SerenataFlowers.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of SerenataFlowers.com

Feedback for www.serenataflowers.com has been compiled from 116279 Customer Reviews

• 21/10/2011
  • Our flowers are the equivalent of A-list celebrities: gorgeous, desirable and boasting a longer shelf life than their contemporaries. Sourced from the finest suppliers around the country, they're groomed with fastidious care, fashioned to perfection and elegantly transported to their destination in the shortest possible time. And Serenata Flowers have got staying power, too: the impact they create when they arrive means that you won't be quickly forgotten.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.serenataflowers.com

Lavender Velvet

Service rating : Good, prompt next day service. excellent choice of flowers for any occassion. Reasonably priced.
Product: The white roses were not fully open so will be enjoyed for many days and the purple lavender made a beautiful contrast. The flowers were beautifully presented.

Heart shaped balloon

• Happy Anniversary card
  • Hour Glass Vase

Awful Awful service. Will never use again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Booked delivery on 10th Dec for arrival on 15th. Flowers didn't turn up until 16th 2pm!!! Even though tracking said that they were out for delivery all day on 15th. Completely ruined my 12th Anniversary gift for my wife. Not able to speak to anyone in Customer Services - all email correspondence. I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN - COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE!!!!!!

Beautiful Smile

Service rating : Really very good and keep you imformed all the way
Product: My friend said the flowers were lovely ,I did not see them but I was happy with the text I received to keep me updated

Christmas Wreath

Service rating : A few problems with the checkout but okay in the end.
Product: We were told that the wreath is very nice.

Beautiful Smile

Service rating : Efficient and effective service. The delivery instructions were followed to the letter and I was kept informed on the status of the delivery - which was a nice surprise that I didn't expect.
Product: My friend was thrilled with the flowers and thought they were beautiful.

Mini Birthday balloon - on a stick

• Christmas Dendrobium

Service rating : Arrived too late for person to receive on their birthday
Product: Looked ok

Mrs Claus

Service rating : Lovely flowers just a shame they arrived so late but it is Christmas!
Product: Lovely selection

Poinsettia Plant

Service rating : The plant was delivered to my friend after 7pm. On discovering the plant later they opened the door to get it but could not get the door open because the plant was so close to the door. They had to get their neighbour to come and move the plant so that the door could be opened to get the plant.
Product: My friend was thrilled with the plant and said it was beautiful.

Kaleidoscope

Person to whom it was sent was very pleased. Liked the tracking information. Excellent service.

Mrs Claus

Service rating : impressed with speed and convenience and competitive pricing.
Product: Flower lasted well and were nice selection.

Lollipops

Service rating : Flowers delivered the following day.
Product: The person I sent the flowers to rang to say they were beautiful.

Seasons Greetings

My friends (recipients of flowers ) said they were beautiful. There was a problem with delivery but was rectified very fast and in a positive way

Fiesta!

Service rating : the service and response and the information was excellent the company kept me informed from ordering to delivery I was totally impressed with all aspects from Serenata Flowers.
Product: My friend who the flowers were for was over the moon so that made me happy and I will be using Serenata Flowers again without any hesitation they were brilliant.

Red Robin

Service rating : Very easy web site, great selection and humorous updates on delivery etc.
Product: Great selection, good prices and product in excellent condition on delivery

Very impressed with service

Strawberry Sundae - Deluxe

Service rating : excellent,I was informed of the progress from leaving to arriving at my friends house
Product: the person who received the flowers,said they were gorgeous

Standard Azalea

Service rating : only poor comment was that on the message card it left out some of the message (ie lots of ........Debbie and Gary) mother wasn't too pleased about missing out 'love'
Product: plant plenty of buds although the pink pot was quite small and not very stable - had to be put into a bigger pot for stability

Twilight

• Sympathy card

Service rating : Got the flowers for my auntie who's husband passed away she loved them
Product: Never got to see the real life flower but heard from family that they were very good

Pearly White

Service rating : Great thanks
Product: Great flowers thanks

Handmade Truffles

• Vintage Flora

Service rating : Delivery took place as arranged. Flowers were well protected in the packaging.
Product: Excellent quality chocolates. Makes it easier to be able to order them for delivery with the flowers.

Winter Morning

Service rating : Very easy to order and delivery was spot on
Product: Didn,t actually see them but i was told they were lovely and arrived in great condition
very pleased with them

Service rating : Very good ordered 8pm got them next day well done
Product: Very good

Aztec Sun

Top rate service will use again thanks

Christmas Joy

Service rating : Absolutely poor I would never place an order from this company again not only is the website not clear on how to get flowers delivered on the day but what I got for what I payed I'd of got better flowers at tesco 3 white roses and abit of green stuff £20 totally disgusted and I will not assure this company with any of my friends and family
Product: Awful flowers almost dead 3 roses for £20 tesco flowers are of much better condition and value for money

Christmas Rose and Freesia

Service rating : Easy to use and so quick. Brilliant will use you again.
Product: Really beautiful. They made our sisters day