Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 45051 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk
01-Jan-2015

The New Rose Bowl, St Peter Port

Service rating : Not used direct2 before, found it easy to use, and will be happy to use them again.
Product: Have not heard as yet from the recipient as yet but am sure they will be delighted with the arrangement, thank you. Will no doubt use direct 2 again in the future.

Ooh La La Floral Design, Cranbourne

Service rating : Very efficient and pleased with the service - especially given the distance between UK and Australia. Would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you!
Product: Pleased with the service and flowers!

Quality Florist, Almere

Service rating : Flawless
Product: Flawless

Sophies Flower Company, Melton Mowbray

Service rating : Service as promised - glad I found you on the internet
Product: Recipient said the flowers were gorgeous - haven't seen a photo

Forget Me Nots, Ayr

Service rating : The flowers were delivered as advertised within 24 hours of our ordering. The payment was smooth and the email confirmations arrived and were confidence building! Very professional service.
Product: We received a message from our friends in Scotland" A very big and heartfelt thanks for the beautiful flower arrangement which arrived yesterday pm. I am not an expert but it looks absolutely stunning".
We are very pleased with their appreciation of the quality of the arrangement.

Kensington Blooms inc Mary Athena, Sydney

Service rating : Good communication re selection
Product: Beautiful selection of flowers

Direct2florist Brazil

Service rating : Excelente
Product: Excelente

Bless Florist, Double Bay

Service rating : Pleased with the service, but a little disappointed that the special requests were not acknowledged.
Product: Our daughter was delighted with her bouquet of Sunflowers as they are her favourite flowers. She is currently backpacking around Australia and so it was very special for us to send her something that was so personal.

Forget Me Nots, Ayr

Although I knew that this was a last minute order on Christmas Eve the web site accepted it as a same day delivery. It was only later that day that I received an email stating that flowers wouldn't be delivered and dud I want to cancel. I opted to leave order for delivery as soon as possible, the flowers weren't delivered until Tuesday 30th December.

Thank you very much for your email. Sorry you were disappointed with the service. I can confirm that the florist fulfilled the delivery as soon as they could after christmas which was on 30th December when they received their fresh flower delivery.

We sincerely hope the recipient enjoyed the flowers

Flowers By Joan, Safety Bay

Service rating : Good service
Product: Beautiful flowers, lasted well delivered on time

Tulipa Florist, North Berwick

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: BouQuethiock as I expected

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : You should not have let me order for delivery on the 30th.if you could not deliver
until the 2nd Jan. Your customer service advisor has been very diligent and polite.
Product: As the flowers will not arrive for another two days I cant really comment.

Mrs Dightam

Thank you very much for your feedback. Im sorry to see you were disappointed with the service received so far and we sincerely apologise for this. Im afraid the florists in the area are closed until Monday when they receive fresh flowers

Kind Regards

Eliza on Heatherhill Florist, Frankston

Service rating : Flowers delivered on time and as described.
Product: Flowers delivered on time and as described.

Naturplant, Benidoleig

Service rating : Ordered late but delivered early next day as requested.
Product: very attractive arrangement.

Flower Crazy, Tauranga

Service rating : Flowers delivered in time thank you
Product: My friend thought the flowers gorgeous said brought tears to her eyes thank you very much

Tulipa Florist, North Berwick

Service rating : Website was easy enough
Product: Roses and carnations received were brown and withered - extremely disappointing for my mother's 88th birthday - a refund is in order here

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have passed this onto the florist and are looking into the issues raised for you

A-bow-k Florist, Rainham

Service rating : We live in South Australia and were advised by a member of the family in
South Ockendon Essex that the flowers were delivered ok on the day as requested. ------ So we are all pleased about that !!
Product: Can only assume from the recipient that all was well, judging by their response to us.
We only had the catalogue to go by and of course depending on what flowers would be available in the season ....

Mullingar Florist, Mullingar

Service rating : delivery was as scheduled
Product: my aunt was very happy

Floral Design, Bangor

Service rating : Rec'd an email saying florist was too busy to accept order for delivery on Dec 24 did I want to cancel or have flowers delivered ASAP. I replied deliver ASAP. When I looked at my account on Dec 27 I saw delivery was scheduled for Dec 29. I knew the recipient would be out all day Dec 29 and and then gone again from Dec 31 to Jan 2 - so sent an email asking for my order to be cancelled. It was not cancelled and the flowers were delivered on Dec 29 and left on the door step because no one was home. I'm am very disappointed - which is a shame as I have been very pleased with the service to this point.
Product: Will never use this florist again. Apparently the flowers are nice but the services was very poor. I ordered the flowers on Dec 23 and they weren't delivered until Dec 29. When I found out they were scheduled for Dec 29 delivery, I asked Direct2Florist to cancelled the order because recipients would not be home. The order was not cancelled and the flowers were just left on the front step of the house - because no one was home! I ordered flowers from a different florist at the same time on Dec 23 and they were delivered without a problem on Dec 24.

Hi the delivering florist wish to apologise for the mix up. Yes they mistakenly delivered. Following your complaint we can confirm you have been refunded in full. Apologies again for this genuine mistake

Webteam
Direct2florist

Fig & Roses, Harleston

Service rating : Difficult to know what to put as had to ask recipient if she had received the flowers.
Product: I did not get a detailed description from the recipient so I can only assume she was happy with the flowers.

Ooh La La Flowers- Designs by Lucie, St Helier

Service rating : Good
Product: Don't no if they have been delived as yet

Gibral-Flora, Gibraltar

Service rating : Very easy to use the site.
Product: The order process was clear and simple and delivered the next day.

Allium, Moreton-in-Marsh

Service rating : I made a complaint. Haven't heard anything back.
Flowers are dismal to what I paid. Sup rise what surprise had an automated message on phone.
Product: Flowers are awful

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will look into this for you and will also send you over an email for some further details

Ooh La La Floral Design, Cranbourne

Service rating : Why are you asking me to leave a comment when I have rated your service.
Product: As the flowers were requested from us in the UK to be delivered in Australia we assume they were very good. The picture provided certainly looked good. Do not know if the recipient has actually received them or not as your message said that nobody was in and the flowers were left on the doorstep. Have not heard back from the recepient so assume they never actually got the flowers. Not your fault as I suppose I should have made sure they were at home. Thank you for the service.

Dandelions of Foxton, Foxton

Service rating : Excellent Customer Service! Had 2 calls from Gary in NZ to me in UK to ensure the flowers could get to the remote place my Mum is staying at on her birthday, he contacted her host too to arrange local collection - very impressed and grateful!
Product: Haven't seen pictures yet, but recipient delighted at beauty and size of arrangement!