Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 13268 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

TULIPS IN SUNNY YELLOW AND WHITE - AMAZE

Service rating : very good
Product: very good

DELICATE YELLOW AND WHITE NARCISSI - DELIGHT

Service rating : The website was easy to use
Product: Ordered for a friend so can't personally rate, but she said they were lovely

FABULOUS WHITE ORIENTAL LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : Lovely
Product: Lovely

TULIPS IN SUNNY YELLOW AND WHITE - AMAZE

Great service and superb quality flowers...thanks

CALLA LILIES IN WHITE AND ORANGE - AMAZE

excellent

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - AMAZE

Service rating : easy site to use and delivery was very good
Product: flowers were lovely and a reasonable price

24-Apr

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - DELIGHT

Service rating : It was reasonably good.
Product: Unfortunately my friend received pink roses and white freesias, which was disappointing as I was trying to match her wedding bouquet. Flowers direct did deal with this and refunded me 25%, but it was a shame.

Good Morning, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the flowers received were the incorrect colours and I can confirm we are looking into this further to prevent the incident from reoccurring. I hope you are satisfied with the resolution we have organised. Thank you once more for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Erin

PINK GIFT BAG

Service rating : This is the second time I've used the company
Product: I havent seen the flowers as they were for a friends birthday but she said they were lovely

CERISE AND ORANGE ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : Great service
Product: Good colours. Appear to be lasting well.

PINK ROSES WITH WHITE FREESIAS - DELIGHT

Service rating : Easy to order online and quick prompt delivery with email feedback
Product: Plent very good choices - recipient delighted. Delivery prompt and efficient - good price too

ELEGANT LISIANTHUS - DELIGHT

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES

Service rating : speedy delivery and quality goods
Product: lovely and good for price

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : Delivered when directed too
Product: Was delivered to a friend so did not see them but was told that they were amazing and really cheered them up.

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - AMAZE

Service rating : Just a pity flowers can't be scheduled for delivery morning or afternoon- the window is 7am - 9pm. More specific times incur extra fees.
Product: The flowers were well presented and securely boxed with wet paper around the base of the stems.

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - ASTOUND

Service rating : good
Product: good

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : Ordering was ok. However the flowers were poor on arrival and dying the next day. May as well have burnt my £35.
Product: Flowers were poor on arrival and dying the next day. May as well have burnt my £35.

Morning

Thanks for your feedback

I am sorry to hear of the poor quality item delivered.

I have tried to contact you, however I had to leave you a voicemail with a resolution.

Many Thanks
Rhian
Customer Service Advisor
21-Apr

PINK ROSES WITH WHITE FREESIAS - AMAZE

Service rating : very good service.Easy to use website.
Product: These were a gift but were told they beautiful

21-Apr

CREAM OF THE CROP CARNATIONS - DELIGHT

Service rating : Flowers delivered on time and as agreed.
Product: Flowers no where as nice looking as they were in the picture to buy them. V Expensive for what they were.

22-Apr-2015
Service rating : Very impressed with the quick response and the way the matter was resolved over my disappointment. As never had a problem previously, won't hesitate to use again.
Product: Not as expected, but satisfactorily rectified by Flowers Direct.

Good Morning

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my apologies you were disappointed with the item delivered.

I am pleased that I have spoken with you to resolve this matter.

Many Thanks
Rhian
Customer Service Advisor

PINK ROSES WITH WHITE CALLA LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : Ordering online was easy
Product: Order was delivered on time and recipient was very pleased

Service rating : Flowers delivered on time
Product: My Mother was very impressed and so am I , will use service again.

BLUE & WHITE SPRING HYACINTH - DELIGHT

Service rating : Very good price for no nonsense bouquets. Delivery reliable. I loved that I was kept informed about delivery as they were sent as a gift.
Product: Difficult for me to comment as they were a gift, but the recipient tells me they are lovely ( but she is thanking me for a gift!)

Service rating : Always excellent
Product: Would recommend

TULIPS IN SUNNY YELLOW AND WHITE - DELIGHT

Service rating : The flowers were delivered 2 doors away. We were unaware until 2 days later when the intended recipients said that they had not received them. I checked what had happened and I was told that they had been delivered to the correct house but they had been signed for by a person unknown to us. After complaining we received a humble apology and complimentary flowers were sent as compensation.
Product: I'm assuming they were satisfactory. They looked good on the web site, but I haven't seen the actual flowers.

Good Morning, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise that your item was delivered to the incorrect address, this is not the standard of service you should expect from Flowers Direct and I can assure you we are investigating the matter further with our courier to ensure this incident does not occur again. We hope the recipient was delighted with the replacement flowers. Thank you once more for your comments.

Kind Regards, Erin

WARM ORANGE AND YELLOW ASIATIC LILIES - AMAZE

Service rating : Flowers arrived when arranged.
Product: Sister was delighted with quality and number of flowers in bouquet.

VIBRANT BASKET ARRANGEMENT

Service rating : I can not fault your service the flowers were delivered promptly and the person they was sent to thought they were fantastic.
Product: I was told the flowers were fantastic.

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - ASTOUND

Service rating : Flowers were as beautiful as the photos, presentation was great and prompt delivery. Brilliant!
Product: They did astound.