SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 100080 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Ocean Whisper

Good communication and choice of flowers. Delivered as requested without fuss. Thanks you.

Nanna`s Garden - Grandissimo

Service rating : No problems and loved the free next day delivery.
Product: Really beautiful bouquet. My Mum loved them.

Sugar and Spice

Service rating : Always my first thought when I send flowers .
Product: A very reliable service.

Summer Days

• Summer Dreams

Service rating : Would highly recommend Serenata Flowers!
Product: The flowers were absolutey beautiful! The bouquet was much bigger than I'd anticipated!

Minuet

Service rating : Very friendly communications and I was aware via the tracking what was happening to my delivery.
Product: Did what it said on the tin

Palladian

• Kaleidoscope - Deluxe

Service rating : Information stream told us what was happening at each stage of the process
Product: Have not seen the product as delivered to my niece but she was enthusiastic about the arrangement

Strawberry Sundae

• Minuet

Service rating : This time I didn't get the feedback that the flowers had been delivered until mid evening. It said they were delivered at lunch time. As previously I have been advised quite early after delivery, on this occasion I was a little concerned not to have the confirmation.
Product: I've been told the flowers were lovely.

• Oberon

Delivered one day late contrary to email confirmation of correct delivery. Complained to customer services who replied with holding response. No further communication received. Advised when order placed that Yodel was delivery agent - clearly unreliable. I would not use Serentaflowers again or knowingly accept Yodel as delivery agent.

Happy Anniversary card

• Summer Skies - Deluxe
  • Serenata house champagne x 1

Flowers and Champagne arrived a day late because of Yodel delivery service and no compensation received. These were for someone leaving to get married so they got them after their wedding.

Amazonia - Deluxe

• Birthday Card Butterfly

Service rating : Was informed every step of the way of the progress of my order fantastic
Product: Used serenata loads and never been let down and this bouquet was excellent my daughter in law was amazed by them thank you

• Classic Carnations

Great service

Orange Deluxe

• Hour Glass Vase
  • Birthday Card Butterfly

Customer was delighted & thought the balloon an added lovely gesture. Great communication from the company, would highly recommend

Summer Skies

Service rating : First time I have used Serenata but would certainly use them again.
Product: Have not seen the flowers myself but my daughter-in-law says they are gorgeous and the presentation and packaging were excellent.

• Kaleidoscope
  • Sugar and Spice - Deluxe

Service rating : Flowers received next day as promised.
Product: I wasn't the recipient of the flowers , however they where a gift for my aunts 70th birthday and she was disappointed with them. I had a text to say they had been delivered and left in a secure place at front when in fact she received them at the door. No butterfly card was enclosed either and therefore she didn't know who they where from until I telephoned.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : The whole process was very professional.
Product: My wife was very impressed.

Sympathy card

• Thinking of You

Service rating : very quick ad efficient
Product: The bottom line of the text in the card had been left off the card so the recipient had no idea who her flowers were from

Beautiful Smile

Service rating : Quick
Product: Half of the flowers that arrived looked past their best and they all bloomed at completely different times. Disappointed.

Prince of Cambridge

Service rating : Their service and delivery could not be faulted
Product: I didn't see them but I was told they were beautiful.

Palladian

• Twilight

Service rating : I love that they let you when they go out for delivery and that they confirm safe delivery.
Product: My friend was very pleased and in her photo looks great

Amazonia

• Aztec Sun

Service rating : Beautiful, quality flowers.Prices are very reasonable!
Product: Beautiful, unusual arrangement.

Beautiful Smile

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Handmade Truffles

• Nanna`s Garden
  • Hour Glass Vase

They failed to deliver on the agreed day, but compensated me, and delivered the next day. The flowers were very nice.

Team GB

• Birthday Card Butterfly

Service rating : I will use them again. Excellent customer care. Would recommend.
Product: Very informative

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : Great prices and definitely excellent value for money.
Product: Beautiful flowers and excellent communication when delivering them. I knew exactly where they were during the day.

• Prince of Cambridge