SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 113625 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Ocean Whisper

• Birthday Card Butterfly

Such a disappointing experience. I ordered flowers almost a week before they were due to be delivered, just to make sure that they definitely arrived in time for a family friends birthday. Unfortunately her birthday came and went and no flowers and tracking just said out for delivery for several days. They eventually arrived 3 days after her birthday, thankfully they were still in good condition. They were dispatched 2 days before her birthday so no idea how it took that long to be delivered. Very disappointed, will not be using this company again and will make sure my friends and family don't either

Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Service rating : very good no problems using service which was on time and the flowers fresh
Product: recipient thought they were excellent

Vintage Flora

Service rating : Delivered on time, super communication, great service!
Product: Beautiful!!

Twilight

Service rating : After receiving a terrible bunch of flowers all i have been offered is 50% back on my purchase or a new bunch of flowers. What use area bunch of flowers when my surprise was already ruined?
Product: Flowers were delivered un-arranged so quite frankly looked a mess. They were alsso half the size as advertised on the website and to make matters worse my message was delivered in a Birthday card when it was a romantic occasion.

Luxury pink giftbag - Grandissimo

• Large Birthday- Ribbon & Stars

Service rating : Beautiful
Product: Strong bag

Hand-tied

• Cuddly Brown Teddy Bear

Service was good though they forgot to ship the teddy bear and it was only delivered the next day

Urban Love Song

Service rating : The product arrived timely
Product: I sent it to my friend. She is very happy.

Blue Dendrobium - Deluxe

Service rating : Absolutely fantastic the way this service is ran just perfect. Thank you for how you let people know that the flowers are on there way and that you let them no they have arrived and left how you have asked the flowers to be.
Product: My god daughter rang me to say that the flowers were beautiful.

22-Nov-2014
Just fantastic how it's ran thank you.

Aztec Sun

Fantastic service communication and flowers

A Dozen Red Roses Giftwrap - Grandissimo

• Palladian

Service rating : Very easy to use website
Product: Amazing Quality

Twilight

Service rating : I wrote a 'thank you' the day the bouquet arrived. Most efficient company
Product: My daughter was very pleased with the flowers, fresh and beautifully boxed.
Cannot believe how easy it was sending them from the States.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : I am delighted as always with the flowers I order from Serenata for my friends. They are always delighted with them. Today was no exception when my friend received them.
Product: My friend was delighted with this bouquet

Bonfire - Deluxe

Service rating : Never had a problem.
Product: My mum loved these.

Strawberry Sundae

• Cuddly cute little teddy 16cm

Service rating : fantastic service
Product: beautiful

Autumn Fair

Had a little difficulty with address but my daughter was pleased with the goods!

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Excellent!
Product: Excellent!

Aztec Sun

Very pleased with the excellent customer service.

Aztec Sun - Grandissimo

Service rating : Excellent in every way, as always.
Product: Our recipient said they were beautiful

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Excellent service as usual - delivered on time and good value also.
Product: The individual receiving was very pleased with the flowers as is everyone else that I send to. Not seen any myself.

A Dozen Red Roses Giftwrap - Deluxe

• Romantic Cake
  • Twilight - Deluxe

Very good customer service and delivery

Freesia Bouquet - Deluxe

• Heart shaped balloon

Service rating : Speedy service and the flowers received were beautiful.
Product: My Mums favourite flowers are Freesias, she was in tears when they arrived, tears of joy I might add. They were beautiful, and made the whole room smell wonderful. She was over the moon to receive them. Thank you for a lovely speedy service

Autumn Fair

• Mini Birthday balloon - on a stick

Service rating : First time I have used this company, which is fairly local to us, as I discovered. Great to be able to order up to 10pm for next day delivery. Good choice and good value. Also good communication from Serenata. Will use again. Not convinced that Lily Calyx is a real name!
Product: Recipient was delighted with this arrangement which had some unusual blue flowers included. Delivered within promised time frame and good to receive the messages tracking the delivery.

Miss Elizabeth Bennett

Service rating : Good service but a bit disappointed that the flowers were left at the back door with no notification that they were there.
Product: By all accounts the flowers were lovely. I did not see them. Sent to cheer up a friend who had just lost her husband.

Flamingo Diva

• Romantic Cake
  • Birthday Card Butterfly

Service rating : You guys are awesome. As a customer outside UK, I'm so helpful with the payment method that SerenataFlowers is offered, so then I could send the gift to my lovely one.
Product: Gorgeous flower, she loves it !

Luxury pink giftbag

Recipient was pleased with flowers BUT the initial delivery was the wrong one! Sympathy flowers were delivered instead of the birthday flowers I ordered.Recipient had to open the box to find out who had sent them which was awkward as the message was one of condolence. This spoilt the birthday surprise.