SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 118471 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Bella

Service rating : Always very efficient and easy to deal with.
Product: Apparently 'Very beautiful'...comment from the person I sent them to! I believe they have lasted very well too. Thank you.

Christmas Rose and Freesia - Deluxe

Service rating : I was very pleased with the service.
Product: I think I have done this already, but never mind- the bouquet of roses and freeshias I sent to a friend was received with delight - she said it was was gorgeous. It arrived on time, beautifully presented and it lasted well.

Autumn Fair

Service rating : beautiful, healthy flowers - well arranged and delivered on time - have used Serenata a few times before and will probably use them in future in preference to other sites. It is extremely helpful to be kept up to date with their progress and to
know that they have been delivered.
Product: beautiful, healthy flowers, well arranged.

Hour Glass Vase

• Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Beautiful freesias. Our friend was thrilled with the fresh and fragrant flowers.
Thank you very much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback!

I am over the moon to hear that the freesias were beautiful and your friend was thrilled with your thoughtful gift.

You are most welcome!

Why not 'like' us on Facebook so you can be kept up to date with all of our current offers and new products!

Amethyst

• Handmade Truffles

This is the second time I have used Serenata Flowers and am very happy with the service. Unfortunately no-one was home but they were deleted the following day without problem. My daughter in law was so happy with the flowers and chocolates. I will feel confident to use them again.

We are thrilled with your kind comments.

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback, it is great news that your recent order was so successful!

I do hope the gift brought joy to your daughter in law and I hope we will have the pleasure of doing business again in the future.

Strawberry Sundae

Service rating : ****
Product: ****

Thank you for your review.

We always try to provide our customers with the most convenient shopping experience, and are so pleased that your visit to us was fruitful.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of delivering floral gifts to many more of your recipients in the future!

Urban Love Song

The flowers were left outside the delivery address but once they were put in water they did perk up and the recipient was very pleased with them

We wish to thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that the recipient was pleased with the flowers delivered on this special occasion.

We are always looking to improve the quality of our customers experiences with us. So please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any comments/suggestions to make your next visit even better.

Aztec Sun

Service rating : I have ordered from Serenata a number of times, both for myself and as gifts, and have always been very satisfied with the service.
Product: The flowers I have received have always been beautiful.

We are genuinely thankful for your kind feedback, we love hearing our customers opinions!

It is wonderful to hear you are a repeat customer and have always been satisfied, this is such great news.

I hope the bright and colourful aztec sun bouquet brought joy to the recipient on this special occasion.

TOP TIP: Keep an eye on our special offers page for the best deals available- http://www.serenataflowers.com/offers.asp

Reflection

• Large Birthday- Ribbon & Stars

Service rating : Late deliver for birthday!
Product: Considering they were left on the doorstep for several hours

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated by all here at Serenata Flowers.

It saddens us to hear that you felt delivery was made late. I see from the tracking that delivery was made on the requested date at 19:02pm. The delivery option selected was our standard free delivery that occurs any time between 7am and 9pm. I apologise for any upset caused by this and hope the recipient still enjoyed the bouquet!

I do hope this will not put you off using our services again in the future.

Aztec Sun - Deluxe

Service rating : Service was excellent; website easy to use; Delivery was made as per instructions on the day required
Product: The recipient was very impressed with the quality of the flowers as received and was equally impressed with how long the flowers lasted-3 weeks.

Reading your review has brought a smile to our faces!

Excellent service is what we always strive to offer to it is terrific that we hit the mark on this occasion.

I am over the moon to hear how impressed both you and the recipient were with the Aztec Sun bouquet, it is wonderful news that the flowers lasted 3 weeks - that certainly is incredible!

We are overjoyed to hear that your recipient loved the flowers, and we can't wait to spoil more of your friends with flowery loveliness in the future!

Winter Warmer

Service rating : Delivered on time with the minimum of fuss.
Product: The recipient was thrilled to receive the flowers and thought the selection was great.

Winter Warmer

Service rating : Lovely flowers left for our friend, who was delighted with them.
Product: Our friend said that they were lovely.

Winter Morning

Service rating : Very smooth transaction and communications.
Product: Have not see the product myself but was told by the recipient that they were excellent and was well pleased.

Oriental Breeze

flowers delivered to wrong house, so recipient received them two days late after having to go ask neighbour. serenata flowers havent responded since they were going to contact the courier. very disappointed

Twilight - Deluxe

Service rating : Excellant value. Great service. Always timely - I forget and leave it 'til the last minute and you deliver on time - impresses everyone!
Product: Didn't see flowers, but recipient reported back and 'large and lovely'

Blue Dendrobium - Deluxe

Service rating : Smooth as you'd hope
Product: Beautiful flowers, very unusual

Sympathy card

• Aztec Sun

did not see the flowers but person who received them very pleased

Blue Dendrobium - Grandissimo

Service rating : First class
Product: Gorgeous Flowers and will certainly use again

Service rating : Very good service
Product: My sister loved the flowers.

Sugar Hill

great

As Above

Luxury pralines 125g

• Blue Dendrobium

Excellent product, well priced and good communication and updates

• Palladian
  • Mini Birthday balloon - on a stick

Service rating : Excellent service as usual!
Product: The recipient said they were beautiful!

Bella - Deluxe

Service rating : Serenata was a good experience from beginning to end. Good contact, easy to use website and on time. Fabulous.
Product: The gift was for my aunt's 80th birthday - she loved them and said the bouquet was beautiful.

Elegance Bola 20cm

• Friendship - Deluxe

Service rating : Very pleased with your excellent prompt service
Product: The flowers were lovely and of high selection