SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 89606 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Mrs Tracy Klein - Deluxe

Service rating : I put in a complaint about the flowers the next morning of the delivery as some flowers drooped and were dying and there was a diseased gerbara in the bunch. I expected feedback but it has been ignored. I wrote to them twice and nothing back.
Product: Due to the above I am extremely disappointed that they have not come back to me on my observation and complaint on the flowers. Cannot believe they have ignored my email to their customer service department and via the form they supply on their website.

Service rating : Great service at a fair price
Product: Flowers were gorgeous. Mum is thrilled

• Roses and Stocks

Service rating : Good efficient service. Notifications all the way to delovery.
Product: Recipient very happy with these flowers

Sugar Hill

Service rating : Good efficient service. Recipient delighted with the flowers.
Product: Lovely flowers, recipient. Dry happy.

Strawberry Sundae

• Happy Anniversary card

Service rating : Ordering was easy.
Product: Flowers stated dying after only two days. Photo taken and sent to Serenata but no response received. Disappointing on both counts.

Service rating : Very happy with service
Product: Mum very happy!

Ianthe

Service rating : Kept me informed all the way. Reliable service.
Product: Very nice flowers. Great quality and a really nice mix of flowers although the standard size is not huge.

• Birthday Card Butterfly

Service rating : Efficient service, very friendly and helpful helpline staff.
Product: Beautiful and top condition

Scentsational Basket

• New Home card

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Good

Spring Pail

Service rating : Very poor company. Severe lack of communication led to flowers going to my address rather than the intended address. In a way this was for the best as the flowers were so poor I would have been embarrassed to have sent them. In the bin after just one day! Although their emails sound polite this is not matched by any quality of service..would not use again. Poor quality poor service.
Product: Poor quality. Lasted one day. Poor value in terms of what was included.

Country Cottage Basket

• Birthday Cake
  • Luxury pralines 125g

Service rating : First time I have used Serenata Flowers and will definitely do so again. Easy to use website and excellent service.
Product: My friends were delighted with this and phoned to say thank you as soon as they received the basket,cake and chocolates.

Service rating : The serviceswassuperb and I was kept informed of every moveI
Product: I did not. Seethe flowerswastold they. We're very good

Beautiful Smile

The flower designs are superb, and great value. The communication is excellent and the delivery reliable and prompt.

Pearly White

Service rating : excellent service with up to date information about delivery
Product: recipient was delighted thank you

Lonely Sparrow

• Birthday Card Butterfly

Service was excellent, flowers arrived well packaged the next day and the flowers were lovely and beautifully arranged. Will happily use Serenata flowers again.

Prince of Cambridge

Service rating : My friend said that they were the best flowers she has ever recieved. And I love your note of notification. Ten out of ten
Product: Great

Ianthe

Service rating : My order has still not been completed!
Product: The part of the order that has been delivered is good but order not complete and customer service terrible!

Spring Pail

Service rating : I order for a group and have always been very happy. On the one occasion we were not it was sorted out.
Product: I don't actually see the flowers I order but the recipients are usually very pleased

Roses and Stocks

Service rating : Efficient delivery. Lovely flowers. Value for money.
Product: The recipient said that flowers were gorgeous.

Outback Adventure

Service rating : First time experience. Website easy to use, wide selection, to suit all tastes and pockets. Kept well informed up to the point of delivery. Will use again.
Product: Beautiful fresh flowers, as described.

Birthday Card Butterfly

• Mothers Day card
  • Roses and Stocks - Deluxe

The online service was excellent, but apparently the flowers were just dropped off by the door after the doorbell was rung. My father saw the van disappear and said that he wondered what would have happened if no-one had been in.

Team GB

• Baby Boy Card

all as described

Scents and Sensibility - Deluxe

Service rating : Ref order *personal details removed by Feefo* delivered yesterday
Product: The person we sent these flowers too was very disappointed. The box was damaged, the green foliage brown and brittle and the lilies were dead.
We too are very disappointed. We have been sent photographs, so please email us at *personal details removed by Feefo* for more information....

Team GB

Service rating : I had a problem ordering on the web site and had to call the person I spoke to was extremely helpful and efficient I was very impressed with the service
Product: I am unable to comment as I sent the flowers to my niece and didnt see them myself although she did say they were very nice

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : Vry efficient
Product: Didnt see flowers myself but recipient liked them