Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 46656 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Westhead's Florist, Ashton-under-Lyne

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: The flowers were stunning!

Thank you for the excellent feedback! Thank you for choosing Direct2florist to send flowers! We are glad you are pleased with the flowers and we hope the recipient also enjoys them too.

Megan at Direct2florist

Allenton Florist, Ashburton

Service rating : No comment
Product: No comment

The Flower Room, Stone

Have used direct to florist before and find they are very good, my friend loved the choice of flowers they sent her so very pleased with that

Gwillim, Aberdare

Service rating : very good
Product: very good

Wild at Heart, Feilding

Service rating : Lovely flowers and delivered at the perfect time
Product: See above

Flowers by Joanne 2 , Chandler's Ford

Service rating : Easy to use as always! The only way I buy flowers for those back in the UK now
Product: Really beautiful flowers delivered on time and my card handwritten. My friend loved them, thanks for the great service!

Carina Florist, Ashfield

Service rating : Fantastic service sorted out my delivery date mistake very quickly so flowers got there on time
Product: Flowers received were beautiful lots of comments how nice they were

Thank you for the amazing feedback for Direct2florist. We appreciate you have taken the time to let us know you are so happy with the service. We aim to provide an excellent way for customers to send flowers to Australia. We thank you for such positive feedback!

Floral Request, Inverurie

Service rating : I heard from my daughter, the bride, that the woman who delivered the flowers was lovely, warm and personal, offering "Are you Sasha?" with a genuine smile and, "Then these are for you." My daughter said it was a moving moment for her in the many preparations for the at-home wedding. Thank you.
Product: I heard from my daughter that the bouquet is quite beautiful. We're looking forward to seeing photos of it. Thank you.

Samantha's Flower Shop, Limassol

Service rating : The bouquet was delivered within two hours of placing order. Fantastic.
Product: Delivery was made two hours after placing order. Amazing. Thanks

Anastasia, London

Service rating : Great - thanks!!
Product: Anastasia florist did a great job! Being located in Texas and wanting to send flowers to a friend in London can be a little risky. They did a great job! The flowers were beautiful and delivered quickly. They even sent me a photo of the arrangement so I know exactly what was received by my friend! My friend was very pleased as well!

Wonderful review! Thank you for sending flowers to London with Direct2florist. We agree, Anastasia are an outstanding florist in Central London and we love the fact they sent you a photo of the flower delivery.

Direct2florist Spain

Easy to use and orders delivered as expected.

Friary Flowers, Armadale

Service rating : very pleased.. delivered as requested
Product: It is difficult when buying from a picture...so was very delighted when my Daughter,
via Skype was able to show me the flowers...and they were everything l hoped they would be and more...beautiful...she was very pleased with them..so in turn...so was l...thank you

Flor Unikon, London

Service rating : Handy website!
Product: I ordered the flowers on a Thursday to be delivered on the Friday (our 5th anniversary), however we split up during the morning of Friday! I received an extremely gracious thank you message (blah blah blah..) from her around lunchtime, which I TOTALLY wasn't expecting, so I am therefore assuming that Flor Unikon's flowers are absolutely amazing, I therefore recommend them to any loved-up fool!!

Thank you for your wonderful comments - yes we agree Flor Unikon are an amazing Florist in London! Thank you for using Direct2florist to send flowers.

Alison Bentley Flowers, Wenvoe

Service rating : Great recommendation
Product: Recipient was delighted with the flowers (again!) - thank-you.

Belles Floral Boutique, Newark

Service rating : Ease of ordering.
Product: Prompt delivery and beautiful bouquet.

Primrose Florists, London

Service rating : See below
Product: Thee order was accepted, then an email advised this florist could not fulfil order and it had bee given to another company. It arrived well over 24 hours late and was fortunate that the recipient was in to accept it.

the florist did attempt delivery twice on Saturday but nobody was home. As the delivery was literally a few hundred yards away from the shop, they went back again on Sunday and thankfully the recipient was in to receive the flowers.

Boronia Exclusive Florists, Ballarat

Service rating : Easy to use efficient service.
Product: From what I've been told the flowers were very good.

Tulipa Florist, North Berwick

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Beautiful flowers waiting in hotel room when we arrived Saturday. Excellent service

The Florist, Oamaru

Service rating : Flowers well received. Pity there were only 11 not 12 roses delivered!
Product: Flowers well received. Pity there were only 11 not 12 roses delivered!

Ilam Florist, Christchurch

The flowers were very good BUT your website said delivery would be made in Darfield and apparently they do not deliver to this town. I feel your website should be upgraded

08-Dec-2014
Florist very kindly rang to say they did not deliver outside the Christchurch

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. We will speak with the florist and look into this for you to find out what happened.

I am happy to see that the flowers were received and i hope the recipient enjoys them

Kind Regards

Blossom Flowers Chorlton LTD, Manchester

Service rating : Very helpful. I made a mistake with my order and, through email communication, we agreed that they would refund the first product and allow me to order another. Delivery was also very prompt.
Product: I haven't seen the plant, but the recipient was pleased!

Oasis Florist, Jersey

Service rating : Excellent communication, prompt efficient service
Product: Plant was great size, fresh and lovely

Victorias For Flowers, Launceston

Service rating : Very easy to use
Product: Very helpful and responsive to my query delivered to the correct person in a large organisation.

Pearls Florist, Romford

Service rating : Regularly send flowers from Australia to relatives always a great prompt safe and professional service Ordered on the Friday able to deliver next day No problems at all
Product: My Aunt said the flowers beautiful. Delivered whilst she was out but safely left with neighbour.

Daisy May, Bedford

Service rating : First Class service
Product: My friend contacted me to say that the flowers were simply stunning

We love the fact you have taken the time to review Direct2florist so positively. Thank you! We really appreciate it and hope to be of service again in the future if you should need to send flowers.