Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 23555 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Service rating : No comment
Product: Exactly what we ordered, delivered when we were told and installed by a very pleasant representative.

Verticals

Service rating : Brilliant service, brilliant blinds! All round excellent!
Product: Fantastic

Service rating : Brilliant very very pleased
Product: Love the blinds perfect for what we want

Service was excellent

Roman

Service rating : Great service good quality. Will definately use again.
Product: Great choice and quality

Service rating : excellent service Dave was very helpful
Product: very pleased

Good price good service

Roller

Service rating : Very well sold and fitted. Polite, efficient, prompt.
Product: Very pleased. Child friendly cord a bit annoying as it comes apart easily! How do you get beetroot stains off the blind? Any ideas?!

Great

Roller

Really happy with the new floral blind it's perfectly fitted ! Smart and great quality too.

Service rating : Really good quality and service
Product: Brilliant range ofcolours

Venetians

Great measuring - blinds fitted perfectly. Excellent fitting included in the price.

Verticals

Service rating : excellent service all round
Product: excellent products. have used before and will use again

Roller

Service rating : Turned up within the time frame as agreed
Product: Happy with the quality and value for money

Roller

Hillary's agent managed a difficult situation well. He was given the wrong sized pole, the wrong patterned curtains, & one pair were the wrong size. He fitted what he could & I await delivery of the correct pair.

Venetians

Hilarys are fine it's john maine the fitter who is dreadful and recommended

Sincerely sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your fitter and though I'm pleased that you're happy with the product, I assure you that I have forwarded your comments for investigation.

Hillarys pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service to our customers and we constantly strive to maintain these standards.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Venetians

Service rating : Have still not had the blinds fitted, despite waiting in all day on the 18th Dec and then to be told by the fitter at three o clock that the office were to have informed me the blinds are not even ready yet.
Product: Still waiting for a fitting date, very bad service.

Sincere apologies for the delay in fitting your order. I've had a quick look on your account and note that the blinds have completed manufacture and will be with your fitter early next week.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Roller

Service rating : The company's representative was very professional and friendly, but I didn't feel I was getting the best value for money
Product: I expected the quality to be better, considering the company's reputiation.

Verticals

Service rating : Really good service, your colleague came on a Sunday and was finished very quickly
Product: the blinds are great, thanks

17-Dec

Verticals

service was good although the lounge blinds are a little short for my liking.

15-Dec

Roller

ive used Hillarys several times in the past and allways been more than satisfied. Little disappointed with the quality this time as our blind had to be replaced 3 times. I do think your prices have reduced so perhaps I have to accept so has the quality. Your rep Phillip was brilliant, he couldn't help us enough!!

Roman

Service rating : We've used Hillarys on a number of occasions & each time the service is excellent. Ger has done the work each time & is gr8 2 deal with offering advice if needed. He is efficient, tidy & pleasant @ all times. Would have no problem recommending Hillarys & Get 2 anybody.
Product: Just love them.

Roller

Service rating : Long wait times, one order got 'lost', when blinds came they were wrong size and not what I ordered, they fitted them anyway and they fell down the first night, taken ages to get a refund as no record of fact that I paid a deposit - all in I cannot imagine a worse service
Product: Blinds fell down on first night and now all crumpled. Product looks no better than made to measure blinds you buy online for a quarter of the price.

I am very sorry for the problems you have had on your order. The account manger for your area has been trying to get in touch with you regarding your refund.

If you have any queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team on 0800 916 6500.

Roller

Service rating : Ordered 2 Roman blinds and a remote controlled Velux blind on 10th October. Still waiting for a working Velux blind to be fitted.
Product: Roman blinds are good quality but unable to rate the Velux blind yet.

Thank you for your feedback.

Your order is currently being processed and your account manager shall contact you with an update.

We hope to install the blinds as quickly as possible. We hope once the blind is installed you will be able to leave us some feedback.

07-Dec

Service rating : Product does not come up to expectations
Product: Fabric is thin and does not give any privacy from outsiders and not what was expected

Thank you for your feedback.

We are disappointed to hear that you're unhappy with the fabric you've chosen.

If there are any manufacturing or workmanship errors, our customer service team on 0800 9166500 will be happy to assist.