Gardening Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gardening Direct

Feedback for www.gardeningdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 76990 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Gardening Direct are a mail order and online retailer providing plants, bedding plants, shrubs and perennials to our customers. We love gardening for less and truly believe in offering our customers quality plants at affordable prices. We offer Free Delivery on all orders and have a 28 day guarantee so if you are unhappy with your order just contact us and we will be happy to offer you a replacement or a refund.

Good

Product: ok

Viola Ochre Trailing 2 Hanging Baskets

• Pansy Colourburst 24 Large Plants
  • Viola Valentino 24 Large Plants

Service rating : They supply good quality plants.
Product: The baskets were well planted and they are growing well.

Daffodil Dwarf Collection 50 Bulbs

• Snowdrops 50 Bulbs
  • Happy Butterfly Bulbs Mix 40 Bulbs

goods all arrived in perfect condition

Daffodil Tete a Tete 100 Bulbs

Service rating : I like the company because you do not pay postage. I appreciate that it is probably included in the initial price.
Product: Planted within days with no bad one amongst the 100.

Hardy Cyclamen Neapolitanum 15 Bulbs

Service rating : very pleasant, and helpful, telephone staff
Product: I've planted them up, and they looked very good - just have to let nature do the rest!

Happy Butterfly Bulbs Mix 40 Bulbs

Bulbs were perfect.
Pansies were smaller plugs than expected and were not all blue as ordered.

Snowdrops 100 Bulbs

Service rating : great website can get what you want
Product: good quality bulbs , looking forward to spring

Wallflower Wizard 30 Plants + 15 FREE

Service rating : Very fairly priced. Plants are true tp the description. I'm delighted with all that I have purchased. The delivery is well within the time stated and they always arrive in good condition. Well done and thank you. I look forward to the next season to shop again
Product: The wallflowers arrived in a good condition. Lovely sturdy plants are growing well. The Gentleman who delivered them always very pleasant and I am delighted with the whole company

Snowdrops 100 Bulbs

Service rating : Very pleased to use the company always pleased with my orders.
Product: I planted them the same day.

Heuchera Heavenly Collection 6 Large Round Plants

• Aquilegia Mrs Scott Elliot 12 Large Round Plants

Service rating : Satisfactory
Product: Satisfactory

Pansy Zest 50 Plants +20 FREE

• Mystery Plant Offer
  • Viola Ochre (Trailing) Autumn 50 Plants + 20 FREE

plants & service were excelent as usual.

Primrose Rosebud 50 Plants + 20 FREE

• Polyanthus High Seas 50 plants + 20 FREE
  • Mini Cyclamen Patio Collection 12 Large Round Plants

Service rating : Lovely plants, well packed and promptly delivered . Will deal again.
Product: All plants arrived in good order

Gaillardia Goblin 12 Large Round Plants

Service rating : fast delivery, good plants, would tell everyone about you
Product: still small but robust plants, looks good plants, a good buy,

Aubretia Royal Red 24 Large tRAY Plants

Service rating : The service is generally good.
Product: The plants were of good quality

Tulip Strong Colours 30 Bulbs

• Polyanthus High Seas 24 Large Plants
  • Snowdrops 50 Bulbs

Service rating : Delivery time is excellent.
Product: Good quality bulb.

Hardy Cyclamen Neapolitanum 15 Bulbs

first class

Primrose Rosebud 100 Plants + 70 FREE

Service rating : Prompt delivery, excellent condition.
Product: Excellent condition, already growing strong.

Coloured Grass Collection 24 Large Tray Plants

• Perennial Prism 24 Large Plants

Service rating : I have no complaints with service or company
Product: This product was delivered to me twice dead and not fit for purpose
The third delivery appears to be ok

Thank you for your feedback. I notice that you have already contacted us for a resolution to your issue. I hope that this was satisfactory, but if not, we are here to help. Please feel free to call us 01534 876494 and ask for the FEEFO Customer Services team or email customer.services@fpnl.net. We look forward to hearing from you.

Lavender ElLAgance Sky 24 Large Tray Plants

Service rating : I have no complaints with the company or the service I received
Product: The lavender plug plants were ok but the large tray plants arrived dead three times to the extent that instead of asking for a fourth replacement I asked for a change of product

Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to assist you with any issues or problems you may have. Please feel free to call us 01534 876494 and ask for the FEEFO Customer Services team or email customer.services@fpnl.net. We look forward to hearing from you.

Pieris Forest Flame 1 plant 9cm

Service rating : Always had good service
Product: Good sized plant to start with

Polyanthus High Seas 200 Plants + 80 FREE (3rd Delivery Period)

• Pansy Oceana 100 Plants + 70 free

Service rating : Helpful and efficient telephone response from staff. Good availability of plants.
Product: Good size plants, well packed, arrived when expected.

Polyanthus High Seas 50 plants + 20 FREE

• Mystery Plant Offer
  • Pansy Sherbet Dib Dab 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Very disappointed with this order. Certainly won't order later season again.
Product: Very small for med plugs. Some are still to small to plant out even though they were transplanted after arrival.

Wallflower Wizard 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Excellent quality and condition. Fair price and no quibbling on the rare occasion that there is an issue. For me, delivery dates are a problem, I ordered, expecting to have time to transplant and grow on but I had to cancel my order after 5 weeks of waiting as I was due to go into hospital (for a knee replacement) and wouldn't be able be able to deal with the subsequent planting out. I have similar problems with holidays as GD can't give me a window (within a couple of weeks) as to when plants will arrive. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect a due date, but an approx date would be good at time of ordering.
Product: Order cancelled as outlined above.
Could consideration be given to issuing an email to customers when order/s dispatched?

Wallflower Wizard 50 Plants + 20 FREE

Service rating : Still waiting for rest of order and Wallflower plants were terrible very disappointing 30% dead They need to change packaging have had to complain before and yes sent another pack but I think this will be my last order with them.
Product: Such a shame the packaging and the way they send the orders out such a waste of plants , time and money. The wallflower plants arrived broken out of the little trays, I think I have given up in ordering again, sadly as when the good plants survive they are excellent.

Viola Valentino 24 Large Plants

Service rating : Ordering online is easy
Product: Plants are always in excellent condition on arrival