RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26260 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk

Service rating : Very good no complaints
Product: Excellent product - I bought 1 on holiday, and another from the online shop

RNLI Flag Sweatshirt

Service rating : acceptable.
Product: acceptable.

• Jessica Hogarth Mug
  • In All Weathers Travel Cup

staff always helpful

Personalised Baby Gro

Service rating : Tried to order two items a day after receiving catalogue only to find both out of stock
Product: Pleased with rag doll took ages to arrive as out of stock

17-Apr

Seahorse Bay Padblock

• Light-Up Visor Organiser
  • Lifesaver Tea

Service rating : East to order delivers in good time
Product: Ok

15-Apr

RNLI Flag Sweatshirt

Order was dispatched promptly, and I got exactly what I orderd.

15-Apr

RNLI Socks

Service rating : A++++++++++++++
Product: A++++++++++++

14-Apr

LED Torch

Wrong delivery coupled with a lack of understanding on receipt of notification; correct order still uncompleted. Further confusion resulted in a refund to which I was not entitled.

13-Apr

Lifeguards Camper

• Kids Crew Helmet
  • Kids Crew Wellies - Size 9

Friendly and helpful staff

09-Apr

Fire Resistant Security Box

Service rating : Always good service
Product: Disappointed as the size quoted was external measurement only and internally the box was not wide enough to allow A4 pages to lie flat.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and
we are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your purchase.

We aim to sell a high standard of product, constantly monitoring the quality of the merchandise and so all feedback is appreciated. This particular view is not one that has been brought to us before and it is unfortunate that the product is not up to a standard which you feel to be satisfactory. You do have the option to return the product to us for a full refund and if you would like to do so please contact our customer services team on 0845 1266999.

We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Customer Services Team

Service rating : Nice
Product: N8ce

08-Apr

Salcombe Harbour Jigsaw

well packed and fast delivery.

07-Apr

Landrover and D Class Lifeboat

Service rating : Clear instructions. Excellent service.
Product: Good condition. As advertised

06-Apr

Travel Waistcoat

Service rating : Staff are very good and helpful and service is normally very prompt....John...
Product: The waistcoat is to RNLI's excellent standard, however, I think I am on
the 'cusp' of L-v-XL and made choice little bit difficult....John...

Polo Shirt - Pale Blue - Lge

Service rating : good range of products and quick delivery
Product: reasonable price and good fit

Storm Force Membership

I was trying to buy Storm Force membership for my nephew's birthday. It did not come within the stated time and not even after the first two times I rang up to chase it up. In all, it not only took us three lengthy phone calls, mainly to fairly dozy people, but it also took exactly one month to arrive. Since it only consisted of a card with a number to use to activate membership, I can see little reason for the delay and none at all for the failure of the staff I rang to deal with the problem.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you experienced problems placing your order.

We will request that the relevant team that deals with the processing and despatching of orders investigates this matter to see what has happened on this occasion and ask that they update you accordingly.

Customer Services Team

Bright Intervals Jigsaw

Service rating : Good
Product: A good one.

Polo Shirt - Pale Blue - Med

Service rating : Good service and delivery
Product: Good quality product and good value

14-in-1 Multi Tool

Service rating : good service
Product: just the thing I wanted

04-Apr

Kids Crew Wellies - Size 13

• Flag Code Mug

Service rating : Better to phone in the order. Had problems with online but it could be my computer which is not working properly. Man who took the order very good.
Product: Lovely item which the boy loves already.

02-Apr-2015

Guernsey Sweater - Oatmeal - XL

Service rating : everything dealt with very fast and recieved quicker than expected staff very helpful and kept you updated of delivery progress well done .
Product: exactly what i hoped for.

01-Apr-2015

• Flag Fleece - Red - XL

Very good quality colour and size as expected Delhi
Delivered promptly

01-Apr-2015

Steven Bear

Service rating : I have never ordered anything from RNLI. Somebody has entered the wrong email address by mistake. I live in California.
Product: I have never ordered anything from RNLI. Somebody has entered the wrong email address by mistake. I live in California.