Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 41487 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Hope Florist, Salford

Service rating : Simple and effective
Product: Recipient was delighted with the flowers selected by the florist and delivered promptly.

Evergreen Florist, Morley

Great communications

Dolce Vita Flowers, Aberdeen

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: I have used this Florist many times and for all different occasions, have never been dissapointed. Always delivers on time.

Beauty Flower, Athens

Service rating : I ordered flowers for Athens (GR) at 4pm local time, but they still managed to deliver them the same day. Great service!
Product: It wasn't exactly what I ordered but flowers were beautiful. Thanks!

Narrogin Floral Studio, NARROGIN

Service rating : Easy to use website, good results.
Product: Mum said the flowers were quite beautiful and delivered around 11 am on her birthday. She was delighted with them.

Flowers by Joanne, Orewa

Service rating : easy to use
Product: The flowers were delivered to the wrong house - goodness knows what time of the day, but the neighbours actually phoned the recipient at 8pm and they were finally received about 8:30 pm. I provided the phone number of the recipient. The driver should have called if they were having trouble locating the actual house. Pretty poor service for $150+ spend.

H thanks for your comments. We are sorry if the neighbour did not contact recipient until 8pm. We hope the recipient enjoyed the beautiful flowers that were delivered

D2F Service Team

Floral designs, Great Yarmouth

Service rating : Fantastic service even got a picture sent which was lovely as i live in Australia thank you
Product: This is the second time I have used floral designs the recipient always says they are gorgeous smooth transaction easy to order as I live in Australia :)

A A Moore and Son, Leicester

Service rating : great service.. they even called me (International call) to ask about the address
Product: the rose was at its best case, even though the post got delayed

A Touch of Flowers, Rooty Hill

Service rating : They were delivered on time.
Product: They were for my sister in laws birthday. She loved them.

The Flower Shop Malta, St Pauls Bay

Service rating : I am delighted with the service you delivered and even found it easy to do on internet. If ever I need to send more flowers I would certainly go through you.
Product: Excellent service. I ordered a funeral wreath two hours before the delivery and it was right on time. The flowers were much appreciated. I received two photos, too. A very satisfied customer from Rome. Thank you very much.

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : I am happy with the service.
Product: I am happy with the service.

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : great servce
Product: family very happy

Direct2florist Australia

The flowers have still not been delivered, despite me putting a delivery date on them. I have tried to email the florist but it was bounced back as not a recognised email address. Please can someone look into this for me?

This order was delivered to the address given, she had moved houses so we investigated and found her new address which is number 1 S******y place, W****gee and next morning re delivered her flowers, Mrs Cater was home and accepted the flowers herself.

I am sorry this is the first I knew of any concern regarding this order. Glad to get it sorted for you

D2F Service Team

Occasions Florist, Oldham

Service rating : Very good
Product: Lovely posy delivered on time despite short notice

Gold Coast Florist, Gold Coast

Service rating : It has been a pleasure to deal with direct2florist. They emailed me to confirm that it would be ok to leave the flowers with security as my daughter lives in a gated complex. The service was excellent and the flowers were delivered as requested. I would not hesitate to use the service again and would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Product: My daughter sent me several photos of the flower arrangement. It was beautiful and she was delighted with the colourful flower arrangement in the ceramic pot. they lasted for 10 days and opened out beautifully. As we are in Liverpool, England and she is in the Gold Coast it made her week.. The chocs were nice too!!!!

Daff-o-Dil's, Exmouth

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Great flowers, very we'll received!

Cocoa Flower, Chester

Service rating : Fantastic! Easy to use. A great idea for the online ordering of flowers!
Product: Fantastic! Beautiful bouquet and lovely friendly lady in the shop when I rung to confirm my order had been received and what time it would be delivered! Great!

Buket 74, Chelyabinsk

Service rating : The service is good, but the website is not very good. The website constantly mangles Russian characters and shows gibberish in the account section.
Product: Their flowers are always beautiful and well done.

Mega Flowers, Omsk

Service rating : Great service
Product: Very happy with flowers and service overall

Focus on Flowers, Waterford

Service rating : Great service
Product: The recipient of the bouquet said the flowers were beautiful. Thank you.

Rutland Flowers and Lifestyle, Oakham

Service rating : I have seen a photo of the flowers sent and they are just like the picture I ordered from. The recipient was very happy with them.
Product: Good service . Thank you

Patricia's, High Wycombe

Service rating : Quick easy to use. Good communication when required. I would use again and recommend.
Product: Fast delivery and good communication. I would use again and recommend.

Anastasia, London

Service rating : Encountered no problems, excellent.
Product: Terrific service, very efficient, thoughtful and friendly.

Bo-Kay Ltd, Jersey

Service rating : thank you fro prompt service
Product: Orchid was described as beautiful by recipient.

28-Apr-2014

Quality Florist, Almere

Service rating : Quick, clear, polite and friendly.
Product: A good number of flowers. Parrot tulips as requested. Attractive selection of stripes and plain. I did request some greenery to give texture and a contemporary look but it was tulips only. It didn't matter too much as there were lots of them and very good value! Maybe something was lost in translation! The recipient was delighted and sent me a picture. Thank you.