Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 112626 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : It was relatively easy to order, the choices were good and the special offers enhanced the value.
I can only hope the flowers arrived, I've not had a thankyou from the recipient so I have no idea.
Product: I have no idea as I didn't see the delivered item

15 MIXED ROSES

the person they were sent to was very pleased with the roses

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

The courier service on this occasion was bad as they left them at the wrong address. We know this because there was no note in my aunts to tell us that the flowers were else where.

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : Poor experience, only just salvaged by customer service manager, Kayleigh. Will never use this company again. Flowers turned up at 7pm at night.
Product: Wilted & poorly displayed.

TEDDY CHOCOLATE BASKET

Service rating : the flowers were in exerlent condition
Product: the recient was very happy with all 3 gifts

DELICATELY AUTUMN- INDULGENT

• BABY RATTLE BEAR BLUE
  • CHAMPAGNE

Service rating : My wife was over the mon with here flowers, and they are still as good as wehen they arrived .
Product: as above.

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : I would rate excellent if the flowers had been delivered a little bit earlier. I ordered these flowers for my Mum's birthday and they arrived after 6 p.m., I was a little bit worried.
Product: The flowers where loved by my Mum and it sounds as if they boquet was great!

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Because they were left on the wrong place not found till later that night. Some of the flower heads were broken off clean. They were for my aunts 70th Birthday so. I didn't expect this kind off service..still they were replaced.ths k you
Product: Once there was a replacement all was well.although they were left at the wrong address in the first place. Anyway the replacements were lovely thank you.

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Arrived on time and was told the flowers were lovely
Product: Beautiful flowers

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : Prompt delivery on required date
Product: Recipient very happy

RED WINE GIFT SET - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : arrived a bit late inb the day - 6.30 pm when we all thought it had failed to arrive...
Product: Great quality plant, no info about wine and chocs - certainly looked good. Price Ok as included basket and card, too.

Rosé Wine Gift Set

Oh what a coincidence, I was going to contact you today about the disgusting service. I ordered and paid for the delivery of this very important gift, and when the recipient contacted me to say thank you, I asked them when it had arrived - morning or afternoon. They told me they had no idea as they were out, it was just left on the door step in full view of the road and pathway for everyone to see and to help themselves!!!!! I was utterly shocked and embarrassed by this, as they were so lucky that it was still there when they got back home!!!! I am total disgusted by this service and have had to appologise to the person concered, rather than the present being a lovely thing for them, it has upset both them and myself. I WILL NOT BE USING YOU AGAIN, and have informed people of your shoddy service!!!

We are sorry about the poor service that you received on this occasion while ordering flowers with us.

One of our customer care agents will contact you shortly to discuss the matter in more detail.

If you have any further queries in regards to this matter please do not hesitate to contact us on 0333 003 0502 or via email at customerservice@flowersdirect.co.uk.

30 PINK ORIENTAL LILIES

The flowers arrived on time and were in good condition, however it would be useful for the sender to receive email/text confirmation to inform them of the delivery.

23-Nov

Dusted Damson with 100% extra free

Service rating : Delivery charges can be a bit steep though but if I can save money with coupons and free delivery offers, I will stay loyal to Flowers Direct.
Product: The 100% free offer made up a sumptuous gift which made a fantastic impression on the recipient. Too often, bouquets are limited in the number of blooms and you can feel ripped off as the gift tends not to accurately reflect the price you have paid. This offer is excellent value for money and I will always prefer a 100% free offer like this.

21-Nov

Dusted Damson with 100% extra free

Service rating : Ordering was easy and there was plenty of choice.
Product: Flowers were for a friend and she was absolutely blown away when she received the flowers which arrived exactly when expected.

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : Nicely boxed
Product: Very fresh in perfect condition

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

My friend was very happy with the gift.

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

I have used this company a few times and they have always given a really good service

Marshmallow Rose

Service rating : website was easy to navigate, and the flowers were delivered on time - so they did what they said they would do
Product: I don't know , they were a gift so I didnt see them, however I did have a thank-you note from the recipient

DELICATELY AUTUMN- INDULGENT

Service rating : The bouquet had pink roses, however every one of them were of extremely poor quality, they have lasted 2 days before throwing away, very disappointed.
Product: As above, unfortunately would not recommend to friends

SINGLE RED ROSE GIFT SET

Service rating : very fast delivery .
Product: very nice presented

Service rating : Nice and fresh
Product: Made my mums anniversary she loved them

White Oriental Lilies

My friend really appreciated the lovely bunch of flowers I ordered Many thanks

VIBRANT GIFT BAG

Service rating : Such a great service!!!
Product: My friend is suffering with depression and she said that the flowers cheered her up. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

• RED WINE

Service rating : Flowers etc were left out in heavy rain, so the box was a mess and once cleared up a very dissapointing small bunch of flowers and lots of thistle flowers.
Product: Small poor quality flowers.