Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 41498 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Pick-a-Lily Flower Shop, Norwich

Service rating : Very efficient.
Product: The recipient of the flowers said they were absolutely beautiful. A very cheering arrangement for her in a difficult time.

Ginger, London

Service rating : The flowers arrived at the time requested.
Product: The recipient was very happy with the flowers which were very fresh
and original.

Havant Fruit & Flowers, Waterlooville

Service rating : always the best of service
Product: excellent service and competitive prices could not be better.

Son-Flowers, Warlingham

Service rating : do not always deliver at requested time
Product: My mother says the flowers are always beautful

Octagon Flowers, Bolton

Service rating : Easy to use from Australia so all good.
Product: Always the best flowers in Bolton!

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : Easy to do, competitive prices, excellent service. Only not excellent because I didn't get confirmation that one of my two orders were delivered and I was concerned. It had been and on time but I never heard that from your company.
Product: I was sent photos of the items sent and they were beautiful.

Impulse Flowers, Dundee

Service rating : Great convenience/service
Product: Great service

Cocoa Flower, Chester

Service rating : Fantastic service. Easy to use, reliable and great value for money. Will definitely use again.
Product: Absolutely beautiful bouquet. Gorgeous colours, great quality, very pretty. Was much bigger than I thought it was going to be. Fabulous value for money. My mother-in-law was over the moon on receiving them - made her birthday!! Thank you.

Anastasia, London

Service rating : I definitely will recommend Direct2florist to my friends. They are great at what they do.
Product: They did a perfect job. Could not get any better really. Thank you very much.

FlowerMania, Gorleston-on-Sea

Service rating : Fabulous service! Defo recommended!
Product: Brilliant service! Thanks

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : I understand the flowers were delivered on time by a very pleasant man.
Product: The bouquet looked very nice, a lovely combination of flowers, foliage and colour.

Petals Florist, Doncaster

Service rating : Fifth time using this service. I ordered a Christmas bouquet for a gift. With everything else that is happening at this time of year it slipped my mind and did not order until Christmas Eve. Although delivery could not be guaranteed in time for Christmas. I was overjoyed to learn that it had got delivered on Christmas Eve after all. Excellent service every time, I would not go anywhere else.
Product: The bouquets that I have ordered are always beautiful. Thanks for an excellent service.

Impulse Flowers, Dundee

Service rating : Good range of flowers available, easy website and payment, good service
Product: Flowers lasted well, card written neatly, good peple to deal with

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : Good service and attention to detail. Thank you.
Product: My sister was very pleased with the flowers and said it was a lovely spring decoration. Thank you for your concern to get it right for me.

Service rating : Great service
Product: Will use again!

Fountain Flowers , Peebles

Service rating : Very easy to use, will definitely use again.
Product: Can't fault them at all, short notice delivery and stunning flowers.

Eden Flowers, Bishop's Cleeve

Service rating : Was a great efficient service - so easy to use.
Product: Apparently the flowers were beautiful. Arrived very punctually and were lovely

Flair with Flowers, Studley

Service rating : Beautiful arrangement delivered on time
Product: See above

Gibral-Flora, Gibraltar

Flowers were lovely. They were for our parents anniversary and were gladly received on time as ordered.

25-Jan-2014
Service rating : It's easy to use and what is advertised is what you get. Would use again.
Product: Lovely flowers beautifully arranged and delivered with care. Brilliant service.

The Flower Factory, Swindon

Service rating : Just perfect.
Product: PIcture received from friend of Flowers received was Lovely. Thank you.
was just Lovely. Good Job!

Avenue Flowers and Design, St Peter Port

Service rating : Delivered on time and in good condition.
Product: Attractive display which lasted well over the Christmas & New Year period. Good value.

The Bouquet Shop, London

Service rating : Despite emailing them with my concerns over delivery beforehand, I received no reply before the delivery and have heard nothing since. Feels like a 'take the money and run' attitude. Not good.
Product: I was told the flowers were 'nice' - difficult to quiz people on a gift, but I was expecting 'beautiful' or 'really lovely'. Nice is a compliment for a biscuit, not flowers.

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologise for the disappointment in lack of communication as we try to respond to every email received as quickly as possible. I have tried to locate the emails you sent over to us but i cannot find them. Please accept my sincere apologies and i hope the recipient enjoyed the flowers

Zoe Lee

Tilly Jo Flowers, Deeping St James

Service rating : A very convenient service
Product: Very professional, thank you

Flowercraft, Haywards Heath

Service rating : Courteous, professional and precise.
Product: Beyond expectations. Superb.

Absolute Flowers, Wombwell

Service rating : I have no problem with Direct to Florist, having used them on several occasions.
Product: I chose the christmas flowers with white lilies, red roses and green foliage for my mother. When I inquired with her as to what the flowers contained she said there was no lilies or red roses in the arrangement at all, just a mixture of small flowers. I was very disappointed to say the least. Whilst I appreciate that the flowers can't look exactly like the picture shows, some effort should be made to at least simulate it, otherwise the pictures are a waste of time.

sorry to hear you were disappointed with the flowers received. Thanks for letting us know, we have shared your comments with the delivering florist. Apologies you were disappointed on this occasion, If you decide to order through Direct2florist in the future please email webteam@direct2florist.com beforehand to arrange 20% discount. please reference "discount20" and your order number 1165767

Zoe Lee