Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23285 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Venetians

very pleased with service apart from was called to say 'just checking its ok still to do your blinds later today as arranged' But no one had called previously to arrange an appointment to fit them.

efficient service

Roller

Fitter was punctual and great and the blinds look good and work well

Verticals

Our third blind supplied and fitted by Hillarys. Complete satisfaction.!! Rating 10 out of 10

Venetians

Order for 6 blinds 1 didn't fit 2 weeks later after chasing up arrived to fit remaining blind but had no brackets still waiting for blind to be fitted

Roller

Very happy with service - as always!

Roman

Curtains, 3 Roman blinds and 3 Roller blinds delivered and cheerfully fitted. All top quality too. The service provided was exactly as it should be and I can recommend to others.

Verticals

I was given a date to have my blinds installed, I rang to check the date & was told there was nothing booked that day, so I had another date arranged, I must say that the blinds were very efficiently &quickly installed, &I am very pleased with them.
every time I 'phoned I had a very long wait before I got through, which was quite frustrating. if it wasn't for these things I would give an excellent rating.
I would say that the blinds are very good value for money.

Roller

Very efficiant, pleasant operative, quickly done

Verticals

I'm afraid your Rep did not make it clear enough with the measurements, so I have decided to cancel the order. It has cost me £400 just to have a blind that I do not want. No attempt has been offered to me as an alternative, ie "We'll remake the blind if you could help with cost, possibly meet halfway" for instance. No contact has been made to come to a compromise, therefore I have dismissed your service and think it is "poor".
In all it has been about 4 weeks with very little consultation with your customer. Yes, I am annoyed.
I shall not be using Hillary's again

Mr B Durrant

Verticals

Don was excellent from start finish. The service, his approach and manner was professional and friendly. He listened carefully and we got exactly what we wanted. Great service, we will be buying more at some stage because of Don.

Verticals

well pleased with my kitchen blind best i ever see it look

Roller

Great Service and good products at excellent prices. Would highly recommend using Hillary Blinds.

Verticals

Efficient, polite, arrived on time and did a great job

Roller

An excellent job, the blinds are very good. We are very pleased with them.

Venetians

Very quick service and the fitter did an excellent job I am very pleased with my new blinds x

Roller

Speedy service, clear payment schedule, good communication, lovely team.

Venetians

very good service, bit expensive.

Verticals

Ian the Hilary blinds rep was very professional & friendly. He was not a pushy salesman which I was concerned about before he visited my home for the consultation. The service was efficient & hassle free.

Verticals

Brilliant service. Guy even hoovered up after himself. Very polite and efficient. Definatelt recommend to other people.

Roller

Blinds are really nice apart from the trim on one being the wrong colour, but Rob is getting it replaced quite quickly. The whole ordering & fitting process was very efficient & I am ordering some curtains now to compliment.

Roman

Great service and very helpful fitter

Roller

The representative our area is brilliant. They originally supplied and fitted the blinds for the whole of our property. More recently, because we were impressed by the service, we used them again for blinds for our new conservatory.

That said, I must stress that Hillarys is only as good as it's reps. We were sorely disappointed when we lived in Shropshire where we made two appointments for your rep to come and quote for blinds and on both occasions she failed to turn up without bothering to contact us. We had to go elsewhere. Glad we gave you a second chance on our move to Worcester.

Roller

good except bathroom blind doesn't fit. It looks bad. We need to change it.

Verticals

Prices bit high but quality and service excellent