I Want One Of Those Reviews

Consumer ratings of I Want One Of Those

Feedback for www.iwantoneofthose.com has been compiled from 1835 Customer Reviews

• 07/06/2012
  • Here at IWantOneOfThose.com we are all about the new gadgets and gizmos, in fact most of our friends would say it's become a bit of an obsession. We spend every waking minute trawling the globe looking for excitingly cool gadgets and gifts to put before you. Just check out our new gadget shop if you're in any doubt. People also know us as IWOOT but if you ever find yourself saying

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.iwantoneofthose.com
25-Jan-2015

Splat Stan

• Mini Sweet Jar
  • Choc Shots

Service rating : As expected
Product: Not good value for money, quite flimsy and poor quality

07-Jun-2014

3D Safari Cookie Cutter

I ordered three cookie cutters on a deal for xmas presents for 3 children in the same family. IWOOT ran out of cutters and delivered only one, without letting me know. This was inconveient and I incurred extra expense having to buy two other cookie cutters from a different supplier.

04-Jun-2014

Pac Man Ghost Lamp

Service rating : All-round excellent service.
Product: A great gift. Keep them in stock - I want to buy another!!

30-May-2014

Lennon and McCartney Mug & Saucer Set - All You Need Is Love

• Gino DAcampo Roaster with Rack, Knife, and Fork

Very good service and delivery, product was good quality and fun.

28-May-2014

Rayman Legends (Wii U)

Good price but delivery was slower than expected

01-May-2014

Sow & Grow Bug Eating Plants

• Space Invaders Fridge Magnets
  • Guitar Utensils Set of 2

Service rating : I have shopped with IWOOT for years and have always had excellent service and products.
Product: I bought this for my husband who had always wanted one, but it didn't even grow. Very disappointing. It has put me off buying anything else that grows from your site, which is shame.