Early Learning Centre Reviews

Consumer ratings of Early Learning Centre

Feedback for www.elc.co.uk/ has been compiled from 50922 Customer Reviews

• 23/05/2012
  • ELC is one of the UK’s biggest toy shops stocking some of the biggest toy brands including Fisher Price, LeapFrog, Lego, Disney Princess, Playmobil and more. ELC has a great selection of outdoor toys, action figures and playsets including Ben 10, Fireman Sam, HappyLand and Disney Cars 2.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.elc.co.uk/

Usborne Noisy Bottoms Sound Book

• My First Pour and Play Tea Set

Both items arrived promptly and well packaged.
They were just as described on the website.

Little Tikes Easy Storage Large Slide- Primary

Delivery was very speedy, and the slide is now in place in the garden for our Grandaughter.

Click Clack Caterpillar

The ELC has a very good service, easy to order, pay etc. but the company the ELC use for delivery could be better and deliver items when they say and not one or two days later

Swivel and Snap Camera

• Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Camera

ELC were fine, but the delivery company left our parcel outside on the front doorstep because we were not at home. This is appalling. Anyone could have taken it.

Tri Scooter - Pink

Pleased with item but took a while for delivery and had to ring a few times, they ended up sending item again.thankyou

Junior Trampoline - Pink

Our granddaughter really loves her trampoline

Mr Mechanic's Racing Car

• Emergency Vehicle Magnetic Trio Set
  • Mini Artist My First Rubbing Art Plates

Very good and reliable company.

Wonderland Castle Fairy Children

Used click and collect service , good website , speedy delivery , staff in shop pleasant

Junior Trampoline

• Happyland Royal Birthday Set

I wasn't happy with the service I recieved at all. Firstly the shop was advertised to open at 10.30 on website so I arrived at 10.30 but on the door it said 11am. Then I went in to receive my click and collect item. I our purposely chose this option as I I'm not confident finding new places. The member of staff told me she was in her own as her staff had called in sick. (Not her fault) but she couldn't go out the back to get my item. She asked me to come back which I couldn't as ticket was already running out on car. So she said I would have to drive round the back and gave me a postcode for shop. This took me 15 min out of the way and I got lost so used more petrol and time. I eventually found it but was stressed and very unhappy with the service.

Flora the Fish Bubble Machine

• Wheelbarrow Set
  • Garden Tidy

Bubble machine itself is excellent, loads of bubbles, good quality and lots of fun. HOWEVER, it costs a small fortune in batteries. It takes 6 AAbatteries, we used Duracell and used it a few times on the morning of my daughter's birthday and it had stopped by lunch time! I guess a maximum of an hour's use so were had a very disappointed 2 year old on her birthday as we did not think we would need extra batteries so quickly!

Tri Scooter - Pink

Nice and stylish

2 Plastic Chairs - Red

• Broom - Blue
  • Plastic Table - Turquoise

Good quality products at a reasonable price with fast delivery.

Happyland Post Office Set

• Happyland Royal Birthday Set
  • Happyland Nursing Set

Elc good, mothercare store no the best!

Rockin' Robot Game

• Dracula Outfit
  • Mothercare Baby Ocean Blue Octopus Blankie

Great service as always

Magnetic Letters - Lower Case

• Magnetic Numbers
  • Magnetic Letters - Upper Case

Order arrived over 24 hours late into store, no notification from ELC to warn me.

Overcharged - ordered 3 tubs of magnetic letters and numbers - online cost £8 per tub, once order did arrive tubs clearly marked with £6 stickers. Raised this with customer services who did not believe me until I provided photographic evidence. They did refund the 3 x £2 I was overcharged but no apology nor explanation why I had been overcharged.

To add insult to injury I am still being sent text reminders to collect my order despite having collected it 3 weeks ago.

Amateur, inaccurate and over charging. I will not be ordering again.

Sizzling Barbecue

• Lawnmower - Blue
  • Happyland London Bus Set

There's always a great selection of toys for all ages, I have never had a problem finding something good quality and good price to buy for my own son or for presents!!

My First Phonics Book

• Jumbo Alphabet Cards
  • Flash Cards

arrived on time . grandson his elefant

Illuminated Globe - Red

• Travel The World Game

Order did not take long to arrive and both were just as described.

Under The Sea Pop Up Tents Combo

Always good service and selection of goods

29-Aug-2014
As above

100 Pink Playballs

• Under The Sea Ball Pit

niece was delighted, and an excellent delivery time

Sew and Lace Cards

• Play Buttons

Good quality fast delivery

Fish and Count Game

A quick and reliable service

Big City Wooden Rail Train Table

May even keep it myself to play with

Cup Cake Doll's Carry Cot

Terrible service, item wasn't in store on the first date I was given or the following day.shop couldn't offer any help other than it wasn't there. Email to ELC, courier trouble would be in next day, it wasn't. Wasted petrol and phone calls. Got 2 emails within space 10 mins, one said product in store second said store cannot find it and offered to post one out. Telephoned store confirmed they had carry cot and store would be open at 9am. When I arrived at store, closed until11am for stock taking
Again waste of my time and petrol. Good job I was shopping early for childs birthday. Rang shop from outside and they did let me in. Cot great disappointment, so small. I was so flustered by my experience that I accepted it but have since purchased a much better one from another store. I still have the other cot. Sizes of product would be helpful when purchasing online. Manager in store said would try to get me something for my trouble. Guess what, never heard from her again. I have 2 grandchildren under 2 but will never use this service again. You have lost a lot of potential business.

Fisher Price bathtime bongos

Good range of toys for all ages and development stages.