SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 151061 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Precious Pearl - Deluxe

Service rating : Very easy to use. I would not hesitate to use this service again.
Product: The recipient of the flowers was delighted with the quality and the presentation.

20 Luxury Pastel Roses

Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Service rating : Fantastic service
Product: Beautiful bouquet

Blue Dendrobium

Service rating : Excellent prices,very good delivery ,message to say they were on the way and another one when delivered
Product: My mum was thrilled with the flowers and they were still looking great well over a week later.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Prompt service delivered when promised.
Product: My friend was very happy to receive the flowers -describing them as a little
ray of sunshine coming through the door !

Gerbera Bouquet

Bouquet of flowers were beautiful and delivered on time without any problems.

Colourburst

Great prices, beautiful flowers, efficient delivery and good communication regarding order and delivery

Blue Dendrobium - Deluxe

Service rating : So easy, reliable and great flowers
Product: Our friend was absolutely delighted - best flowers she had received for ages.

A Dozen Red Roses Giftwrap

Service rating : No
Product: Disappointed about this review website. Loved the flowers

Thank you for your feedback.

FeeFo is an independent website but I note the comments you have made.

We are really pleased to read that you loved the flowers.

We look forward to your future orders.

Bali Hai

Service rating : Good value, great communication.
Product: Gorgeous flowers delivered safely

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We were delighted that you rated us so highly and that the flowers were such good value and gorgeous!

Please come back again soon!

Twilight

Service rating : A smooth operation
Product: The recipient said the flowers are lovely

Colourburst

Service rating : Good easy to use website and the delivery driver was brilliant
Product: I understand you dress up the pictures on your website but the flowers that turned up just didn't look half as good or plentiful as shown on your site.
Good points can order at short notice on weekends unlike other sites and they turned up when and where I asked with no issues oh and the delivery man was very polite and professional to my mrs and that's a big plus

Pink Purity

Service rating : Always has been reliable
Product: The person receiving it loved it.

Thank you for the excellent feedback.

We always like reading such great comments from our regular customers. We appreciate how important reliability is to our customers.

Hope to here from you again soon!

Oriental Breeze

Service rating : Good quality & speedy service!
Product: My mother in law loved the flowers we sent her!

Candyfloss

Service rating : Easy to order with free next day delivery.
Product: Whilst the flowers looked ok when they were delivered they were dead in 3 days. Despite putting in water with the flower food. This is disappointing given i have ordered numerous flowers previously to a good quality.

Thank you for your review albeit we were saddened to read your comments concerning the flowers.

We do ask that you contact us within 7 days if there are any problems with the bouquet. However, I sincerely apologise for the disappointment on this occasion.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity in the future to restore your faith in us.

Citrus Smash

excellent!

Peace - Deluxe

Service rating : Ex communication prompt delivery good value for money.
Product: Didn't see as sister lived far away he pic on f.b looked not as nice as the pic I ordered from but she seemed happy with them so will come back again

Thank you from all of us at Serenata Flowers for your review.

We were so glad that you found our service excellent value for money and that your sister was so pleased with your kind gesture.

It's great that you will be using us again.

Twilight

Service rating : The flowers were stunning.
Product: The service was super.

Summer Skies

Service rating : thank you for the lovely service
Product: the person was very pleased with the flowers

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent order.

We try to provide our customers with the largest selection of bouquets at reasonable prices and we are very happy that Summer Skies bouquet was enjoyed by the recipient.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Twist and Shout

Service rating : Cannot complain very good and delivery on time excellent
Product: For the cost of the flowers 45.00 I would have expected at least 7 to 14 days from them on the third day some of the flowers were looking sad and not for the want of water

Aztec Sun

Service rating : As usual, excellent delivery service. However this was let down by the actual flowers!
Product: I was extremley disappointed . The description stated that the flowers would be delivered in bud, when I received a photograph of the flowers that had been delivered, the roses were in fact wide open. The photo was taken just after the flowers delivery. The colour was not what I had expected either. I have used Serenata Flowers on several occasions and have never been disappointed before. I'm just glad my friend appeared to like them!

Service rating : Delivered on time and kept informed about times . V good
Product: My daughter said the flowers were lovely .

Lucky Star

Service rating : Quickly response to my order, many thanks!!
Product: Nice and fresh

Lavender Velvet

Service rating : Great service and delivery
Product: Present for a friend she said they were beautiful