Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 45086 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : A very good and reasonably priced service.
Product: I was amazed that a florist delivers to Orciatico. The flowers looked very nice in the photo I was sent by my friend who was thrilled with the gift.

Service rating : An easy way to send flowers abroad
Product: The flowers looked nice but I was a bit disappointed that there were more everlasting than fresh flowers. I left it to the florist thinking I would get a better bouquet as they would use seasonal fresh flowers. If I used the service again I would select from the bouquet options.

Flowers on the cobbles, Sandbach

Service rating : I like how I am able to connect to florists in the local area to where I am sending them and that I'm able to choose which one I prefer.
Product: I chose this florist on the basis that they said that they emailed a photo of the flowers I had purchased from them. I was rather disappointed not to receive a photo, however the recipient has said they were beautiful so I'm happy with that.

I just wanted to apologise to you for not uploading a photograph of the flowers we delivered. We have been experiencing some technical difficulties with our computer & phones refusing to speak to each other. I'm so sorry this caused you to be disappointed.

I would like to assure you that the flowers we send out are always of the best quality, & we try our hardest to make each bouquet the same as the picture you have seen.

Please don't be put off using us again - we are aiming to have our problems sorted out very soon, when we can resume the popular picture service.

Many thanks

Helen,

Flowers on the Cobbles, Sandbach

Flowers With Essence, Sydney

Service rating : very beautiful flowers. thank you !
Product: good service! berutiful flowers!

Poppy's Of Thirroul, Wollongong

Whilst the delivery went through exactly as promised, when placing the order I was promised a confirmation email and text, neither of which was received. However, the flowers were delivered and the recipient delighted.

Clarks The Flower Shop, Whitstable

Service rating : Very pleasant on phone
Product: My daughter was delighted with the arrangement

Paradise of Edgware, Edgware

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : The flowers were delivered on time and my Niece was highly delighted with them
Thank you very much.
Product: Very well presented

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : The service was excellent, easy to arrange and a great variety to choose from.
Product: Cherilyn from Bloomers was fantastic to deal with. She contacted me asking what colours of flowers we would like and the arrangement was beautiful. Cherilyn emailed me photos of the arrangment that was sent - you couldnt ask for better service. Thank you :O)

Carnival Flowers, Wimborne Minster

Service rating : The flowers arrived early on the day asked for. Very pleasant delivery person
Product: My sister was delighted. Will use you again.

Wild Posy, Secret Harbour

Really straightforward to order flowers which were delivered promptly. The flowers were perfect.

Florantina, Barry

Service rating : Always a pleasure to do business with Direct2florist. They always come up trumps
Product: Excellent service. Always on time with wonderful selection of beautiful flowers

Heaven Scent, Masterton

Service rating : Easy to use good service
Product: Great flowers would use again

Kayleighs Florist, Sutton

Service rating : The service was excellent.
Product: The flowers are beautiful. Thankyou.

P & M Read, Weymouth

Service rating : Easy to navigate website
Product: As usual a splendid selection of flowers with a long shelf life!

Havant Fruit & Flowers, Waterlooville

Service rating : Website easy to use. An email of the photo of the flowers sent was a brillant idea and something as a family we found comforting as the flowers were sent to the chuch in memory of our husband/dad. Would use again.
Product: Flowers, delivery, quality of flowers and email excellent. Would use again.

The Flower Shop Roslyn, Dunedin

Service rating : Great service
Product: Ordered from UK, delivered in hours. Nice display. Many thanks!

Forever Flowers, Plymouth

Service rating : Quick easy service to use. Also very effecient.
Product: The chosen florist was really helpful. They even phone to check the surname of the receipient which I had forgotten to include.

Ron Fleur, Rabat

The flowers were great. However disappointed with service. Had a call here in Australia at 1am cause delivery person could not find the street and was not delivered when requested. Please use Google maps next time. I will still use this florist.

Greerton Florist, Tauranga

Service rating : Awesome site - quick and user friendly love it!
Product: Brilliant florist! Used them a couple of times before always prompt, very reasonably priced & fabulous arrangements! Well done!

Petals & Leaves, Penrith

Service rating : The order was delivered on time even allowing for time difference when ordering from UK
Product: Recipient was very pleased with the flowers.

The Flower Shop, Deddington

Service rating : This is the second time I have used your service (last time for Australia) and I am very pleased.
Product: The recipient was delighted with the orchid.
Thank you.

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : Great service and price - able to arrange delivery for the following day.
Product: Didn't see the flowers myself, but the recipient was very happy!

The Flower Shop Roslyn, Dunedin

Service rating : Quick and efficient
Product: Always excellent

Quality Florist, Almere

Service rating : Simply perfect! Fast and serious service. I can't wait for using again
Product: Nice looking flowers, best quality.

Regency Flowers, Leamington Spa

Service rating : Prompt and on time service. Reliable.
Product: Good blooms used in an attractive arrangement.