Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 111993 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : delivery prompt
Product: lovely blooms

PINK PERFECT GIFT

Service rating : Beautiful flowers and extra twist with presentation I did not expect! The recipient was happy and so was I - Thanks!
Product: As above

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Have used Flowers direct and both times everything has been perfect.
Product: Recipient was delighted and amazed how long the flowers lasted.

Grand Prix Rose and Lily

Service rating : The website was clear and easy to use. Delivery was fast and exactly as promised.
Product: Beautiful flowers in excellent condition.

AUTUMN LUXURY

Service rating : Fine
Product: I bought high end flowers for my wife's birthday and was disappointed due to quality and quantity. Would have got better value from a bouquet purchased from a supermarket. I have pictures if you want them. I will not use FD again.

Elegant White - medium

Service rating : Easy to use website - flowers delivered on time and the recipient loved them!
Product: .

Dusted Damson with 100% extra free

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Great

Marshmallow Rose

Service rating : Easy site to use
Product: Flowers were well received

Grand Prix Rose and Lily

Service rating : I have had issues with Flowers direct previously, but the service you get if you have a problem is excellent. Perhaps the business struggles occasionally at busy periods - but generally the service is excellent
Product: There has been some inconsistencies with the products in the past, but this one was superb.

Colour Explosion

Service rating : Generally good service
Product: Have latest a week

Grand Prix Rose and Lily

Service rating : I hate to leave negative feedback but when you order flowers for your 24th wedding anniversary and they don't turn up what else can you do. Also a premium rate number to contact about the missing flowers is rediculous. I have to say the staff I talked to were friendly anc courteous so it wasn't all bad and they did refund my money and the flowers arrive the next day. Luckily I have an understanding wife who appreciates the thought more than the gift.
Product: The flowers were very nice but tarnished by the missed date.

Good morning,
Thank you for your feedback.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in sending your gift and for any disappointment caused.
I can confirm a full refund has been issued back to your account as requested.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Rose and Freesia 50% extra free flowers

Super quality product. I have used flowers direct many times and as always they were very reliable

LITTLE DUCKLING WATERING CAN - BLUE AND CREAM

Service rating : The flowers were left next door without a note on my niece's front door! but they got there non the less after I sent a message on facebook to see if she liked the surprise.
Product: The blue flowers were more purple but my niece still thought they were lovely and it was nice to have something for herself instead of the baby!

AUTUMN CHIC

Service rating : This was the first time using your site for flowers and the order process, website and ease of use was fine however note my comments below.
Product: My mother received these flowers on the due date which was the only positive. The roses died the very next day and the other flowers were not presentable. Both she and I were bitterly disappointed and unfortunately will not be using this service again.

Good morning,
Please accept my sincere apologies for any disappointment caused. We will attempt to contact you directly to resolve this with you.

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : Fantastic service, flowers delivered on time and nicely arranged.
Product: beautiful roses

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : arrived on time, thanks
Product: my friend sent me pictures and the flowers looked lovely, thank you

AUTUMN LUXURY

Service rating : Delivered in time
Product: They were a gift, but the feedback I got was excellent

AUTUMN AZALEA

Service rating : A good professional service
Product: They were much appreciated by the recipient

Rose and Freesia 50% extra free flowers

Service rating : Great service
Product: Lovely flowers

Elegant White - medium

Service rating : From selecting my purchase online to the actual delivery the service was excellent.
Product: They look as fresh today as when they where bought 5 days ago but we will have to see what they are like in a couple of weeks time.
We purchased a bunch of flowers from a supermarket 3 weeks ago and they are just starting to wilt.
Therefore we expect your bunch to last just as long if not longer.

50 SPRAY CHRYSANTHEMUM

Service rating : Great service as always
Product: Great quality

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : easy to use website
Product: recipient was very pleased

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

My auntie was very pleased as it was her 90th birthday.

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : They arrived on time
Product: no idea brought for a friend

50 LILY BLOOMS

Service rating : The flowers were not delivered on day requested, even after I called on that day, they turned up 1 day late on sat evening.
I have requested a full refund which I have been told will happen
Product: Flowers were dry and crushed at the top

Good morning,
Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused.
I have checked the order notes and can confirm a full refund has been issued back to your account.
Please don't hesitate to contact our customer services team if we can be of further assistance.