Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 24494 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Roller

Service rating : Excellent service from salesman/fitter - very fast and efficient
Product: Roller blind is good quality

Verticals

Service rating : The service received from your representative was courteous and attentive - he fitted the blinds very quickly and efficiently
Product: Unfortunately, we can only open the sash window from the bottom and now have a problem with the vertical blind constantly banging when the breeze passes through. Oh dear, never even thought this might be a problem

Roller

Service rating : Although service & product is of good quality on reflection almost £250 for a kitchen door & window was too expensive.
Product: The blind strings are a bit tight to close & open blinds. Plus my other half who is only 5ft she as to really stretch to open & close window blinds. However I do appreciate the short drawstring is H&S measure to prevent injury to children. Lovely blinds & well fitted.

Verticals

Service rating : professional and efficient service very satisfied
Product: exactly as ordered

Verticals

Service rating : One representative rather pushing on sales, next representative was more practical.
Product: Just a little upset my measurement were messed up and had front verticals hanging which were too small.
Roller blind in kitchen needed rehung as it was slanted when drawn down

Service rating : Helpful and fast service
Product: Just what I wanted and they look lovely

Service rating : Good service
Product: Fast delivery delighted with blinds highly recommend

Verticals

I would have said excellent if it was not for the first dales consultant being so rude. However the second sale advisor was brilliant. Thank you

Verticals

Service rating : Great customers service ANDY was very friendly and helpful he gave me some advice how to choose a right color of blinds that will look good on my window,
as a first time buyer I don't have any clue but with Andy's help things has been easier. I will definitely recommend Hillary's to anyone, Highly recommended and will use HILLARY'S again in future. Thank you so much Hillary's for my discounts.. More power to your company....
Product: Good quality blinds looks stunning on my windows.

Roller

Service rating : Would have rated excellent based on our sales and fitter who turned up as he was excellent, however the first guy didn't appear or even call to say why not.
Product: Really great blinds, great prices and fitted to a high standard

Verticals

Service rating : Very good. Fitter arrived at time specified and fitted blinds without any fuss.
Product: Do the job needed!

27-Jun

Verticals

Service rating : The appointment time was not honoured, and we were not informed why. The person who took our order said the colour we wanted was available, but the blinds delivered were not this colour. The fitter was not informed about the detailed measurements and this caused problems.
Product: The blinds themselves are what we wanted, apart from the colour.

27-Jun

Verticals

Service rating : Very good service from the first point of call to the finished product.
Product: Very happy with the vertical blinds.

Service rating : Good prompt service
Product: Look excellent - and far more expensive than they were!

Service rating : See below
Product: Brilliant service, no fuss.

Roman

Service rating : Excellent service, from first enquiry through to completed fitting. Blinds were fitted very precisely with great care. Will definitely go to Hillary's again.
Product: Beautiful quality, perfectly fitted.

Roller

Service rating : Great service. Good communication.
Product: Great service, good quality product and installation.

Roller

Very quick and easy service

Service rating : Prompt and efficient service
Product: We had rollers and Romans both look great finishes off our rooms.

Verticals

Service rating : Excellent service from Kevin Smith. Very professional, customer focused and friendly.
Product: Exactly what we wanted. Vast range to choose from and good quality. We now have blinds throughout the whole house supplied by Hillary Blinds.

Service rating : Good fast service
Good range of blinds, but could be better quality and a bigger range
Relatively cheap
Happy with knowledge and manner of salesman
Product: Seems to be good quality

timely service and delivery

Service rating : excellent service
Product: had anissue with one reoller and the way fabric was fitted, but service was excellent, hassle free replacement, can't fault it

Service rating : Good selection of blinds
Product: But fitted too tightly on one window and chord needs adjustment.Still waiting for Glyn to do.

Wooden Venetians

Service rating : Had quite a few blinds from them and always found them to be good quality.
Product: Had them fitted 3 weeks ago, one of them had been wrongly strung, was told I would get a new one and I haven't heard a thing from the rep since, really doesn't surprise me as I was told after first ordering my blinds that they would be here in 2 weeks but had to eventually phone the rep after 4 weeks.

Thank you for your post on Feefo. I do apologise for the delay in getting the issue with your blind resolved. I can see that the replacement blind is in production and will be delivered to the advisor on the 2nd July. I have asked that the account manager call you after this date to ensure that either a fitting appointment has been arranged or in fact the blind has been installed.
I hope this meets with your approval.
Kind regards