Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 22751 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Verticals

Happy with product and service - confused by the costs as the website costs/discounts didn't tally with my bill at all.

Roller

The speed of turnaround on my order was excellent. The quality of materials and workmanship likewise. My only quibble would be that even with 50% off the blinds I had fitted were very expensive.

Roller

Service was good at the initial stage, but took ages to be ready for fitting and then messed us around with times. Final result is 'ok' but no better than if I'd bought one from a shop and fitted myself. Overall, disappointed.

Very sorry to hear you feel that way. Our blinds are made to measure, fitted and come with our one year guarantee and additional four years peace of mind service, so I hope you feel that the additional benefits and the quality of material we provide elevates a Hillarys blind from any self-installed shop bought blind.

If you feel that there is anything at all that could be improved with your purchase then please don't hesitate to ring our customer services department on 0800 916 1094, and they will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Verticals

Excellent customer relations, easy to work with, all went very smoothly. Thank you

Venetians

Great work from start to finish, we had difficult windows with awkward sizes and openings, the advise was excellent and all were fitted on time.

Verticals

I was very pleased with the service from Hillarys and the professional attitude of the representative. I would recommend to anyone thinking of buying blinds.

Verticals

Everything was really good. The seller/fitter was nice. I was really pleased with the results.

I have had hillarys to fit 1 carpet and lay vinyl flooring
also 2 verticle blinds, all done speedily and reasonably priced.The rep and fitters
were excellent. i will shortly be ordering a second carpet..Highly recommended.

Roller

second time I used Hillary's excellent service each time, right from the initial telephone call. called on time they were delivered in time quoted and look brilliant

Roller

Good service. Issue with billing was sorted promptly .

Roller

Our Hillary's representative who provided our initial consultation then did the work was very efficient, helpful and professional. Thank you.

Roller

A good product installed by a very professional installer. Thank you

Roller

delivery & installation of my blinds was due June 27th. Half the order arrived & were fitted that day - 1 subsequently came off the fitting the first time I went to close it. A further 6 blinds were fitted July 10 - minus 2 covers for them. I still await delivery & fitting of 2 more blinds. All the blinds were measured & ordered at the same time & I expected them all to arrive the 27th of June. Almost a month later I am still waiting without any word from your Wexford representative. As I am sure you appreciate I find this service poor, if not bad.
Claire o dwyer

Sincere apologies for the delays with your fitting. I've contacted Lorraine, our manager in Ireland, and have asked her to look into this for you personally.

Kind Regards,

mark@hillarys

Verticals

Excellent quality in blinds and great customised service from Chris.

Prompt and efficient service

Roller

Your Representative was very helpful and we chose exactly the blinds that we wanted. They match our curtains and we are delighted with them. We would recommend Hillary Blinds as they give good service and the Representative arrived at the time that was agreed.

Verticals

Very pleased.The gentlemen that fitted my blinds was preofessional and courteous. First class service all round.

Roller

Tim is very professional and gave good advice.

Verticals

I have already given my feedback direct to Hillarys following an earlier e-mail request from them

Verticals

Very pleased them the person who did the job

Venetians

A very nice job, a pleasant sales rep. And a excellent job unfitting. Many thanks

Roller

Alls well ,the blinds are exactly as wanted

Verticals

The Hillarys reps that I dealt with were very friendly, helpful and professional.

Thanks