maxx

Feedback for www.tkmaxx.com has been compiled from 68390 Customer Reviews

• 13/10/2011
  • At TK Maxx we offer our shoppers a huge range of brands with up to 60% off recommended retail prices. Our team of buyers deals directly with thousands of designers and brand owners all over the world. And then we pass the savings onto our customers. The majority of our stock is fashionable, current season merchandise while a small percentage is past season (always clearly labelled) or timeless classics. We really don’t want to boast but we do secretly think our concept is a little bit unique, and that’s why our commitment is to bring our customers big labels at small prices.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.tkmaxx.com

Hooded Red Windcheater Jacket

Just what I was looking for with fast delivery.

Black Tote Bag

• Grey Sports Vest

Service rating : Great shops
Product: Fab products

Aztec Print Jersey Dress

Service rating : Always great bargains to be had
Product: Exactly as described; good quality; feels lovely on and great fit

Grey Herringbone Suit Jacket

Service rating : Easy to order, Paid extra for delivery as needed for wedding next day and arrived at 12.00 on time and with a text to my mobile an 2 hrs before delivery. Brilliant.
Product: Very good quality a bargain for the price. Love it.

Blue Grab Bag

• Orange Straight Leg Trousers

Service rating : The service was good but unfortunately I did not know that I was buying American trousers so the sizing was wrong although you supply them with a UK tag - this meant I had to pay delivery costs on top.
Product: Need to advise that the sizing is different and do not put UK sizing on which is 3 sizes out

Our online team are working hard to ensure that we are converting sizes to the correct UK equivalent and I am so sorry to learn of the problems you had. I have refunded your postage costs and I hope you will shop with us again.

Brown Leather Mid Heels

• Cushioned Black Leather Mary Janes

Service rating : Quick delivery
Product: Very narrow, especially by 'MARC' standards. A view from above would have shown the shape of the shoe better, and prevented a return.

Blue Pleated Occasion Dress

Service rating : Excellent ordering system, quick and easy.
Product: Very flattering and stylish.

Navy Blue Gathered Occasion Dress

• Small Brown Straw Storage Basket

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Gorgeous

Peacock Decorative Scented Candle

• Metallic Biscuit Tin
  • Cream 30L Square Pedal Bin

Service rating : i love this company, I shop online regularly as I am often short of time ( I can always return anything that is not suitable) in store I have always had excellent customer care (Stevenage is my favourite store) & I just love to spend time browsing all areas.
Xmas is the best time as I manage to do all of my xmas shopping in a visit, purchasing high quality presents at affordable prices.
Product: I PURCHASED THESE AS GIFTS & THEY ARE BEAUTIFULL

Orange Dye Silk Dress

• White Linen Dress
  • Black Leather Heeled Court Shoes

Items that arrived had clearly not been checked because items arrived damaged not from transit just poor quality stock. Had to return and reorder

We want our items to arrive in pristine condition and I am sorry to learn of your experience. I have forwarded your comments to our warehouse manager who will raise this with the packer to ensure they are more vigilant when picking orders in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments as this has helped identify areas in which we can improve.

Indigo Inspire Spinner Suitcase

Service rating : GREAT SERVICE
Product: AS DESCRIBED

Pink Sports Bra

• Grey & Pink Sports Bra
  • Lightweight Pink Jacket

Service rating : TKMaxx is one of my favourite shops because it sells things that are not mass produced. The only downside to buying online is that the manufacturers all differ in their clothes sizing.
Product: There are so many variations in sizing it's very difficult to know what will fig and none of these items did.

oh dear, it's a shame that we let you down with the sizing and quality of these items. This is certainly not an experience we wish our customers to have and I have raised this with both our buying team and our warehouse manager. Please take advantage of our hassle free returns process and hope despite the problems you had with this order, that you will shop with us again so we can prove that we can get things right.

Black Ankle Trainers

TK MAXX SOLD ME A PAIR OF 'KILLAH' BOOTS THAT SAID RRP174.99 POR PRICE 29.99 - I WOULD NEVER HAVE PAIRD THAT PRICE IF I NEW HOW MUCH THE REAL RRP WAS - 29.99!!! RIPPED OFF BY MY FAVOURITE SHOP! DISGUSTING!

I'm very concerned to read your feedback. The trainers with this order were £19.99 and did not have an RRP. I will be in touch so I can investigate your concerns further. Thank you for your comments.

Antipasti Serving Board

Service rating : Excellent service - arrived on the scheduled date
Product: Bought this for my daughter's birthday- it arrived in good time and hopefully when she opens it she will love it!

Animal Print Leather Sandal

• Clear Plastic Sunglasses
  • Striped Canvas Tote Bag

Always great service in store and online

Thanks for your lovely feedback about our stores and service. We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and I am sorry the quality of these sunglasses did not live up to your expectations. I hope your next order will be more successful.

King Feels Like Velvet Mattress Topper

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: However, it is not a true King Size

Cream Leaf Clutch Bag

Service rating : I prefer to shop from your company on-line as it is much easier to find what you are looking for.
The delivery service was excellent.
Product: My clutch bag is absolutely gorgeous and good quality.

Dark Red Fabric Spinner Suitcase

Service rating : Good delivery service- appreciate the email/ text notifications
Product: Great quality product at a great price

Black Lace Detail Overlay Dress

• Black Crotchet Overlay Dress

Service rating : Click and collect service worked well
Product: Underskirt of dress badly stitched to main garment and hung unevenly. Very poor quality product. Returns process was fine in store, but unfortunately had to make a specific journey at my own expense.

It's great to see that you enjoyed using our Click and Collect service, but I am sorry one of your dresses was not finished as well as we would expect and can appreciate your disappointment. I have raised this with our buyer and thank you for your valuable feedback.

Glittering Grey Boucle Ballerina Shoes

Service rating : Not enough choises compairnig to the last 5-6 years
Product: Good quality and affordable price

I am delighted to hear that you love our products and prices but sorry to hear that you are disappointed by the choices. your comments have been passed to our buyers.

Multicoloured Sports Trainers

• Blue Mesh Kinder Fit Trainers

Excellent!!

Apple Print Maxi Dress

• Blue Floral Boho Top

Service rating : Click & collect is very convenient. Loved getting the text to tell me it'd been delivered. Staff always lovely at my local store. Keep up the good work
Product: Very comfortable. Ordered two different sizes but there wasn't much difference, so kept the smaller one

Blue & White Aztec Print Swimming Shorts

Wish there was free postage, like with websites such as Asos. Still pretty good though!

Black Calf High Boots

• Embellished White Mesh Vest Top
  • Black Heeled Sandals

quick and prompt service

What a shame to hear that your top was unsuitable; I hope you have been able to return it. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, it's great to hear your comments regarding our service!

Purple Suede Gore-Tex Trainers

• Navy Pinstripe Golf Trousers

Service rating : Always a pleasure to shop online with T K Maxx, it's so easy and quick.
Product: The trainers are indeed a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. Yet again, T K Maxx have sent me an AMERICAN SIZE 9, not a UK SIZE 9 which is what I have ordered.

This is the fourth pair of SIZE 9s I have ordered and the fourth pair I have received have been erroneously sized. American size 9 is one whole size down from UK size 9.