RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26237 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk

RNLI Flag Sweatshirt

• Flag Fleece - Red - XL

Very good quality colour and size as expected Delhi
Delivered promptly

Steven Bear

Service rating : I have never ordered anything from RNLI. Somebody has entered the wrong email address by mistake. I live in California.
Product: I have never ordered anything from RNLI. Somebody has entered the wrong email address by mistake. I live in California.

30-Mar

235' Upcycled Lifejacket Wallet

Service rating : Efficient & courteous service
Product: Stylish, bespoke & sensible sized wallet. The business

25-Mar

Lifesaver Tea

Service rating : Unable to buy online as problem with payment system - spoke to very helpful woman on phone and was able to place order with her
Product: I send the tea to my cousin in USA and she wont have any other brand!

23-Mar

Guernsey Sweater - Navy - Lge

Service rating : I attempted to order this item on 26 Oct, to be sent to our son-in-law in the R. of Ireland.This seemed to freak your operator out, even though the catalogue offers overseas to ROI..After some time during which he completely failed to sort it out, I asked to speak to his Supervisor, and it was left that I would be rung back. No call came, so on 27 Oct I rang again-spoke to a lady who processed the order quickly and efficiently.
Product: It has since been delivered speedily to our son-in-law . He is delighted with it and we have had our faith in the RNLI shop restored.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you experienced problems whilst placing your order.

This is clearly a training issue that we will be following up with those concerned and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that you were caused and we are pleased to hear that your son-in-law received his Guernsey Sweater.

Thank you for your support of the RNLI which is very much appreciated and we do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

20-Mar

Crew Aerial Topper

• RNLI Leather Wristband

Service rating : No problems , good and efficient service
Product: Bought two, but one was broken. I'll have to refit his helmet, nothing major

19-Mar

Seasonal Selection Hamper

• Delectable Delights Hamper

Service rating : Always excellent service.
Product: Most enjoyable.

Best of Scotland Hamper

Friends were delighted

Best of Scotland Hamper

Service rating : your service was very good
Product: it wasn't worth the money. I would not buy another one

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your purchase of the Best of Scotland Hamper.

We aim to sell a high standard of product, constantly monitoring the quality of the merchandise, so all feedback is appreciated, however this particular view is not one that has been brought to us before regarding the hamper.

We will certainly take your observations into consideration when selecting the range next year and do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Delectable Delights Hamper

Please contact me as you delivers a hamper to my neighbor for me and I have not been charged for it on my paypal account

Brain Workout

• Polo Shirt - Pale Blue - Lge
  • Beside The Sea Mini Notecards

Service rating : We always supported RNLI through the shops when out and about. now we are house bound we had been unable to do this. I thought I'd look to see if there was an online shop and was very pleased to find it. The site was easy to get round and I quickly found the items I wanted and several more!
Product: This is a fun item to have on the coffee table and gets a few laughs as folk have a go. It seems to test the best brains.

15-Mar-2015

I Never Knew That About the River Thames

• USP Arrangement

Service rating : easy to find things
Product: A great read. I had not seen this before

15-Mar-2015

Deer Place Setting for 4 - 12 pcs

• Georgie Bear

Sorry guys, you have the wrong email address. I have never ordered anything from your site. I live in California.
Thanks
Ian

14-Mar-2015

The Big Christmas Rescue

Service rating : Efficient and speedy delivery
Product: A wonderful book cherished by my great grandson!

10-Mar-2015

Temple Beads Earrings - Sea

• RNLI Socks
  • Pack of 3 T-shirts Sml

Service rating : first class
Product: up to stndard

10-Mar-2015
I enjoy using the shop and do so regularly

09-Mar-2015

Christmas Harbour Bi-lingual Welsh/English

• Longstone Solar Lighthouse
  • 'WRITE ON' Notebook

Service rating : Parcel arrived promptly and all goods were as advertised.
Product: One of the few charities who sell bilingual cards. Loved the illustration.

02-Mar-2015

Pocket Diary with Pencil - Orange

Service rating : Very friendly and helpful
Product: It is the second time that I have bought this item !!

01-Mar-2015

Tamar Lifeboat Mug

• Georgie Bear
  • Wristbands

Service rating : good service and good company
Product: good

27-Feb-2015

Fire Resistant Security Box

Service rating : Speedy delivery ; almost arrived before I had ordered!!
Product: Well constructed for the purpose

24-Feb-2015

Pocket Diary with Pencil - Orange

The diary arrived o k after a few days.
I thought nearly £5 postage for a tiny diary was rather high.

24-Feb-2015

Magnetic Windscreen Cover

Service rating : prompt delivery
Product: appears very satisfactory -not yet tried in frost!

Robin Hand Towel - White

• Snow Badgers
  • Secret Santa

Ordered early Jan and when I queried were order was they said it failed to process but hadn't told. Did it again and then found some items now out of stock, eventually received order in Feb.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you experienced problems placing your order. We will contact the relevant department to see what happened on this occasion and to see if we can make improvements for the future; thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Time of our Lives Jigsaw