Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 40695 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : Simple to order, organise and pay for
Product: Been told the flowers were great and the florist contacted them to make sure the time was convenient.

The Flower Shop Malta, St Pauls Bay

Service rating : My friend was absolutely delighted with the flowers
Product: Well worth the money

Direct2florist Brazil

Service rating : Excellent service always!!!!
Product: My daughter was VERY happy with all her gifts - THANK YOU!!!!!

Direct2florist Spain

Service rating : Speedy delivery
Product: Beautiful lilies with a perfect balance of already open and closed.

Direct2florist Brazil

Service rating : EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS GREAT! AND SO FAST. i USE THEM FOR ALL MY BRAZILIAN ORDERS!
Product: GREAT GREAT GREAT!

The Flower Emporium, Heaton Moor

Next day delivery, recipient was delighted

Hasland Fruit & Flowers, Chesterfield

Service rating : Really disappointed as these flowers were meant for my partners birthday. I ordered them a week before the date only for the flowers to be delivered the day after and a week before her birthday. Add to this that the attitude of the florist was ignorant, dismissive and snappy and overall it was not a great experience. To add insult to injury direct2florist, whom I was actually using to find flowers, we're also dismissive, didn't accept any responsibility and when pushed for some kind of resolution an repair to my partners birthday gift were unhelpful and only offered a full refund or redelivery. When then the flowers finally arrived they were nothing like the original bunch in the picture or the one delivered initially and were left on the floor without any kind of apology. This is not the service I have come to expect from direct2florist or the florist in question. As a customer I have been let down and don't feel that any party was interested!
Product: Didn't resemble the original bunch that was sent in error a week early either in size, colour or cost! Very disappointed with the service, attitude of the florist and the final product!

The florist has made a genuine mistake in delivering a week early. In our view a genuine mistake like this should be quickly and easily resolved. Very sorry to hear the manner in which your complaint was handled did not meet with our own high standards. Thank you for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies we value your feedback.

Kind Regards

D2F Service Team

Wigram Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Direct2florist newzealand provided an excellent service , the flowers arrived at the stated time .
Product: The flowers were excellent my cousin loved them

Flowers By Crazy Daisy, Buntingford

Service rating : ....
Product: ....

Direct2florist Australia

Service rating : Very good.
Product: I have been told by the recipient that the flowers were beautiful. Thank you.

Direct2florist Spain

Service rating : I did add my mobile as it said there would be a text when flowers were delivered but I received nothing - I felt a little in the dark about the delivery until the notification email arrived the morning after the due date
Product: As this was a delivery to Spain I did not see the final product, but the recipient was delighted

VIP Flower Boutique, Larnaka

Service rating : Good experience.
Product: Everything was just excellent.

Quality Florist, Almere

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: Good flowers and service

Blossom Flowers Chorlton LTD, Manchester

Service rating : Process was good - website fine and payment procedure quick and easy
Product: I believe they were excellent - from what my good lady said!

Manic Botanic, Mount Hawthorn

Service rating : Flowers lovely and well received.
Product: Beautiful flowers.

Festival Flowers, Oxton

Service rating : I placed my order at 11pm the night before I needed delivery to take place. The company earned the very accolade I could give as my order was delivered by 11am that morning. Now thats what I call fabulous service and a must for others to uses.
Product: The floral arrangement that I ordered was colourful, fresh flowers and a delicate floral fragrance plus the arrangement was excellently arranged

Busy Lizzies Flowers, North Shields

Service rating : Fab service! Couldn't be happier!
Product: Absolutely beautiful, very pleased.

Direct2florist Switzerland

Service rating : good communication, easy to use website
Product: The recipient liked her gift very much, although I was suprised that the delivery was a flower in a vase as I imagined that it would be a bouquet. Anyway she was very pleased, which s the main thing.

Green Room Florists, Leven

Service rating : Very easy to use.
Product: Prompt and polite delivery, excellent flowers.

Devonport Flowers, North Shore

Service rating : Really easy to navigate your website as well as make an order. Ordering from overseas, I was happy that the communication channel via prompt emails to a) confirm the order and b) follow up email to say that the order was 'delivered' - impressive! I will certainly use and recommend your business to my networks. Thank you!
Product: I made the order online in the afternoon from Brisbane. My brother at hospital in Auckland emailed me a photo of the arrangement [similar to arrangement I had ordered] that same afternoon - I was impressed with the same day delivery as my brother's operation was the very next morning. Nice to make him smile and send our love from afar before his operation. Thank you Devonport Flowers!

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : Thank you so much for being so prompt with delivery. It is pleasing to know that we can rely on your services in the future.
Product: Our friend was delighted with the quality & size of her birthday bouquet.
Lovely to know that we can order from Australia & have such wonderful service.
Thank you.

The Flowery, Saltash

Service rating : Easy to use sending from australia to the uk no hassle. Thanks
Product: Awesome flowers all mums loved them!!! Will be coming again.

Louise Taylor Flowers, LONDON

Service rating : pretty easy to negotiate website, products were pretty clear
Product: Kate loved the arrangement

Oasis Florist, Jersey

Service rating : Ordered funeral flowers and they were not delivered on the day. A very upsetting day made worse as there were no flowers
Product: Nothing to comment on as flowers not there

we were very sorry to report the flowers were indeed delivered to the funeral director as requested. However, the flowers simply must have been placed with the wrong funeral party. We are in discussion with the funeral director to resolve this. In the meantime we have refunded with our sincere apologies.

D2F Service Team

Macblooms, Hamilton

Service rating : So easy to be able to send flowers to my friend who is visting UK.
Product: Sent me a pic of the flowers. So very pleased with the arrangement. Thank you.