SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 166515 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

A Dozen Red Roses Giftwrap - Deluxe

Service rating : Excellent service. Delivered as requested
Product: Receiver said best flowers ever received. Extremely happy customer

Reflection

Service rating : "Did what it said on the tin".... when I needed to order from abroad, last minute at the weekend and there were very few options (I think I paid a premium but I was asking for premium service)
Product: The recipient was thrilled!

Always a great service

Pearly White

Service rating : I have used you before & will continue to, very impressed with your service.
Product: My daughter was over the moon with her flowers, many thanks.

Crimson Kiss

Service rating : Always good.
Product: Sister really enjoyed receiving them!

Roses and Stocks

Service rating : I live overseas and regularly use Serenata for gifts for family because I know the product is good, my mum loves the flowers, the delivery is reliable! The prices are reasonable. I love them!
Product: Sister loved them!

Oriental Breeze

Excellent service at short notice, flowers were beautiful. Thank you.

Service rating : Always great service
Product: Lovely flowers

Mojito

Service rating : Unfortunately the flowers were left on the doorstep and I was unaware that my friend was staying with her mum in Birmingham because her Dad had passed away. She came home to dead flowers.
When I had confirmation the flowers were delivered I presumed that they were handed to someone. I felt bad that my friend returned to a bunch of dead flowers.
Product: I'm sure they were lovely

Service rating : Superb service, delivered first thing
Product: My mother loved the flowers

Service rating : Actual bouquet did not match advertising photo
Product: Did not match picture

Summer Sorbet

Service rating : Ok arrived on time and well packaged
Product: Pretty but very small arrangement, photograph misleading, flowers died off very quickly

Aztec Sun

Service rating : Ok but web site is always difficult.
Product: As expected, good quality.

Twilight - Deluxe

Service rating : As above
Product: The recipient was delighted with the flowers.

Adore - Deluxe

The delivery instructions looked like it was a mandatory field to fill in. I would expect the flowers to be delivered as normal (ie. ring the bell, wait for someone to answer). It was good to be able to give alternative instructions in case people were out, but I didn't expect the flowers to be left on the doorstep without the bell being rung when people were actually home.

Service rating : Very good
Product: Happy with flowers

Crimson Kiss

Service rating : My daughter love her flowers vase & cake & card it brightenede up her day
Product: Just fantastic brill thx u so much.

Spring Chicken

Service rating : quick and effiicient
Product: person who received them was happy with flowers

Mojito

Service rating : always reasonable prices and delivered on time
Product: I have been told that the bouquet was absolutely stunning and my Mother in Law was very pleased with them

Heavenly White - Deluxe

Excellent service would recommend & use again

Oriental Breeze with Chocolates

Service rating : Fantastic service
Product: My customers all loved their flowers and gifts . I will use you definitely again for my customers thank you so much B.C.GODDARD

Fast and efficient

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Pure Love Gift Bag

Service rating : Good service. Flowers were delivered the next day.
Product: I particularly liked this selection of white flowers. They were very pretty and looked really fresh. X

Beautiful Smile - Deluxe

Service rating : Prompt delivery easy to order
Product: Recipient was very pleased with the presentation and quality of the flowers. Found enclosed instructions for care of flowers very useful. Recipient indicated that they would probably use this company in future .I will definitely be ordering more flowers through Serenata.