Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23132 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk
27-Sep

Venetians

Have had some problems with our blinds and it takes a long time to be able to arrange an appointment with our rep, as he doesnt seem to know his appointments until quite last minute.

26-Sep

Roller

Initial visit was very positive and man was very nice. After he came back and fitted the blinds, I had to phone him back out to refit the bathroom one as it was running at an angle. He seemed quite annoyed about this when I spoke to him on the phone. When he came out to refit, it was indeed obvious that he was annoyed I had called about it. Would still recommend though.

25-Sep

Venetians

The sale man was polite very helpful when came too give us a quote. No pressure at all, no hard sell. When ordered was given price and when it could be delivered in minutes. Delivered on time when stated on ordering we had a full house done and was installed in a hour. No mess very professional. Would highly recommend them.

25-Sep

Roman

Lovely representative and great service. Unfortunately one of my 4 blinds had the wrong length cord on the side to open and close it so my representative had to return a few weeks later to replace it with a longer one. Otherwise they are beautiful! Thank you!

24-Sep

Verticals

very pleased with the blind it looks great, also the fitter was excellent and very quick in fitting the blind.

23-Sep

Roller

Good advice on what blinds would work best. Prompt and reliable service

Verticals

Bought vertical blinds which are really good. They were delivered when promised and well fitted.

The only downside was that the Hillary's rep wasn't very prompt in responding to our request for a visit.

Roller

Great service, knowledgeable and good selection.

Verticals

I found the gentleman very helpful with selecting colours for our room and also the fabric required.

21-Sep

Verticals

Swift service. Salesman very helpful. Pleased with the quality of the product.

Roller

Maureen & Malcom were very efficient and friendly. they helped me make a choice and my experience was good. Will repeat use in the future.

jaya Aiyengar

Roman

Friendly and professional

Venetians

evything was as per planned

Verticals

Very well installed and kept to time allotted

Roller

always room for improvement.

Verticals

The service we received from Jason who fitted our blinds was excellent.

Service first class.

Venetians

Great products and excellent service, particularly from the fitter.

Verticals

Great service. Ian Darcy was polite and friendly and knowledgeable re the different types of blinds etc and was happy to explain all. He didnt try to push a sale, which I might add is refreshing!. Ian did a great job of fitting the blinds - I had blinds fitted to all windows in my home (they took aprox 2.5 hours to fit!) - no mess, Ian cleaned up drill dust etc before he leftt! Very good quality blinds at a very good discountes/ sale price, I would definately recommend Hillarys.

Great staff

Verticals

Service and fitting was good. Although took a very Long time to come and quote after original enquiry

N/A

As usual excellent service

Verticals

Excellent as before. This being a second order speaks for itself.

Roller

The rep David was very helpful