Flowers Direct Reviews

Consumer ratings of Flowers Direct

Feedback for www.flowersdirect.co.uk has been compiled from 110949 Customer Reviews

• 04/07/2008
  • Whether it’s through our nationwide chain of associated florists or through our own central floristry department, we always strive to provide the highest quality in flowers and gifts.

Good

LITTLE DUCKLING WATERING CAN - BLUE AND CREAM

Service rating : Great service, easy to use
Product: My Aunt loved her gift

Rose and Bloom

Service rating : Good clear website and reasonable value but terrible delivery company. Flowers were left in empty box on an open porch with no card through letter box so were not found for 12 hours and some were dead. Unlikely to use again.
Product: First bouquet half dead, replacement bouquet ok and free teddy bear included.

30 UPPER CLASS ROSES

Service rating : Missed delivery date by 48 hours. Flowers were half dead when they were finally delivered. No telephone support (don't answer phone) and reply to emails takes around 24 hours.
Product: Half dead when delivered, heads fell off about 10 flowers. Rubbish.

PINK ROSE AND LILY HAND-TIED

Service rating : I tried to use a voucher which came with my flowers at the end of July only to discover the date on the voucher was for the day after my flowers were delivered so I was not able to use it when I made my order.
Product: How can you rate the flowers when they were delivered 100 miles away. I don't know what they were like

18-Sep

PINK DESIRE

Service rating : The best service ever. The quality of the floweres was excellent.
Product: My wife simply loved the flowers.

AUTUMN SOFTNESS

Service rating : Website would not accept my post code so the bouquet had to be ordered over the phone after an e-mail exchange that took several days. Result, late for the occasion.
Product: The flowers were fully developed when delivered, not "in bud" as stated on the website, and some were even past their best. My wife, the recipient, complained and was sent a second bunch, which were thankfully in newer condition. But the experience has turned me off ordering online, I shall use the local shops in future.

PINK GIFT BAG

Fantastic quick delivery and according to the recipient the flowers are still going strong a week down the line!

Dusted Damson with 100% extra free

Service rating : Beautiful flowers delivered next day in perfect condition.
Product: Excellent value for money, flowers delivered quickly in perfect condition and still going strong after 7 days.

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Ordering process was quick and easy to use and the flowers were delivered on the correct day. My only suggestion for improvement is that it would have been really useful to have a quick e-mail saying that the delivery was successful. My flowers were a present for someone living a couple of hundred miles away. She wasn't able to contact me for a few days after the flowers were delivered due to illness so I had no idea whether she had received them or not.
Product: I didn't see the flowers I sent but the recipient seemed pleased with them. Although she could just have been being polite!

Rose and Bloom

Service rating : Totally satisfied with the service provided. The floral tribute arrived on time and looking perfect.
Product: Absolutely beautiful, the feedback I received was extremely positive. Thank you very much.

COUNTRY GARDEN HAND-TIED

• CHOCOLATES (120G)

Service rating : Easy, fast and efficient
Product: Apparently (but I do not know) they looked beautiful

Flowers Never Delivered.

AUTUMN SOFTNESS

100 BLOOMS

Prompt service. Lovely flowers.

ROSE AND LILY - FLOWERS DIRECT

Service rating : Easy to order, delivered on time.
Product: Recipients were pleased but I have not seen the flowers myself.

Rose and Freesia 50% extra free flowers

Service rating : Ordered a bunch of flowers for my mums birthday, on arrival they were in full bloom. The roses died the very next day. Have a photo timed stamped showing the dismal state they were in.
Product: Freesias were ok, roses died after 24hrs. WILL NOT BE USING THIS SERVICE AGAIN!!

White Oriental Lilies

Service rating : Speedy delivery no issues. Delivery charges bit high
Product: Recipient was very happy with flowers

AUTUMN BRIGHT WITH 50% EXTRA FREE ROSES

Service rating : Good value and excellent quality!
Product: good value beautiful bouquets!!

Rosé Wine Gift Set

Very easy to use

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : Great service.
Product: Beautiful.

100 BLOOMS

Service rating : It came on the day it was ordered.I have not seen the flowers.
Product: Not as many blooms as expected but recipient was happy with herbgift

Service rating : Delivery was on day requested
Product: Initially, was disappointed as there did not appear to be 100 blooms, however the flowers have now opened and am satisfied.

Rose and Bloom

Service rating : Ordering online was very easy.
Product: I didn't see the flowers but the recipient was very pleased with them.

Service rating : Good delivery service and quick
Product: Flowers were dry due to the sponge being dry