Hillarys Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hillarys

Feedback for www.hillarys.co.uk has been compiled from 22989 Customer Reviews

• 31/03/2011
  • As the UK's leading name in made to measure blinds, Hillarys brings you one of the widest selections of blinds available. From contemporary interiors to more traditional homes - and every style in between - blinds offer a unique way to enhance the rooms of any home, effortlessly combining practical needs with style. With hundreds of designs, colours and fabrics to choose from, you're sure to find a set of fitted blinds that blend in with your current decor, helping you create a unique look for your home that looks beautiful both inside and out. Our friendly, expert advisors are on hand to provide advice on your particular needs. Book a free, no obligation appointment in your home and see how new blinds from Hillarys can transform your interior.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.hillarys.co.uk

Roller

Good product & good salesman, but waiting nearly
4 weeks is not good!

Always excellent service.

Roller

Very pleased, excellent service would use again

Verticals

Wendy is such a lovely person, nothing is to much trouble for her.

Venetians

Brilliant service. Quick, efficient and value for money.

Roller

The service & fitting were very good. I just would have liked them to take the cardboard packaging with them when they left rather than leave it all for me to dispose of !

Verticals

First class product, first class service.

Paul Blake was excellent

Verticals

Very pleased with blinds. Salesman/fitter very knowledgeable and helpful

Roman

Though customer contact and fitter provided a good enough service ,the quality is very poor. Only had these black out blinds for a month and joints at the back keep coming out and some are broken. I have called in my fitter and awaiting replacement parts but not confident this product will last. Very disappointed.

very helpful.

Verticals

I have rated good having had two recent experiences with two different reps. One was excellent and the other not as good with a somewhat 'take it or leave it attitude'. However we would recommend and use your company again.

Verticals

Superb personal service, attention to detail, helpful advice and excellent products.

Roller

This was my second order which was generated by the service I received on my original order. Both orders were taken, delivered & fitted in the time scale. The blinds have been a real success as they are fitted on the 16th & 17th floors & have satisfied my required specification.

Roller

Had a really good experience with Hillary's, everything was so easily carried out, Quality of blinds are excellence. Really pleased with the service.

Venetians

No comment

Roman

Distinctly unimpressed and unhappy. I would not recommend Hillarys to anyone. They installed the wrong specification blind over 3 weeks ago on 7th Aug and the fitter blatantly lied about his mistake. Despite the fact that customer services have acknowledged that it is not what I ordered, the company has been very slow to make amends and I have had to do most of the chasing. The fitter himself has gone particularly quiet. I am still waiting for the correct blind to be delivered and fitted and for a solution to what will be an awkward fitting problem now that there is a very heavy new storage bed against the window. I would be very happy for my comments to be made public on Hillary's website but somehow doubt that they will do so.

Many thanks for providing your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that you have not had a satisfactory experience with us. I assure you though that we do not edit or cherry pick the comments provided. FeeFo is an independent collator of our customer's comments and is fully in the public domain.

Please accept my apologies for the lack of communication and the necessity to remake your blind. I understand that the replacement will arrive with your fitter on 2nd September and he will be in touch shortly after to arrange a new date with you.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Verticals

I moved to my bungalow last November and have had 4 blinds fitted on 2 different occasions from Hillarys. I have been extremely pleased with the blinds and your representative was very efficient, polite and fitted the blinds excellently.

Roller

Quality product and fair prices and all included fitting, good all round service.

Roller

very good service quick and effective from time of order to insallation.

Roller

All good - one blind a bit 'stuttery' (for want of a better word) to pull down.

Roman

Very disappointed, as the team looking after SW London was unable to keep to agreed schedule and very non co-operative attitude, won't be recommending Hillarys to anyone in a hurry, despite last two reminders we are still waiting for a definite date for installation.

Sincere apologies that your order has not been fulfilled to date and thank you for your feedback. I will highlight your comment to the team who have been working on your account and assure you that we are striving to install as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Mark@Hillarys

Verticals

Every thing went as planned and I was delighted with the result.

Verticals

Blinds exactly what we ordered albeit a mistake had been made by Head Office which resulted in one set missing. No apology was offered from Head Office

Roller

Pleasant salesperson and blinds just as ordered. Speed of fitting was brilliant. Thank you.

Very good