SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 104352 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Peace

Service rating : Prompt next day delivery without charge
Product: According to the recipient, the flowers were beautiful

Bella

Service rating : Reliable service, thank you
Product: My wife loved them, I'm in the good books!!!!

Amethyst

Was so easy to do cheers

Thank you for your feedback.

We strive to provide our customers with the smoothest on-line shopping experience possible.

We look forward to serving you again.

Mrs Margaret Fisher

Service rating : Very efficient and prompt service
Product: Marjorie was thrilled with the flowers and said they were gorgeous!

Autumn Fair - Grandissimo

• Birthday Card Butterfly

The flowers were lovely. The only challenge was the delivery as I hadn't anticipated how late the delivery might be so my mother's workplace was closed when the courier turned up. Nevertheless, they were successfully delivered the next day and the response via the website was speedy. Just one thing Serenata could consider changing - when I received the email advising me that the delivery had failed, it stated that a member of the team would be in contact to sort out redelivery. Sadly, nobody contacted me and after several hours, I had to contact via the website and then got an answer. Serenata should either ensure that the sender is contacted by them first thing /by 10am, or change the email to ask the sender to make contact via the website.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Quick and easy to order, I like the fact that I was kept up to date with when the delivery had been despatched & when it had been delivered.
Product: Sent as a thankyou gift to my mum. She was very pleased.

Hopscotch - Deluxe

• Elegance Bola 20cm
  • Birthday Card Butterfly

Great service thank you :-)

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : Excellent up to date info. Love the text updates. Very fast service.
Product: Lovely flowers.

Firecracker - Deluxe

Service rating : Shocking!! Absolutely appalling.. No customer service, no contact help, no after sales advice, information or care. No complaints department? Which I no is illegal because I work in retail myself. I will Be Going to call trading standards?
Product: Had been damaged by being stuck in a box for 12 hours. Received my parcel at 8pm in the evening? Who would want to order or re- order flowers from you if that's the time you receive them.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear you were disappointed with the flowers received for your anniversary.

We can confirm that you have now contacted our Customer Services team who are dealing with your query as a priority and will respond shortly.

Souad

Service rating : I had a slight problem on the website trying to order so sent a email and they rang me to make sure I had completed my order ok. So very good customer service.
Product: My sister said the flowers were gorgeous. I have also received flowers from you in the past and have been very pleased

We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the service you received from Serenata Flowers and your gift to your sister was gratefully received.

If we can be of any further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Summer Skies

My aunt never received the flowers and was told by your customer service there was nothing they could do.

Amethyst

• Mini Birthday balloon - on a stick

Service rating : Happy
Product: Happy

Birthday Card Butterfly

• A dozen red roses - Deluxe
  • Hour Glass Vase

Order was easy to place and after submitting was easily changeable.

Prince of Cambridge

Service rating : Prompt service
Product: Fantastic service lovely bouquet will not hesitate to recommend to friends

Yellow Pot Rose

Service rating : No name was on card so recipient did not know who has sent flowers until I contacted them
Product: Haven't seen flowers.

Bordeaux and Artisan Cheese Selection

A disgrace at present.my gift was not delivered on the 9th sept.I sent email on sunday14th,and yesterday 15th and emailed their customer services as well with my phone number.I haven't any replies.very embarrassing as my recipient,a lady,was looking forward to her gift.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear your gift wasn't received especially on such an important occasion.

After reviewing your order we can see that our tracking shows your item as being delivered and our Customer Services has sent correspondence to you by email and are awaiting your reply.

If the item still cannot be located please contact us immediately through our website and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Team GB

Service rating : Second time I have used them, great again
Product: Partner loved the flowers

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you continue to utilise us as your florist of choice for the second time.

We look forward to be of assistance in the future.

Bali Hai

Service rating : Excellent service,kept in touch all the way to delivered.
Product: My daughter loves orchids and said these where gorgeous. Having worked as a florist the quality is most important to me. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent order.

We try to provide our customers with the largest selection of bouquets at reasonable prices and are very happy that you were able to find the perfect gift.

We very much look forward to your future custom.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Excellent
Product: I haven't seen it "live"

Prince of Cambridge

Service rating : Easy site to use and prompt delivery and tracking information.
Product: Sent this to two different people and both hav e been delighted.

Nanna`s Garden

Service rating : Excellent service as usual. Text messages kept me up date with delivery. Will continue to use.
Product: Although I didn't see flowers myself , I was told they were beautiful by the recipient.

Beautiful Smile

Service rating : great website, but a little fussy.
Product: Good quality and excellent service. Text Service is great.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments, we really appreciate receiving customer feedback.

We try to continuously improve our website in order to ensure our customers have the smoothest shopping experience possible. If for any reason you experience difficulties using our site please do not hesitate to contact us directly, we will always be happy to assist.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Summer Days

• Hour Glass Vase

Service rating : really quick and efficient services and kept in constant contact by email on their progress.
Product: Client was really pleased with the flowers received.

Scarlett Pimpernel - Grandissimo

Service rating : Fantastic
Product: Excellent

- Congratulations Balloon ona stick

• Blue Dendrobium

The site was clear and easy to use. Receiving a text to tell me that the flowers had left the shop and another to tell me the flowers had been delivered ( to a neighbour) put my mind at rest.