TK Maxx Reviews

Consumer ratings of TK Maxx

Feedback for www.tkmaxx.com has been compiled from 65872 Customer Reviews

• 13/10/2011
  • At TK Maxx we offer our shoppers a huge range of brands with up to 60% off recommended retail prices. Our team of buyers deals directly with thousands of designers and brand owners all over the world. And then we pass the savings onto our customers. The majority of our stock is fashionable, current season merchandise while a small percentage is past season (always clearly labelled) or timeless classics. We really don’t want to boast but we do secretly think our concept is a little bit unique, and that’s why our commitment is to bring our customers big labels at small prices.

Good

• Blue and White Striped Dress

Service rating : Fab
Product: Fab

White Jersey Wrap Top

Service rating : excellent communication from ordering to delivery
Product: delighted

Colourful Stripe Socks

• Gingham Checked Shirt

Excellent service, arrived well packed on time.

It's great to hear that you were pleased with the delviery service What a shame the top did not work out for you. The great news is however our online returns policy is in fact 28 days for a full refund! Thank you for your feedback.

Kingsize Goose Feather Duvet

Service rating : Ease of ordering combined with super-efficient delivery - wonderful.
Product: Getting ready for hibernation when the clocks go back!

Green Wooden Butterfly House

• Metal Hanging Bird Cage
  • Pink Cotton Dress With Matching Pants

Items arrived very quickly & well packaged as breakable items in order. Would highly recommend.

Kingsize Fitted White Deep Sheet

Service rating : Kept me very well informed and when my order was despatched.
Product: Very nice soft sheets and they are really really deep! Just what I wanted at a fantastic price.

Purple Cotton Shirt

Service rating : Good communication when giving status of order. Reliable delivery.
Product: Good value.

Black Leather Shoes

• Pack Of Three Striped Socks

Service rating : The goods were very good but I knew that I could return if not so.
Product: Very good quality and as described. No issues.

Grey Jersey Dress

• Grey Jersey Vest Top
  • Grey Studded Belt

Service rating : Tk maxx is my favorite store of all time. It is even better now I can get things on line. Taking things back is also very easy, as I just return to my local store.
Product: Got this in different colour in store, so when I saw grey one on line I just had to have it.

Pleated Blue Jersey Vest Top

• Dark Blue Pleated Tank
  • Turquoise Skater Dress

The website, Bury and Preston depots are great. The staff and management at Burnley need training in customer service.

I’m glad you were impressed with our service and speed of delivery. I was sorry to learn that the colour was different to how you were expecting. This must have been disappointing for you. It was lovely to speak to you this afternoon and I am glad that I have been able to resolve this for you.

5 Pack Multicoloured Striped Socks

• Black Button Fly Boxers

Service rating : its okay i guess
Product: it has stripey colours on them and they are socks, what I had expected

Navy Suede Brougue

Service rating : Always prompt service and website very user friendly
Product: This is the second pair of these shoes that I have bought as we lost the first pair on holiday! My husband liked them so much that I ordered another pair!

Dark Blue Cut-Off Jean Shorts

• Grey Leather Sneakers
  • Brown Suede Trainers

Service rating : fast, efficiant
Product: great quality, great fit

Patterned Jersey Dress

Service rating : my favourite store I always find what I want and it is always different and most importantly a great price
Product: great design

Black Soft Shell Trolley Suitcase

Service rating : We received item promptly no complaints on service. Very good
Product: We have yet to use this case but it looks fine.

Bath Sheet

• King Sized White Flat Sheet

Service rating : site was clear & easy to use
Product: colour as stated & was a good size

Green Leather Heels

Service rating : Fast and excellent delivery service
Product: Very comfortable shoes, great price

23-Jul-2014
Love hunting for treasures at tk maxx :)

Karl Lagerfeld Key Chain

My parcel has been left outside my house even though I was waiting in my property! And my door bell does work. Shame on you!

What a shame we have let you down on this occasion. We have high expectations from our delivery couriers to provide an efficient service so I am sorry this was not the case. Thank you very much for taking this time to let us know about your recent experience.

Glossy White Dress Shirt and Bow Tie

• White Shirt
  • White Textured Shirt

Service rating : As a great lover of TK Maxx it was mt 'first port of call' to buy shirts for my husband (online). Unfortunately, online descriptions failed to help and 5 of the 6 shirts purchased had to be returned (via a store).
E.G. Some shirts actually stated 'slim fit' or 'tailored fit' and as my husband is a big guy, we deliberately didn't order these and instead opted to buy shirts with 'no descriptors' - this was a mistake as most (5/6) turned out to be slim/tailored.
The one shirt which we kept in the end had been the only one described as 'classic fit' and it was.
As a consequence of this, I had to order another 6 shirts from alternative online retailer yesterday - all described as 'classic fit'.
TK Maxx needs to do some work in this area or lose business!!
Product: Too small - slim fit

Red Leather Shoulder Bag

Service rating : Good quality products at reasonable/affordable prices
Product: it was better than i expected. lovely colour, good size.

Six Pack Brief Set

• Black Leather Grab Bag

Delivery very quick and keep you informed all along the way until it reaches your door.

Green Textured Shoes

• White Leather Trainers
  • Black Leather Casual Shoes

The website is really easy to navigate and the returns policy is a real winner in comparison with any other site

Green Strappy Jersey Dress

• Colourful Jersey Dress
  • Blue Patterned Maxi Dress

Service rating : Great choice of dresses - I'm often spoilt for choice and buy too much! Prompt delivery and good packaging.
Product: Great sundress - will be great for travelling. Nice stap detailing to the back and flattering cut.