Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23990 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent service by Graham as usual

Service rating : VERY NICE REP, A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH
Product: VERY PLEASED WITH ALL PRODUCTS

Roller

Service rating : I have dealt with Hillarys several times and am always very pleased with the service. Appointment times are always kept and blinds delivered on time
Product: Rollers are lovely and the various Romans I have had fitted are excellent.

Roller

Everything went smoothly from start to finish

21-Mar

Verticals

Excellent service from start to finish.

21-Mar

Service rating : Excellent service from start to finish
Product: Good choice of designs and with excellent help from the salesman/fitter.

Service rating : Poor
Product: Poor

Sincerely sorry that you haven't had a good experience of using our service and we'd welcome any more specific feedback you might have. Please would you e-mail us on SM@hillarys.co.uk with details?

Many thanks,

Roller

Service rating : From the initial meeting to the final fitting everything went through seemlessly
Product: Works perfectly

Service rating : Very good and most helpfull
Product: Delivered as expected

Roller

Service rating : On time for both initial visit and subsequent installation by a friendly, helpful and very competent engineer.
Product: these blinds are up to the high standard we have come to expect from Hilarys.

Verticals

Service rating : the gentleman that quoted and fitted th blinds was excellent. polite friendly and very helpful
Product: some of the verticals were damaged when fitted. the gentleman arranged for replacments to be sent and clearly explained how to fit them. however one month on I am still waiting for them despite chasing twice

Venetians

Service rating : I have rung the agent three times before I got a reply from him, then he told me I had to ring Hillarys direct, during the sale he said any problems get hold of me direct and I will deal with it, not impressed with after sales service. I have arranged for another agent to visit to review the problem, seeing as we paid £400 I expected to be treated better.
Product: Bought a pair of Venetian blinds, one of them does not close properly

Sincere apologies for the lack of communication you have received and for the issue you experienced with one of your new blinds. I understand that an agent came out to see you yesterday and I hope that this has now been resolved.

Kind Regards,

Roller

The guy who otter hem was good

Venetians

Service rating : Rep was fab
Product: Love them, really worked perfectly

Service rating : Excellent service, helpful staff
Product: Well fitted, looks good.

Roller

The service and quality of blinds was excellent the agent was punctual and professional. They were expensive and With such a good range of blinds it would have been better if some of the samples were larger.

Verticals

Service rating : First class service from initial contact through to fitting. Thank you!
Product: Very good quality and very satisfied with blinds. Thank you!

Roller

Fitter rushed, didn't check with me before, during or after.I had some concerns about roller on door which he ignored.just wanted his money and gone. Considering amount of money spent feel ripped off.

Please accept my apologies if our advisor in way failed to deliver the service that we pride ourselves on delivery to our customers. I have forwarded your comments to his line manager for discussion.

Kind Regards,

Verticals

job done quickly without any mess orfuss

Service rating : Extremely happy with a superb service
Product: Products absolutely perfect as we wanted

Verticals

Service rating : We had excellent serfvice from your very friendly and helpful representative.
Product: The blinds fit perfectly and were fitted quickly and without any problems. We are delighted with them and they definitely enhance the look of the windows.

Roman

Brilliant quality, brilliant delivery, fitting and service.

Roller

Service rating : Arranged dates and times were excellent.
Good fitting & explanation re safety etc
Would recommend!
Product: First class!

Verticals

Service rating : first class service although a little more expensive than I had thought it ought to be
Product: Very pleased with the result. Well fitted and very professional.

Roller

Service rating : Excellent service. Excellent communication and updates. Will use again in the future.
Product: Just as I thought it would be.