Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 22124 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Venetians

Thanks to john as usual. Prompt great customer service.

Verticals

We were very satisfied with the initial phone contact making the arrangements to visit us which was as agreed. Your Mr. Graham Blyth was most helpful and we were happy to proceed with an order. The delivery and fitting date was set and was met and the blinds were fitted in a very professional manner. We are very happy with the transformation to the two rooms and would recommend your company if asked.
K. & J. Budd.

Verticals

The salesman/fitter was very knowledgable, friendly and patient.

Roman

First class

Venetians

It was a very seamless service. Home visit to discuss requirements - good advice received on what made sense - samples then brought in to narrow down search. Decision made - order put in on a whizzy handheld phone. A few weeks later, Neville back to install in 1.5 hours. All from the comfort from home. Will definitely used again. Am very pleased with the final result. Particularly the (again) whizzy simple fit mechanism to put a blind in our back door, all without drilling holes.

Roller

Excellent service, no problems, service and fitting with ease. Pricing very competitive! Thank you!

Roller

We were very pleased with the service we received and the blinds produced and would certainly use the company again.

Roller

The installer, Mr. Peter Taylor, was very helpful and considerate.

Roller

All happen on time and your representative was polite and very helpful

Verticals

Brilliant service, lovely blinds, prompt and pleasant man

Roller

Good communication and good customer care from our advisor

Verticals

Your representative in Thame was prompt, helpful and efficient, fabulous service. Blinds came within two weeks, he came fitted and also added childproof attachments. Very very pleased with your guy will be using Hillarys again due to the superb service.

Venetians

The man that arrived did the sale and fixing, he was on time and was quick and efficient, great service.

Venetians

On time every time and kept me well informed about what was going on.
Fitting was quick and clean excellent service I couldn't fault it

Roller

Very professional service. Martyn , your representative in Norfolk was friendly and very helpful. The fabrics were of a good quality with lots of choice. We are very pleased with the blinds and curtains provided by Hillary's.

Roller

The service was very good, and the blinds are exactly what we wanted, but the mechanism on the blinds are very clunky, not smooth at all

14-Apr

Roller

We were very pleased with the service and the advice we received from the Hillarys representative who was efficient and very pleasant.

14-Apr-2014
The representative was a very good advertisement for the Company.

14-Apr-2014
The representative was a very good advertisement for the Company.

14-Apr

Roman

I am very pleased with my 2 Roman blinds, but I have recently noticed that one of them does not unfold fully at the bottom when I pull it down. Do I need to ask for someone to come and have a look.Otherwise, please advise.

Yours faithfully,

Helena Pena-Nur

Venetians

I ordered several hundred pounds worth of blinds for installation before Christmas. When the order arrived it was not what I had ordered. Replacements were ordered and when they arrived some of them were damaged. When the third set of replacements came, they were not as ordered. The fourth set of blinds have gone missing and Hillarys are doing next to nothing about it. Five months have passed since I placed my order. They have my money for goods that they haven't delivered. I will never use this company again and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Overpriced and over-rated.

Venetians

Fast efficient service. No mess when blinds were fitted. Would use again.

Venetians

The salesman was knowledgable and professional and he gave us very good advice to suit our needs.

12-Apr

Verticals

I was extremely pleased with Hillarys, I have used them in the past and the blinds are lovely and more so now with all the different colours and fabrics you can get.

Roller

Wrong size blinds fitted initially, holes in ceiling , still waiting for receipt . Very disappointed woul not recommend you to anyone .

Verticals

We had used Hillary's before and the service was up to the very high standard as always

The person visiting to show us samples was very professional and took the order. The person who came to fit was very efficient and very professional.

I would recommend them to anyone

Venetians

very pleased with the service and with the product, had you back a second time. thank you.