Flying Flowers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flying Flowers

Feedback for www.flyingflowers.co.uk has been compiled from 113622 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • The nations favourite postal flower delivery service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flyingflowers.co.uk

CHRISTMAS CAROL

Service rating : My order was delivered on the date given, so an excellent service and will use again in the future.
Product: My recipient has shown me a photograph of the flowers I had sent, and she is pleased with them. I think they are very good.

FESTIVE RED WITH FRANKIE BEAR - POSY

Service rating : Excellent customer service my friend was delighted with her flower and adorable frankie bear would highly recommend Flying Flowers.
Product: Excellent carnations my friend was delighted with her present including cute frankie bear

CHRISTMAS MAGIC - IND

Promised delivery 18th-20th December, as at 6pm 22nd Dec they have not been received.

FESTIVE RED- STANDARD

Good service very pleased

DELIGHT FLORALCARD

Service rating : Delivery exactly on day stated. My sister was well pleased.with the floral display.
Product: As I didn`t actually see card the I can`t I can`t comment

FESTIVE RED- STANDARD

• RIBBON & GUYLIAN

Service rating : Sad that they were not delivered on time.
Product: No idea as a gift

CHRISTMAS CYCLAMEN

Easy to use website, good images of products and descriptions, free delivery by Royal Mail is excellent

FESTIVE RED WITH GUYLIAN AND RIBBON - POSY

Service rating : Recipients were very pleased as was I that the flowers matched the description on line.
Product: Again flowers were of excellent value and as stated recipients were thoroughly delighted and enjoyed the chocolates

Service rating : Very good
Product: Recipient very pleased. Some nice offers for Xmas. I was tempted by the special prices but glad I ordered for my mother in law - she is not in the best health and was cheered up by her festive flowers. Thank you

CHRISTMAS CAROL

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES
  • RIBBON

Service rating : An excellent website. Easy to order.No problem in deciding what I wanted as description of flower arrangement was precise.Delivered on time and correct day for 60th wedding anniversary.
Product: Lovely. Greatly appreciated by recipient.

Service rating : Flowers have not arrived
Product: Flowers have not arrived

CHRISTMAS ROSE AND CARNATION - INDULGENT

Service rating : Flowers have not arrived!
Product: They have not yet arrived!

LARGE CHRISTMAS BASKET

Service rating : Orders always received on time. Slight glitches with discounts quickly rectified.
Product: I would say between poor and good. Have just received f/b from my sister who said that both last year and this some plants had come completely out of the basket and earth in the bottom of the box. She has had to replant most of the basket, but separated out the Rose in another pot. Even by courier service there's no telling how the parcels are handled. Perhaps a cellophane wrapping around the basket? When I visit her she always points out the baskets which she re-uses in her garden.

CHRISTMAS GARDEN - INDULGENT

Fantastic service, super products for ideal prices. Has brought much love & happiness to the recipients.
Thank you!

FESTIVE RED WITH GUYLIAN AND RIBBON - POSY

Great service and delivery

ROSE AND FREESIA - INDUL

Flowers deilivered earlier than requested otherwise good service, will use again

FESTIVE RED- POSY

Service rating : Great value for money service
Product: Excellent selection

SIMPLY CARNATIONS - POSY

Service rating : Delivered to my friend efficiently.
Product: My friend was delighted with the flowers.

SIMPLY CARNATIONS- STANDARD WITH DESSERT CHOCS

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Very pleased
Product: Very pleased

CHRISTMAS ROSE AND CARNATION - LUXURY

Service rating : Good
Product: Good

SIMPLY CARNATIONS - POSY

Service rating : Good price, on time delivery, great service.
Product: Beautiful flowers, well packaged - excellent!

CHRISTMAS GARDEN - INDULGENT

Service rating : ....
Product: Recipients were pleased with the quality of the flowers

FESTIVE RED WITH GUYLIAN AND RIBBON - STD

Service rating : I was disappointed they didn't arrive by 20th for a birthday got onto customer services on a sunday got a reply same day they arrived the day after
Product: always up to standard

FESTIVE CARNATION JOY

Service rating : Very good all round service. Thank you
Product: Excellent, most appreciated

POINSETTIA TROUGH

Service rating : I have already written to say your website has ceased to be helpful. I used to be able to sign in with my passwrod etc and click on my details and one of the addresses to which I have sent flowers over the years, pay, and the flowers were sent. Now, you no longer have all my details and the opportunity to sign into my account and I have to type everything out all over again. I have already written all this to customer services, and got a styalised reply that bore no relevence to my complaint. Did the customer services person eVen read amd understand ? I had phoned your number and the receptionist had no answer to my inquiry and didn't seem to know about the change in your website facility. He was very nice but had no answer. It was not his service that was poor but your method of ordering. I have to find another company to send flowers.
Product: the flowers have always been good.