Flying Flowers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flying Flowers

Feedback for www.flyingflowers.co.uk has been compiled from 110565 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • The nations favourite postal flower delivery service.

Good

Service rating : Brill.
Product: So pretty.

SUMMER CHEER WITH GUYLIAN AND RIBBON

Service rating : Good prompt service
Product: Family reported they were very nice.

ROSE GIFT BAG - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : have used this service a couple of times now always pleased with service
Product: flowers received always very good quality

SUMMER ROSE & FREESIA - IND

On 21st August I placed an order on the net and filled in all the details of my
credit card for payment. I was convinced that my order was accepted as it was for my wife on our 54th wedding anniversary!
Since the order didn't arrive on 30th or 31st, I had to let my wife go out to the town
for an anniversary shopping trip on the 1st (our wedding anniversary) since neighbours away, and I didn't want the bouquet to be stolen from my house porch
When the order had not arrived by lunchtime, I contacted Customer Services and
they told me there was no order registered. I was very disappointed although
I was sure that I had been accurate with placing the order. I shall in future buy my flowers from a local shop!

COASTAL GARDEN - IND

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Jolly good
Product: Lovely

PRETTY PERFUME

Service rating : Arrived on the right day, but a bit late in the day
Product: I have used you previously and been very please with the flowers but on this occasion the size of the bouquet was small and poor value for money

SIMPLY 18 RED ROSES

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES

Service rating : On time
Product: Super Roses

DELIGHT FLORAL CARD

Service rating : Good website; easy to use
Product: Sent as get well present - very well received

ROSE AND FREESIA - IND

Service rating : Flowers delivered on the day for a little extra cost. Well worth it.
Product: My friend told me the flowers were beautiful and was delighted with them, thank you for delivering fresh and value for money flowers. I would definitely use flying flowers again and recommend them to my friends.

DELIGHT FLORALCARD

Service rating : Good
Product: As far as I know the card was beautiful
I didn't actually see it

CHAMPAGNE SORBET - INDULGENT

Service rating : Great choice and superb quality
Product: Beautiful bouquet, exactly as described

SUMMER ROSE AND FREESIA - INDULGENT

Service rating : My friend was pleased with her flowers
Product: I tried to use a voucher but it didn't work

PEACH SORBET - INDULGENT

Service rating : I have used flying flowers for 10+ years and have found them very good I have only had one problem within that time which was delt with satisfactory.
Product: The quality of the flowers I can not fault and have always lastest longer then others I may have used .

ROSE AND LILY

Ordered for a delivery on Thursday and they arrived on Friday without any explanation as to why this was the case.

SHERBET LEMON - INDULGENT

Service rating : very easy to order flowers online from website good pictures of flowers
Product: flowers as decribed on web

HAPPINESS FLORAL CARD

Service rating : arrived late after recipient had gone away
Product: poor value for money I felt so embarrassed I went and bought flowers from supermarket which were much better and half the price

ROSE AND FREESIA - LUXURY

Service rating : Delivered on the day we asked for.
Product: Flowers were well packed and good quality - pop up vase was ideal

SUMMER SHIMMER - STANDARD

Service rating : I have used Flying Flowers a few times and always found their service excellent however on this occasion the flowers arrived 2 days later than requested and looked like they'd spent 24hrs in the box (withered and dry).
Product: They were not fresh

CANDY FLOSS - STANDARD

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Very easy to follow steps to complete the order
Product: My friend was delighted with the flowers so I assume they looked good

PRETTY PERFUME

Service rating : The delivery slot quoted was between Thurs 28/8 and Sat 30/8 and they arrived, fresh and and in good condition, on Fri 29/8.
Product: My sister was absolutely delighted with the bouquet. They look lovely and smell wonderful. I'm hoping the flowers will last up to and maybe beyond her birthday on 6 Sept but, even if they don't, she's thoroughly enjoying them now! (Couldn't order them to arrive nearer her birthday as the bouquet isn't available after 30/8.)

SIMPLY CARNATIONS - POSY

Service rating : service was excellent
Product: carnations and vase excellent

HAPPINESS FLORAL CARD

Service rating : For this order the confirmation email response was quick, but I never did receive a confirmation email for the 2nd order which I placed within minutes of the 1st order, despite sending several emails & the money being deducted from my bank. I eventually had a reply to several phone call attempts, confirming the order & an confirmation email was sent , but it stated that my order for delivery on 20 September had already been despatched !!!!!! - I sincerely hope not.
Product: Having just spoken to my sister, she was very disappointed that the quality of the birthday card floral presentation appears to be far inferior to the much cheaper boquets from you that I have sent for many years - we now wait to see if this lasts as long.

ROSE GIFT BAG

Service rating : Have used Flying Flowers quite a few times & always had excellent service. Always delivered correctly, right time, right address & reasonable prices - brilliant
Product: Mum reported back the plant was lovely , she was very pleased with it, now being admired by the rest of the care hone !!

CANDY FLOSS - LUXURY

• RIBBON

Very helpful service when making telephone order.

CARNIVAL BOUQUET - STANDARD

Service rating : Good web site
Product: Lasted 7 days well.