Early Learning Centre Reviews

Consumer ratings of Early Learning Centre

Feedback for www.elc.co.uk/ has been compiled from 50149 Customer Reviews

• 23/05/2012
  • ELC is one of the UK’s biggest toy shops stocking some of the biggest toy brands including Fisher Price, LeapFrog, Lego, Disney Princess, Playmobil and more. ELC has a great selection of outdoor toys, action figures and playsets including Ben 10, Fireman Sam, HappyLand and Disney Cars 2.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.elc.co.uk/

Build It Construction Starter Set

Parcel arrived on time . Service good

Easy Storage Giant Slide Primary

Excellent service

Wooden Push Along Pram

Ordering on-line was very easy. Goods were ready for collection as advised. Quality was good. Shop staff were friendly and helpful.

Super Scribbler - Red

Yet another example of excellent service by ELC, i shall be using them again for xmas presents for my grandson.

Play Buttons

I think some things great did find hard to go through checkout though not sure this due to tech hitches on the day

Gingham Trim Teddy Bear

what can you say bought a few things had no problems at all

The Gruffalo and Friends Audio Boxed Set

• Wheels On The Bus CD
  • Early Learning Songs CD

Excellent service delivery was very prompt

Little Tikes Jelly Bean Racer Ride On - Red

Arrived on time, and excellent value.

Build It Mini Vehicles

My nephew has loved playing with this. Perfect for a machine-mad three year old!

Washing Machine

All fine.

Electric Pump

pumps things up very quickly, not too noisey sounds like a vacuum cleaner overall very happy would recommend

The Gruffalo and Friends Audio Boxed Set

altho never received a text to say my order had arrived in store to collect.

Little Tikes Junior Activity Gym

Great price and easy transaction. However I called to change the delivery address about three days before but no one got back in touch with me until the morning of the delivery. The reply was that they had changed the delivery address with the transport company and it was fine. I didn't trust it however and so I made sure someone was in at both addresses and I am glad I did because the item was delivered to the original address. I think in future it should be possible to change the delivery address with the transport company as this would be a lot easier. Having the order number and details is surely enough evidence.

Happyland Bath Time Boat

Fairly fast delivery and love the product

Little Tikes Country Cottage

The product is fine but it took longer to deliver than expected

Little Tikes My First Slide - Green

The item I ordered arrived quickly & the staff were friendly & helpful when I collected it.

Baby Shade Pool - Crab

Shame there was a delivery charge.

Flora the Fish Bubble Machine

• Giant Bubble Mix - 1045ml

Grandaughter loves it.

75 Shaped Playballs

Fast delivery to store

Soft Stuff Bumper Tool and Dough Set

Online ordering was easy & the product excellent quality & price. I elected to pick up in store & received a date on my order form. Service in store was poor & I was informed that my order wasn't on the list, however when I asked if the assistant could check the storeroom,it was located. I also received remind texts after collection informing me the product was still in store.

Smart Trike Dream 4-in-1 Trike- Red

My little girl absolutely loves her trike, it was easy to put together and it's easy to push, definitely recommend it to other people

Happyland Kettle Cottage

• Broom - Blue
  • ELC My First Baking Set

Great products but rubbish customer service. Registered for a text letting me know when to pick up from store and I never got one. Picked it up from the store only to then get a text a week late telling me to pick it up. Then another text, then another and then another. Calling head office (prepare for a 10 minute wait in a queue) I have been told twice now it won't happen again and they would call me back to confirm it had been sorted out. I didn't get the phone call. I thought you were better than this.

Mothercare Safari Wooden Activity Cube

• Little Tikes My First Slide - Green
  • Parachute

Delivery is so slow & if you order a few things they never come together. Also communication about when items are coming is poor compared to others. BUT the products are good quality & good value for money so that brings the rating back up.

Little Tikes Jelly Bean Racer Ride On - Red

Extremely pleased with item and service

Recreation Mats 4 Pack