RNLIshop Reviews

Consumer ratings of RNLIshop

Feedback for www.rnlishop.org.uk has been compiled from 26221 Customer Reviews

• 09/03/2010
  • RNLIshop raises profit for the charity through its mail order catalogue, online shop and retail shops. We have 141 shops in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and they are all staffed by volunteers. 100% of profit goes directly towards saving lives at sea.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.rnlishop.org.uk

Pocket Diary with Pencil - Orange

Service rating : Very friendly and helpful
Product: It is the second time that I have bought this item !!

01-Mar

Tamar Lifeboat Mug

• Georgie Bear
  • Wristbands

Service rating : good service and good company
Product: good

27-Feb

Fire Resistant Security Box

Service rating : Speedy delivery ; almost arrived before I had ordered!!
Product: Well constructed for the purpose

24-Feb

Pocket Diary with Pencil - Orange

The diary arrived o k after a few days.
I thought nearly £5 postage for a tiny diary was rather high.

24-Feb

Magnetic Windscreen Cover

Service rating : prompt delivery
Product: appears very satisfactory -not yet tried in frost!

Robin Hand Towel - White

• Snow Badgers
  • Secret Santa

Ordered early Jan and when I queried were order was they said it failed to process but hadn't told. Did it again and then found some items now out of stock, eventually received order in Feb.

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue and we are sorry to hear that you experienced problems placing your order. We will contact the relevant department to see what happened on this occasion and to see if we can make improvements for the future; thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

Time of our Lives Jigsaw

20-Feb

Lifeboats Fleet Magnet Set

• Courage on Our Coasts Christmas Cards
  • A Winters' Tales

I am a keen supporter of RNLI but prices are far too high. as are postage costs. It's a bit like health foods - good idea but just too expensive!

Thank you for your comments regarding our online catalogue. We do try to offer a broad range of items for all ages and pockets and the postal cost does include hand picking, packing and postage and is a fixed price regardless of the amount of items purchased.

Thank you for your continued interest and support of the RNLI and we do hope that you will carry on supporting the RNLI by using our online shop in the future.

18-Feb

Christmas Fuel a Lifeboat - 14 Litres

Service rating : Infuture I would prefer to shop at the RNLI gift shops around the coast.
Product: I was expecting something to show to the person I had nominated the gift on behalf of. I must have misunderstood, I wanted to show my son that this gift was donated on his behalf. Maybe his name should have been on the card, which I would have given to him with his Xmas present ??

Thank you for your comments regarding our virtual gifts. On purchasing a virtual gift we send you a 'thank you' card which you can either keep or personalise yourself and give to the recipient of the gift so that they know they have contributed to the vital work of the RNLI. Unfortunately, due to the vast amount of virtual gifts that are purchased we are unable to personalise the cards ourselves.

17-Feb

RNLI Leather Wristband

Service rating : excellent lay out
Product: need to investigate using a magnet type connection.

Personalised Christmas Teach Children Across the W

Service rating : made my request the man kept repeating it then he explained it to me asked again if i was sure then at the end said is that all you want
Product: had the card signed on behalf of 3 0f us then it was signed again but better than last year when i only recieved 1 of the 2 items

16-Feb-2015
good variety like the virtual gifts

Portable Power Washer

MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THE WEBSITE TRIED TO LOAD UNCERTIFIED SCRIPTS WHILST I WAS ON LINE NOT SOMETHING I WOULD EXPECT FROM THE RLNI

RNLI Cufflinks

Service rating : Good site
Product: Postage at £5 seemed a little steep or a small light package, but I appreciate it is a standard fee. May be better to allocate the p&p within the item price

Courage on Our Coasts Bag - Birth of a Lifeboat

• RNLI Cufflinks

Service rating : Very simple to use, and pleased you take Paypal!
Product: Very nice bag, a lovely picture. Didn't realise it was limited edition, which is a bonus.

Weather Station

Service rating : The item was received very quickly after my order was placed which was pleasing as I have some bad experiences with late delivery with orther companies
Product: It was easy to work, I soon got the hang of it

• Courage on Our Coasts Bag - Birth of a Lifeboat

Service rating : AAA
Product: AA

• Courage on Our Coasts Bag - Birth of a Lifeboat

very prompt service

In All Weathers Cruet Set

• RNLI Hip Flask

Service rating : I did have an incorrect item on my delivery but I emailed the RNLI shop & they quickly resolved it for me & sent the correct item out. So very good customer service.
Product: A fun item

Storm Force Membership

Service rating : Happy with the service
Product: My young grandson absolutely loved the pack, will definitely be renewing each year

13-Feb-2015
Lots of choice towards good cause

12-Feb-2015

Personalised Christmas Get a Grip Sea Boots

• Christmas Get a Grip Sea Boots

Not as easy to manage as I had hoped

Courage on Our Coasts Bag - Cupcakes

• Courage on Our Coasts Bag - Proud Chest
  • Weather Station

Service rating : A good range of goods, well displayed.
Product: Delightful bag, really pleased. It will be very useful.

Weather Station

• Tamar Lifeboat Mug

Service rating : Ordered shopping bags, mugs,and weather station. All came within a few days. Thank you for your excellent service and communication.
Product: Would have rated it excellent but the instructions that come with it are poor. Have had it 2 weeks now and its still not working correctly, although is doing most of the things it should. Cannot get the moon phases to work correctly.

Harbourside Tea Towel

• Weather Station

Service rating : service is swift and polite
Product: as above