Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43223 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

More Than Flowers Ltd, Chelmsford

Service rating : Excellent service as always but florist picked did not do a good job.
Product: Bouquet ordered bore no resemblance to what was received

Julie

Thank you very much for letting us know of your disappointment and for emailing us pictures of what was received by the recipient. We are looking into what has happened and why the incorrect product was sent. We pass on our sincerest apologies and have provided you a full refund.

Yours Faithfully

D2F Service Team

Flowers Of East Bentleigh, Melbourne

Service rating : I was informed by the persons i sent the flowers that they were fresh and beautiful
Product: Prompt fast service and not too expensive

Buds 2 Blooms, Norwich

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Very easy to order. Choice of florists. Would highly recommend this service
Product: Fantastic florist....flowers exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

Accent on Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Quick, very easy to use
Product: The flowers were gorgeous. Thank you

Flores de Valencia, Valencia

item delivered and appreciated

Flowerfair, Telford

Service rating : I have used Direct2florist several times and I cannot fault them on price, quality, service and customer friendliness.
Product: Flowers for my sister who was getting married. Perfect pale cream roses were delivered, on time, ,and she was absolutely delighted.

Diamond Flores, Rojales

Service rating : fine
Product: Great service... made every effort to get flowers delivered for a funeral despite address being unlisted... Thanks!

Direct2florist Brazil

Service rating : You services was GREAT! it was fast and the flowers that were delivered were beautiful. More over, the woman I dealt with in Brazil was kind and thoughtful and amazing. I highly recommend this service and will definitely continue to use it for all my Brazilian Flower deliveries. Thanks for everything! :)
Product: Beautiful and top notch quality!

Whittakers World of Flowers, Macclesfield

Service rating : Very straightforward and efficient system. Makes you feel you are dealing with a local.
Product: Product delivered overseas so have not been able to sight but recipient seems pleased.

Flowers With Love Global, Townsville

Service rating : Love
Product: Liked the prices, communication and pic of the delivery house!

Flower Vogue, GrayShott

Service rating : The website was easy to use and provided me a convenient way to send flowers in UK from Canada.
Product: The flowers arrived on schedule and I hear that they are lovely. They were well received at the other end.

Quality Florist, Almere

Service rating : Excellent service. I received an email almost immediately confirming that the order (it was a funeral arrangement) would be delivered and confirming a detail that I had requested. I was very impressed with the professionalism.
Product: I did hear that the flowers were beautiful however have not had an opportunity to speak directly to the recipients (family) I do once again thank you for your help and I will use you again if I need flowers in that area

In the Pink, Queenstown

Sadly was not kept up to date with order. unlike other reviews. It was because of previous reviews and 4 star ratings that I decided to go with Direct2florist.
Possibly not the right florist used

Thank you for your feedback. Apologies for the disappointment

D2F Service Team

Petals, Crickhowell

Service rating : thank you
Product: thank you

Blossom Flowers Chorlton LTD, Manchester

Service rating : The flowers were delivered just as I requested, and they were apparently absolutely beautiful.
Product: My daughter (recipient) said the flowers were a "huge bunch" and beautiful. I will definitely use Blossom again. Thank you.

18-Mar-2014
Re above rating - I wanted to only select 'excellent' but for some reason both excellent and 'good' came up

Abagail Florist, Blacktown

Service rating : Easy website to use
Product: Delivery when stated and lovely flowers

Doreen Elizabeths, Liverpool

Ordered at short notice and arrived on time. Followed instructions by leaving flowers in porch as noone was in

Plants in Flower, Baldivis

Service rating : Easy to order.Flowers delivered as requested. Very prompt service. Beautiful flowers. Highly recommend.
Product: Fabulous arrangement. Excellent service. Highly recommend.

By The Bunch, Dagenham

Service rating : Very disappointed the flowers were delivered a day late. I know you say you can't guarantee but you do say you use the best florist for the order. Surely one could have fulfilled the order for my selected day as it was an occasion.
Product: Recipient seem happy with the flowers. But delivered a day late with no communication. I haven't seen the quality so can't comment on that.

18-Mar-2014
Apologies for earlier comments as I was given wrong information. I have retracted them now I hope.

VIP Flower Boutique, Larnaka

Excellent!!!!!

The Flower Shop Roslyn, Dunedin

Service rating : Great!
Product: Excellent service. Couldn't have asked for a better arrangement. My girlfriend loved it, and it was very simple to order abroad!

Gwillim, Aberdare

Service rating : Great fast easy to use service
Product: Great friendly service

Blooms Baskets & Gifts, Brisbane

Service rating : Very easy to use
Product: Very efficient

Ashby's Florist, Ware

Service rating : Thank you they received the flowers on the day requested
Product: professional