SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 120458 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Strawberry Sundae - Deluxe

• Elegance Bola 20cm
  • Baby Girl card

Service rating : Excellent service. I was kept informed through each step taken. This is important as I ordered from New Zealand. I am very impressed with the communication skills of this company.
Product: My daughter in law loved the flowers that I ordered.

Palladian

• Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Excellent service from beginning to end, beautiful flowers, will definitely use Serenata flowers again in the future. 100% satisfied

Paradise Wrap

Service rating : Great service, text to say flowers were being delivered, then a further text to say they had arrived
Product: I didn't see the flowers but my friend said they were lovely

Reflection

Excellent service.easy to order, next day delivery with info on delivery status. Perfect. Have used them twice and will use them again.

Aztec Sun

• Palladian

Service rating : It was very quick and easy to order the flowers, and they were delivered extremely promptly. If I ever need to send flowers again in this area, I shall use SerenataFlowers.com
Product: Although I did not see the bouquet in real life, I was told they were beautiful by the nephew of the recipient (who is not well enough to tell me herself, at present).

• Peach Beauty - Grandissimo
  • Hour Glass Vase

Ordered Saturday afternoon arrived sunday morning. brilliant

Camelot

Reliable and good value. Delivered when requested...use the regularly.

Twilight

Customer service was great - I accidentally double ordered and they got in touch and rectified the error very quickly

Pearly White

Service rating : No problem with the service at all
Product: The presentation and look of the flowers were great,but I was disappointed that they only lasted 4 days. £30 is a lot of money for 4 days

Blue Dendrobium

• Happy Birthday To You

Service rating : Flowers lovely but no card with them, which I paid for. Delivery company didn't wait long enough for door to be answered and didn't say on the card how to get the flowers, it was only due to a kind neighbour that my friend got them.
Product: Very unusual and beautiful coloured flowers.

Sugar Hill

• Mini Birthday balloon - on a stick

Flowers good and long lived, prompt mid morning delivery

Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Service rating : Delivers as promised
Product: Quality and arrangements are outstanding

Birthday Cake

• Hour Glass Vase
  • Summer Skies - Deluxe

Service rating : I always order flowers from here... excellent service!
Product: Small but nice

• Mini Get Well balloon - on a stick

Flowers were sent to my daughter. I myself did not see them but they were delivered on time and my daughter was very pleased to get them

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : Faultless - thank you
Product: Perfect

Lyra

Service rating : Efficient service. Great communication.
Product: I was told my recipient they were nice flowers.

28-Feb-2015
Great service.

Outback Adventure - Deluxe

• Happy Birthday To You

Service rating : A very easy way to order fresh flowers, excellent tracking system, and delivered
on time.
Product: My relative was delighted with this arrangement. I saw a photo she had taken ,and the flowers looked beautiful. What is more they were fresh and lasted well. I ordered the deluxe size as some others giving feedback thought that standard sizes were quite small. This size however was a super, large vase full.
Will definitely use Serenata again.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : GREAT FLOWERS
Product: brilliant

Luxury pink giftbag

Service rating : Good communications and delivery
Product: Quality flowers that last more than a few days

Lollipops

Service rating : Very good, as always.
Product: Lovely, fresh and professional, as usual.

• Amazonia

Fantastic as always and sis was thrilled to bits as she wasn't expecting birthday flowers on a Sunday. Thank you.

• Luxury pralines 125g

The only problem was there was no card with the flowers so my friend did not know who they were from!

Secret Garden

Service rating : Great service got back to us as we were having difficulty ordering
Product: My sisters was very pleased with the flowers

Luxury pink giftbag

Service rating : The flowers and chocolates arrived promptly and on time
Product: The receiver loved the flowers and said that there were very fresh and beautiful not like some withered flowers she has received in the past.
The only suggestion I have is that the description includes the number of stems you put in especially for bigger flowers such as roses and lilies so that the buyer knows the number of stems being purchased and choose the size accordingly.
I have so far purchased my last two flowers from you and will be buying the future ones from you too.
Regards

• Nana`s Garden - Deluxe
  • Happy Birthday To You

very easy to use when ordering flowers at very short notice excellent service keep you up to date with status of order excellent