Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 42406 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Coyles Florist, Edinburgh

Service rating : gOOD
Product: EXCELLENT PERSONAL SERVICE

Blossoms In Bloom, Mona Vale

Service rating : Fantastic personal reception!
Product: My family didn't want to throw the flowers out after 3 weeks , because they were sooo beautiful!

White House Flowers, Manly

Service rating : Punctual
Product: Stunning!

Narrogin Floral Studio, NARROGIN

Service rating : Beautiful Flowers excellent service thank you so much we will use you next time
Product: Beautiful flowers very happy use you again

Flowers Japa, Sevilla

Service rating : terrible
Product: Really upset and embarressed with the flowers i sent to my friends in Spain.. they were terrible and I feel I insulted my friends.

We are sincerely sorry for this bad experience. As per our exchange of emails a complimentary bouquet was delivered Saturday.
As per your feedback via email we understand you were satisfied with the measures taken and quality of the new bouquet. I assure you we strive towards delivering good quality flowers and impeccable customer service - we have taken note of this bad experience and will do everything possible so that it won’t be repeated.
Best Regards
Japa Flowers

Megan at D2F Webteam

Blossom Flowers Chorlton LTD, Manchester

Service rating : great thanks
Product: great thanks

Tulipa Florist, North Berwick

Service rating : Delivery held up until afternoon due to vehicle problem
Product: Usual superb flowers

Oops A Daisy, Swinton

Service rating : Easy and affordable way to send flowers over seas
Product: Recipient was made up with the flowers. Highly recommend

Sophies Flower Company, Melton Mowbray

Service rating : Great
Product: Brilliant personal service and stunning flowers as always, thank you Sophie x

Botanics Florist Sydney, Sydney

Service rating : It was really easy to arrange flowers for my friend in Sydney. Website was easy to use.
Product: My friend thought the flowers were beautiful. Thank you so much for delivering them

Flowers By Crazy Daisy, Buntingford

Excellent service, very fast delivery!

Wild at Heart, Feilding

Service rating : Very easy to follow & use. Thank you for your wonderful service.
Product: Even though I am on the other side of the world you made it so easy to send a 'thinking of you' sympathy gift in a real time of need.
It made the 'gap' between us seem so close.
Thank you ever so much for making it simple but very special.

Flowers on Malvern, Malvern East

Service rating : An excellent choice of florists allowed us to pick one close to the recipients address and also to choose one with good reviews. We were not disappointed and would definitely use the florist again. Direct2florist gave us all the information we needed and made the order very simple.
Product: Our friend was delighted with the orchid arrangement and sent us a photo. The flowers arrived on time and looked fantastic so we were very pleased. Handwritten message was also a nice touch.

Beauty Flower, Athens

Great service and will use it again

Coyles Florist, Edinburgh

Service rating : They provided great customer service particularly with such short notice. They prepared the arrangement right away and followed my instructions so that they would arrive in time for the funeral. I will use them again.
Product: Apparently the arrangement was beautiful.

The Green Room, Sale

Service rating : So sorry for the low rating, but on this last order the recipient didn't receive the flowers on time, the florist said they didn't have the correct phone number and not true when I went over the number she calls all the time and it matched, also the recipient was home all that day and no note or delivery, disappointed.
Product: the products supplied never have an issue always good

Thank you for leaving us feedback, we are so sorry that the flowers were not delivered on time. We have shared your comments with the florist and impressed on them the importance of meeting customers requests.
Thank you for getting back to us, we hope you will still use direct2florist in the future.
Kind Regards

Megan at D2F Webteam

Truro - Florist at Tresillian Garden Centre, Truro

Service rating : Recipient loved the flowers, they were delivered within a couple of hours of me ordering,
Product: Flowers were a gift.

Rose Petals Florist, Coventry

Service rating : Brilliant service and the company is great
Product: The products brought for my Mrs was nice she loved them very much and was really surprised

Petals N Buds Florist, Littlehampton

Service rating : Florist I used was amazing!
Product: Perfect will use again both through this service and independently

Eliza on Heatherhill Florist, Frankston

Very pleased my Sister and brother in law were amaised by the flowers. Well done.

18-Oct-2014
Quick, easy ordering very good value for money.

Flowers by Joanne 2 , Chandler's Ford

Service rating : Brilliant service great quality product did exactly what was asked of them and went above the bar to give a special service highly recommended
Product: Superb very well presented would deal with this company again 100% trusted

Macblooms, Hamilton

Service rating : Excellent service I will be using Direct2florist evertime I need to send flowers to Scotland.
Product: My Sister sent me a picure of the flowers and they were beautiful just as I had picked and she was thrilled with them I will use this florist again.

Jean's Flower Shop, Rugby

Service rating : Great service
Product: Beatiful flowers mum loved them and great service

Plants in Flower, Baldivis

Service rating : Prompt
Product: The photos of the flowers looked fantastic!

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : Very efficient - thank you
Product: The recipient was delighted with the flowers which were delivered