Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 44150 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

House of Flowers, Rotherham

Service rating : A quick way to order and ran very smoothly from ordering to delivery, so very happy.
Product: I had a text from my friend saying they were beautiful. So that makes me happy.

Birchbox Flowers, Yarraville

Service rating : Great
Product: Great

Pakuranga & Bloomsbury Florist, Auckland

Service rating : have just received an email from our aunty in new Zealand who was very pleased with the flowers we sent through you
Product: very please with your service will use again

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : Easy transaction. Handled quickly and efficiently. The flowers looked even better than expected.
Product: The arrangement was beautiful. Much nicer than I expected. Great value for the money and handled professionally and efficiently

The Flower Shop Malta, St Pauls Bay

Service rating : Generally fine. Lacked confirmation email of order, checked junk mail too; consequently just logged onto site to see order/payment confirmation etc.
Product: Beautiful flower arrangement. Having used the option of allowing the florist to make what they thought would look nice for a certain price, I would thoroughly recommend trusting their judgement. My wife was very happy!

Thanks a Bunch, Chesterfield

Service rating : Really good service. very impressed.
Product: My sister was thrilled with the flowers for her birthday so I am very happy.

Enid Reid Flowers, Glasgow

Like the site,but would like a feature that i could select past delivery addresses and my details to avoid the repetition of filling out the forms again and again

Octagon Flowers, Bolton

Service rating : Fantastic service and value my friend received them quick
Product: Hi I'm sure the flowers were beautiful but I haven't seen them to comment, my friend who received them said they were gorgeous

Direct2florist Spain

Service rating : The recipient was happy.
Product: The recipient was happy.

Belles Florist, Orpington

Service rating : store went above and beyond. No notification of delivery - an e-mail would be sufficient since we are in Canada
Product: will always use this service in future

The Flower Shop Roslyn, Dunedin

Service rating : I found thepart where I had to put in my address confusing. The form needs clarity.
Product: The receipent was just delighted with the flowers. Her description to me was very accurate with the picture and wordings on theinternet.

Titania Of London, London

Service rating : For the last three years I have sent a plant to a friend in London, the plants have arrived in a timely fashion and my friend was pleased.
Product: the orchid sent to my friend in London for her birthday arrived in good time; my friend was pleased with the orchid.

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : Could not be more pleased
Product: Thank you

Botanique, Helensvale

Service rating : Website easy to use, good prices.
Product: Delivered on time as per request. Recipient reports that the flowers were excellent. As these were for a funeral, it was important that all was well.

The Secret Garden Folkestone, Folkestone

Service rating : Good service
Product: Good service

Beauty Flower, Athens

Service rating : Excellent Service . Involved and fast. Thank you.
Product: My wife was amaized about sunflowers I gave her. Thats the best recomendations. Well done.

Tulips and Holly, Deepcut

On time,fresh flowers!!

Regency Flowers , Dartford

Service rating : Easy website to navigate
Product: Excellent selection,recipient delighted,job done!

Simply Flowers, Ely

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Recipient delighted with the quality

17-Jul-2014
The bonus of using the site is the fact that you are aware of the florist delivering.unlike Interflora or Arena when the provider is 'faceless'!

Doreen Elizabeths, Liverpool

Service rating : Used the service four times now and have been more than happy.
Product: Beautiful flowers, very happy, thank you

Kensington Blooms inc Mary Athena, Sydney

Service rating : Always efficient and I like the way I can choose which local florist to use.
Product: A lovely bouquet . I saw a photo and it was an accurate match from the description.

Prince's Flower Shop Pte Ltd, Singapore City

Service rating : Very convenient
Product: Thanks! My wife liked the flowers!

Bonnie Fleurs, Glasgow

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent service and lovely flowers.Thankyou.

Aspects Of Flowers, Hull

I placed my order slightly after the 2pm deadline for same day delivery , and the flowers were still delivered within the hour . Excellent service .

Pattingtons, Johannesburg

Service rating : The flowers were amazing as I've now come to expect. Every effort is made to make sure the recipient is delighted.
Product: I would rate Paddingtons as possible the best company I have EVER dealt with. Unbelievable service with heart and soul. Highly recommended.