Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 22154 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Venetians

Overall, really very pleased with all aspects of the products and the service provided by the representative/fitter. Excellent products throughout: we had wooden, metal and special ones for the bathroom. Especially liked the blinds for the French doors. To be recommended.
Thank you.

Verticals

very pleased with blinds and workmenship

Roller

Good service only issue I would have is the two week wait to get someone out to measure and the 3.5 week wait to get the blinds fitted.
Sales rep Andy very pleasant

v good

Roller

Pleasant and efficient service, from initial phone call to to installation. Delighted with my new blinds also and the price was very fair. Would definitely return to Hillarys and won't hesitate in recommending them to others.

Verticals

I was very pleased with the blinds I got nice friendly service will use again and recommend to friends and family.

Verticals

I was pleased with the service

Roller

It would have been good to receive a phone call,so i knew they were coming that day.

Roller

Great all round service and our rep went the extra mile to get replacement roof blind wands and to find a solution to fitting blinds in our garden room. The latter having restricted fixing points. This is the fourth Hillary's purchase we have made and you continue to come up with the goods at an affordable price. Would recommend. D Williams

Verticals

The entire service was excellent. We had blinds fitted in three rooms and have decided to have blinds in a further two rooms .

Venetians

The blinds that I choose was very good and the price even better!! Collin did the measure also fit the blinds. Excellent duo, The quality of Hillarys blinds and the worker!!!
It is the second time I use Hillary on my proprieties and I am very pleasant with the company as usual!!

Roller

Service from rep was excellent. He was prompt , very helpful and tidy. Definitely use again.

Roller

happy with the service I received would order again .

Roller

I would like to say that the service from hillarys was top draw from the visit by the sales to the fittings of the blinds.

Well Done To All

Venetians

Very expensive. Poor service when contacting Hillary's. Guy who did the work was great though.

Verticals

This was a really great service, everything was quick and the fitters were really quick and were friendly. We are really pleased with the end result and will definitely recommend Hillarys to friends and family

Roller

The guy installing the blinds was very friendly and efficient and the turnaround was very fast.
However, 3 of the strings have fallen out of the blinds as the knots weren't big enough and we're unable to get them back in again. Also, one of the blinds downstairs is very difficult to get to retract once it has been pulled down

Superb service .

Roller

Poor quality product, blinds incorrectly measured and fitted. One not working. Advisor had poor attitude and I am still having to chase Hillary's hard to get the situation rectified.To say I am disappointed in the company and the service is an understatement!

22-Apr

Roller

Initial sizing of blinds was incorrect and has not yet been rectified

22-Apr

Verticals

I was very pleased with the service.

21-Apr

Verticals

The fitting was quick and efficient and the blinds look excellent would recommend to anybody that requires window blinds.
The installer was very efficient no mess and for four windows was quick at fitting excellent job.

Venetians

Very little contact all done through advisor. Good product fitted well. Advisor would only call in our area on a Wednesday. For both initial appointment and fitting special arrangements had to be made to accommodate. Advisor moaned that he had too much work that day.

Roller

I have used Hillarys a couple of times now and am pleased with the service and quality of goods. However, I was disappointed that I had been sent a money off voucher in the post and when I came to place an order I couldn't find it so didn't qualify for the discount. I later found the voucher but it had to be shown at the time of order. I do feel that if Hillarys really wanted to offer me the discount, then they could have applied it automatically when my name and address was used to place an order.

Very professional services