Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 13125 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

DELICATE YELLOW AND WHITE NARCISSI - AMAZE

The only (slight) quibble I have is that I specifically asked for a Saturday delivery to be home for it and they just left the box at the door (I was home all day).

COOL BLUE PETITE BASKET

LITTLE DUCKLING WATERING CAN - CREAM

Service rating : Excellent customer service & next day delivery even when ordered late at night. Highly recommended!
Product: Didn't realise the watering can had 'Baby' written on it but the florist rang me to query as the card said 'Happy Birthday Nanny'. They changed it for something similar but still as stunning! Gorgeous flower arrangement & the recipient was over the moon. Thank you!!

TULIPS IN PASTEL PINK AND WHITE - DELIGHT

Service rating : Good efficient service. Flowers delivered when requested.
Product: Didn't see flowers but was informed that they were beautiful

VIBRANT GIFT BAG

Service rating : Excellent same day delivery
Product: Beautiful arrangement. Recipient was very happy.

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - DELIGHT

How did the flowers get delivered to a completely dissimilar address. Luckily the kind new owner drove them to the right address.

COOL BLUE PETITE BASKET

Service rating : Delivery made within time scale given
Product: Recipient very happy with purchase and said they were gorgeous

PINK ROSES WITH WHITE CALLA LILIES - ASTOUND

They ignored my request in the box and did not respond to this request.
When I complained afterwards, they would not answer direct questions and kept quoting terms and conditions. They use Terms and Conditions as an excuse to ignore any requests asked of them. Very poor. Will not use again.

CANDY PINK AND PURE WHITE ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : Great selection and reasonable prices
Product: Great looking flowers thanks!

ELEGANT LISIANTHUS - DELIGHT

Perfect service including good communication re delivery. Highly recommended

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Ordering from my phone online was very easy to do

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Arrived a day late - product was poor at best. Use a local florist directly!!

Afternoon

Thanks for your feedback.

I am disappointed to hear that your gift arrived later than expected.

I am pleased that I got to speak with you and come to a resolution.

TULIPS IN SUNNY YELLOW AND WHITE - AMAZE

Service rating : It was easy to order and service was timely and efficient
Product: The flowers were beautifully presented and well received

PETITE ROSE AND GERMINI ARRANGEMENT

Service rating : Very pleased with Flowers Direct - always use when need flowers delivered and would use again.
Product: The flowers received were fab! - mum loved them. Thank you.

Service rating : Excellent thanks
Product: They were beautiful

PASTEL PINK AND LILAC ROSES - DELIGHT

Service rating : This was the second bunch sent to my Grandma as the first bunch sent for Mothers day was very poor, this second bunch was equally awful, I have pictures if needed.
Product: Roses, were brown and almost dead within hours of being delivered, very disappointed and would ideally like a refund

Good Afternoon

Thanks for your feedback.

Please accept my apologies for the poor service you have received and that you were unhappy with the prodiucts delivered.

I have tried to contact you on the mobile number provided, however I had to send an email.

I do hope this is acceptable and if you require further assistance, please dont hesitate to contact us again.

TULIPS IN PASTEL PINK AND WHITE - DELIGHT

Service rating : easy to order and delivered on time, I have been bombarded with emails ever since which is a but annoying
Product: I haven't seen them but recipient was happy

DELICATE YELLOW AND WHITE NARCISSI - AMAZE

Service rating : Excellent service and value.
Product: Good quality

CANDY PINK AND PURE WHITE ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : The flowers arrived with the roses missing, meaning and unnecessary stress of arranging the correct delivery, however the lady who I spoke to in order to arrange the redelivery was wonderful
Product: Great quality flowers when the order was complete

Good Afternoon

Thanks for your feedback.

I am sorry to learn of the poor service you have received.

I have checked your order and can see that one of my colleagues resolved this for you.

25-Mar

SPRING HAND-TIED

Service rating : Unable to deliver my original choice on the date I wanted possibly due to less than one weeks notice. Will try again and see what happens with more notice.
Product: Excellent bouquet that is lasting well and my wife is very pleased with. Nice mix of flowers and colours.

TULIPS IN SUNNY YELLOW AND WHITE - DELIGHT

Service rating : Very easy to order and prompt notice of receipt.
Product: The recipient was thrilled with the flowers.

BLUE & WHITE SPRING HYACINTH - AMAZE

Service rating : I sent an email to Flowers Direct taken from their website which was returned to me so I sent another one to Interfere but still have had no reply. Flowers were delivered later than requested, 11 am, and were not as the photo on their website looked. Very disappointed as they were for my mother's funeral. Had to ask local florist to make up a spray which really showed up the bad quality of Flower lands.
Product: A posy sent instead of a spray type as in the photo on the website. Hyacinths past their best and next day were going brown. Asked local florist to make a spray and the quality proved how bad Flower lands were.

Good Morning,
Thank you for your feedback and I am so sorry to hear of the disappointment caused by the quality of the flowers received. Your details have been passed on to one of my colleagues who will contact you to discuss this.

PINK ROSES WITH WHITE CALLA LILIES - ASTOUND

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES
  • LUCAS BEAR

Service rating : Delivery was prompt and very courteus. All arrived in good condition.
Product: Considering this bouquet was rated as "astound" it was more of a "mildly pleased" for the price paid.

Good Morning,
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that the flowers were not up to the standard they should have been. Your details have been passed to one of my colleagues who will contact you to try and resolve this with you.

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : Delivered on time and flowers were exactly as they appeared on the website.
Product: Beautiful flowers and a very reasonable price for the size.

PASTEL COLOURS OF GEMINI - ASTOUND

Service rating : this was a replacement order following 1st lot of flowers arriving half dead .... firstly this order was sent to the wrong address, secondly this bunch of flowers were just as poor if not worse than the 1st bunch .... they were stuffed into a cardboard box, wrapped in sellotape and elastic bands, half of the flowers were damaged due to being stuffed in the box, all the white flowers had gone brown and the rest were drooping, i could have bought the same quality of flowers, better presented from aldi for a few quid .... i was well and truly had paying £36 (would have been £42 without discount code) for these flowers!!
Product: could have bought similar quality flowers in supermarket for a couple of quid, these were that bad they ended up straight in the bin, what made it worse was attatched to these dead flowers was a note stating please accept our sincere apologies for the 1st bunch .... nothing sincere about a replacement bunch of dead flowers!!

Good Morning,
Thank you for your feedback and I am so sorry to hear of the disappointment caused by the quality of the both sets of flowers received. Your details have been passed on to one of my colleagues who will contact you to discuss this.