Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 42370 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Bay Junction Florist, Glenelg

Service rating : Have not let me down on any occasion. Would certainly recommend to all friends and family.
Product: This florist has always proved to be reliable, and delivers on time. Flowers always have been in peak condition. To be recommended.

The Florist Tree, Inglewood

Service rating : Great service, delivered on time
Product: They were thrilled with the flowers and the whole experience was really easy, thank you

First for Flowers, Darlington

Service rating : Very pleased
Product: My Mom is so pleased with her flowers, will definitely be using you again

Ron Fleur, Rabat

Service rating : Best service and beautiful flowers
Product: have used Ron a few times and the flowers are always beautiful.

Jacaranda Designer Florist, Leigh

Service rating : I have used this service many times before and find it an excellent and easy ordering process. Good range of florists/ products to choose from and very reasonably priced. I also like the fact that I can choose how much I pay.
Product: I love the fact that I was emailed a photo of the flowers before delivery as I was ordering from overseas. The service was very efficient and delivery was in the time slot I requested which was great as I had ordered at short notice.

Sloane Florists, Johannesburg

Service rating : A very efficient, easy to use service. Would highly recommend.
Product: Recipient very pleased with product.

Ty Blodau, Caernarfon

Service rating : I AM VERY PLEASED WITH YOUR SERVICE. I AM ALWAYS WORRIED IF THE FLOWERS THAT I ORDERED ARE NICE AND IF THEY ARRIVE ON TIME. MY FRIEND SAID THAT THE FLOWERS WERE BEAUTIFUL. THANK YOU FOR GOOD SERVICE.
Product: EXCELLENT SERVICE. BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS. PERFECT TIMING.

Daisies Floral Design, Cheadle

My friend really liked the flowers

Daisies Floral Design, Cheadle

The service was excellent and my friend loved the flowers

Flowers Rotorua, Rotorua

Service rating : Very easy to place order and good communications re delivery.
Product: Arrangement was lovely - the recipient was very pleased!

P & M Reid, Weymouth

Service rating : Cracking service as usual !
Product: This is the second time I have used P&M and each time the flower selection has been excellent and the bouquets have remained 'fresh' for a long period.

Enchanted, Cyprus Flower Lounge, Paphos

Service rating : Quick service
Product: Flowers were excellent

The Flower Shop Roslyn, Dunedin

My mother in law said the flowers were lovely.. thank you very much for the great service

Bay Junction Florist, Glenelg

Service rating : Flowers were delivered on time and my daughter was very pleased with them
Product: will use them again

Bunches Florist, Wellington

Service rating : Mostly very good.
Product: My aunt tells me she received a lovely cyclamen.

Blooms of Belfast, Belfast

Service rating : easy to use interface
Product: First class service every time.

Flowers by Ann (Tralee), Tralee

Service rating : Ordering from the other side of the world it was encouraging to read positive reviews online before ordering. I also got assurance by looking at which local florists in my home city where linked to Direct2florist and this assured me they were quality outlets as well. The process was easy and I appreciated the immediate email confirmation, online monitoring ability, Great website and company.
Product: I have not seen the flowers but received a phone call from the recipient to say the bouquet were stunning and so perfect. The family said the beautiful flowers started a lovely weekend of celebrating a Golden Wedding. I was delighted I trusted using the Florist choice option to receive the great result . Thank you so much for great service and product.

Daff-o-Dil's, Exmouth

Service rating : Very easy to use-delivered quickly and efficiently
Product: I haven't seen the flowers

Flowers By Dorothy, Tipperary

Service rating : Pleased to know I can send flowers to Ireland
Product: My Sister Happy with her flowers

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

Service rating : Website is great. This is my 2nd time using this service. 1st time I was very happy however I was just sending a single rose... this time I'm actually in São Paulo at the moment and was with the recipient as the flowers arrived and I have to say I was a little disappointed with arrangement. Pretty sure I paid around $130.00 aud which on the website was one of the most expensive arrangements and was expecting a really nice arrangement however to be honest the arrangement looked a little sad and some of the roses look almost dead.
Product: For a bunch of flowers over $100.00 aud I expected a much nicer looking arrangement. Some of the roses arrived almost dead. The photo shows many Lilly's and this bunch only has 2 or 3.

Thanks for your great comments about the service. Sorry the item didn't match up to your expectations this time. We hope you will try us again in the future. Please accept our apologies on this occasion

D2F Service Team

Flowers by Joanne, Southampton

Service rating : Very easy to use, very pleased with choice
Product: Excellent service , flowers were exceptional - would highly recommend

Branching Out, Maidenhead

Service rating : Delivery on time. Couldn't be better.
Product: I understand from the recipient that the flowers are lovely.

The Black Rose Florist, Townsville

Service rating : Great
Product: Great will use again

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : Easy website to use.
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time.

Angel Flowers, Shannon

Service rating : Great service, same day delivery.
Product: Didn't see the sent product, but understand the flowers were beautiful. Would be interesting to receive an image of the product being delivered to the receiver.