Early Learning Centre Reviews

Consumer ratings of Early Learning Centre

Feedback for www.elc.co.uk/ has been compiled from 49996 Customer Reviews

• 23/05/2012
  • ELC is one of the UK’s biggest toy shops stocking some of the biggest toy brands including Fisher Price, LeapFrog, Lego, Disney Princess, Playmobil and more. ELC has a great selection of outdoor toys, action figures and playsets including Ben 10, Fireman Sam, HappyLand and Disney Cars 2.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.elc.co.uk/

Blossom Farm 2 in 1 Baby Gym

Great product, really happy with it

Happyland London Bus Set

Friendly and helpful staff easy to use website

Mothercare Love Bug Rattle

I think their P&P is expensive especially if you just want a small toy.

10" 3 in 1 Trainer Bike - Pink

• Volley Strike

Both items we bought for our daughter's birthday are excellent. Very efficient and quick service. Only disappointment was finding out that the bike had gone down quite a lot in price only a week after we bought it!

Sing Along Star Microphone - Red

My daughter has only had this toy microphone for a few weeks and it is now not working. I wish I'd listened to previous people's comments as this seems to be an ongoing issue. This product should not be continued to be sold if it such a poor design.

Bosch Junior Work Bench

• Bosch Screwdriver Drill

Fast efficient service and very good quality product. very pleased with it thanks

Soft Stuff Bumper Tool and Dough Set

• Giant Bubble Mix - 1045ml
  • Bubble Jar

Generally good but sometimes use more packaging than necessary. They seem to have a one size fits all policy.

Lift and Look Number Puzzle

• My First Everyday Lift Out Puzzle
  • Lift and Look Alphabet Puzzle

Good service.
However, very frustrating to receive 4 reminder texts to collect my order in the fortnight AFTER I've already collected it.
(This also happens with Mothercare collect orders)

Make Your Own Dinosaur Cushion

• Decorate Your Own Masquerade Masks
  • Make Your Own Finger Puppets

No problems

• Doctor's Outfit
  • Mix and Match Sentences

The website is very easy to navigate and user friendly. The delivery of the goods was extremely prompt. The goods are exceptional quality and exactly as described.

Magnetic Letters - Upper Case

• Magnetic Letters - Lower Case
  • Play Buttons

Click and collect and delivery services very good but website was out of date as there is no ELC in Cheltenham now.

The magnetic letters are good but would be better if they were either completely randomly coloured or split into vowels and consonants by colour. Also there are too many 'm's and 'd's when some extra 's's and 't's or 'r's would have been more useful. You only need an extra 3 for 'mummy' and 'daddy' not an extra 6.

Smart Trike Vanilla 4-in-1 Tricycle - Pink

No issues with order.

Medical Case

• Doctor's Outfit

Very, very disappointed in ELC. There were many other cheaper versions of the goods I wanted for my granddaughter but I chose ELC believing that I would get quality products. MADE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!!! Where safety is unknown.

Won't be buying from ELC again.

Wheelbarrow Set

Fast Delivery, easy to assemble, very sturdy, my Grandchildren have one each,
they both love playing with them, the wheelbarrows give them hours of fun in the garden.

Sand and Water Table

Fast delivery, Water and sand table easy to assemble, very sturdy and my Grandchildren love playing with it.

Electric Pump

Good service
Would prefer option of no or less on p&p

The Gruffalo and Friends Audio Boxed Set

Great service, delivered on time. Notified as soon as product was ready for me to collect.

Wooden Double Sided Easel - Pink

i had this for my
granddaughter and she loved it.

Notebook

Good

Great service, happy customer

Pop Up Pool - Whale

Good products

Disney Princess Glitter Tinkerbell Costume

Lovely dress great quality daughter loves it went back and bought a second one for her friend too

Whizz Around Garage

• Mini Artist My First Crayons
  • Star Links

Garage is good but the sign falls off all the time (arched over road) so the product didn't get an excellent.

Quercetti Daisy Box

I ordered online for collection. After receiving a text that the item was ready, I went to mothercare watford to collect. I was left standing for 25 minutes while they looked for the parcel. Then it turned out they were looking in the wrong place. Left for another 20 minutes while they looked in the right place - and they still couldn't find it.Allthe while they kept asking me if I'd definitely been text to say it had arrived - add though this poor service was my fault. Eventually i said i would choose something off the shelf instead. It was £1 more and I had to argue with the manager that I shouldn't have to pay the extra due to the terrible service. She tried to insist I wait while they looked for the parcel again, but I couldn't because they had already wasted my whole lunch hour.

I use click and collect to safe time shopping and for convenience. This experience rendered the service totally pointless. ELC shouldn't offer it until they develop systems at the collection points to properly support it, or offer their staff further training on how to give good service fulfilling collection orders.

Paper Dolls By Julia Donaldson

• Mix and Match Sentences

Product as advertised, on time, as expected :-)