Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23250 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Verticals

Local representative very knowledgeable, and courteous in all dealings pre-sale and post-delivery; central support staff equally so on the odd occasion when issues arose
Goods are very good value for money
All in all a very good shopping experience

Verticals

I was happy with the service given and the quality of the blinds were very good too.

Verticals

Excellent service, delivered & fitted on date/time agreed. Would definitely use them again.

Roman

I cannot fault the service I have had from Hilary's.

Venetians

The quality of both the blinds we ordered and had fitted and the customer service was truly fantastic! Will recommend to family and friends! Thanks once again

Verticals

Very pleased with our blinds. Prompt, efficient, friendly service and very good quality product. Would definitely recommend Hillarys blinds!

Verticals

Apart from one blind being made too long all was very well done and we are very pleased with them. Mr Dickens could not have been more helpful and will be back to bring the corrected blind when it has been made. Not his mistake his measurements were correct.
Very happy with the over all service.

Roller

So far, not good. The blinds did not fit when they arrived. We have now waited a further 2 weeks and they are still not fitted. To cap it all I receive a request for feedback from you when the order has not even been completed.

Simon Straker

Roller

Service was quick and efficient. Product is very good.

Roller

I have used Hillarys several times in the past and have always been very happy with the choice, manufacture and fitting

Verticals

Mr Keith okey came and quoted,measured and fitted my blinds. I found the whole process seamless and so much so I have recommended your services to my daughter and she is arranging an appointment to have her whole house fitted with blinds also. I would not hesitate to use your company when my extension is finished. Thank you so much, from carol harwood a very happy customer.

Roller

The service is good, from the office to the fitters. The blinds are good value for money. I will use them again.

Roman

Salesman knew his products and put no pressure on me to buy. Would recommend to others.

Venetians

could`nt get colour of frame we wanted

Verticals

Fantastic finish, wonderful service. Thank You.

Roller

The quality and materials used are excellent and the installers did their jobs professionally. All round an excellent job done. Well done Hillarys!

Verticals

Very good quality of blinds. I will be using them again

Great and fast service.

Verticals

The fitter had been working for Hillarys for a long time and understood the value of good customer service. He was friendly, knowledgable and did a professional job of fitting my roller blinds and vertical blinds.

Verticals

Service nice got wrong measurements for 2windows but quick appt made for fitting so no problem friendly people

Roller

Excellent service. Fitter came when organised. I like the blind but it is fitted a bit skew-if.

Verticals

All points of contact were good - appointment, estimate, installation.
Your employee arrived on time and did an excellent job. We were very pleased.

Verticals

Satisfied with the blinds,but they were very expensive.Did have to bring the fitter back because he had not fitted the cord the side Iasked for when ordering

THE QUALITY IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE AND THEY DO NOT CLOSE PROPERLY

Thank you for the feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that you're not totally satisfied with your blinds. I understand that we are re-making and reinstalling them for you so I sincerely hope the replacements are of the high quality that our customers expect.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Roller

Good prompt service and delivered everything as promised