Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 12479 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.flowersdirect.co.uk

WONDERFULLY PINK ORIENTAL LILIES - DELIGHT

only down side was the stems were cut very short so difficult to put in a vase for the size of blooms

CERISE AND ORANGE ROSES - AMAZE

• CONTINENTAL CHOCOLATES

Service rating : very goof but would have appreciated notification of delivery otherwise vey good
Product: flowers were perfect

28-Jan

WHITE ROSES WITH ORANGE CALLA LILIES - ASTOUND

Service rating : Great service. Speedy turnaround. Website easy to use, and good price relative to other online florists I checked at the time.
Product: Good quality. She was very happy with them!

28-Jan

FABULOUS WHITE ORIENTAL LILIES - DELIGHT

Service rating : Lovely
Product: Good quality

27-Jan

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - AMAZE

Courier did not deliver on the correct day

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments.

We are sorry to hear of the issues which affected your order and apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment caused. I can see from the notes on your order that Customer Services have been in contact with you to discuss this matter.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services either by emailing us at customerservices@flyingflowers.co.uk or by phone on 0333 003 0855, where one of our advisors will be pleased to help.

27-Jan

TWIN COLOUR ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : Flowers didn't turn up. Courier left no note, no email to advise delivery.
Product: No idea, they didn't arrive

Good Afternoon,

Our records indicate that our Customer Services have been able to resolve this with you, however if we can be of any further assistance please contact us via email sales.enquiries@flowersdirect.co.uk or by phone on 0333 003 0502 where one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help.

Kind regards

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - DELIGHT

Service rating : Flowers arrived in good time in a box that had holes in for the flowers to breathe. Wrapped well and very presentable
Product: The flowers were a lovely colour and were a great gift

COLOURFUL MIX OF ALSTROEMERIA - AMAZE

Service rating : The website was easy to navigate so placing an order was a quick process.
Product: The recipient loved the flowers.

Service rating : Lovely flowers delivered as stated
Product: Flowers very good. Presentation box could have been more impressive.

CALLA LILIES IN WHITE AND GLOWING PINK - AMAZE

Service rating : N/A
Product: Poor quality bouguet. Roses were not fresh.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services either by emailing us at sales.enquiries@flowersdirect.co.uk or by phone on 0333 003 0502, where one of our advisors will be pleased to help.

Kind regards

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - AMAZE

The flowers turned up a day later than ordered.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments.

We are sorry to hear of the issues which affected your order and apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment caused. I can see from the notes on your order that you had contacted Customer Services to discuss and resolve this matter.

22-Jan

WHITE ROSES WITH LILAC FREESIAS - ASTOUND

Service rating : good on line choice and i thought the prices were at a fair price delivery was quick and promt just a let down in what was actually in side the box not £40
Product: Very dissapointed in this product for the price i paid and the flowers were dry and some of the stems were broken and crushed in the box , this was for my wifes birthday looked more like a £15 bunch of flowers very dissapointed .

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to hear of the issues caused by your recent Flowers Direct delivery. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience that has been caused.

I have taken the details of your complaint and a customer advisor will be in contact with you shortly.

James

Service rating : good service
Product: good flowers

PURE PINK ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : No complaints to offer
Product: The flowers were beautiful & were delivered in perfect condition..thanks

WARM ORANGE AND YELLOW ASIATIC LILIES - AMAZE

• LUCAS BEAR

Service rating : exellent service
Product: beautiful Lilies lots and lots of them

SUNSHINE COLOURS OF GERMINI - DELIGHT

Service rating : The web site pretty easy to use, and product delivered as stated.
Product: Thought the 'Delight' quantity wasn't great. The presentation was good though, but would think again about using Flowers Direct, and I use you guys a lot!

Good morning,

If you would like to discuss this complaintfurther please contact us via email sales.enquiries@flyingflowers.co.uk or by phone on 0844 5760888 where one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help.

SUNSHINE COLOURS OF GERMINI - AMAZE

I had an email from my life-long friend saying "Oh boy what a lovely surprise I've just had. I had the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers delivered to my door. The flowers make the room look so bright and cheerful. The flowers are such wonderful colours". Thank you for making her 60th birthday special.

PASTEL PINK AND LILAC ROSES - AMAZE

Service rating : The flowers I ordered were of poor quality and when I complained they offered to send another bouquet to the recipient with an apology. Unfortunately this is not what I woud have expected when spending £30+ on flowers for my wife.
Product: I ordered what I consider to be an expensive bunch of flowers for my wife. They arrived in good time, but very few of them ever opened up with a lot dying within a day or two.

Good morning Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we appreciate your comments. We are sorry to hear of the issues which affected your order and apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience that this may have caused.

Our records indicate that our Customer Services have been able to resolve this with you, however if we can be of any further assistance please contact us via email sales.enquiries@flyingflowers.co.uk or by phone on 0844 5760888 where one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help.

RICH RED MIXED ROSES - DELIGHT

Service rating : Service was good
Product: Quality was very poor 2 dead flowers

Service rating : Could not be improved
Product: Roses fantastic Freesia damaged broken stems are some

CERISE AND ORANGE ROSES - DELIGHT

Service rating : Used the company many times and have always been more than pleased with the service.
Product: I understand from the recipient that they were very good.

CALLA LILIES IN WHITE AND ORANGE - ASTOUND

Service rating : Easy to use, flowers arrived on the day they were supposed to but they were so disappointing! Bought largest arrangement but were not good value for money at all!
Product: So disappointed with the size of the arrangement! The flowers were a quarter of the size of the box they came in and the rattan tie was pathetic!

COLOURFUL MIX OF ALSTROEMERIA - AMAZE

Service rating : The website is very easy to use and there is a fantastic range of flowers which are available in 3 price ranges.
I feel that Flowers Direct offer excellent value and customer service with very good communication and reliable delivery.
Product: My order was delivered to my friend without any problems.
The flowers were very fresh and beautifully packaged