RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26299 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk

235 Red Wash Bag

Service rating : RNLI originally sent the wrong item but replacement with correct item was very prompt.
Product: D-ring is nice idea but, being industrial strength, is very heavy so bag is slightly unwieldy for personal use. I now keep wash bag in the car for wipes/towel.

20-May

RNLI Flag Fleece - Navy - XL

Service rating : Quick
Product: Ok quality, style good

19-May

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Brilliant little tool, highly recommended

In All Weathers Travel Cup

• Flag Cap - Navy
  • RNLI Flag Sweatshirt

very satisfied

RNLI Flag Sweatshirt

Service rating : It would have been useful to have a size guide e.g. to fit sizes 10, 12, 14 etc. rather than just small, medium etc.
Product: I wanted a plain, warm sweatshirt which would also help a good cause.

Portable Power Washer

Service rating : Very professional and easy to talk to about produst
Product: Very good

In All Weathers Travel Cup

Service rating : great range off goods what happened to the towels youonce sold?
Product: ideal for work

18-May-2015
I love the shop I always buy xmas cards note cards etc I wouldn't go any were else

15-May

235' Upcycled Lifejacket Wallet

• Storm Proof Umbrella

Service rating : Very quick delivery.
Product: A brilliant idea - bought as a present, it's previous 'life' makes it all the more special.

15-May

Fire Resistant Security Box

Service rating : Good service
Product: Looks good but won't be testing it so hope it is.

14-May

Personalised Rag Doll

Service rating : delivery was much delayed and each of the items came seperately
Product: the item was and still is described as " personalised " yet the embroidery to achieve this is an extra !!

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue.
We have checked your order and we cannot see that any personalisation was provided. Should you wish to discuss this further, please contact us on 03003009916.

We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Retail Customer Services Team
13-May

Flag Cap - Navy

• Polo Shirt - Navy - Large

Service rating : Very good catalogue and delivery of products was prompt
Product: I like the cap very much. Ideal for golf!

13-May

Flag Cap - Navy

Service rating : Good service
Product: Very poor quality, I have an old cap that was good quality!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the navy flag cap that you recently purchased. We would be very grateful if you could contact the Customer Services Team on 0300 300 9916 with further details regarding this so that we can investigate the matter further, and should you wish to return the cap to us for a refund please let us know.

Storm Force Membership

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: I bought 2 for my nephews, instead of easter eggs. They live just round the corner from the RNLI in Fleetwood. It's all for a great cause, I was at sea for 2 years and know the importance of their services.

Protection for Rough Sea

Service rating : See below
Product: I did not purchase this item for my use, it was bought as a donation for the RNLI. Consequently I have never used it and so cannot rate it. In fact you should not be seeking my opinion on this purchase. I have already told you the item was bought as a donation, please stop sending me these emails

13-May-2015
This is quite ridiculous. You should be able to stop sending these kind of emails to people who have just bought items for the R N L I to use. You need to amend your procedures. Having been a donator why should I then be sent emails that are totally irrelevant. John collins

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy that we have contacted you following your order. The RNLI contacts customers after every product is purchased so that we can obtain feedback to improve our service to our customers and supporters, and although you did not actually receive a lifesaving gift, the virtual gift is viewed as a product.

We are sorry but we are unable to exclude individual customers from receiving these emails, however we do hope that this will not deter you from carrying on your support of the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Crew Key Ring

Service rating : Excellent service from all concerned
Product: Good quality

14-in-1 Multi Tool

Service rating : Was a bit annoyed about not using bank card because i was buying a knife. If the information about that was there I didn't see it.
Product: I think Birthday tomorrow so gift not handed over yet!

10-May

Perso Can Tote Bag

Arrived early

10-May

Portable Power Washer

Service rating : Service is always good as is anything bought
Product: Does the job as expected

• LED Torch

Web site good, but did experience a slight problem with ordering as alert did not come up when ordering multi-tool, had to phone to put order through. Will not stop me ordering again.

Perso Kit Bag

Service rating : Brilliant
Product: It was for my Grandson in NZ who thinks it is "cool"!

Personalised Babygro

Service rating : easy to use
Product: has been very well received

08-May

Good

08-May

LED Torch

• Travel Waistcoat

A very good cause and good Service

07-May

• LED Torch
  • Belle and Boo Fudge Tin

I could not understand why the web-site would not allow me to conclude the purchase. There was no explanation until the agent on the 'phone explained that it was an age restricted product. The web shop should identify this to the purchaser and explain the reason

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are very sorry to hear that you experienced problems with your order.

There is an age verification (AV) symbol next to the 14-in-1 multi tool and if you click on the delivery information link next to the AV symbol the text advises that "The RNLI is a responsible retailer and as such we will not sell knives, scissors, alcohol or any other age restricted goods to anyone under the age of 18. We require your date of birth if you wish to purchase any products showing this symbol".

We will pass your feedback to the relevant department for their attention and do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

06-May

Belle and Boo Fudge Tin

The phone answered promptly and representative pleasant.