Early Learning Centre Reviews

Consumer ratings of Early Learning Centre

Feedback for www.elc.co.uk/ has been compiled from 50965 Customer Reviews

• 23/05/2012
  • ELC is one of the UK’s biggest toy shops stocking some of the biggest toy brands including Fisher Price, LeapFrog, Lego, Disney Princess, Playmobil and more. ELC has a great selection of outdoor toys, action figures and playsets including Ben 10, Fireman Sam, HappyLand and Disney Cars 2.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.elc.co.uk/

Happyland Royal Birthday Set

• Happyland Vintage Car and Horse
  • Happyland Wedding Set

Great products.

Cup Cake Nursery Centre

Very good product and quick, reliable delivery.

Build & Play Sandbox

• Mini Artist Activity Box
  • Alphabet and Number Fun

I love purchasing items from ELC- They are always good quality and most times better than I expected. I receive the items within the timescales provided. I love that ELC share how their toys help our children's learning and development.

ELC Bouncy Castle

The item I ordered didn't turn up, I had to contact elc twice before they did anything. They refunded me for the item but not for the postage so I ended up paying for delivery of an item that was never delivered. Terrible.

Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway Engine - Harold

• Sand Lorry

Good experience overall. Though the Harold the helicopter toy ordered was smaller than I anticipated. My fault though as I should have checked the dimensions before buying.

Whirlee - Blue

• 4 Vehicles Puzzles
  • 6 Underwater Animal Puzzles

Goods are very sturdy and age relevant a bit pricey at times though

Wallchart - Alphabet

• First Words and Numbers Wallchart

Good quality product as always, although I thought a little expensive once i had added the delivery charge. I promised them to my grand-daughter so had to purchase.

Cup Cake Drink And Wet Abbie

I can't feedback on product as it was bought for a Christmas present. Online site great, information regarding product delivery great, service in shop brilliant.

ELC Studio Kitchen

Purchased a wooden kitchen which was priced at £75
Was emailed 2 days later with an offer for the same kitchen
but was priced at £50.

01-Sep-2014
Always thought ut wad a good reputable company and good value for money,but my expierance has changed my mind

Plum Junior Trampoline

• Astro Safety Set

Took 3 days to ring me to tell me the trampoline was out of stock and they were cancelling the order

Cup Cake Doll's Stroller - Blue

I had the buggy delivered to my local ELC store and it was there when I arrived to collect it. My 22-month-old granddaughter has not stopped playing with it since.

Sing Along CD Player - Red

Having purchased the CD player as a birthday present for my 3 year old leas than a month ago, it is already broken. When you put a CD in it, it doesn't spin properly and will not read the CD. My daughter is very upset. This must be down to a shoddy product, as she has hardly used it and it has been well looked after. Absolutely disgraceful!

Plum Junior Trampoline

Excellent service and product was delivered to store as promised.

Blossom Farm Chime Ball

Brilliant!

Sand and Water Table

• Drop and Pop Giraffe
  • Blue Coloured Play Sand - 5kg Bag

I loved our product we brought for my sons 1st birthday. But you need to use a different courier. The driver throw them over my back gate and the boxes we're all damaged. I never asked for my packages to be left anywhere, and he didn't even knock on my door as I was in with my son.

Cup Cake Drink And Wet Abbie

• Happyland Royal Birthday Set

Quick service, collected from store

Illuminated Globe - Red

i bought this globus for my son for birthday. He was very pleased.

Step 2 Freewheel Motorcycle

Very speedy delivery.

Marble Madness Game

• 4 Recreation Mats
  • Magnetic Playcentre - Blue

Great

Light and Sound Farm Tractor

Service and quality of goods excellent. All grandchildren have a lot of ELC goods.

Happyland Wedding Set

• Happyland Space Figures

As expected: no more, no less.

Step 2 Freewheel Motorcycle

the toy required was delivered on time and as it was a present this resulted in a happy birthday boy. thanks

Hop Along Rabbit - Pink

Very happy with products and service

Happyland Royal Birthday Set

• Happyland Nursing Set
  • Happyland School Children

Always plenty of staff around who are always helpful and the birthday club is great

Happyland Fairyland Bluebell Boot

• Happyland Fairy Figures

Toy delivered very quickly.