Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43041 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Green Gate Flowers, Collooney

Service rating : Super service
Product: Super flowers first class service will use again

Tulipa Florist, North Berwick

Service rating : Really good
Product: Amazing service

Town and County Garden, Thurles

Service rating : Easy to place the order and everything was delivered on time!
Product: My mother, mother-in-law and grandmother were all delighted with their flowers...I will definitely order from you again in the future!

Rocamaer Flowers, Castlecomer

Service rating : Good thanks
Product: Good thanks

Pick-a-Lily Flower Shop, Norwich

Service rating : I have not seen the flowers delivered. My mother liked them. BUT from her description they seemed to bear very little relation to the bouquet I picked from the website? This is worrying as I would need to know that the bouquet is a reasonbale match with your website if I am to use you again.
Product: The flowers were well received. Please note commments above.

Poppy's Flower Design, Leyland

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Good value and mother delighted with her flowers - delivered before 10.00am which was also impressive.

Ennistymon Florist, Ennistymon

Service rating : Good Service
Product: Very prompt service and delivery

Daisy Chain, Sandhurst

Service rating : This was a very efficient service and would definitely use again in the future.
Product: Very promt service and the basket of love was extra special and lovely, I sent this to my sister from her son who is austic and couldnt do it himself so sent it from him on mothers day. thank you so much.

Hilary Floral Design, Abergele

Service rating : Florist chosen first was unavailable but change was done without any input needed from me. Very smooth process
Product: Thank you call from my daughter in law .She was thrilled and impressed with the bouquet.

Lyn's Floral Designs, Aylesford

Service rating : It's so easy to place an order and I love being able to support local florists.
Product: The recipient was delighted with the quality of the flowers and the arrangement.

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : Very quick easy and efficient and very good value.
Product: I haven't seen them but I'm told they're beautiful.

Diamond Flores North Costa Blanca, Jalon

Service rating : Good website, easy to use, many thanks.
Product: Excellent service and great communication. Flowers delivered as requested and my Aunt & Uncle were very happy with them.

Blossom Flowers Chorlton LTD, Manchester

Service rating : Very good web page no problems
Product: Excellent arrangement with a wonderful fragrance as usual from this florist.

Green Gate Flowers, Collooney

Very happy with the service. Delivery was on time and me Mum was delighted with her flowers on mothers Day!

Bo-Kay Ltd, Jersey

Service rating : Really easy to use and great customer service
Product: The flowers were absolutely stunning and of excellent quality. Thank you!

Kirbys Florist, Freckleton

Service rating : It was quick and simple to use, Great Stuff
Product: The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful (or so I understand), great stuff!

Arts and Flowers, Leeds

Service rating : Brilliant
Product: Excellent

Nature's Blooms, Auckland

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: I do not live in New Zealand, I actually live in England but my friend whom the flowers were for said that they are really beautiful and the colours stunning. Thank you

Diamond Flores, Rojales

Service rating : Excellent, very easy to use website
Product: Beautiful flowers, extremely pleased thank you.

Anitas, East Cowes

Service rating : good service
Product: good service

Shaw's of Amersham, AMERSHAM

Service rating : Website easy and clear to navigate
Product: They emailed me to let me know they couldn't deliver on Sunday and asked would Saturday be ok. I said it was and asked for them to deliver before a specific time which they did. My Mum was very happy with the flowers

Occasions Florist, Oldham

Service rating : Excellent service yet again, thank you.
Product: My Mum was so pleased with the lovely flowers we sent to her on Mothers Day, thank you from Australia.

Six Ways Florist, Llanelli

Service rating : i like the service, it's very reliable and easy to order. i often order last minute but the order has never failed to turn up on time. Well done to Six Ways Florist (my local). my criticism is the cost. i always purchase the cheapest available bouquet and i still find that pricey. i would use the service much more often if there were notably better prices. i don't just mean pay less and get less, i mean better value.
Product: Excellent quality and service but please note my comment above about the price (not sure if this is down to Six Ways, Direct2Florist or a combination of both but it's too pricey.

Blooming Girls, Earls Colne

Service rating : brilliant service
Product: Service was excellent and flowers were gorgeous - delivered slightly early each year but wouldn't stop me using them as they're always spot on!

Antonios Flower Design, Paralimni

Service rating : Very good service, easy to use and good customer care too
Product: Always beautiful flowers, have used several times now and fantastic service!