Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23900 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Venetians

Fitter was brilliant, very flexible re: times and did a professional job coming back to change something he wasn't 100% happy with. True sign of a man who is proud of what he does for a living. Richie was his name from the North West region

Roller

Service rating : fantastic service all round
Product: very good, shame about the use of plastic on end fittings

Roller

Prompt, excellent service as always.

Verticals

Service rating : Booking appointment via website not very good, but communication by telephone much better. Measuring and fitting excellent.
Product: The blind is as described and met our expectations. We are very pleased with it.

Roller

Service rating : Hillary's is the best place to have blinds made and fitted lots of choice professional friendly sevice
Product: as above

Roller

Service rating : Not excellent because blind catches on window handle. More care should have been taken to determine customers fitting requirements. The 'makeitsafe' bracket makes operating stiff, may ease with wear.
Product: Good looking quality product.

Roller

Service rating : Excellent blinds and customer service.
Product: Excellent blinds.

Verticals

Service rating : very efficient on telephone and nice friendly manner
Product: very please with product, will certainly buy again

Verticals

Service rating : Great service great salesman.
Product: Fitted on time, good product very pleasant fitter

Venetians

Service rating : excellent professional service
Product: great quality blinds

Verticals

Service rating : sales man / fitter was brilliant, we will be coming back very soon
Product: brilliant

Roman

Service rating : Sonny provided a faultless service, offering advice and great customer care.
Product: Roman blinds look great

Service rating : Excellent quick service. Good friendly engineers
Product: Very pleased easy to use and e chances our conservatory

Verticals

Service rating : all was as expected with this company
Product: Good quqlity

Service rating : No other comments
Product: As above

Service rating : Service good
Product: Disappointed that one blind broke after about 5 days (spring load failed). Our fitter was very good and came back to fix very quickly. Unfortunately although the blind does now return up, the spring back is very weak and Im concerned it wont last very long at all

I am sorry to hear that. It sounds like there might be an issue with the springs that advisor has or possibly the mechanism is a little stiff. The blind is fully guaranteed for a year so please don't hesitate to contact the advisor directly, or our customer service team on 0800 916 6500 to book an appointment to have a look at it.

Venetians

Service rating : very proffesional representative putting us under no pressure.Blinds fitted atthe weekend and fitted quickly and look wonderful
Product: we order three different type of blinds- all are fitted to perfection andflook great.

Venetians

I was very pleased with the service & fitting of my blinds Mike who fitted them was great and did not leave any mess.

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent product and excellent work. Happy to do business with you. Thanks

Verticals

Service rating : The service was excellent. I was able to arrange for the initial visit and for the installation of the blinds at a convenient date and time. The advisor was friendly and did a very good job. The only drawback I can find was the price. The blinds were extremely expensive.
Product: The blinds look lovely, and you can see that they have been professionally fitted and installed. I am very happy with them.

Service rating : Very quick, helpful & reliable service, thankyou
Product: Fab, transformed the house, really pleased

Verticals

Service rating : the man who measured the blinds was great, but some of the blinds he delivered were the wrong ones. I was left with a partly finished house for a week before i could have the blinds I had ordered.
Product: The blinds, when eventually fitted, were of good quality.

I'm sorry there was a mix-up with your order but I'm glad it's now resolved. If you have any issues or queries, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team on 0800 916 6500.

Roman

Service rating : The service was professional.
Product: I am very pleased with the service and the blinds look great.

Roller

Service rating : Prompt and efficient.
Product: Good finish.
However I was prompted to buy because of the sales adverts but was never shown or told what was in the sale, so I paid full price.

Roller

I was given an initial date for fitting which was the 7th of Febraury, on the day of fitting I was called to say the product had not arrived. The chap that was going to do the fitting said he would call on the Monday to give me another date this did not happen in fact it took a week for him to arrange another date. On the day he did the fitting which was the 20th February he did ring at 6pm to try and arrange another fitting date I said I was happy for him to still come at 6pm. Once he arrived to do the fitting one of the blinds did not have the correct fittings which he said he would pop back and do. As yet I am still waiting for this which has now been a week I have called him and left a message to see when he can come, he has not answered my call.

I've passed your details on to the account manager for you area in order that she can chase up the advisor to complete your fitting.

I apologise for the delay but we will get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.