Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23126 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Verticals

Bought vertical blinds which are really good. They were delivered when promised and well fitted.

The only downside was that the Hillary's rep wasn't very prompt in responding to our request for a visit.

Roller

Great service, knowledgeable and good selection.

Verticals

I found the gentleman very helpful with selecting colours for our room and also the fabric required.

Verticals

Swift service. Salesman very helpful. Pleased with the quality of the product.

Roller

Maureen & Malcom were very efficient and friendly. they helped me make a choice and my experience was good. Will repeat use in the future.

jaya Aiyengar

Roman

Friendly and professional

Venetians

evything was as per planned

Verticals

Very well installed and kept to time allotted

Roller

always room for improvement.

Verticals

The service we received from Jason who fitted our blinds was excellent.

Service first class.

Venetians

Great products and excellent service, particularly from the fitter.

Verticals

Great service. Ian Darcy was polite and friendly and knowledgeable re the different types of blinds etc and was happy to explain all. He didnt try to push a sale, which I might add is refreshing!. Ian did a great job of fitting the blinds - I had blinds fitted to all windows in my home (they took aprox 2.5 hours to fit!) - no mess, Ian cleaned up drill dust etc before he leftt! Very good quality blinds at a very good discountes/ sale price, I would definately recommend Hillarys.

Great staff

Verticals

Service and fitting was good. Although took a very Long time to come and quote after original enquiry

N/A

As usual excellent service

Verticals

Excellent as before. This being a second order speaks for itself.

Roller

The rep David was very helpful

Verticals

I found the gentleman who came to measure up and fit the blinds very pleasant and competent at his job. The blinds look good and serve the purpose intended.
I have passed on the emailed discount voucher to one of my friends as she is looking to get some new blinds - therefore i am obviously willing to recommend Hillary's to others, even though i think they would be better to reduce there prices slightly if the person buying is looking to furnish the whole house/flat with blinds.

Very pleased

Verticals

I think the chap who did the the fitting was very good and experienced and very friendly , I do think the price was a bit steep after doing some research, but I am happy with the result. Regards James

Verticals

Lovely man came and measured foe new blinds . No hard sell ... very pleased with the service

Verticals

The service was excellent, a very pleasant and conscientious man who came to measure up and also fit the blinds, nothing was too much trouble and he worked very clean and efficiently.

Roller

Happy with the blinds and satisfied with the service. Would recommend to friends