Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 24148 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Roller

Service rating : We have dealt with you for years and we are satisfied and do recommend you.
Product: Your products are fine.

still waiting after 6 weeks for job to,be completed

Roman

Service rating : The service was excellent, I was very pleased with the blinds and would recommend
Hillary Blinds to anyone.
Product: They look amazing I'm really leased with them.

Verticals

Service rating : Good service and fitted on time.
Product: just what we ordered

Service rating : speedy service
Product: look good!

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Service rating : Would definitely reccomend
Product: Fantastic representive- v efficient & v friendly.

Service rating : Had just what I needed to complete my decor
Product: Blinds look and feel exactly what I was looking for and did not know till sales man demonstrated

Roller

Service rating : The Hillary's representative was helpful & patient, & gave us various options to choose from. He was efficient & quick in fitting the blind, & arrived promptly to do it.
Product: Ideal - just what was needed.

Service rating : Good
Product: Greg Stanton fantastic , Very profecianal , thank you .X

Venetians

Service rating : High quality and competitive pricing, with helpful and knowledgeable representatives/fitters
Product: Very good quality and appearance

Verticals

Service rating : Initially I booked appointment in January and the person didn't turn and no reason was given, no messages or card left in my door. I called again to book another appointment with another person and he took measurement and provided the quote. When fitting I had one set blind not able to fit due to measurement went wrong on your side. Then I have to fix couple of appointments with the person and finally got resolved. However even though there was a long delay in getting this right, the blinds are right, so I would say the rating as good.
Product: Its not even a month I got installed, however I do feel that the product is really good.

Roller

Service rating : Your representative was helpful and competent.
Product: no comment save to say it is up and working well

Verticals

Service rating : The blinds I already have are excellent.
Product: When my new blinds are fitted I know they will be of the same standard and quality. The blinds for my kitchen and porch are still to be fitted as we await the council passing the new building.

Service rating : 1st class service from start to finish
Product: Beautiful

Service rating : Great
Product: Neil very good. All blinds brilliant quality and fitted professionally. Love them. Excellent service

Roller

Service rating : One of our blinds fell down (the fitter came and fixed it straight away) and now a few weeks on another is hanging on by a thread!
Product: As Qu 1.

My apologies that another blind has now come loose.
I have requested that the Account Manager call you today to arrange a service call to refit the blind, and asked that the advisor be instructed to check the rest of the fittings at the same time. Kind regards sara@hillarys.

Service rating : Great
Product: Great

Roller

Service rating : Over a month since we ordered. Still waiting for all blinds to be finished. Not happy with the perfect fit border mix up. White border on aan oak coloured door...
Product: Window blinds are fine esp livingroom. Perfect fit door blinds are wrong colour and one won't go up. Reported waiting for guy to replace them

So sorry for the issues you've had with your order. I believe the advisor was visiting you on the 22.4.14 and he was also due to receive the replacement Perfect Fit Frames in the correct colour today 24.4.14 and we have asked that he call you asap to arrange to get them fitted for you. Once again, my sincere apologies. Kind regards sara@hillarys

Roman

First advisor seemed unfamiliar with product range, measured 2 windows incorrectly, and took about 3 hours to measure a 3 bed semi's worth of windows. When he returned with blinds (2 of which didn't fit), he left grubby handprints on the window frames/walls, and scuffed the recess of the windows with the drill. I asked Hillary's to send out someone else, and the second fitter was excellent. I'm still waiting for Hillary's to call me back to compensate for the scuffed walls/marks left by the first guy. Unfortunately, with an order cost of 1900 Euro, I could not recommend Hillary's in good faith.

Good Morning Mr Behan,
I am sorry to hear of this experience you have had with us at Hillarys Blinds. I have asked that our Office in Ireland contact you, with regards to the issues with the wall marks etc, as a matter off urgency.
Once again, my sincere apologies. If I can be of assistance in the future please email me at sm@hillarys.co.uk
Kindest regards sara@hillarys.

Verticals

Service rating : Arrived for appointment on time and was very knowledgeable. Friendly and offered advice which was a great help. Didn't feel I was being ripped off or forced into something I didn't want.
The gentleman we placed the order with also did the fitting and was very obliging and came back to fit them on a late afternoon appointment. He was respectful of our property and made a fantastic job. Ive already recommended Hillarys to other friends in Aberdeen as there is not much advertising in Grampian for this company. Wouldn't hesitate to use again
Product: We ordered ice white vertical blinds and some beautiful patterned roller blinds. All are a fantastic quality. They fit perfectly into the frame and im very happy with them

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Pulley cords are too fragile

Service rating : Very pleased , excellent value and a professional service
Product: Love it !

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

Verticals

Service rating : Good friendly service and fitter was very clean
Product: Really love the look of my blinds proved so much light into the house now