Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 111824 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

ROSE AND LILY - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : order night before delivery. Order received on time in rural area.
Product: Unable to answer as I sent the flowers so did not see them.

EXQUISITE ARRANGEMENT - CREAM

Service rating : Very efficient, and great customer service - they rang me up to check I had put the correct date for delivery (I hadn't) after reading my message of sympathy.
Product: I was told the flowers were lovely, but I didn't see them myself.

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : First Class Service.
Product: My mum was over the moon with them. She said they were beautiful.

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : 3 days late
Product: three days late flowers not in water

Good morning,
please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused on this occasion. We will attempt to contact you directly to resolve this with you.

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : Easy to follow on line.
Product: The flowers were excellent quality and reasonably priced. I would use flowers direct again.

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Excellent - when I had a complaint on a previous order, they refunded no questions asked

VIBRANT HAND-TIED

Service rating : Easy to use ordering system
Product: Recipient really pleased

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : I have nearly always had lovely flowers from Flowers Direct and, on the rare occasion when they were less than I expected, they were replaced quickly and with no arguments.
Product: Recipient said the flowers were lovely and brightened up the room.

PINK DESIRE

• THORNTONS DESSERT

Service rating : Even though the flowers were delivered on time, and were very nice, I was still charged for the chocolates, even though they should have been a free gift.
Product: Very pleased with the quality.

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apologies for the poor level of service you have received.

I have tried to contact you by telephone, however I have had to leave a voicemail.

If you could please contact us back on 0333 003 0502.

Kind Regards
Rhian

AUTUMN CHIC

Other than the promotion was including Thorton's chocolates worth £3.99 and in fact the £3.99 was deducted from the invoice total and the reciepient did not receive them.

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Easy to use website. Delivery a little late in the day.
Product: Recipient described the gift as very generous bouquet of vibrant colours.

Rose and Freesia 50% extra free flowers

Service rating : ..
Product: .

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Prompt delivery and sensibly left outside when nobody home.
Product: Would have been VERY disappointing without the 50% extra roses - could have bought a very large bouquet locally for this sort of money.

Good Morning

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apologies that you were not happy with the product received.

As a gesture of our apologies I have issued a 25% refund back onto your payment card. This will take 3-5 working days to show into your account.

If we can be of further assistance, please dont hesistate to contact us on 0333 003 0502.

Kind Regards
Rhian

BABY GIRL GIFT BAG

• BABY GIRL BALLOON - FINISHING TOUCH
  • BRAMBLE BEAR - FINISHING TOUCH

Very quick delivery

Marshmallow Rose

Service rating : I will continue to use flowers direct because very good value for money
Product: The flowers were for my mum so I haven't seen them but she said they were lovely. I've been using flowers direct for a long time now and have never had reason to complain

Service rating : My nan was very pleased with them
Product: Nice little bonus

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Excellent offer!

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Delivery on time, very good feedback from recipient and good customer service when I called your helpline to track delivery - thanks.
Product: Fab - Birthday girl loved them, said that they are beautiful.

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: The flowers were for my daughter's birthday. She loved them and said "they are beautiful". She sent me a picture and they were lovely.

COASTAL GARDEN & THORNTONS CHOCS - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Very good service. Liked the free delivery. Glad i chose Flowers Direct.
The flowers were beautiful when they arrived, and are still looking beautiful today.
Thank you so much.
Product: The flowers are beautiful. And loved the chocs. An extra bonus. Along with the free delivery. Made it a lovely thank you gift. Very pleased.

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Very easy and efficient to use. Family very happy with flowers

BLUE PERFECT GIFT

Service rating : Everything worked as planned
Product: Lovely flowers, enjoyed by the recipient

19-Oct

SINGLE RED ROSE GIFT SET

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY BALLOON - FINISHING TOUCH
  • LOVE BALLOON - FINISHING TOUCH

Service rating : I ordered flowers for a birthday but they weren't delivered. When I phoned Flowers Direct they said the florist had declined the order but they hadn't spotted it. Although they offered to get it delivered, it wouldn't have been for a couple of days and so they refunded my money. I have used them before successfully.
Product: It was never delivered

Good morning,
please accept our sincere apologies once again for any disappointment caused on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this further then please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team directly.
You can do this by emailing us at sales.enquiries@flowersdirect.co.uk or by calling us on 0333 003 0502, where one of our Customer Service Advisors will be pleased to help you.

19-Oct

EXQUISITE ARRANGEMENT - CREAM

Service rating : No problems with ordering or delivery. I always use flowers direct for friends and family who don't live close.
Product: Flowers usually look beautiful and fresh. The only time they weren't, they were replaced by a bigger and nicer bouquet.

18-Oct

15 MIXED ROSES

Service rating : Delivered as required.
Product: Only lasted 4 days!! :-(

Good morning,
please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused on this occasion.
We will attempt to contact you directly to resolve this with you.

Customer Advisor