Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23300 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

great

Verticals

Very professional albeit I had to reschedule twice so that our venetian blinds could be fitted. Overall very happy with the product and the advisor.

Roller

Very good service from start to finish. Fitter very helpful. Good value.

Good products but expensive

Verticals

I was very please with the service I received.

Verticals

Fitter arrived on time, did not take long to fit 2 windows, Would have liked him to take away old blinds etc.

Venetians

The lady from Hillarys was very knowledgable about the products & I never felt that she was pushing to get a sale. The price included installation, which went without a problem. Fitter turned up on time & cleared up. Overall very happy & would use again & would recommend.

Verticals

friendly expert service with helpful advice

• Venetians

Sales advisor was professional and very knowledgeable. He was able to offer good advice re blinds and those suitable for the style of windows in my house.

Roller

Happy with Blinds although disappointed in not being kept up to date on our replacement blind for the bedroom. It broke on the day of fitting, phoned to let them know and it's still not fixed. I had to phone and chase the order to which I was told it is out of stock.

26-Oct

Venetians

once again a reliable ,prompt service from Hillary's.The agent used by us time again is excellent ,a professional ,friendly chap.Good quality at good price.Thank you

Roller

guy who fitted blinds was great. will come back to you when I decorate my other rooms

Roller

I'm not sure why Hillarys contract out their service. A very nice man turned up and gave his card but seemed not to be a HIllarys employee!

Verticals

Very good quality of work

Verticals

The original service was very good although when the blind was fitted the rep initially thought that at least 1 panel was missing which didn't fill us with much confidence. The company then took the balance payment from my account twice!! When we rang the rep ( only 2 days later he didn't seem to know who we were. That having been said the money was refunded the following day. Please also note the surname is BENDALL

Venetians

very pleased with service apart from was called to say 'just checking its ok still to do your blinds later today as arranged' But no one had called previously to arrange an appointment to fit them.

efficient service

Roller

Fitter was punctual and great and the blinds look good and work well

Verticals

Our third blind supplied and fitted by Hillarys. Complete satisfaction.!! Rating 10 out of 10

Venetians

Order for 6 blinds 1 didn't fit 2 weeks later after chasing up arrived to fit remaining blind but had no brackets still waiting for blind to be fitted

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry for the delays on your order. I can see the blind has been ordered for you.

Your details have been passed over to our customer service team and they shall contact you shortly with an update.

Should you have any further problems please do not hesitate to contact them on 0800 9166500.

Kind regards,

Sharon@Hillarys

Roller

Very happy with service - as always!

Roman

Curtains, 3 Roman blinds and 3 Roller blinds delivered and cheerfully fitted. All top quality too. The service provided was exactly as it should be and I can recommend to others.

Verticals

I was given a date to have my blinds installed, I rang to check the date & was told there was nothing booked that day, so I had another date arranged, I must say that the blinds were very efficiently &quickly installed, &I am very pleased with them.
every time I 'phoned I had a very long wait before I got through, which was quite frustrating. if it wasn't for these things I would give an excellent rating.
I would say that the blinds are very good value for money.

Roller

Very efficiant, pleasant operative, quickly done

23-Oct

Verticals

I'm afraid your Rep did not make it clear enough with the measurements, so I have decided to cancel the order. It has cost me £400 just to have a blind that I do not want. No attempt has been offered to me as an alternative, ie "We'll remake the blind if you could help with cost, possibly meet halfway" for instance. No contact has been made to come to a compromise, therefore I have dismissed your service and think it is "poor".
In all it has been about 4 weeks with very little consultation with your customer. Yes, I am annoyed.
I shall not be using Hillary's again

Mr B Durrant

Sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience with Hillarys. We take pride in our customer service and customer satisfaction from sales process through to the quality of our finished product and it is always of deep regret when we do not live up to our reputation.

Kind Regards,