Flying Flowers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flying Flowers

Feedback for www.flyingflowers.co.uk has been compiled from 98025 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • The nations favourite postal flower delivery service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flyingflowers.co.uk

CANDY FLOSS - LUXURY

Service rating : Good service, very satisfied.
Product: My friend was really pleased with her flowers. Sh told me they were lovely and very fresh. Thank you very much.

COASTAL GARDEN - IND

Service rating : See Below
Product: Super presentation and Service - Our friend annex flower arranger was delighted - - -thankyou - - M J Bassano

CITRUS BURST - LUXURY

Service rating : The service was good in that it arrived when it was meant to - but see below for feedback. Extremely poor in quantity for £26. I did this for ease instead of having to get to a shop but I could have got double the quantity for half the price in a shop. So disappointing.
Product: Flowers were pretty but I was VERY disappointed with the size. I ordered a large, I would be worried to see what a small or medium would look like. When I saw it I was actually embarrassed that I gave this as a 35th wedding anniversary gift to my sister & brother in law, deliberately from Guernsey as they honey-mooned there. I wont be ordering from this site again.

IDD -MIXED CUT FLOWERS

Service rating : Excellent, pleasant, trouble-free service.
Product: Lovely bouquet of mixed blooms - just as requested.

CANDY FLOSS - INDULGENT

Service rating : not bad
Product: very nice

CLASSIC - SIMPLY CARNATIONS - STANDARD

my sister was absolutely thrilled with the flowers and very happy with the service of flying flowers,thank you.

30-Jul

PRETTY PERFUME

• DESSERT CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Prompt, reliable delivery.
Product: Looked very nice when they arrived but, unfortunately, they did not 'last'. Perhaps this was due to the weather.

29-Jul

STD STRAWBERRY SORBET WITH GUYLIAN & RIBBON

Service rating : Good straight forward service
Product: Recipient was delighted

SCENTED SUMMER

Service rating : On time, as always.
Product: My friend was very pleased with the flowers. Did not see them myself, but she is hard to please, so I believe she was being truthful!

HAPPINESS FLORAL CARD

Service rating : No problem with service
Product: Flowers were for an Auntie. Upon visiting a couple of days after delivery I can noly say I have never seen anything so pathetic in all my life. The flowers I think all 7 tiny things could have been put together by a child, the card was no better. Will be requesting a refund.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback

Please accept our apologies that you were not happy with thitem delivered.

I can confirm I have issued a full refund back onto your payment card. I have also sent you an email to confirm this.

If we can be of further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us directly.

NEW BABY JOY FLORAL CARD

Flowers delivered to my daughter following birth of her baby, however, the actual card was damaged so spoilt the overall look.

I spoke to one of your agents who was going to pass on my comments, and arrange a replacement to be sent. Very, very disappointed as the surprise was completely spoilt.

Good Morning

Please accept our apologies for the poor level of service you have received.

I can see from the notes on your order, that one of my colleagues had arranged for a redelivery to be sent to the recipient.

If we can be of further help, please dont hesitate to contact us again.

ROSE AND FREESIA - STANDARD

• RIBBON

Service rating : Have used flying flowers for years- always very good. My mother, Aunt and Partner always pleased with bouquets etc.
Product: Mum was very pleased it was for her birthday. I will see them anyway tomorrow! I am visiting.

STRAWBERRY SORBET - INDULGENT

Service rating : Delivered on my mother's 92nd birthday as promised, she was delighted.
Product: Lovely to have colour and scent.

CHAMPAGNE SORBET - STANDARD

Quick, easy and good value

ROSE AND FREESIA - INDUL

I was pleased the company handled my complaint so quickly and pleasantly. Thank you.

SUMMER SHIMMER - INDULGENT

• RIBBON

Service rating : I left ordering until late on a Thursday night. I forgot to use next day delivery but was happy for them to be delivered on Monday. Friends birthday was Sunday and flowers arrived on Saturday! Excellent service.
Product: Beautiful flowers, very bright and colourful - just what I wanted

SCENTED SUMMER WITH CLASSIC CHOCOLATES

• RIBBON

Service rating : easy to order, delivered on time
Product: recipient well pleased

ROSE AND LILY WITH GUYLIAN AND RIBBON

Service rating : flowers were delivered exactly when they should have been and were beautiful
Product: flowers were beautiful and lasted for ages.

SUMMER BLUSH

• RIBBON

My friends were simply delighted with the flowers, thank you. They arrived early and in excellent condition.

BIRTHDAY HAPPINESS FLORAL CARD

Service rating : Good value
Product: Beautiful

LEMON SORBET - INDULGENT

Service rating : Good service delivered as arranged.
Product: My niece is in Hull so obviously I haven't seen the flowers but my niece says they are beautiful.

BIRTHDAY CHARM FLORAL CARD

flowers very good well pleased

COASTAL GARDEN - INDULGENT

Service rating : Flowers were sent to the Royal Mail office due to recipient not being in, they could not collect them until 5 days later. Surely it would be better to leave them in a safe place or with a neighbour? Will not use this company again.
Product: Flowers were nice but a bit dried due to not being delivered on time.

Good Morning

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused by the floral gift delivered. All Flying Flowers floral products are guaranteed for 7 days (5 days for spring and summer products) from the date of delivery. As flowers are perishable goods and due to the length of time passed since your delivery, we are unable to investigate any further.

We would like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to bring this matter to our attention. Please be assured that all complaints made are logged and used for our on-going assessments, to ensure that all Flying Flowers florists are providing the service and quality products expected by Flying Flowers and our customers.

SUMMER CHEER

Service rating : Flowers were not delivered when I requested and were left outside by the courier, in the porch without informing the occupants who were in all the time as my brother had just come out of hospital. He contacted you and complained.
Product: They would have been nice if delivered properly. As it was, they were worse for wear.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback

Please accept our apologies for the poor level of service you have received.

Having looked at the order, I can see that you have contacted us directly and a resolution has been agrteed upon.

If we can be of further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us again

ROSE AND FREESIA - LUXURY

• GUYLIAN CHOCOLATES
  • RIBBON

Service rating : A great service and if there is a rare problem very quick to correct.
Product: I send them to my mother and she loves the bouquets