Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 45005 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Edelweiss, Galashiels

Service rating : If I had any inkling that my order had been delivered I would willingly rate you. As of now, several days after my order, I have no idea whether the flowers were sent. The recipient is at the other end of the world from me, so it could be a while before I receive a written acknowledgement. I did try another company, who popped up on my email before you did, and their reply was that they could not deliver. Therefore, I can only hope that you did a better job. I have to rate you as poor for this reason only. If you did deliver, and I knew about it, it would be different.
Product: From my previous experience of Edelweiss, I would expect it to be excellent. As I have no knowledge even of delivery, how can I do this? My "poor" rating is only because I do not know if the flowers were delivered and I have to rate something to be able to send you this comment.

we have spoken to the florist and they wish to confirm the flowers delivered as requested on the day of the funeral to the lady. There were no problems with the order and they were definitely received.

We hope this helps and thank you for using Direct2florist all the way from Australia.

Kind Regards

D2F Service Team

Oasis Florist, Jersey

Service rating : The bouquet I am told was beautiful.
Product: I would certainly use this florist again when ordering for my family in Jersey.

Flores de Mallorca, Mallorca

Service rating : Service was excellent.
Product: My Aunt was delighted with the stunning bouquet

Quality Florist, Almere

The flowers as reported to me were superb. Just as I thought. Thank you

Holder & Heron Ltd, London

Service rating : Third time I've used the same direct2florist service, each time with the same florist. They are brilliant. Beautiful flowers, always arrive on time (same day delivery - excellent) and the recipient is always delighted. I won't use any other floral service and recommend it to my friends.
Product: Third time I've use Holder & Heron, they are great! The flowers are always gorgeous and just that little bit different from run-of-the-mill florists. Their same day delivery service is terrific. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist in north London.

Style Exotic, Edinburgh

Service rating : Very good
Product: Fabulous quick service. Ordered same day delivery and arrived within 2 hours. Flowers were stunning.

Flowercraft, Nottingham

Service rating : Very good ,have used on quite a few occasions and never been disappointed
Product: Service as expected using Direct2florist, Good service fresh f;owers exactly as shown on line.veryhappy as was the recipient.

Corner House Flowers, Spalding

Service rating : Brilliant service I ordered after the cut off for same day but you still made the delivery My sister was thrilled
Product: Amazing service and beautiful flowers

Estelles Bouquets, Bradford

Service rating : Excellent service I don't normal shop on-line happy with the outcome.
Will be using your service in the future.
Product: Very happy with the flower arrangement that they received. The family were surprised will use your service again thank you

Beauty Flower, Athens

Service rating : The service was absolutely wonderful. Exactly on time. I would recommend it anytime and will definitely use it in the future.
Product: The recipients were thrilled with the quality, colour and scent of the flowers. Thank you so much.

Accent on Flowers, Palmerston North

Flowers delivered promptly.Thank you.

Lismore Florist, Lismore

Service rating : It was very easy to find the florist I wanted in my hometown to deliver flowers to my mum! Direct2Florist is a unique service in that it works with the local florist, rather than a big and faceless corporation / delivery service.
Product: My mum said the flowers were the best she'd ever received (and I send some every year, so it's a true compliment!)

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : Very fast
Product: Beautiful roses

Valencia Flowers, Valencia

My flowers were delivered on time and with no problems. Great service!

Nix Flower Studio, Twickenham

Service rating : The service was easy to book and it was good to see examples of what you were ordering.

However, the chosen florist declined our job for some reason unknown to the company and I was not informed that the job had been moved to another shop, nor did I receive a text when the flowers had been delivered, although they arrived exactly when we had requested.
Product: The flower arrangement was very good and was delivered exactly when we asked for this (i.e afternoon rather than morning of the chosen date).

Flowers of Scotland, Paisley

Service rating : I was sending flowers overseas. I did receive a receipt that my order had been received but I would not know if they were delivered. Since not everyone sends a thank you note which would have been my only way to know that they were actually delivered. However, I was told that they were delivered and were quite lovely. Thank you.
Product: I do not know what the actual product looked like.
I was told that they were lovely. I had clicked that they were for a funeral so I assume that the florist did the right thing/

Janine Florist, Canberra

Service rating : Very good service will use this again
Product: Very good

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

Service rating : Easy to order. Flowers looked beautiful. Didn't really look like the picture but still wonderful. Would still definitely use again.
Product: Easy to order. Flowers looked beautiful. Didn't really look like the picture but still wonderful. Would still definitely use again.

Secret Garden, Stockport

Service rating : Flowers were delivered within 2 hours of ordering.
Product: The recipient told me the flowers were beautiful.

The Flower Emporium, Heaton Moor

Service rating : ordered only one day before arrived when they should to my happy niece on her birthday
Product: she liked them but i will have to take her word as i live down under

Occasions Florist, Oldham

Service rating : Unsure if the flowers were delivered on the day requested as i only got comfirmation by email the day after. The ordering online was quick and easy though.
Product: The flowers were requested on behalf of someone else for a funeral, and i was not attending myself, so unsure what the product was like. However i have had flowers from Occasions florist in the past and they have always been lovely.

Enchanted, Cyprus Flower Lounge, Paphos

Service rating : Quick and very easy ordering process.
Product: Much improved delivery service, and excellent flowers!

Flor Unikon, London

They could not deliver the flowers on the date stipulated due to a technical fault. they took the trouble to get in touch with me and reschedule delivery.You have an extremely efficient service.

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : An easy to use site. Would recommend to others
Product: Impressed with the range of options for ordering and the prompt response to an additional request. Really appreciated getting a photo of the flowers that were sent.
Thanks for a great service

Dunedin Flowers, Dunedin

Service rating : great way to send flowers, if you do not live in the same country!
Product: great flower arrangements and delivery was right on time, thank you!