Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 11782 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : Perfect Comms and price!
Product: Arrived on time and well liked by recipient!

28-Jul

SUMMER GLOW

Flowers not delivered when supposed to for my friends birthday I complained eventually another bouquet was delivered 3 days later.

Good Morning

Please accept our sincere apologies for the non delivery of your original order.

I can see from the notes on your order that a redelivery was arranged.

If we can be of further help, please dont hesitate to contact us again.

28-Jul

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Easy to use and reasonable prices
Product: The recipient of the gift was very pleased with the quality.

27-Jul

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : good
Product: good

Dusted Damson with 100% extra free

Service rating : Excellent quick replies via e mails after ordering
Product: I had a great response from the recipients beautiful flowers

INTENSE PURPLE - 100% EXTRA FREE ROSES – STD

Service rating : Box was a little dented, but flowers were absolutely fine.
Product: Beautifully presented, lovely colours. Couldn't be more pleased.

PINK GIFT BAG

Lovely flowers and an efficient service

100 BLOOMS

My sister tells me that the flowers were beautiful and were well packed

INTENSE PURPLE - 100% EXTRA FREE ROSES – STD

Service rating : Flowers arrived on time.
Product: The flowers arrived but 100% extra free roses was misleading. There was max 4 roses total, I thought there would be more. At the best part of £30 I felt these were expensive and I was slightly disappointed.

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that the flowers were not as expected. Please be aware that this will be passed on to our Quality Assurance Team to investigate further for you. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss this further, please contact customer services on 0333 003 0502.

Kind regards,

Joe

Flowers Direct Contact Centre Advisor

INTENSE PURPLE - 100% EXTRA FREE ROSES – STD

Service rating : Arrived when they said they would wife very pleased and surprised
Product: Flowers seemed a bit squashed into the box and only 3 roses but the wife was happy and that the main thing.

INTENSE PURPLE - 100% EXTRA FREE ROSES - MED

Service rating : The website works well and is easy to use. Well Done!
Product: My Grandmother loved the flowers.

Dusted Damson with 100% extra free

Service rating : Great service easy to use I will defiantly use again. Also I have bad hay fever so love that I can choose flowers for my loved ones without having to go near a flower shop!!!
Product: As a birthday present for my nana & she loved them I'm hopeing to get her a smallish bunch at Christmas along with her actual present

Service rating : Very good website
Product: Very good flowers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFT SET - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Delighted with the service
Product: The recipient of the gift was delighted with her gift

Service rating : Great service
Product: Beautiful by all accounts

PINK GIFT BAG

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY BALLOON - FINISHING TOUCH

Very good

Rose and Bloom

This is fast and efficient way to send flowers to overseas family. Easy to follow the booking system and flowers arrived on the day requested.

23-Jul

50 LILY BLOOMS

Excellent quality and delivered on time and not damaged

23-Jul

PRETTY PINK PETITE BASKET

Service rating : The recipient sent them back due to flowers being past their use by date
Product: The replacement was much better

Good Morning

Please accept our apologies that you were not happy with the bouquet delivered.

We are pleased our member florist managed to resolve this for you by sending a replacement bouquet.

If we can be of further help, please dont hesitate to contact us directly on 0333 003 0502.

COUNTRY GARDEN HAND-TIED

Service rating : A delivery made within 2 hrs of ordering..that's
Excellent service. Shame flowers for same day delivery are limited as there were nicer bunches that couldn't be ordered.
Product: Have only seen a photo and didn't look as big as description. However the recipient was more than pleased with them so I am happy with that.

SUMMER GLOW

Service rating : Excellent service, good price and lovely flowers that last.
Product: Excellent service, good price and lovely flowers that last.

Rose and Bloom

Service rating : They were sympathy flowers and I sent them - I was not the recipient. So I do not know what they were like. I was thanked for them and told they were appreciated.
Product: See above.

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : Well done. The recipient was well chuffed.
Product: Good value.

INTENSE PURPLE - STANDARD - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Needed the flowers delivered by lunchtime didn't arrive while 7pm very disappointing
Product: Dead within couple of days very disappointing for 30

Good Afternoon

As advised on the website we cannot guarantee delivery times and deliveries take place between 7am-7pm.

All of our floral products are guaranteed for 7 days (5 days for spring and summer products) from the date of delivery. As flowers are perishable goods and due to the length of time passed since your delivery, unfortunately we are unable to investigate further.

If we can be of further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us directly on 0333 003 0502.

21-Jul

BABY GIRL GIFT BAG

This was my second order and I had an e-mail saying my next order would be post free. It wasn't I had to pay full price. I will think twice before I use this company again.

Good Afternoon

The email you received should of had a discount code that you would have to enter when ordering to receive free delivery.

If you could find the code on the email and contact us on 0333 003 0502, we will be able to refund your delivery charge.