Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 11763 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

COUNTRY GARDEN HAND-TIED

Service rating : A delivery made within 2 hrs of ordering..that's
Excellent service. Shame flowers for same day delivery are limited as there were nicer bunches that couldn't be ordered.
Product: Have only seen a photo and didn't look as big as description. However the recipient was more than pleased with them so I am happy with that.

SUMMER GLOW

Service rating : Excellent service, good price and lovely flowers that last.
Product: Excellent service, good price and lovely flowers that last.

Rose and Bloom

Service rating : They were sympathy flowers and I sent them - I was not the recipient. So I do not know what they were like. I was thanked for them and told they were appreciated.
Product: See above.

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : Well done. The recipient was well chuffed.
Product: Good value.

INTENSE PURPLE - STANDARD - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Needed the flowers delivered by lunchtime didn't arrive while 7pm very disappointing
Product: Dead within couple of days very disappointing for 30

Good Afternoon

As advised on the website we cannot guarantee delivery times and deliveries take place between 7am-7pm.

All of our floral products are guaranteed for 7 days (5 days for spring and summer products) from the date of delivery. As flowers are perishable goods and due to the length of time passed since your delivery, unfortunately we are unable to investigate further.

If we can be of further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us directly on 0333 003 0502.

BABY GIRL GIFT BAG

This was my second order and I had an e-mail saying my next order would be post free. It wasn't I had to pay full price. I will think twice before I use this company again.

Good Afternoon

The email you received should of had a discount code that you would have to enter when ordering to receive free delivery.

If you could find the code on the email and contact us on 0333 003 0502, we will be able to refund your delivery charge.

LARGE PINK GIFT BAG

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY BALLOON - FINISHING TOUCH

Service rating : This company has never let me down. Excellent service given and if gift has been left at a neighbour they phone you to inform you of this. Can't fault them.
Product: This gift was gladly received and the receiver was absolutely thrilled with the presentation.

ROSE AND LILY - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Very pleased

21-Jul-2014
Excellent service

HAND-TIED BOUQUET

Service rating : I had to change the date of delivery which was honoured
Product: I understand from the recipient that the flowers were lovely

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : The process to order was fine.
My only concern was that the item arrived at 6:30pm, I believe the delivery hours are 9am-6pm.
Product: I say good because this was my first order, but the item on arrival was some way short of expectations.

Large Indoor Basket

Service rating : Arrived on the day in good condition.
Product: Just like the picture, very good

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: I didn't see the flowers but had a thank you from the recipient

Colour Explosion

Service rating : Straightforward, easy to order.
Product: Not the greatest quality flowers ever. Already going bad after a day. Small bunch, especially considering the price paid.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback

Please accept our sincere apologies for the poor quality flowers delivered.

I have tried to contact you, however I have had to leave you a voicemail.

Please can you contact us back at your earliest convenience so we can try and resolve this for you.

20-Jul

100 BLOOMS

Wanted to send more flowers but it kept saying not at this time.
the ones I did send were lovely, thankyou

19-Jul

PINK GIFT BAG

Ordered Friday after 6 p.m. Flowers arrived Saturday morning. Very happy with such quick service.

18-Jul

100 SPRAY ROSE BLOOMS

Service rating : Very reliable and excellent flowers.
Product: Very very pleased will use flowers direct again in the future

Rose and Bloom

Service rating : Disappointed that a company would be happy to dispatch such a product. Have used a number of times for gifts sent to other addresses and I'm now worried at what has been sent. Won't be using again, sadly.
Product: May have been OK when alive but I wouldn't know - they were dead when they arrived! Bought as a birthday present and a little embarrassing when they had to go in the bin when other flowers that arrived the same day are still going strong!

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback regarding the poor quality of your recent order.

I have raised this matter with our suppliers who will investigate the quality of your recent delivery. We have contacted you via email in order to offer a resolution for the poor service you have recently received.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further please do not hesitate to contact us either in response to our recent email or via telephone.

SUMMER GLOW

Would have been excellent but flowers left on front doorstep and no card left. Lady receiving does not use her front door so did not find until the next evening when a neighbour let her know they were there.

PINK PERFECT GIFT

Service rating : The flowers were delivered on time,as promised.
Product: The recipients were really very pleased with the flowers.

50 LILY BLOOMS

Service rating : First Class
Product: Superb

• PROSECCO

Delivered to wrong address and nearly missed my friends party. Lucky the place that received it 3 miles away delivered it to her

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

I have investigated your comments with regards to your recent order and have contacted you via email in order to offer a resolution for the disappointment caused with your recent order.

If you wish to discuss this matter further please do not hesitate to contact us directly either in response to our email or via telephone.

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : No confirmation on delivery?

Delivery date was missed by one one day?

Flowers left on front step in front garden?

No best service!
Product: Flowers were great, and girlfriend very much liked them.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

I can see from our records that you contacted us recently regarding the poor service you have received with regards to your recent order. We are currently investigating this matter further within our network to ensure we are providing the best possible service for all orders.

If you wish to discuss this matter further please do not hesitate to contact us again.

SUMMER SWEETNESS

• THORNTONS CLASSICS - FINISHING TOUCH - FD PS

Service rating : U r service is excellent nd I order a flower nd they deliverd on time . Thank u sooo much .....
Product: Thank u

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : The website has the wrong postcode for the delivery address. Flowerd were not delivered and no call made. Operator had different information to what I submitted. Then was told i couldn't have what I had ordered because they would be too expensive!! Total shambles.
Product: When they did finally arrive, they were beautiful - but in future I would just go to the local florist directly.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent feedback.

I can see from our records we have recently resolved this matter with you via telephone. I would like to extend my apologies once again for the distress caused in this matter.

We have taken on board your comments and will be investigating the matter further internally.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Pretty Rose Duo