SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 132172 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Very real to use
Product: Great flowers

Summer Holiday

Delivered on time & I recovered text updates to show they had been dispatched & delivered. Great value to top it off.

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : The service was excellent and was kept informed of the time of delivery. The recipients were very pleased. I'll defiantly use the company again as it was quick, easy and efficient service. Thankyou
Product: The recipients were very pleased.

Birthday Cake

• Aztec Sun

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Made a nice addition to the flowers

Service rating : first class
Product: Excellent service and first class flowers

Blue Dendrobium

Service rating : good speedy service and flowers were delivered on the day requested and packaged well.
Product: Flowers were stunning and lasted 3 weeks. Mother in law very happy.

Lonely Sparrow

Service rating : Great service
Product: Excellent service delivered on time

Colourburst

Brought flower to cheer up a friend.Unfortunatly she ad to pop out and delivery man ad left flowers upside down on doorstep. In a box marked stand this way up ! Most flower was ok but upset with delivery.

• Standard

Service rating : I've never had a problem sending flowers through SerenataFlowers in the past, although after being in touch with the recipient of the delivery I'm not sure if I'll continue to use the company in the future.
Product: The flowers were delivered extremely late in the evening and the flowers were soaked in water. They were so drenched that my sister couldn't even make out the words on the card enclosed. I'm very disappointed in the products.

• Aztec Sun
  • Strawberry Sundae

Appreciate it

03-Jul-2015
Good

• Moulin Rouge

Service rating : The service was very good
Product: I sent them to my daughter who was ill. I went away on holiday and the flowers died after a couple of days, she received some more that also died. Yoy have now credited me with a refund of which i appreciated thank you.

Beautiful Smile

• Mini Get Well balloon - on a stick

Service rating : I made a point of asking for flowers in full bloom, and not in bud: I got flowers in bud - but they were nice enough.
Product: I have no feedback

Amethyst - Deluxe

• Happy Birthday To You

Service rating : good service good quality
Product: daughter in law well pleased with flowers

Lovely Lilies

Service rating : Great service thank you!
Product: Flowers were perfect size

Vintage Flora

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Amazonia - Deluxe

Service rating : Requested flowers to be delivered on the Saturday, they were delivered on the Monday. Also requested they be left at the back of the house in no one in and they were left at the front !!!
Product: Flowers were beautiful

Service rating : Easy to use online service
Product: I didn't see the flowers myself but my cousin was thrilled with them!

• Minty Fresh

The flowers were lovely and well- received. However, they were simply left on the doorstop. There were several people at the address all day and the bell never rang, nor was there an appreciable knock. Even if a knock was made, noone at the house opened the door to the delivery person (in which case I had requested that the flowers be left at neighbours on either side- who were also in that day).
I'm happy with the quality of the flowers but they could easily have gone missing being left as they were.

Heavenly White

Service rating : easy to use web site
Product: not seen the flowers myself but told they were perfect

The tracker is excellent

Twilight

Service rating : Excellent service. I was impressed by the text confirmation of my order and to let me know that my order was in transit
Product: My friend loved the flowers. I would definitely use Serenata again.

Elegance Bola 26cm

• 20 Luxury Red Roses

Service rating : Expensive
Product: Too small for the roses

Summer Harvest

Service rating : The flowers that wee have recently ordered have been of very poor quality. On occasions the flowers have been dumped over the fence and the driver hasn't even rung the bell so we know they were there.
Product: The flowers were half dead.

Oriental Breeze - Deluxe

Service rating : On time
Product: it was sent to my friend as a Thank you present , she absolutely loved it and said the flowers looked gorgeous!

• Baby Boy Balloon - on a stick