Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 12755 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

WARM ORANGE AND YELLOW ASIATIC LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : OK
Product: Flowers in good condition

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - AMAZE

Service rating : The recipient said that the flowers were beautiful and arrived on the morning of her birthday.
Product: Although I have not seen the flowers, they were sent on a friends birthday. She was thrilled with them and it meant such lot to us both as she has been very unwell for some time. She phoned me to say the flowers were beautiful and they had made her day.

RICH RED VALENTINE'S ROSES- AMAZE

Worst delivery service. Delivered the flowers in the evening when the day is over. Will never ever buy from flowers direct.

Good Morning

Please accept my apologies for the poor service you have received and that you were unhappy with the flowers delivered.

I have checked your order and the tracker advises that the flowers were delivered in the morning and left with a neighbour.

If you would like to discuss this further, you can do so by calling 0333 003 0502.

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES

Service rating : Very fast and quick service, easy to use
Product: Beautiful flowers and the option to make the bouquet bigger

DELICATE YELLOW AND WHITE NARCISSI - DELIGHT

Service rating : Good
Product: Recipients are always pleased with flowers keep up the standard.

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : Website was easy to use, selection was not overwhelming. I used this service because I had a discount code for being a CII member. I will use again and from now on
Product: Delivered promptly to my friends who was very complimentary about the flowers

PINK ROSES WITH WHITE FREESIAS - AMAZE

Service rating : I understand they were delivered promptly as promised
Product: These were a gift and am told they are lovely

BLUE & WHITE SPRING HYACINTH - DELIGHT

My order was not delivered and I was not told! I checked with the recipient a week later and it was only then that I discovered they had not been delivered. No-one from Flying Flowers contacted me to tell me. VERY disappointing.

04-Mar-2015
Thanks for this response, but your colleague only 'managed to resolve this' when I phoned to point out that delivery had not been made. This was a week after the expected delivery date. As you have an automated system, I would have expected to have been told by FF that delivery had not been made - this was recorded on the system - and the issue rectified the next day.

Good Morning

Thanks for your feedback.

I am disappointed to hear of the poor service you have received. This will be addressed through our quality assurance programme.

I have checked your order and can see that one of my colleagues managed to resolve this for you.

COLOURFUL MIX OF ALSTROEMERIA - AMAZE

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES

Service rating : User friendly website. Delivery at time requested
Product: Recipient delighted

TULIPS IN PASTEL PINK AND WHITE - DELIGHT

Product: Wrong colours sent (yellow / white) apart from flowers were good

WONDERFULLY PINK ORIENTAL LILIES - DELIGHT

Service rating : I am still waiting on the flowers being delivered from Friday, they will not be delivered until Wednesday which is 5 days late!
Product: No had the delivery to be able to say

03-Mar-2015
I sent am email this morning to ask if my flowers have been upgraded to the Astound range due to the hassle this has cause and still no response. I was told it would be upgraded but i imagine this is to the next bouque up.
TO me 5 days late should prompt flowers direct to upgrade my flowes to the best bouque they offer.
It is my view that flowers direct claim to specialise in making a special day more special. My special day was 4 days ago and it has been made worse for my partner!

03-Mar-2015
just after 12noon and still no update or response. I tried to call but so far i have been on hold for 15 minutes!
Very poor customer service.

Good Morning

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have had with your order.

Having checked the notes I can see that one of my colleagues has managed to resolve this for you.

GORGEOUS PINK MIXED ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : Always had good service
Product: The guy I sent these to was really pleased with them

DELICATE YELLOW AND WHITE NARCISSI - AMAZE

Service rating : Arrived on time and in the safe place that I had specified in case my friend wasn't home when they were delivered.
Product: The flowers were not for me personally but my friend was absolutely thrilled with them. She sent me a photo of the beautiful bouquet and said that they were gorgeous, and filled her house with a lovely scent.

CERISE AND ORANGE ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : I have always found it easy to place an order and they have always arrived on time and been very much appreciated
Product: The flowers sent have always been of good quality, well prepared and last well.

COOL BLUE PETITE BASKET

Service rating : Misleading website pictures
Product: Particular flowers and colours not available and I was only advised on the day

Good Morning

Thanks for your feedback.

I am disappointed to hear that you were not happy with the item delivered.

Unfortunately, the florist was designated to deliver your order had to substitute some of the flowers.

I apologise that this happened.

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Product: Good

28-Feb

RICH RED VALENTINE'S ROSES- AMAZE

Service rating : Not coming in the corect day. And after 4 days was everything in the bin . Rubish.
Product: roses was old

Good Morning

I am sorry to hear of the poor service you have received.

Our roses are guaranteed for 5 days from the day of delivery. Unfortunately, due to the time passed, I am unable to investigate into this further for you.

If you wish to discuss this further, you can do so by calling 0333 003 0502.

27-Feb

PERFECT PINK SPRAY ROSES - DELIGHT

Service rating : Delivered next day very reliable service
Product: My sister was delighted with the flowers

27-Feb

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - AMAZE

Service rating : Great website and flowers were delivered next day as promised.
Product: Flowers were as good, if not better than expected. The recipient loved them and they're still going strong a week later. Such a refreshing change to have a delivery better than expectations. I will be using again and recommending.

26-Feb

LARGE VIBRANT GIFT BAG

Service rating : My friends were so pleased with their flowers and when you say 'thank you' it is good to know that you are in good hands with Flowers Direct as it is so important to be special for people you love.

Thank you for a brilliant service, much appreciated,

Best wishes for the future,

Lyn Webb
Product: Very pleased with the service and flowers.

26-Feb

PURE PINK ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : Deliver and service good and as expected
Product: Flowers excellent quality and have received good comments from visitors to sister inlaws birthday visits

RICH RED VALENTINE'S ROSES- ASTOUND

Service rating : Great delivery service and easy to order
Product: II was very happy with the arrangement that was delivered to my partner but wasn't happy how quickly they died. I paid alot for the arrangement and they didn't last a week

Good Morning

Thank you for your feedback.

All of our Rose products are guaranteed for 5 days. Unfortunately, due to the length of time passed I am unable to investigate into this further.

If you would like to discuss this, you can do sy by calling 0333 003 0502.

PINK ROSES WITH WHITE FREESIAS - AMAZE

Service rating : Easy to order. Nice selection.
Product: Beautiful fresh flowers caused delight in recipient.

ELEGANT LISIANTHUS - AMAZE

Service rating : Happy with product and prompt delivery
Product: Was very happy with the bouquet my Mother received. It actually looked exactly like the picture which doesn't always happen.

TULIPS IN SUNNY YELLOW AND WHITE - DELIGHT

Service rating : Slight changes in website makes it even easier to use
Product: Flowers were beautiful, arrived undamaged.