RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 24413 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk

Bright Intervals Jigsaw

Service rating : Very quick response to order.
Product: The jig-saws are lovely and good quality.

Beach Hut Hooks

• Harbourside Tea Towel
  • Seahorse Bay Pen

Service rating : Varied good quality products
Product: Well made & attractive. Very sturdy construction.

Check Seersucker Jacket - Turq

Service rating : Always good service.
Product: Jacket was lovely but sizing wrong & because it was sale, there were no jackets left in the smaller size so I was disappointed.

Kids Crew Wellies - Size 11

Service rating : Great customer service.
Product: Our grandson adores his wellies...he'd sleep in them if he could! I'm sure the fact that the first pair were faulty was just a 'one off'...he was very excited to get the replacements through the post!

Beach Hut Hot Bottle

Service rating : Very easy site to use
Product: Excellent quality

Wooden Boat

• Harbourside Tea Towel

Easy to order on website, good payment options, fast delivery and good quality items

Flag Cap - Pale Blue

• Flag Fleece - Red - Med

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: Much better quality and shape than the navy blue ones.

25-Jul

Christmas Choir

Service rating : Very helpful and very pleasant.I thought that the follow up service which I needed as I could not complete my order by on line was first class. Well done
Product: Value for money

22-Jul

RNLI Fire Resistant Box

Service rating : I have bought various items from you over recent years and the service has always been excellent - highly recommended
Product: The goods purchased from you have always been very good quality - will carry on supporting you

21-Jul

• Teatime Tea Towel
  • Lifeboats Wooden Pen

Service rating : Top charity, happy to buy and donate to them
Product: Great quality wristband that gets people asking about it all the time

20-Jul

Seahorse Bay Bone China Mug

Service rating : Very pleased to do business with RNLI
Product: I bought one @ Lymington last summer but it suffered a kitchen accident. I was delighted to find they're still available.

18-Jul

Process worked efficiently

15-Jul

Landrover and D Class Lifeboat

Service rating : It was easy to order the goods and they arrived promptly, however, I thought the postage was excessive for a child's small toy. This all added to the cost of buying it. Would it not be possible to tailor the postage more to the weight of the goods?
Product: My 9 year old son is very pleased with this although I expected it to be larger from the pictures I viewed so was rather taken aback at its size and the postage cost applied. It was very light and can't have cost that much to post! The RNLI is a worth cause but please have a look at your postage costs!!

Flag Cap - Navy

• Burgee

Service rating : good website easy to use
Product: good quality

Forties Mug

• In All Weathers Popper Shopper
  • Sail Boat Doorstop

Always an efficient and excellent service - can't find any faults.

Coxswain Bear

Service rating : I would buy more if their prices, and also their P&P costs, were lower.
Product: I love him, but I thought he'd match the size of my other bears which are larger. If the size was quoted, I didn't see it, so maybe make that clearer.

Service rating : The ishopping experience was excellent
Product: The wristband is well designed and well made and I am extremely happy with it.

13-Jul

Magnetic Windscreen Cover

• In All Weathers
  • Three Ships - Pack of 10

Service rating : Arrived in good time
Product: Not used yet

Fish Suncatcher

Service rating : Product arrived in very good time. Great service
Product: Product is beautiful, bought it for my mums birthday and know it will look perfect in her bathroom

Self-Righter - Plans and Sections for the 33ft

Service rating : Good service
Product: Not enough detail or information on plans.
No rigging details, no details for masts or sails, lots details missing,plank width for deck, yoke for rudder. Also forward & rear Bulkheads.
I will have to do a lot of research to make this model.

Thank you for your comments your feedback is much appreciated. I have passed on your concerns to the relevant department.

Supporter Care

Harbourside Tea Towel

• Littlest Collector

Service rating : Website problems which I attribute to the outsourcing of merchandising retail. Prism are the latest incarnation. I am not interested in the reputation of a private but am concerned about the good name of the RNLI. If it were only me there wouldn't be a problem but a quick look at the internet shows this is not so. There is simply no way of knowing how much revenue has been lost because of the indifference of this company. I am a Life Governor and I am having second thoughts about using the site.
Product: Good quality, bright colours. Could have done without the inspection mark in ink written on the care label.

Thank you for your comments, I have passed this information onto the relevant department.

Supporter Care
07-Jul-2014

Polo Shirt Sline Navy XXL

• Polo Shirt LBs Blue XXL

I enjoy dealing with the RNLI as its a very worthwhile charity, the only complaint I had was the very poor service provided by the delivery driver, due to his laziness my parcel was 3 days late.

06-Jul-2014

Service rating : Easy to order online
Product: well made product

03-Jul-2014

Polo Shirt - Pale Blue - Med

Service rating : Good but could possibly have a more broader range of goods
Product: Good quality,satisfied