Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 22958 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Verticals

Meticulously fitted. Delightful result. Thank you to Mr. Bill Lambton.

Verticals

Hillarys are excellent, we have previously used this company for our vertical blinds and we were extremely happy to do so again. We had the entire house blinds replaced - Hillarys came and measured and gave us a very competitive quote for carrying out the installation. We accepted on the day and all of the blinds were fitted a couple of weeks later - wonderful service and the team carrying out the fitting were prompt, courteous and professional. We would not hesitate to use Hillarys again when the next replacement is due.

Roller

On arrival I was a little disappointed to find out how thin the blind was.

The fitter was capable and pleasant.

28-Aug

Verticals

Hi,I have used Hillarys a number off times but i was disappointed this time, the 1 I had seen on the internet was nothing like the 1 that the rep could show to me and I was very disappointed with the quality of the material some where made from.I am also about to call them as I am sure I have the wrong length rod to close them with.So really my rating is between good to poor not sure if I would use them again.
Kind regards
Mrs Morgan

Roller

I was very pleased with the service I got and the quality of the product.

Verticals

The service was prompt, courteous and efficient. This is the fourth time I have used Hillary's so very much a satisfied customer.

Venetians

Good Service and punctual.

Verticals

I was very pleased both with the blinds and the efficient way your representative fitted them we would certainly use you again.

Roller

i have no complaint's your service was excellent as well has your installer. He explained what he was doing, oh there was one thing when finishing the job should your installer take all the unwanted wrapper's and cardboard containers away with them, because i had to depose of them myself.

Roller

Very nice choice of blinds - I was surprised as thought the blinds would be a bit frumpy.

Also our salesman was helpful, friendly and not pushy.

And the blinds arrived really quickly. And were fitted well.

Price felt like good value for money.

Verticals

On time, quickly done,no hassle.

we will use them again

Roller

Seemed to take quite a long time between measuring and fitting. Possibly a bit pricey, but blind is good quality and service was very friendly.

Verticals

Excellent customer service throughout. Pleased with fitting/quality of blinds. Very happy to recommend Hillarys to my friends.

Roller

Service quick and efficient.

Roller

I could not understand why you were unable to give me an invoice stating how you arrived at the amount of discount applied to my order. At the least such business practice has to be nothing if not suspicious.

Our initial quotations are based on a rigid pricing structure which factors all permutations of the blind and current on-offer materials. Our advisor's are self-employed and are presented with this base-price, then in the event of a discount being agreed, the pricing of the order will be amended accordingly. Unfortunately although this does allow our advisors to offer excellent value for money to customers, it can mean that it's very hard for Hillarys to produce an invoice that accurately reflects a discussion that we are not involved in. I hope this will go some way to assuring you of our integrity and commitment to value provision.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Roller

Deal with the issues timely. Deliver quality products and have good sale representatives.

Roller

Very efficient and punctual when fitting blinds

Roller

Salesman friendly and quality of blinds and fitting was great. Salesman did not turn up on time either for original appointment or fitting though even after changing the time of one appointment. Also needed second appointment as a week after ordering was told one of the fabrics I'd ordered was not in stock. Overall the process caused me lots of inconvenience.

Thank you for your feedback and I have passed your comments on to the advisor concerned to remind him of the need for punctuality. Also I apologise for the out-of-stock issue encountered which can cause disappointment as well as inconvenience.

However, I am pleased to hear that you're happy with the final product.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Verticals

I am pleased with the blinds and the fitting, thank you.

Roller

Very pleased with the service - thank you.

Venetians

Everything I have had done by your company I am very satisfied with and I recommend you to others.

Verticals

Quality products and first class service

Excellent service

Verticals

I've used Hillary's for all my vertical blinds over the years and have always been pleased with the service and costs, so I had no hesitation in using them again for my latest blind.