Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 37091 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Cascade Florist, Lampeter

Service rating : Easy to use/order. Great solution for a local florist in a not often covered part of Wales.
Product: Great selection, and the recipient was very happy with the delivered flowers. Thanks! :)

Shirley's, Calne

Service rating : Excellent service although a little pricey.
Product: beautiful flowers that lasted well over two weeks.

Shorts Florists, Cleethorpes

Service rating : Quick delivery, quality product
Product: The family receiving the flowers told me they were absolutely lovely

All Occasions, Croydon

Service rating : Easy to use website and lots of choice
Product: My sister in law told me the flowers were beautiful

Floral Signature, London

Service rating : I'm leaving a bad review because a delivery was 2 days late (not this one) and no apology given or refund made. Direct2Florist is ignoring my emails and not responding - terrible service.
Product: Recipient was very pleased and said the flowers lasted a long time

21-Jan-2014
I have used them many times but recently ordered flowers to be sent to a close friend in the USA to cheer her up on the anniversary of her husband's death. They didn't arrive on the day and I had a call from D2F saying the florist hadn't 'tagged' the order, even though I'd received confirmation. They said the flowers would be delivered the next day (2 days late) with an apology. No apology was given and I have since emailed Direct to Florist 5 times in one month, to all the addresses I have for them and they have not responded. Their attitude and customer service is appalling.

Thanks Samantha for your feedback. Its such a shame when something goes wrong like this. It sounds like your experience has not been good on this occasion. I have checked our records and can see a larger item was delivered to Laguna Niguel in CA. However, you had expected flowers and a separate apology. In addition it sounds like you have had to make calls and emails and not had a reply. This is very unusual and not our expected standard. Please accept our apologies may we offer you an M&S voucher by way of apology?

Flowercraft, Nottingham

Service rating : Exxellent service. No problems & request completed to the letter.
Product: 10/10 for quality of product & price paid. Thank you.

Highgate Florists & Growers, Crowborough

I always have confidence in the service and excellence of the floral arrangements.

Gwillim, Aberdare

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Quality

Truro - Florist at Tresillian Garden Centre, Truro

Service rating : Sent an email on day of transaction . Delivery date was a week later...would have been good to have received an email when these had been delivered.... Had to ring a relative to see if they got to the funeral.
Product: Didn't see flowers as they were sent for a funeral we were unable to attend

County Flowers, Taunton

Service rating : Delivery and product quality outstanding
Product: Very pleased with all aspects of the service

The Fresh Flower Co, East Dulwich

Service rating : Ordering process worked smoothly as usual
Product: Recipient very pleased with florist's choice of flowers

Amanda's Flowers, Oldbury

Service rating : Great service during a very busy time. AWESOME
Product: The recipient was absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous arrangement, so I was delighted with the timely preparation and delivery by Amanda's Flowers. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!!! Thank you.

Fountain Flowers , Peebles

Service rating : Yes delivered on time thank you.
Product: Very nice selection of flowers my sister sent me a picture of them!

Green Ferns, Farnborough

Service rating : i ordered 2 arrangements . One ws good the other not good
Product: I ordered 2 arrangements . The one that was sent to my Mum at Sunrise Senior Living was not at all like the picture on the website. My brother saw them when visiting Mum and said they were not good.

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with the flowers that were received by your mum. Thanks for letting us know, we have shared your comments with the delivering florist. Apologies you were disappointed on this occasion,If you decide to order through Direct2florist in the future please email webteam@direct2florist.com beforehand to arrange 20% discount. please reference "discount20" and your order number 1162207

Ola Flowers, Aylesbury

Service rating : I tied other on-line florists but was successful with Direct2florist. The others were so difficult to access.
Product: The order was well packed and on time as requested.

Violets Florist , Kingsteignton

Service rating : Excellent and efficient service
Product: My mother was delighted with the quality of flowes and it was good value for money

The Poundbury Florist, Dorchester

Service rating : You will be getting a formal complaint momentarily.
Product: I love the Poundbury Florist when you go direct...when I go through you I get something that doesn't remotely resemble what I order full of cheap replacement flowers. ABSOLUTELY furious.

its very unfortunate to hear how unhappy you were with the flower delivery. We made every effort to ensure a lovely display was delivered. This involved support calls to Poundbury regarding your order. As it was a distance delivery to Buckland Newton we subsidised your order to cover the extra delivery. We are sorry you were unhappy with the result. Please accept our sincere apologies

Blooms of Belfast, Belfast

Service rating : Perfect
Product: Perfect

Blooming Lindas, Somerton

Service rating : Would definitely use the website again - very efficient and easy to work around.
Product: Fabulous

Sheens, Immingham

Service rating : Used the service several times, always with an excellent result.
Product: My mum was delighted with her Xmas arrangement, and the courtesy of the delivery staff. Thank you

Cocoa Flower, Chester

Service rating : Great service always fast delivery and beautiful flowers from cocoa flowers in chester
Product: Lovely people and gorgeous flowers

Shirley's, Calne

Please stop sending me emails, it will stop me using your service rather than make me more likely.

Ultimate Flowers, Bishop Auckland

Service rating : Flowers were not as advertised. E mailed to ask them about this- they responded asking for the name and address of the recipient and I've heard nothing since. This was before Christmas. Wouldn't use again based on this experience.
Product: Having used in conjunction with direct2florist I was unimpressed however dealing direct with ultimate I have always been happy with flowers

23-Jan-2014
Since this review I have received a prompt apology from direct2florist and the promise of a m&s voucher- I am pleased with this as I now feel that my issues have been acknowledged and I can buy my mother some more flowers to make up for the disappointing ones at Christmas. Although initial customer service wasn't great, can't fault service received in the last couple of days.

We are so sorry your complaint was not dealt with at the time. We have searched again but still cannot find any correspondence relating to this order. Direct2florist and Ultimate have worked together a long number of years - as such we would like to offer an M&S gift voucher by way of apology for our lack of service.

Aw-Rite Petal, Accrington

Service rating : Really easy to use website, good value and variety.
Product: The recipient was absolutely delighted with the flowers and she had never had any before in her life - I sent them to her for her 90th birthday!

Floral Signature, London

Service rating : Flowers delivered on time, on the day in very trying weather conditions, thank you.
Product: Very bright flowers for an elderly patient, they could not have been nicer.