SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 160746 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Perfect Pinks

I made 2 orders at the same time.one of them delivered late placed at back door(rarely gets used) no card in the door.Found by chance 2 days later,wilting.complained got a refund.Bit of an upset though.

Spring Chicken

Service rating : AA++
Product: AA++

Summer Harvest

The company was recommended by my son so used them for the first time and was greatly impressed with their service. I was kept informed all the way through from despatch to delivery. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and would definitely be using them in the future. Well done!

Colourburst

My first order could not be delivered as it got damaged in transit, okay they managed to deliver it the following day but not one word of apology from Serenata Flowers. I sent them an email asking them to ring me about re-delivery but instead I received an email asking if I would like the order to be resent. Very bad customer service, not sure I will use the company again!

Twilight

Service rating : Have used
Product: excellent service - have used this company many times and have always had good feedback from friends - like the idea of being kept in touch when flowers have been delivered

28-May-2016
Excellent service

Bali Hai

Service rating : Easy order and arrived on time
Product: My mum says they were beautiful

Peace - Grandissimo

Service rating : Great service!
Product: Beautiful flowers!

Aztec Sun

Service rating : First choice every time
Product: First choice every time

Aztec Sun

Service rating : recipient was happy!
Product: My cousin said the flowers were lovely and colourful

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : i was very pleased with the ease of ordering flowers and obviously the good price
Product: i did not see the flowers but my friend said they were beatiful

Raspberry Ripple

Service rating : Fast service
Product: My friend said they were excellent

Bali Hai

Service rating : Very good text messages telling me when the flowers had been despatched and then delivered.
Product: Beautiful flowers that were still looking good two weeks after they were delivered.

Mojito - Deluxe

Service rating : Easy ordering and quick delivery
Product: I am told the flowers were lovely

Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Service rating : Communication and ease of ordering excellent.
Product: Flower arrangement not quite as pictured but was very full and fresh

Roses and Stocks

Service rating : Excellent service will use again
Product: Brilliant will buy again

Crimson Kiss

Unfortunately due to a "courier problem" the flower arrived a day late. Luckily it was still okay, but I have to say I was disappointed in this.

Strawberry Sundae

After a problem caused by a poorly designed, ambiguous element of the website the service itself was OK. The problem was dealt with in an efficient and polite manner.

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: Great gift.

Purple Blaze

Service rating : I have used the site twice now, both times very successful. The receipt has been more than pleased. Delivery instructions were followed and I was kept well informed of the tracking process.
Product: I have been told by the receipt that the flowers are still going strong 3 weeks after receiving them.

Service rating : Thanks
Product: My wife was very happy with her flowers

A Dozen Red Roses Giftwrap

Service rating : Excellent website. Easy to navigate and a very creative interface. Very good service and delivery.
Product: Beautiful little arrangement. Simple, but special. perfect.

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : Service was excellent and I was kept up to date at all times with tracking.
Product: As I sent these to a friend after her husband died I did not see the flowers but was told they were lovely.

Service rating : Excellent service very impressed indeed
Product: The packaging and delivery was 1st class and the flowers were beautiful and lasted well over 2 weeks looking lovely

Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Service rating : Arrived on time and in excellent condition.
Product: My mum thought the flowers were beautiful, thank you.

Lyra

Service rating : Very pleased with the service.
Product: My sister was very pleased with her flowers.