SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 164550 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Service rating : Excellent service, delivered on time
Product: The flowers match the decription perfectly.

Perfect Pinks

Service rating : The bunch cost £20 and to be honest, they looked old and there was hardly any flowers in it at all, was quite disappointed
Product: Hardly any flowers in a bunch for what you paid

Star Sparkle

Service rating : Absolutely loved the notification emails, and how they were written. Very cute! Super fast and reliable delivery, would definitely order again in case i need to send someone flowers in Wales while sitting in the US.
Product: My friend loved the flowers and indicated the bunch was huge and super pretty

Nanas Garden - Grandissimo

I was offered a discount and when I wrote back to claim it I never received a response.

Twilight

Service rating : Flowers were dreadful and died after 2 days. Will not be ordering agains.
Product: As above, the flowers died within two days of being delivered. Terrible and I will not be buying again

Flirtini - Deluxe

Service rating : Easy to use I always send Serenata Flowers
Product: They always look exactly like the picture.

Perfect Pinks

Service rating : Fast
Product: Recipient said beautiful

Blue Dendrobium

Service rating : Great from start to finish
Product: Excellent thank you

Peace - Grandissimo

Flowers were a knock out. Thank you

Aztec Sun

I was very pleased with the efficiency and service. My friend was delighted with the flowers which were in good condition.m again. I shall certainly use your fir

Aztec Sun

Service rating : ideal for any occasion
Product: said they were lovely

Amazonia

Service rating : ordered in the evening, delivered the next day. Regular amusing email updates as to the flowers' status. Excellent customer service.
Product: Didn't see the flowers myself but they were gratefully received and i am told were lovely.

Scentsational Basket

Fresh flowers, lasted a good 2 weeks, very well packed and presented.

Raspberry Ripple - Deluxe

Above and beyond expected service

Twilight

Amazonia - Grandissimo

Service rating : Easy to order on website and flowers arrived as planned.
Product: Flowers were very good and plentiful. Card felt a little cheap and presentation of message was on a tiny sticker. Would be nice to have larger hand writing font.

A Dozen Red Roses Giftwrap

Service rating : I can always trust Serenata, on one occasion when they got it wrong they went out of their way to put it right. On this occasion when I forgot to put my name on the card Serenata would not give my details to the recipient but did email me to ask if I might contact the recipient to let them know it was me!
Product: Beautifully presented, absolutely gorgeous red roses. My brother and sister-in-law were so pleased with them.

Apple Sours

Service rating : Excellent service I received emails confirming order, delivery status and delivery
Product: Product as described and good quality

Hopelessly Devoted

Service rating : Great
Product: Amazed at the size and quality of the flowers my daughter received, thankyou
you will definately receive all my future orders

Pure Love Gift Bag

Service rating : Deilvered as requested.
Product: The cream roses were brown on the tips and having emailed to advise of this we heard nothing. The flowers as a whole were gorgeous but the brown roses spoilt it and were disappointing. Delivered on time though.

Tea Party - Deluxe

Service rating : Service good, prompt delivery
Product: The last purchases we're disappointing. The flowers for my parents anniversary died and wilted within 2 days of delivery. I have used serenta flowers on many occasions over the last few years, this is the first time I've been disappointed with the product.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : The flowers were to be a surprise for a birthday (Tuesday) They were delivered to the wrong address and the flowers were put on the doorstep of my sister at 10:30 p.m. on the Friday evening. We have used Serenata before and without problems. Delivery name, address and postcode were correct.
Product: They were 4 days late, left in their box so were not the quality we had expected of Serenata.

Amazonia

Service rating : Have used Serena a couple of times and find them swift, courteous and reliable.
Product: An excellent range of flowers with some super unusual offerings.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Delivered on time.
Product: Recipient very pleased

Mums Surprise - Deluxe

Service rating : The website was easy to use, the delivery excellent timing and the flowers ...perfect.
Product: My sister said the flowers were beautiful and the perfume from the lilies as she opened them was exquisite - thank you.