Flying Flowers Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flying Flowers

Feedback for www.flyingflowers.co.uk has been compiled from 110274 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • The nations favourite postal flower delivery service.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flyingflowers.co.uk

COASTAL GARDEN - INDULGENT

Service rating : Easy to use and a great way to send flowers
Product: Unfortunately the roses did not open so it was a bit disappointing as I particularly

wanted to send roses.

SIMPLY DENDROBIUMS

Service rating : I saw these orchids yesterday and they will be dead by this weekend. The orchids I have ordered on previous occasions have lasted almost 6 weeks. Not good enough.
Product: The six buds on the end of the orchid stems are starting to shrivel and discolour. Not good enough Flying Flowers. I have tried to email customer services by email but it has been returned.

Good AFternoon

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

As per our telephone conversaton I have arranged for a redelivery of the flowers to be sent to the recipient - with our apologies.

If we can be of further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us directly.

CANDY FLOSS - INDULGENT

Service rating : very easy to use and pay
Product: aunty was very happy

CHAMPAGNE SORBET - STANDARD

Service rating : Flowers looked nothing like the picture. Very poor quality and heads hanging off. Was quite embarrassed that I'd sent them to be honest, for £15 I'd expected them to look better than the £3 bunches in the Co-Op, unfortunately not.
Product: Flowers looked nothing like the picture. Very poor quality and heads hanging off. Was quite embarrassed that I'd sent them to be honest, for £15 I'd expected them to look better than the £3 bunches in the Co-Op, unfortunately not.

Good Afternoon

Please accept our apologies for the poor level of service you have received.

I have tried to contact you by telephone to discuss this but the number you have provided on the order is a dead tone. Therefore I have sent an email to you to advise that I have issued a full refund back onto your payment card.

If we can be of further help, please dont hesitate to contact us directly.

SWEET CANDY WITH DESSERT CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Flowers and chocolates were not delivered. I called customer service who advised that the flowers had been left by the front door; this was incorrect. Customer service would investigate and revert to me soonest. I had to call them again at 6pm to be told that they had just been advised by the courier that the flowers were left in the front porch; we do not have a front porch! Was offered a refund which I have received. Clearly, Flying Flowers have been failed by the courier but it means that they will not receive my recommendation.
Product: Not received.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apologies for the poor level of service you have received.

I can see that this complaint has now been resolved and a full refund was issued.

COASTAL GARDEN - STANDARD

Service rating : excellent delivery service very reliable.
Product: we are told by the recipient that the flowers were beautiful and lasted a very long time?? we can not do this servey if we do not know how the recipient feels and tells us. If you got a bunch of flowers as a gift would you tell the giver they were not very good?????

RASPBERRY RIPPLE - INDULGENT

Service rating : Delivery wasn't too good at all & not happy with the way it was packaged.
Product: Lovely flowers just would have liked more of the purple & white ones.

STD STRAWBERRY SORBET WITH GUYLIAN & RIBBON

Service rating : As usual everything is perfect, my god daughter's young husband has just finished chemo for throat cancer. He is not out of the woods yet (still being peg fed) but we are hopeful that come Oct he will have the results that we are all praying for. The flowers were just a little reminder to them that we are with them at this bad time. A big THANK you FF!
Product: My niece loved them. her eldest daughter had arranged them for her to see in the window on her return home and she rang me straight away. We will always sing your praises and will go nowhere else for special flowers.

RASPBERRY RIPPLE - INDULGENT

Service rating : Superb quality and excellent services. Made a real impact. Thank you.
Product: Beautiful. Were greatly appreciated.

CHAMPAGNE SORBET - STANDARD

Service rating : Good value for money
Product: According to the recipient the flowers were a lovely assortment.

SIMPLY FREESIA - COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : Very good flowers, as expected on most occasions. A few flowers have arrived in the past, rather tired. Lately ever thing has been improving.
Product: Your old system was good. The new system you have produced is not as good as the old system in that there is no connection with the old system, in that one was able to tap into the right place for a visa card 'held on record'.

It takes me ages to pay for flowers ordered because you system fails to understand my requests. You fail to understand what I have asked for, which was already on record. If only you would go back to the old routine, things would be fine.

CARNATION CLASSIC - IND

Service rating : Helpful(.
Product: Slight problem with address mea culpa sorry .flowers lovely

CLASSIC CHRYSANTHEMUM

Service rating : Plant was left at side of house without note being put through door so recipient did not find it for days and by then box and card sodden by rain. However, Flying Flowers were very good at dealing with the complaint.
Product: See comment above

SUMMER BLUSH - STANDARD

Service rating : Arrived on time
Product: The recipient was very pleased and said that they were lovely

SIMPLY WHITE ORIENTAL LILIES

Service rating : Took 2 working days specailly when i request flower to deliever on 14th not 16th little annoyed
Product: Good quality

SUNSHINE BRIGHT

Service rating : great
Product: great

SUMMER ROSE & FREESIA - LUX

Service rating : The Recipient was delighted with the flowers and arrived in two days many thanks Jackie hill
Product: the Recipient was very happy with her flowers Jackie hill

SOFT LILY AND BLOOM- COURIER UPGRADE

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Once again beautiful flowers delivered on the day! Thank you

SIMPLY WHITE ORIENTAL LILIES

Service rating : Very happy with the service. First time ever used it.
Product: Mrs loved the flowers, Thanks! :)

SIMPLY CARNATIONS - STANDARD

Service rating : Easy to order and provided at a competitive price
Product: Delivered on time and delighted the recipient

ROSE AND FREESIA - IND

Service rating : Very Disappointed. The flowers sent were not what I ordered. I chose the flowers carefully, with plenty of notice. If unavailable I should have been given the chance to choose again. Particularly dislike carnations!
Product: Carnations were sent instead.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Please accept our apologies that the incorrect item was delivered.

I have tried to contact you by telephone to discuss this, however the line was engaged. Therefore, I have sent you an email to try and resolve this issue.

Please contact us back at your earliest convenience so we can resolve this for you. You can do so by calling 0333 003 0855, or by replying to our email.

SUMMER CHEER

• RIBBON

Service rating : My friend loved them, thank you! And they came with a vase and arrived on her birthday, first class service ��
Product: Beautiful sunflowers in bloom, so bright and cheerful!

STRAWBERRY SORBET - INDULGENT

Arrived on the last day of the 4 day slot.

PEACH SORBET - INDULGENT

Service rating : Very good quick service
Product: Delightful very acceptable gift

SUMMER CHEER

• RIBBON

Service rating : Easy to use for ordering, very efficient.
Product: Arrived on time and in good condition