SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 109070 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Luxury pink giftbag

Service rating : Easy to book. Info on delivery, good and useful.
Product: The luxury pink gift bag was very much appreciated by those who received it.
I never saw it myself but the person I sent it to told me it was lovely,

• Hour Glass Vase
  • New Home card

I have used this web site before and have found them to be good however, on this occasion, I am still waiting on an acknowledgement to my complaint regarding the broken vase. I have been given a refund for this item but I am still unhappy with the service received and have communicated this.

Just For You - Deluxe

• Palladian

Service rating : Good value products true to pictures
Product: Looked a little dried out but recovered ok

Strawberry Sundae

• Love You Card

Service rating : Very goog
Product: Look great

Beautiful Blue

Service rating : Excellent service my friend to whom I sent the flowers as a "Thank You" was very pleased.
Product: The flowers were beautiful my friend said.

Service rating : FANTASTIC SERVICE AND GREAT COMMUNICATIONS
Product: LOVELY FLOWERS

Beautiful Smile

Service rating : Excellent service- text message to tell me flowers had been dispatched then another to say they were delivered and where they had been left.
Product: Didn't see flowers but person who received them was very happy.

Strawberry Sundae

Product: I didn't see the flowers but my friend who received them was very happy

Luxury pink giftbag

Service rating : very pleased with the service
Product: very pleased lovely giftbag

Vintage Flora

Service rating : Website was confusing and I was not sure if I had used my voucher. However staff sorted it out with great efficiency. Great to be kept in touch with delivery
Product: Did not see them as it was a gift but the recipients were very complimentary.

Twilight

Service rating : Cannot be bettered in any respect.
Product: Beautiful flowers.... so I hear.

Ocean Whisper

Service rating : excellent communications
Product: recipient delighted with quality

Scarlett Pimpernel - Deluxe

• Cuddly cute little teddy 16cm

Super service

20 Luxury Pastel Roses

Service rating : easy process.
Product: delivery received on time. Thank you

Camelot

Service rating : Amazing service very fast delivery, very easy web site to use to place an order. Loved all the emails I got that kept me up to date on the progress of my order. Would definitely buy from Serenata flowers again and would recommend them to friends and family. I like that there were a nice selection for all pockets and that the 9.99 range wasn't some stuffy old carnations and few bits of Gypsophila with way to much greenery , it was really nice to be able to buy a nice bunch of flowers that were different and fresh and of a modern style.
Product: As this was a gift to someone else I didn't get to see the end result! but from the thanks I got from my friends mum they sound like they were lovely and brighten up her day. So it they were any thing like there product photo then I sure they were perfect.

Autumn Fair

Service rating : was keep informed all the way
Product: good value for money

Aztec Sun - Deluxe

• Luxury pralines 125g
  • New Home card

Service rating : Excellent progress info. Arrived OK. Overall excellent service.
Product: My daughter was very pleased with they flowers and they had the desired effect of making her feel loads better following a fraught two weeks or so.

Twilight - Grandissimo

On time and good quality.

Madonna

• - Congratulations Balloon ona stick

Service rating : Very efficient
It was great that you contacted me every step of the way so I knew what was happening with my purchase very please will use you again
Product: As described good quality

Urban Love Song

• Birthday Card Butterfly

Exactly what we ordered. Thank you.

Luxury pink giftbag

Service rating : The flowers were not delivered until gone 6pm in the evening of my stepdaughters birthday. It killed the surprise as I had to phone her to keep asking if she had received them yet.
Product: Only worth 19.99 glad I didn't pay the full price.

Urban Love Song

Service rating : very good
Product: i sent the flowers so never saw them

Aztec Sun

I use the site but they never have my details saved so each time I have to re-enter everything. Am I being stupid? Good site though, used them 4 times now and the GF loves the flowers!

Kaleidoscope - Deluxe

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Flowers reportedly lovely but I haven'r seen them!

Minuet