SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 179593 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Peace - Grandissimo

I requested that the flowers be delivered on 31 December, New Year's Eve and they weren't. Had to send email when they didn't arrive. I received no apology nor explanation and flowers were not delivered until 3 January.

Tutti Fruity

Service rating : Normally excellent, unfortunately on this delivery, I have not received any feedback from the recipient, so do not know if the flowers have been received.
Product: As previously, normally excellent, can you confirm delivery was made and accepted.

Twilight

Service rating : Confident this company will satisfy every time. Great communication.
Product: Not 100% sure as I am sending to relatives in Britain. However, no complaints to date!

Fairytale Love

Service rating : Really good fast service will definitely recommend to family and friends
Product: Beautiful flowers

Twilight

Service rating : I was kept informed of the processing of the order throughout. And I was impressed how easy it was to send flowers so soon after the festive period. Well done! And thank you.
Product: My cousin was delighted with the floral tribute

Blue Dendrobium - Deluxe

Service rating : Brilliant service. Keeps you informed throughout
Product: Recipient said the still look great 3 weeks later and that everyone who had visited admired them

Merry Christmas

My flowers were beautiful and lasted over 2 weeks
Thanks Bobbie Jackson

Christmas Bells

Service rating : excellent service
Product: beautiful fresh flowers

Bali Hai

Great service - with texts & emails letting me know about dispatch & delivery times.

Minuet

Service rating : Quick easy and polite. Love the emails with status updates
Product: Recipient said they were lovely I didn't see them

Summer Harvest

Service rating : Did not arrive on the day. Poor communication.
Product: Can't rate the product as they were a gift and I didn't get to see them

Minuet

These flowers were a surprise for a special friends birthday. She was over the moon at receiving them. Her comment was "amazing". Thank for making het day that bit more special.

Autumn Fair

Service rating : On-line ordering service is always good. I didn't receive notification that the flowers had been dispatched or delivered though, which is unusual.
Product: The recipient said the flowers were OK but the packaging was very poor and the flowers were not secure in the packaging inside.

Sugar and Spice

Service rating : I thought this was a great florist and their website made the whole process of ordering flowers for my relatives birthday very quick and easy. The flowers were delivered the next morning even though I only ordered the afternoon prior.
Product: My cousin who received them said they were "Absolutely Beautiful!"

Amethyst

Service rating : Excellent selection of flowers to choose from. I appreciated being kept up to date with the progress of my order
Product: I am in Cheshire and the bouquet was going to my daughter-in-law's mother in Scotland for a special birthday so obviously I was concerned that it was a nice 'product'. I heard from my son and daughter-in-law that it was indeed beautiful and so many flowers they had to be split into two vases. Very pleased and will certainly use you again

Beautiful Smile

I didn't personally see the flowers but I received a call to say the flowers very absolutely beautiful.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Everything worked well and the recipient sounded very pleased when she rang. Thank you.
Product: I didn't get the chance t see it, but again the recipient said the flowers were lovely.

Ianthe

Service rating : The flowers arrived at my daughters when they said they would.
Product: My daughter said the flowers were beautiful

Beautiful Smile

Service rating : Quick & easy
Product: My Daughter was going through a difficult time & these flowers put a smile on her face. It was wonderful to see. Thank you

Bali Hai - Deluxe

Service rating : Used loads of time and excellent every time so thank you
Product: Beautiful flowers always excellent quality

Adore

Service rating : Flowers were left in a cubby hole rather than ringing the recipients door buzzer. As a result the flowers were stolen.
Product: Never received the flowers due to poor decisions of the courier

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Excellent hassle free ordering would definitely use again
Product: My cousin was very pleased with the bouquet

Florist Choice Bouquet

Service rating : Always my first port of call when ordering flowers, excellent service, thank you!
Product: As the flowers that I order are going to New Zealand I have to rely on the Florists Choice bouquet but the recipient has always been thrilled with the choice of flowers, thank you very much!

Strawberry Sundae - Deluxe

Service rating : always on time and of the best quality thanks 10 out of 10
Product: Very happy with the service top quality product was delivered

Bali Hai - Deluxe

Service rating : Quite frankly you couldn't get a better service they let you know what's happening every step of the way. That's why I went back to them again.
Product: The flowers were beautiful my friend was really pleased with them.